[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we for once have a serious discussion on why we support this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: serveimage.png (84KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
84KB, 354x354px
Can we for once have a serious discussion on why we support this guy?
Pls don't hate on other flags and try to make valid points.
>Inb4 memes
>>
>>90528382
POO
>>
File: CTR.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CTR.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>90528382
>>
>>90528382
hillary wins america dies

more illegals, more mudslimes, more leeches on society and the continued contraction in the real economy
>>
Literally anybody is better than Hillary.
She wants to destroy the US, turning it into europe.
>>
>>90528382
I absolutely hate Hillary.

But she did a better job at the debate.

I don't know if Trump is intelligent enough to be president.
>>
>>90528802
cmon man
>>
Oh also
>Inb4 CTR
>Inb4 poo
Yeah and I hate the hill but she clearly is more qualified.
>>
Memes.

No, really. I hate how this place became literally /b/ 2.0.

>World trade center in captcha

u wut
>>
DESIGNATED
>>
>>90528382
Because the only other viable candidate should have been charged with treason
>>
>>90528382
Protectionist policies designed to protect our manufacturing industries so that we can continue on being the best, instead of keeping on the slow climb down to #2 behind China and putting us in a vulnerable position when it comes to being at the top
>>
I had a small part of me that believed Trump would exceed everyone's expectations and would be calm and composed.Even with his simple non "bigly" words,he could have made his points clear but he didn't.He sperged out.I don't know what his team is doing but it seems like they aren't doing anything at all.
>>
IN THE LOO
>>
>>90528382
For the liberal butthurt
>>
>Why did you say this back them
>NUH UN I DIDN'T SAY THAT THING I SAID ITS THE MEDIA

If I could have rolled my eyes harder I would have.
>>
>>90528382
> inb4 memes
> posts pepe
>>
>>90528382
Literally because my parents don't approve.
>>
>>90530403
SHITTING
>>
>>90531200
Yeah I covered the memes part for y'all.
>>
>>90528382
I think it was because he was anti establishment. Anti politically correctness. He dared to touch upon some subjects that nobody else wanted to. He seemed like something new and a good alternative to same old shite. That and some people just want to watch the world burn.

After watching this debate, America is fucked. This whole debate is shit. Both candidates are trash. This is the worst election USA has ever had.

The future is gonna be grim
>>
>>90530622
Then why bother with the tax cuts?

Policy is all over the place. if you go protectionist you don't need to slash taxes, although slashing taxes doesn't work anyway.

He even pretty much suggested bringing tariffs back or introduction VAT which is a tax raise not a cut.

How can people think of voting for this shit that just makes no sense.
>>
>>90529238
desu that seems like a great job
>>
>>90528382
I support him because the DNC rigged the primary in her favor. Election fraud is a deal-breaker for me. The RNC rigged it against Trump and he still won.
>>
>>90531869
I dunno man, we had Reagan and bush, desu hillary is pretty tame crap in comparison
>>
File: 1466800203548.gif (490KB, 382x498px)
1466800203548.gif
490KB, 382x498px
>>90530031
>>
>>90528382
to complete the circle of life that is u.s. swipe left or right reality tv democracy
>>
>>90532612
To promote economic growth as well as promoting our manufacturing industries.
>>
File: cat_9041.jpg (267KB, 905x881px)
cat_9041.jpg
267KB, 905x881px
>>90528382
He tells people the same shit they want to hear over and over and over. Surprisingly many Americans love that.

I know other candidates have done this but FUCK at least they try to express it differently. Trump just parrots the same shit over and over

>we are losing
>we are losing
>we are losing

Also he has little to no debate experience or U.S. interest knowledge. He's like a male Sarah Palin with a dash of memes.
>>
Hillary Clinton seems so fake, literally forcing that smile nonstop.

It seems that she would say anything to get elected and has no positions at all. Do you guys also feel this?
>>
>>90534376
I know fuck all about politics, but trump resonates with me and that is his appeal. He talks in a way every hillbilly retard is going to understand.
>>
File: 111.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>90528382

NEVER POST KEK AGAIN

Why would Trump need the help of a demon when Hillary worships demons

You messed up /pol/, i'm disappointed
>>
>>90534054
He said he wants to cut taxes to bring companies back. So they will bring their money back into the country and shit. If you were dumb enough to believe that could work and do it there is no need for protectionist policies.

Of course this is the same bullshit that has been peddled for 30 fucking years and it doesn't work. Why do people think it will suddenly start working?
>>
>>90528382
I don't want USA to get the Europe treatment. That's the bulk of it.
>>
>>90528382
Trump's policies beat Hillary's everytime. He didnt do too well in the debate but holy shit did Hillary lie her ass off again. Hillary is like an expert salesman, she could sell you a dogshit and people would believe it would cure cancer
>>
>>90528382
>wall
>kick out illegals
>ban muslims from coming in
>no refugees
>not an establishment candidate

I think that's about it for the reasons /pol/ supports him.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.