[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: world-vote.jpg (38KB, 671x493px) Image search: [Google]
world-vote.jpg
38KB, 671x493px
If you've been following this worldwide poll, it start out strong as pic related at 100,000 total unique votes, 88% worldwide voters for Trump, 81% US voters for Trump. Then the poll allowed voters to vote once daily.

Now look at the CURRENT results this morning.

https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total

Isn't this a convenient way to help set up the story that Russia has hacked the election? (thereby causing an investigation that keeps Obama in office longer) Or would possibly hack it, and so the DHS has to take over the election?

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

DHS has two sharia advisers appointed by Obama.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/homeland-security-listens-to-muslim-brotherhood-not-its-analysts/

Arif Alikhan – Assistant Secretary for Policy Development for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Mohammed Elibiary, Islamic Cleric
– Homeland Security Adviser
>>
>germany voting for trump

Wtf?

Not even memeing wtf happened
>>
File: hue_votes.png (62KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hue_votes.png
62KB, 1366x768px
Come on, hues!! Trump is a Bolsonaro showered with pesticides, show him your support.
>>
>>90859522
Pure blood Germans sit at home and post online for reform.
Mudslimes are the ones rioting on the streets for Shariah law.

How the fuck you think they won?
>>
File: 20160929_040646.png (136KB, 1440x2253px)
20160929_040646.png
136KB, 1440x2253px
wow over 100k votes from usa, this must be a prety good indicator now. And also sweden ranked as 3 in total votes casted, swedes realy are addicted to the internet.
>>
I thought the same thing OP. What I find amazing is that somehow 33% of Sweden voted Trump.
>>
It surprises me to see my country is uncucked, red in both total and daily votes.
>>
>>90861576
Do not forget pol's raid. Real % for Trump could be 10% or less.
>>
>>90862006
>flag
Not surprised at all tbqh
>>
>>90862006
Where do you get this idea that somehow /pol/ can rig votes, when half the people here are arguing for Hillary at any time AND tons of other internet comminuties with their own political leanings exist? Why the boogeyman? Why do liberals always need to be victimized by something? Things can't just happen, someone has to be oppressing them on your worldview in order for it to fit your narrative.
>>
File: 1475101856704.jpg (160KB, 1559x852px)
1475101856704.jpg
160KB, 1559x852px
;^)
>>
>voting along with Russia's interests.

How dumb are you guys for even trying to get Trump elected. He would fucking lead to your collapse pressured by Putin.

That makes him smart. That makes you guys retards.
>>
>>90858878
>La Raza
>Black Lives Matter
>Muslims
>Globalist loyalists
>Antifa useful idiots
>UNITED NATIONS ARMED FORCES

There's an army invading the US, people are just ignoring it until it is too late
>>
>>90862412
I'm Russian
>>
Hillary shill communities probably used bots for this. No 4chan raid can get 100,000 people. I'm certain Trump will win.
>>
>You can vote once per day!

Whoops. Forgot about that.
>>
>>90860927
Trump had 80% on hueland before they allowed the poll to be rigged.
>>
>>90862857
That kind of ruins any chance this poll has at being interesting statistically. It's just about who is willing to show up everyday.
>>
>>90861231
>66% clinton
It seems you are also addicted to BIC (big immigrant cock)
>>
No this can't be true. Looked at the Netherlands. I kekked.
>>
>>90863677
For that reason, online polls are usually good to check how very motivated voters will vote. Besides that, it's useless.
>>
They have decided
>decided
>>
>>90864525
>They have decided
>>decided
Israeli jews
>>
>>90858878
WE need to vote daily!

https://worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#/results/total
>>
>>90858878
So when Trump was way ahead in total unique votes they default pushed the "last 24 hours" results. Now that the race is close they default back to total. It's obvious bias
>>
>>90858878
>israel
>69% Trump
>>
>>90867922
>>90867622
>>90866966
We have Kek on our side mind you gents! Yeah we need to vote every day!
>>
I think the faggot that made the poll is a killary enthusiast. When he saw that she was getting trounced,
he started changing things, like the vote once per day shit. I would bet he's fucking with the actual results
as well.

Fuck him and his faggy poll.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.