[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can understand not loving Hillary but why support Trump? The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: donald-trump.jpg (21KB, 480x360px)
donald-trump.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
I can understand not loving Hillary but why support Trump?

The way I see it we would be better off with Hillary. Even if you don't like her you could treat her like this era's Jimmy Carter and her failed 1-term presidency would sow the seeds for a true conservative to rise from the ashes of failed progressive policies. The truth is this election we have a Democrat running as a Republican: Donald Trump. You all know he's going to be a failed 1-term president that just poisons the public perception of conservatism and provides liberals with the perfect scapegoat for generations to come. Think about it:

>against free trade.
>supported massive tax increases on the wealthy
>supported the single-payer health care system
>accused Republicans who want to reform entitlement programs — the essential task for those who favor limited government — of “attacking” Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid
>softened stance on immigration from what was said during the primaries
>supports paid maternity leave

He is basically already a Democrat. Why support him over Hillary?
>>
Hillary is a crooked cunt liar that's been part of the establishment longer than a lot of us have been alive. Literally the only first lady in US history to be fingerprinted as part of a criminal investigation. Even if Trump isn't the best president ever I'd pick him over Clinton in a heartbeat. I'd vote for Dog the Bounty Hunter over her.
>>
>>90440765
>falling for it
Check ids m8
>>
>>90439523
>I can understand not loving Hillary but why support Trump?

because they're are the only two options, idiot
>>
>>90439523
>>90439676

Wew
>>
File: 1394677007584.jpg (40KB, 600x514px) Image search: [Google]
1394677007584.jpg
40KB, 600x514px
I want to see the left crumble and turn on itself when it realizes that there is no fate that will lead them to some utopia.

I want the left to see that rights are important in a democracy because they protect you from the masses.

I want the right to strive for new core values and sincerity.

I think Trump is the biggest catalyst for changing the current zeitgeist.
>>
>>90439523
Build wall faggot
>>
File: 1469566176810.jpg (8KB, 300x218px)
1469566176810.jpg
8KB, 300x218px
>>90439676
>@
>Same id
>>
>>90439523
>>90439676
Is this trolling?
>>
Troll line. Please make pol great again and stop replying to shit threads

Nice samefagging newfag.
>>
File: 2HT4P66.gif (212KB, 501x585px)
2HT4P66.gif
212KB, 501x585px
>>90441609
>>
>>90441609
On mobile there should be three dots to the left of the word Anonymous. Click it and you can delete
>>
>>90439523
>her failed 1-term presidency would sow the seeds for a true conservative to rise from the ashes of failed progressive policies
Those "failed" policies include mass amnesty and completely opening the border, good luck getting a Republican into office when you're <50% white. There will be no "rise from the ashes." This is it, this is the last shot you have at a peaceful resolution, you don't get to back down from that because Trump is icky and offends your delicate conservative sensibilities.
>>
He deleted his posts

Fucking shills
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.