[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman pissed off after men are proven innocent of rape in court.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 43

about 3 years ago, a girl was partying with 3 men in a cottage in the norwegian mountains.
the girl said she was drugged and gangraped by all of them.

the case went up for trial, and here is what happened:
>the men said they had supplied her with drugs, and she was willing to take them. she knew it was drugs.
>they had taken nude photos of her that she was aware of. she was looking into the camera in the photos.
>the men said that the girl was the most active part of it.

The girl admitted that she had taken the drugs herself.

the men were proven innocent in court.
then the girl wrote her own story on a blog with the names of all the guys.

its now a big case in norway, where feminists, lots of women and other say that the need for evidence in these cases should be lowered.
the men who were proven innocent are also recieving lots of death threats etc.

what do you guys think about all of this?

i have been falsely accused of rape, myself, and it was a living hell. its way too easy for girls to accuse a man for such a thing, that it should obviously need very strong evidence. but thats my opinion.

pic related is the girl. the pic is from norwegian media.
i would like to add that her point of view that was proven false, is the only thing that comes foreward. none of the men has spoken out about it.
>>
>>84587454
What's this ugly cunt's name?
>>
>>84587454
If guys are smart, there will be a lawsuit.
>>
>>84587454
The guys were found not guilty by a court of law. Hopefully they can counter sue her now for slander or defamation or something.
>>
>>84587723
andrea voll voldum

ive checked, and she is hiding her facebook profile pretty well atm
>>
>>84587454
on the way to SWEDEN!!
>>
>>84587454

>what do you guys think about all of this?

It enrages me. Rape, while a violation of the body, should not be held to lower evidence standards; this means one only desires a conviction to look truthful to the world and a victim who should be coddled.

If you want to lower your chances of rape, don't do stupid shit that can get you into that situation. It's scary to have rape as a possibility(and I've had that possibility hang over my head only twice), but that's life.

I'm sorry you had to go through that special hell, being accused of something like that. Hope her cunt melts away.
>>
>>84587454
>wrote her own story on a blog

link where?
>>
>>84587780
>>84587794

even tho they werent guilty, they had to pay her 300k nok. wich is about 35k$
thats because there wasnt enough proof to send them in jail, so she got compensation.
its like a buffer.

the way things are looking now, the feminists are getting their way.
>>
>>84587454

Carry a concealable audio recorder pen or whatever and whenever you are alone with a potential sexual partner, just record the entire conversation/evening. If you're ever accused you will have proof you are innocent.
>>
>>84587454
I say we write her a very harsh worded letter. One word at a time

Dear cunt,
>>
>>84588069
>You're innocent so you just have to pain fine

what
>>
>>84588089
In many first world countries its illegal to record someone without their consent and in some courts its thrown out as evidence because it could be entrapment.

Happens here.
>>
>>84587454
I guess now we need a "Yes means No" law in wich a woman can accuse of rape if she changes idea after the act has been consumed ?
>>
>>84588172
eyebrows
>>
>>84588068
its nowhere to be found now. social media writes about it all the time, but i havent read it myself.
it might be taken down by now.

http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/andrea-voll-voldum-21--all-oppmerksomheten-viser-at-jeg-ikke-er-alene/60364483

here she says that she is proud about all the attention she is getting, and that she has inspired many people.

>>84587920
i allways carry a small recorded at any time now. and i think most guys should.
i never thought it would happen to me.
>>
>>84588346

That is true, you need to check your local laws. Here it's ok I believe.
>>
>>84587454
and now she is doxing the 3 dudes, and some of the judges
>>
>>84588089
i do that now lol.
>>
>>84588225
its like a buffer. if youre not only proven "not guilty" but proven "innocent", its easier to pay you back the money, than to take back the time you stayed in prison.
its a strange norwegian thing. i get it to some degree tho.
>>
File: cucktales.jpg (148KB, 1050x859px) Image search: [Google]
cucktales.jpg
148KB, 1050x859px
>>84588225
SWEDEN YES
W
E
D
E
N

Y
E
S
>>
I am not asking to raid this
https://www.kikebook.com/Vi-som-st%C3%B8tter-Andrea-Voll-Voldum-1563967897245486/?fref=ts
>Change kike for face
They are all Andrea Voll Voldum
It's not like they deserve a raid at all...
>>
>>84587454
those fucking eyebrows, they're unsettling
>>
File: problematic brows.jpg (6KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
problematic brows.jpg
6KB, 273x185px
>>84587454
>those psycho eyes
>that brow
>>
Women are ridiculous. I can't believe the world is shifting in a direction that caters to their logical fallacies.

Reminder that explosives are easy to make, and there are ways of searching online without being caught.
>>
>>84587454

>the eyebrows
>>
Reject women
win
>>
>>84588634
i sent them a message yesterday.

i must admit that things were much simpler before women got the rights to speak out about stuff.
>>
File: 1469836285504.png (205KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
1469836285504.png
205KB, 480x358px
I think we need to destroy the capitalist process that is creating rapists and inviting rapists into our societies
>>
>>84587454
Obviously we have to see the nude pictures before we can make a fully informed decision. I'm an expert on vaginas. You can trust me.
>>
>>84588839
I cant understand anything of what they are saying at all
>>
File: savage eyes.jpg (7KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
savage eyes.jpg
7KB, 318x159px
>>84587454
This will appear to be a trollpost but it is not.

But cameras and put all over your home with mics on. Like a security CCTV.

Turn it own everytime you know you will bring a girl to your home.

And if things goes south, use this as proof that you didnt forced anything.

I know this seems like too much, but europe is going downhill really fast.

I remember of a post of a Straya-anon where he fucked a girl (or not, cant really remember) and they went separate ways.

He had brought a new camera and was testing it when the same girl knocked at his door and said she wanted to go back to him. He said no and she freaked out and went away.

Them she pressed charges against him for rape.

Unbesknow to him, he had pressed REC on the camera before the girl arrived and recorded their entire exchange. He then went to the court and didnt say shit about this new proof ( not even to his own lawyer) and started giving badly information on court, not quite "remembering" dates and places.

When he was about to get fucked, he give his lawyer the recordings and in the end, he went free and the girl had to pay for all the costs of the prosecution and a fee.

That is what you should do it.

1000 euros in camera is cheaper than be buttfucked by Jamal at the prision for something you didnt do it.
>>
we need the PC-era to step back soon. the world is falling to pieces with bullshit like this.
>>
>>84587454
This is what happens when you live like a degenerate.
>>
allow it to happen and it will happen
norwegian numales watching and letting this happen are to blame
>>
>>84587454
>Those eyebrows
Warning sign nr1

You shouldn't have gotten involved.
>>
>>84588939
they are supporting her.
just leave them a message.
>>
>>84588853
I think you are right.

Anon, you are not wrong for wanting to blow up government buildings. You are justified, our corrupt system is having people assassinated just to maintain power. We're no better than fucking ragheads.

Fight the power, be the resistance. May death come to thousands of innocent people. Fuck America.
>>
File: validRapeClaims.jpg (193KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
validRapeClaims.jpg
193KB, 900x700px
>>84587454
>i have been falsely accused of rape
reminds me of pic related
>>
>>84587454
Norfag here

You know how the red terror friends have written over and over how "dangerous" it is to speak negatively about Islam, the consequences it can lead to?

It's all bullshit. This can lead to murder, but they don't care.
>>
>>84588690
Why would any guy do this to himself? Most women are not as crazy as this cunt obviously is. Guys need to stop fucking around with crazy whores and find a nice Christian girl.
>>
>>84588346
For USA at least it depends on the state, New York for example has single party consent laws when it comes to recording conversations.
>>
>>84589198
>Most women are not as crazy as this cunt obviously is.
And most men aren't psychic.
>>
>>84588606
shouldn't that mean that she would pay the men?
>>
i hope someone charges me with rape again. with my recorder i can sue her back and earn some money lol.

but i reccommend all men to get it.
>>
Sorry but they are basically rapists. Her being willing to take drugs has nothing to do with getting raped.

Imagine you're on the receiving end of this:
>Hey man, want some drugs that impair your judgment and motor skills?
>Okay, now that you're all fucked up I'm allowed to assrape you.
>You taking the drugs is the equivalent to giving consent to whatever happens to you next
>>
>>84587454

I think the women involved in this "case" should be executed.
>>
>>84589477
yes, yes Hans.
Its time for your medications now.
>>
>>84589477

> Hey man, want some drugs that impair your judgment and motor skills?

Nope, that would be fucking stupid. I guess not being a degenerate helps. :^)
>>
>>84589477
>taking more you can handle

Drugs or alcohol are not excuses, you take them willingly thus everything done under it's influence is willingly, if you don't want to do such thing willingly = no drugs for you. end of story, that's like running over a kid and then claiming you're free of responsibility since it was alcohol's fault and then sue parents of the kid for ruining your car
>>
>>84589425
You mean recording yourself having sex with them?
>>
>>84588739
Nice try RCMP. Y'all already got in trouble once for entrapment.
>>
>>84587454
Moral of the story: never bang a girl with villian eyebrows.
>>
>>84588606
wouldnt her pay the fine then?? I don't get it
>>
>>84588977
I don't know if that's necessary, as has already been said, it's kind of entrapment if they don't know they're being recorded.

Maybe we need to establish a trend of post-coital interviews.

Like you have sex, whip out a camera, shove it in her face, say:
>we just had sex, did you consent to it
>yes I did
and that's that

Obviously it would be preferable to really do something like this before you start having the sex, but I doubt many people would go for that considering it would interrupt the process of getting to sex
>>
What bothers me more, is not rape, but drug usage and willingness to have group sex. Absolutely degenerate.
>>
>>84587454

She looks like a literal psycho

what were the 3 men thinking??
>>
>>84588977
i remember that. never see the picture posted anymore
>>
>>84587454
>need for evidence in court cases should be lowered

kill them now
>>
>>84587454
Western woman acts like a whore, refuses to take responsibility for it. Color me surprised.
>>
>>84587454
This wouldn't be the first case in which the woman behaved like a complete slut, felt like shit afterwards and then tried to patch up her ego by destroying the lives of others.
>>
>>84587454
>the need for evidence in these cases should be lowered
if this happens no would would take the law seriously

but jail in Scandinavian countries are like a resort compared to the west

>i have been falsely accused of rape, myself, and it was a living hell
story
>>
>>84588977

that story is an old /b/ pasta btw m8 it didn't actually happen
>>
>>84587454
All of this just to justify been a shlag to her friends. Thats what (((most))) feminism is about to me.
>>
>>84587454
>then the girl wrote her own story on a blog with the names of all the guys.

what is the big deal with this? in UK trials, unless there is some special circumstance (like they are underage, or national security is involved etc), the names of the defendants are public record, even if they are found innocent

>>84588089
>>84588346
>>84589346
i was on the jury of a rape trial and the whole case basically turned based on an audio recording made by the defendant
>>
>>84590471
I second the motion
>>
>>84590288
>>we just had sex, did you consent to it
>>yes I did
This is the recipe for disaster.

>so, Miss anona, you claim being rapped by Britbro, but in this recording, you say it was consenssual. What really happened that night?
>he was holding me on his house without my consent and told me to say that otherwise he would kill me.

Fuck it. Record the entire thing, with audio, from time to time ask if she is liking, and if things went to court, show the evidence.

Maybe there is some law being broke for recording sex without consent, but Im damn sure its a smaller felony than a rape accusation.

>>84590593
When I read that, I also lurked in streyan jornals about it.
I could not pinpoint if the story is true, but the fact that a lot of false rape claims was happening in Australia at the time was true.
>>
I was locked up with a guy who happened to get black out drunk with a safe cracker he just met and woke up facing 13 safe cracking felonies--17 y.o. facing 30 to life...now yea he was guilty probably but at the same time my sense of justice was disturbed by the facts of the case..same with OP if someone is impaired on drugs they aren't really capable of giving real consent--maybe their should be a charge of negligence or coersion in stead of full on rape, because it was basically rape. I'm also saying this as someone who has crossed lines like this in the past and has come to terms with my wrongdoing
Men (us) have been taught some very poor concepts about consent and we really have to face the truth and act better than we do
/rant
>>
>>84587454
You provided details only favouring the guys in this post, OP. For instance, you forgot to mention how the guys were convicted at first, but their appeal got through (through a minority amount of judges)

You also provided only word against word "proof". Of course the guys will say she was active, and of course she will say they did it. But eye witnesses say she was so fucking out of it, they had to carry her on their shoulder to the bed. That's not someone who is capable of consent.
>>
>>84588690
>eyes
for real, her eyes look pitch black and glassed over

what a witch
>>
>>84590720
Did it turn in his favor or against him? I'm guessing based on the conversation in this thread it went in his favor, especially considering most rape cases seem to be heavily against the man from the getgo.
>>
>>84589198
>he fell for the "Christian girls are pure" meme
>>
>>84589477
That's like saying it was Harambe's fault the kid fell into his enclosure. He went into there willingly. She took those drugs willingly and posed for those pictures willingly.

He died for our sins.
>>
>>84588398
王八
>>
>>84591791
#DicksOut
>>
>>84591413
in his favour. we found him not guilty at least partly because of the recording. i should add that the recording was not directly of his interaction with the woman involved, although she is audible on the recording. he started the recording because there was someone else involved and the defendant was worried they would get violent and he wanted some evidence.
>>
>>84591439
He fell for the "atheism doesn't mean degeneracy" meme
>>
>>84591295

The morality of the characters involved is certainly questionable, but that involves the girl too no?

But in the case of court it is irrelevant as the charge of rape looks for evidence for the rape, not whether or not is it morally wrong to have sex with someone so heavily intoxicated they might regret their action.

Consent does not include the possibility of regret for your actions, you are responsible for your actions.

Personal anecdote for this, if you've ever taken MDMA with girls you know how easy it is to have the greatest fuck of your life even with someone way out of your league. I'm not saying she couldn't have been raped, but I find it highly likely her emotions on MDMA made it seem wonderful to get gangbanged by people you love.
>>
>>84591791
OP also neglected to mention that the dosage she was given by these men, was purposefully a horsedose. Obviously three seasoned party goers, with experience with drugs, would have known the effects of such a dose.

The only argument to be made is that she is an utter idiot, but that doesn't change the fact that the guys took advantage and raped her.
>>
>>84591156
Shut up pussy
>>
>>84592632
That is also pretty accurate
>>
>>84587454
What are those strange things over her eyes?
>>
>>84592632
>knowingly take drugs
>cry rape when it turns out that the dose you took was far higher than you could handle

It's almost as if personal responsibility doesn't apply to females. Only men are accountable for their actions, not women.

Do feminists not realise this hypocrisy? How can they be stronk and independent womyn when whenever they get fucked over, they run crying to law, instead of just accepting the consequences of their terrible choices?
>>
Plot twist: they were muslims
>>
>>84587454
The just thing to do would be to publish the nudes and blank out her eyes. Everyone knows it's her but it can't be proven it was to slander her as it carried no name and was censored. That will show a her.
>>
>>84593074

This is also the reason why far more men go to jail, niggers excluded. When a man is caught with his hand in the cookie jar, he'll use the resources of the law up to a point, before accepting his rightful punishment.
>>
File: dogs-with-eyebrows-3A.jpg (45KB, 400x246px) Image search: [Google]
dogs-with-eyebrows-3A.jpg
45KB, 400x246px
>>84593063
she's transcanine
>>
>>84587454

>those eyebrows
>>
>>84593063
Wool and lies.
>>
>>84593211

If I raised a daughter stupid enough to take drugs from a stranger, I'd personally thank the muslim youths after removing her from my will.
>>
>>84587454
What is that? It that the modern Norwegian? Looks like a shitskin mix.
>>
>>84593570

t. Serboturk

Don't try to pretend you aren't.
>>
>>84593074
well he is not talking about the drug overdose, but about the raping a passed out girl.
But I would understand this if >>84593211
>>
>>84589422
You have the same shit in the US. OJ had to pay his victims' parents, even if he was "innocent".
>>
>>84588606
That makes no sense. Then why are the guys paying money instead of the other way around?
>>
>>84593074
>>84592274
Gender should not matter in law, but sadly it does, sometimes. I don't believe this is one of those times though. The behaviour displayed by the men is absolutely unacceptable. It's fucking monkey behaviour.

I would usually I would agree with responsibility despite intoxication, however I don't think we can apply it to a situation where she was unbeknowst to her, given a horsedose. And was taken advantage of to the extreme in a situation likely orchestrated by the men in question. Is it not basic fucking common sense not to take advantage of anyone in such a position? Just as it is common sense not to take drugs from strangers in the first place?
>>
>>84593997
>>84590237
>>84589422

>if you guys would have never met her, all of you wouldn't have wasted my time
>technically you are all dumbasses
>you men are not guilty because of her dumbass statements
>but you must now pay her to shut her ass up
>"that is final verdict, Capiche?"-- t. judge
>>
File: ....jpg (218KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
218KB, 792x792px
>>84593663
>be me
>all white ancestry
>have grandparents with Große Ariernachweise
>descendant of austrian 11th century nobility
>couldntbemuchmoregermanic.png
>Norwayfag
>t. Serboturk
>mfw
>>
>>84587454

This bitch looks like a ugly midget.

Why would three men rape this midget looking bitch. It was most likely a pitty fuck for all the parties, that why they had to be high on drugs.
>>
>>84593211
They weren't. They were white Norwegians.

They're assholes, but they're probably innocent. She joined three guys, got drunk and took MDMA, all of her own free will, so she's not exactly an innocent little angel.
If anyone has been out partying and seen girls who get drunk and take drugs, you know what disgusting, fucking sluts they can become. Particularly on MDMA, which gives an intense feeling of euphoria and makes you feel deeply connected to other people.
I have no doubts that she willingly took part in it.

Besides, feeling bad afterwards isn't reason enough to call it rape. I mean, for fuck's sake, imagine how bad a guy would feel if he's hung over, experiencing withdrawal and fucked someone hideous. This is just the female version of that.
>>
>>84594046

Agree with everything, I just don't think the evidence in the case is enough for a rape conviction.

It's undeniably that what they did was rape, but you are setting a dangerous precedent for rape convictions if this case lead to a charge.
>>
>>84594246
wew that sounds really retarded and american, but we are in europe, how is that?
>>
>>84587454
Dindu nuffin...
No just kidding, they probably raped her to be honest
>>
who could take a death threat in Norwegian seriously?
>>
>>84594385
How can it be rape, if she agreed to take drugs and get fucked?

What do cunts expect when sepnding the night with three morons taking and taking drugs? That they will trade pokemon cards?
>>
>>84594247

Dude, your Turkish behavior is literally oozing out of your posts.

Let real whites discuss this topic, Serboturk.
>>
OP is biased.

I'm not interested in these minor rape cases, but the way I get it from the news is that these were some late twenties drug users that gave a naive teenager a way to high dosage. In the media they call it a "horse" dosage. They had to carry her to get her inside their love den. She knew it was drugs, but she didn't know it would be a way to high dosage, they basically spiked her "drink".

>the men said they had supplied her with drugs, and she was willing to take them. she knew it was drugs.
If anon takes some drugs from a guy in club, it doesn't mean that you consent to being anally raped in the toilet.

>they had taken nude photos of her that she was aware of. she was looking into the camera in the photos.
You can look into the camera, and still be blown out of your mind.

>the men said that the girl was the most active part of it.
Rapist always say that, even for street rapes.

The outcry in this case is that the professional judges deemed the men guilty, but the citizen judges voted for their innocence and thus the judgment came in the men's favour.

tldr; A group of old druggies drugged up a young girl and gangraped her
This judgment means that to spike people's drugs is a completely legal way of dating.
>>
>>84588398
i love you guys
>>
>>84587454
>those eyebrows
Fucking hell

Besides that, nobody sane has ever wanted to lower the need for evidence for anything without a concrete need to fuck up somebody, and I'm surprised people are not calling her out for being an unworldly whore
>>
File: 1467663614290.png (318KB, 748x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1467663614290.png
318KB, 748x1068px
>>84594747
Care to elaborate?

You give no rationale so everything you wrote is less worth than shit.

Maybe you are comensating because your mom fucked a nigger immigrant and you popped out. Now poor wannabe-norwegian must insult real whites to get over the shit in his blood.
>>
>>84587849
Go pay some refugees $100 to rape her. What good are they if you aren't going to use them
>>
>>84594385
I suppose that is true also. It could be a dangerous precedent both ways. This sort of behaviour is not acceptable, and should be punished to discourage it. But at the same time, there will be other cases where the girl is not in the right, which would be a disaster to whoever is unlucky enough to fuck her. Either way it's a huge shitstorm, and I don't think there will any winners at the end of it.
>>
>>84587454

Where are the nudes?
>>
File: 1470581467709.jpg (8KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1470581467709.jpg
8KB, 255x254px
>>84595052

>getting rused this easily

You are a fucking idiot, that's how much I am going to elaborate.
>>
>>84595223
There are none, I think. The phones have all been confiscated, and the photos likely deleted. The rape in question also happened two or three years ago. The case was only recently concluded due to appeals.
>>
>>84591156
You can actually have consequences mitigated in cases like this. Forget what it's called, but if you're totally blackout drunk, you can use it as a bit of a defense.
>>
File: shitposter.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
shitposter.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
>>84595276
>shitposting
>even more shitposting
>>
>>84587454
> those eyebrows
jesus fucking christ kill it with fire
>>
I've never known anyone in my country that's been accused of rape

but I do know a european that has

is this common?
>>
File: IMG_vv94k3.jpg (41KB, 500x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_vv94k3.jpg
41KB, 500x167px
>>84589133
Haha I remember that thread. Good times man
>>
>>84587454
I think I'Mm beginning to understand honor killings
>>
File: 1469238007203.jpg (875KB, 2416x3408px) Image search: [Google]
1469238007203.jpg
875KB, 2416x3408px
>>84587454
>>i have been falsely accused of rape, myself, and it was a living hell.
it is what you get for being a beta. the next level is when the mother of your children will call the cops on you for ''''''''''raping them'''''''''''' after she wants to divorce you.
>>
>>84594797
Pol full of shit and misogyny again.
>>
>>84587454

All sex outside of marriage is rape. They should all rot in hell.
>>
>>84596181
Idiot.

That could happen to anyone.

btw
>using subsahran social model as a white man
>...
>>
>>84595162
It's actually really straightforward. There's no rape that could be proved so the verdict must be not guilty. At most they can go in for drug charges and that includes the woman as well btw.
>>
>>84595162

Definitely but it is a numbers game, and there are far more sexual encounters were regret is an issue than extreme cases like this.

I suppose people should stop thinking the court should protect them in every situation and start thinking more about their actions.

>>84595498

Worth it though, the fact that some autistic kid in Austria got mad enough to post is family history to disprove his Serboturk ancestry on a knitting forum really is the ultimate form of shitposting.
>>
>>84587454
Sue her for harassment and out restaining orders on her and anyone else.

Have police track the death threats and arrest them.
>>
WIthout knowing much about this, I think a principle is violated here.

Namely, respect for due process.

The implication here is that a woman can accuse someone of rape, and even if they are guilty or not it's completely irrelevant, she can destroy their lives with no proof and without due process.

That's some degenerate fucking shit and people should be fucking ashamed for violating this principle.
>>
>>84587454
Its obvious what happened here. The girls is a slut. She went to a fucking cottage with three men alone and took drugs with them and consentually had sex with all of them like the whore she is, but then it got out to her friends and maybe even family that they banged the fuck out of her, and not wanting to be seen as a slut, she reported them for rape.
>>
>>84596181
I was accused of that once, found not guilty because of insufficient evidence.

psst....I did it
>>
>>84587454
Kill her for being a whore.
Kill them for being drug addicts.
Kill the judge for not killing them.

I am Justice.
>>
>>84596736
>>84596855
Also this. Playing vigilante when a verdict has already been given is unacceptable, and should be punished to the full extent of the law.
>>
>>84596641
Well actually they were proven guilty by the first court. They were however, proven innocent in the appeal by a minority of judges (3 out of 7).

Which is one of the reasons this case is so controversial in Norway.
>>
>>84587454

the vaginal jew strikes again, known for their burning hatred of men and traditional gender roles
>>
>>84597054
They were also acquitted by a jury, but the judges overruled them.
>>
>>84597054
Nothing wrong with that. Justice isn't mob rule. The decision needs to be unanimous. It works the same way in every civilized society.
>>
>>84596181
Whatever Ahmed, France is getting tired of you fucks.
>>
>>84590471
But how?

Monkey's paw style ironic demises, Bond villain execution where we expound into a lengthy monologue before killing them with an elaborate holocoaster death machine, Mossad style "accidents", or just telling a nigger that the bitches hate niggers and letting nature take its course?
>>
>>84588089
be aware of your duty to gain consent for recording in your state or province. Some places only require 1 party consent other require all parties to consent.
>>
>>84591156

female harambe detected
>>
File: .....................jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
.....................jpg
36KB, 334x400px
>>84596724
>still no rationale
>continues shitposting
>being a retard
>>
>>84597024
Heh. You have a point.
>>
File: back to reddit.png (287KB, 496x472px) Image search: [Google]
back to reddit.png
287KB, 496x472px
>>84591156
>>
>>84594434
Not even we're retarded enough to have the victim pay the accuser.

We look at all our cases based on what the case is around. For this example the only thing would matter would be "was she raped?". The fact they met her and fed her drugs would be relevant to the case but not the punishment.

Europe really is becoming so backwards.
>>
File: 1461508484035.jpg (108KB, 1280x1710px) Image search: [Google]
1461508484035.jpg
108KB, 1280x1710px
reminder
>>
>>84588089

>That bunny
>>
>>84597715

if both are drunk then why not charge the woman with rape as well??
>>
File: 1462488019533.jpg (3KB, 125x122px) Image search: [Google]
1462488019533.jpg
3KB, 125x122px
>>84597715
I can't wait for the shtf which will end this fucked up societies.
>>
>>84597864
It'd get laughed out of court and women all over the internet would character assassinate you.
I suppose if you had no hopes for the future and could score a drunken hookup, it'd be worth it.
>>
>>84588346
Its only thrown out if it's not vital to the case. If it proves your innocence or can change the trial massively then it's permitted.

Either way those things are hard to use in court because of predicate. You have to prove that the voice on the recording is that specific woman or that you didnt fabricate it etc. the system is biased against men.
>>
A girl I slept with when I was 17 turned out to have a boyfriend. A few months later I learned she was going around saying I raped her.

Haven't had anything to do with women since that and I'm enjoying my money and free time.
>>
>>84597864
Whites can't be racist against.
Women can't rape.
Muslims can't be terrorists.
continues...

Hypocrisy. That's why.
>>
>>84597864
How about nobody gets charged. How about instead they don't drink in the first place?

They CHOSE that, and they have to live with the consequences. The state shouldn't have to nanny every retard that lacks personal responsibility. It's absurd.
>>
File: 1443271081593.png (11KB, 1224x353px) Image search: [Google]
1443271081593.png
11KB, 1224x353px
>>84597864
because rape on a man means only to insert something in his penis or in his butt.
THe definition of rape favorizes the rape on women
plus feminists do nothing for encouraging men talking about being raped, so only raped women report the abuse.
>>
>>84598038
You should sue her.
>>
>lots of women and other say that the need for evidence in these cases should be lowered.
why is this stupid idea entertained for more than two seconds

get it together norway
>>
Simple
on the front door of your house and in the entryway post a "warning cctv! this house is under 24 hour video surveillance! Entering this property implies consent to being recorded." Inside in the entryway have the same sign with "warning! The interior of this house is under 24 hour surveillance! Entry implies consent to being recorded!"

This is similar to the signs at live concerts that are recorded. Don't consent, GTFO.

It's your house. Protect yourself. If you decide to have a cam in every room it is your right to do so in any western country.

If a court case comes against you, you could take it all the way to the top and win.

Stop bitching and fight back boys
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 310x167px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 310x167px
>>84589477
Its like that scene in hannibal with mason verger taking drugs and cutting his face off willingly.
>>
>>84598123
A few 100k in lawyer fees to collect 10,000. No thanks.
>>
File: Perfect_Entrecote_(2454655127).jpg (342KB, 1200x977px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect_Entrecote_(2454655127).jpg
342KB, 1200x977px
>>84598236
woah...
>>
>>84592632
Mdma is in pill form. She's fully aware of how much she was taking. Oh and if you think that was her first time taking drugs I got some land on the moon we need to talk about
>>
>>84598311
You could always stab her in the face. That's free. And the feeling you get? Priceless!
>>
File: image:3219.jpg (85KB, 569x914px) Image search: [Google]
image:3219.jpg
85KB, 569x914px
The way the world is going I will have video cameras recording in my house 24/7, deleting every 72 hours like Russian dashcam.

That way if I bring a woman home and she accused me of anything I have video proof or alibi if I am on film.

If courts say that it is not admissible then I would just release onto internet and win with public opinion.

I will not roll over. Men in my family have history of being ruined by lying women. My father did good, so will I if anything were to happen.
>>
>>84598321
Huh

I dun geddit
>>
>>84588606
Are you sure about that?
I've certainly never heard of it, but then again, I've never been charged with rape.
>>
>>84587454
Why isn't false accusation a legal offense?

If we can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the accused acted maliciously by falsifying an accusation in order to ruin another person's life, shouldn't they face punishment?
>>
>>84598665
Nah they will eventually come out with sex robots and women will be completely worthless at that point unless you want to have kids. I believe japan has been working on them for a few years now
>>
>>84598895
>>Why isn't false accusation a legal offense?
it was in france for rape, but then a woman contested at the european level and now it is not. feminists are happy about it.
>>
>>84595069
Most of the Syrians who actually come here to seek asylum are loaded and well educated.
We trimmed off the scum from countries that had nothing to do with the war and threw them out.
They still should have fucked off to Bairan or some other Arab shithole instead, or maybe fight their fucking war with their lower-class brothers and sisters in their home country.
Fucking cowards.
>>
>>84598895
Yeah but feminists always argue that making it a legal offense will harm women more than men because real rape victims will be afraid to come forward :^( we can't let the poor women be bullied into not reporting their rapes!
>>
>>84598640
Heh, nah, I don't have any bad feelings about it any more. I'm 30.
>>
Never. I repeat, never, put 3 to 5ml of gbl in an unsuspecting girls drink.
>>
>>84598236
all of this to fuck some roastie
>>
>>84588449
>and some of the judges
She's getting jail time for that. You can be sure of it.
>>
>>84598665
A friend of mine got a blowjob from this girl at the park and recorded the whole thing unbeknownst to her. She later cried rape because she has a boyfriend and sued him. The film evidence was thrown out because she did not consent to being filmed and my friend got in trouble for the filming. He was founf guilty of sexual assault and some other niche charge like violation of privacy or slander/defamation. System is fucked up even if you have video proof.
>>
File: 2959933.jpg (330KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
2959933.jpg
330KB, 900x506px
>>84587454
Look at these cucks supporting her. Kek
>>
>>84587454
Personally I think the Muslims have it right for once. False accusation (of whatever) = 80 lashes.
>>
>>84599035
Are there statistics that show the ratio of false accusations to real accusations?

iirc something like 10% of rape cases are proven to be false, and that's DESPITE the gynocentric courts

i'm willing to bet that if we were to follow proper due process most of them would be thrown out the window
>>
>>84587454

Those three men had it coming. They are now paying for being retards, and that's good. The rape accusation is really just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>84599258
I'm not saying that their argument is valid, I don't have any proofs, I'm just saying that this is the argument they use against the idea of making it punishable to prosecute false accusations.
>>
>>84588606
Isn't it easier to just not send someone to prison since that's what you're going to do to him anyway if you find him guilty?
>>
>>84597910

This, I no longer give a fuck. Our governments are anti-white - they openly favor minorities through affirmative action, less strict sentencing laws, and a constant barrage of dindu nuffin/how can white bois compete? media. And anyone with a brain sees our governments are anti-male. Why would I care about a society that spits on white males and expects us just to eat shit and smile? Fuck them.
>>
Anybody got the pictures they took?
>>
Why would they care if their names are released if they are innocent? Seems like the three guys have something to hide.
>>
>>84599375
Why? What did they do wrong? Even the drugs only hurt themselves in the end. However trying to screw with someone's life like that is a much more serious offense. That bitch should be shot.
>>
>>84599109
Good, this bitch is so full of shit

BRB going to a cottage in the woods with three guys to take a drug that makes you incredibly horny. I swear I wasn't planning on having sex though. It was rape!! lol aka my friends found out now I'm embarrassed as fuck and trying to convince everyone I'm not a massive drug whore
>>
>>84587454

Men need to stop babying women on the whole.

The war between the sexes has been going on for a hundred years now and we still only respond with yes dear.

We need to get proactive or they'll never respect us.
>>
>>84599183
so what does he do now?
>>
File: image:3147.jpg (81KB, 790x960px) Image search: [Google]
image:3147.jpg
81KB, 790x960px
>>84598980
I would love to one day have a son. Scared of his mind being currupt by this world. Can just do my best to keep him on right path I guess.. you can't force a redpill.

As for the sex robots as soon as I have my own place you bet your ass I will be dropping money on some of the latest fuck toys. Jesus christ when smart AI comes out in 20-30 years mixed with those realistic as fuck dolls.... women are finished.

I feel I could fall in love with AI.. I find no shame in that. An AI you could have intelligent conversation with about history, politics, philosophy, literally everything women in my life have been incapable of offering.

My god.. the future is bright. I will fight tooth and nail against sex bot legislation.If women are actually afraid they can not compete against an inanimate object then maybe they are the problem.
>>
>>84599465

Really? Norway has one of the stricter sentencing laws for rape in Europe, you really are out of your depth with that comment.
>>
File: 1452470022880.gif (81KB, 182x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452470022880.gif
81KB, 182x249px
This shit is why I can't fathom why people pick on guys who decide to fuck traps. They're straight mem, they've just gotten so fearful of shit like this happening to them that they'd rather take their chances with something that is analogous to a woman or woman-like. And to be honest fampai, I really can't blame them. I don't necessarily agree with the choice, but I can see why they'd make it.
>>
>>84594046
>Gender should not matter in law,
A friend of mine got raped in the military by a guy who had HIV.(it was a Somalian)
>No media attention
>The guy got out after 2 years for good behaviour
>Got a job as a car salesman and climbed the ranks
>Now owns his own car dealership

My friend lives on welfare with deep psychological problems and has to go on medication every day to keep himself from taking his own life.

This actually happens quite often in the military, but if a female gets "raped" or raped-the front page of every Norwegian newspaper will be covered for weeks in "MILITARY RAPE EPIDEMIC" and "WOMAN BRUTALLY RAPED IN MILITARY CAMP"

Equality between the sexes is a fucking pipedream that will never happen because of feminists and Islam co-operating and stopping it from happening both in the western and eastern world.
>>
>>84599183
Just post fucking warnings at your house like any corporation, live concert etc. spend the 10-500$ (depending on country) and form an llc or whatever. Set it up and it's all official. Entry implies consent to being recorded. You can take it to the Supreme Court and you would win because if you lost this would effect everyone from mom and pop stores to multinational corporations and how they use surveillance and security.

Incorporate yourself, your family, etc. that is the only way to protect your rights in the age of TPP etc. as an individual you will get ass raped.
>>
Post the nudes
>>
>>84587780
>>84588069
>>84588225
>>84588606
>>84588632

In America there are two types of legal action actual federal or state government charges or a civil suit.

OJ simpson for instance was found not guilty of murder in the actual murder trial but was found guilty in the civil trial and had to pay nicole browns family tons of cash.

The civil court has lower standards of proof.
>>
>>84587454
SHE HAD A PENIS IN HER VAGINA

THAT'S WHAT A VAGINA IS THERE FOR

WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL

I never understand all this bullshit. If it's real rape, forced, brutal, the victim gets pregnant or was a virgin, yeah, fine. But all this "Uh, I was drunk I couldn't consent" - who cares? She just had sex with these guys, they didn't cut her arms off or anything.
>>
>>84588739

Is this an ISIS recruiter or a chinaman trying to sell me shit?
>>
>>84599601
Did you not hear the part about the death threats?
Internet white knights really go all out when trying to "protect" the """honor""" of a moderately attractive woman.
>>
Is this the race you guys want to perpetuate lol? Want more of them to be bred? Not saying other race women are different either, well actually I've met some honorable women in those races, white girls not so much
>>
File: anger.png (16KB, 216x199px) Image search: [Google]
anger.png
16KB, 216x199px
>>84599475
Soon Ameri-brother. Soon.
>>
File: giga_level_sneaky_you.jpg (431KB, 2835x1890px) Image search: [Google]
giga_level_sneaky_you.jpg
431KB, 2835x1890px
>>84588977

Ive honestly thought of putting cameras on the entryways and mics throughout the house just in case.

Looks at whats her face accusing Johnny Depp of abuse the moment no one saw her as the victim in the divorce.
>>
>>84596855
>The implication here is that a woman can accuse someone of rape, and even if they are guilty or not it's completely irrelevant, she can destroy their lives with no proof and without due process.

Forgot to add that society will cheer for her and call her strong for not giving up as well.

White knightism will be the downfall of civilization.
>>
>>84587454
http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/mindretallet-avgjorde-da-tre-menn-ble-frifunnet-for-voldtekt-av-18-aring---dette-er-en-sak-som-har-gjort-noe-med-meg/60356489

>Lagrettens flertall, tre fagdommere og en av meddommerne, mener det var bevist at jenta var så ruset at hun ikke var i stand til å motsette seg de seksuelle handlingene.

>De legger vekt på at blod- og urinprovene viser at jenta hadde så mye MDMA i kroppen at det kunne ha medfort alvorlig forgiftning og dod. De legger også vekt på taxisjåforens forklaring av at jenta ble «båret som en potetsekk».

Clearly she wasnt in a position to either agree or refuse sex, i dont know about Norweigan law but if you put someone in that situation it should be considerd rape, im pretty sure it would be considerd that here in Sweden

Eitherway, they are all a bunch of normies, couldnt care less about them
>>
>>84599827
So this kind of sentencing is only used in rape cases? Even more retarded.
>>
File: 1470342647285.jpg (18KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470342647285.jpg
18KB, 224x225px
>>84599221

Lol one is looking more degenerate than the other.
>>
>>84599840
Go back to /lgbt/, you have no power here.
>>
>>84600085
There is not a single country right now that has women in their place. They can vote everywhere, and I see SJW movements creeping up in the third world rapidly. For example in India, there was a law recently passed that women who claim they were raped get payed 10k dollars. Doesn't matter if it turns out to be false or real, they still get all that money even when most of the country is starving.
>>
>>84598043
An enlightened leaf!
>RARE!
>>
>>84599183
Public opinion is all you should be worried about. I personally would not go near women who were blowjob in park trashy if you catch my drift.

I want to have all my bases covered. I have friends that would attest to me being innocent. I dont care what femanazi think.

I would go straight to Return of Kings and Britebart news if I was accused. I have a story to tell about women and their lies.
>>
>>84599601
Because they don't want a horde of feminazis and their white knights harassing them, threatening them and their families, getting them fired from their jobs?
Kys faggot.
>>
>>84598038
Same thing happened to a friend of mine. It was a rumor spread by his "buddy" who was butthurt because he(my friend) fucked a girl he("Buddy") liked.
It got so bad that the girl herself had to sit "Buddy" down for a talk and got a restraining order in place.
>>
>>84590288
should be legal in your home
>>
File: WTF!!.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
WTF!!.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>84600433
>leaf
>>
>>84587454

Rape accusations will likely always have that sort of stigma attached to them.. Not much you can do about it, I think. It's a pretty primal thing. Rationality seems to go out the window when it comes to certain crimes, especially involving sex or children. Bonus points for both.

>>84587794
>Hopefully they can counter sue her now for slander or defamation or something.
>>84587780
>If guys are smart, there will be a lawsuit.

If they're smart, they black out their social media accounts, don't comment anywhere on anything and hope the next big scandal quickly comes to drown the attention out.. After that use the EU's 'right to be forgotten' to get search engines etc to remove the results relating to the false accusation+your name and hope you were born with a naturally forgettable name and/or face.

Starting more lawsuits is only going to ensure that you'll be 'that rapist' for the rest of documented history. If you're lucky they'll even turn you into the poster-boy for people falsely accused of rape... Though that likely won't stop the average retard from threatening and harassing you. That's the whole reason false rape accusations are such a powerful thing in the first place.

>>84599827
>Really? Norway has one of the stricter sentencing laws for rape in Europe, you really are out of your depth with that comment.

No doubt, but the reason NOBODY understands what you're on about is because these men were not CONVICTED of rape..

So what is it exactly they have to pay?
>>
>>84587454
>It's rape beacuse I said so.
>Personal responsibility is misogyny and patriarchy as well.
If I WILLINGLY get drunk and do something stupid while I was drunk that's my responsibility. Same goes to drugs.
>>
>>84599840
I tried, anon. I tought I was bi-sexual, but I cannot fucking stand any masculine features, so I got a trap.
It was going great until the panties dropped.
I just couldn't do it.
She just blew me and we played some video games afterwards.
>>
>>84587454
>the men who were proven innocent are also recieving lots of death threats etc.

What can I say? Don't go swimmin with bow-legged women.
>>
>>84599790
I dont know i havent seen him in years. Probably in jail getting his asshole resized.
>>
>>84600855
Fuck! I need glasses.
>>
>>84594797
You forgot to mention that there where several pictures of her clearly enthustiasticly having sex. She wasn't some dead sack of meat that they fucked, she was activly engaged and the pictures shows she was clearly awake and conscious.

If you willingly have sex after you willingly take MDMA, smoke weed and drink alcohol, I wouldn't consider it rape.
>>
>>84592632

MDMA. Its visible how much you are taking and she has had it before. You can see if you are getting two times the normal amount.

Also was she conscious enough for nude picture time? Cause if so that seems like consent.

And she took the pills. If they drugged her with intention to wrap doesn't that make her an accessory to it?
>>
>>84599183

>'A friend of mine'
>Things that didn't happen: The Post
/r9k/, pls.. You lost all credibility at 'friend'..
>>
>>84588089
This. I record every single conversation I have with women. Several of them have fucked themselves over at work because of it.

Don't play any games with these whores.
>>
File: smug frog.png (468KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
smug frog.png
468KB, 1024x1024px
>tfw hooking up exclusively with mature MILFs
>tfw no feminist bullshit like this

40-50 year-old women are absolutely top-tier. I was born far too goddamn late tbqh famicom.
>>
>>84601057
>MFN sex i påvirket tilstand blir ansett som voldtekt i fremtiden
ODIN, TA MEG NÅ!
>>
>>84601006
>I tought I was bi-sexual

How can you "think" you're bisexual and then realize you're not? It's really fucking simple, if you get boners from both men and women then you are bi.
>>
>>84599023
Being this cucked. Europe should have 0 refugees policy and ban on the non-white immigration.
>>
File: österreich obstler.jpg (29KB, 594x538px) Image search: [Google]
österreich obstler.jpg
29KB, 594x538px
>>84601052
kek

Still. Careful m8.
>>
>>84601222
But I don't get boners from actual men. Only from traps who are overly feminine.
>>
>>84600005
Is that what you say when you rape white women ahmed?
>>
>>84601111
>Several of them have fucked themselves over at work because of it.

...What exactly do you talk about with women at work?
>>
>>84600290
>Understanding why people make certain choices
>Say I don't agree with the choice
>GO BACK TO LGBTQHYALWNE, REEEEEE
Is it fun, being as shit at reading as you are?
>>
>>84601287
Then why the fuck would you think you're bi in the first place? Retard.
>>
What will happen is that more and more good men will opt out and bad men will start straight up killing the bitches. If the mere accusation could ruin you, killing the bitch seems like logical risk management.
>>
>>84601264
DONT DO IT, YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR!
>>
>>84598829
Medium RARE
>>
>>84599908
why didnt he report it
>>
>>84601323
>falls for ancient /polgbt/ bait
Go back to gaggit.
>>
>>84601287
So let me sum that up...

You get aroused by women.
You get aroused by overly feminine traps.
You are repulsed by trap dick.

>thought I was bisexual

wtf man?
>>
>>84587454

Women dont have a sense of justice.
>>
>>84601438
Not do what?
>>
>>84591977
King 8? What do you mean?
>>
>>84601306
There are a couple women programmers at work and two of them have tried to take credit for work I did. One even went far enough to delete a git branch I was working on and make the exact same commits under her account.

Both of them tried to act like bitches and threaten me when they realized I wasn't going to just bend over and take it. Luckily, I use my phone to record every single conversation I have with them so they fucked themselves by lying to my boss. One of them is now unemployed and the other is working as a waitress.
>>
>>84588977
>>84600169
Maybe someone knows: Didn't you need to disclose the use of a camera in order for it to be admissible in court? As in, you can't film people without consent outside of a public area.
>>
>>84587454
Guess if you just want to get laid, either get a normal girlfriend - and have that assured, or pay professional escorts - don't go with random trash.
>>
>>84588977

A celebrity in Finland got in trouble for doing exactly that. It's illegal to film them without their consent even if it's in a private home.

I'm sure the punishment for that is way less than rape though.
>>
>>84601607
fuck, I thought you were Latvia, I need my glasses too
>>
>>84601777
You can film people on your property all you like.
>>
>>84601699
>things that never happened
>>
>>84601585
They confuse entitlement with justice
>>
File: 25042[1].gif (343KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
25042[1].gif
343KB, 960x720px
>>84588398

What about eyebrows?
>>
>>84601866
What? I do it all the time. Electric eye!
>>
>>84587454
Where are those nude photos?
>>
File: ucx3XE1.png (2KB, 99x113px) Image search: [Google]
ucx3XE1.png
2KB, 99x113px
>>84601926
What is going on here? I'm Austria! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Still. Not do what?
>>
Kill her.
>>
>>84601933
Oh neat.
>>
>>84587454
You have conveniently left out how they were found guilty by a lower court, but due to the fact that a minority of 'lekdommere'(basically civilians, illiterate in law) found it 'not proven beyond any reasonable doubt' that the actions of the three men were illegal they were aquitted.

The legal system requires a 5/7 majority, in this case 4/7 to convict

They were not 'proven' innocent
>>
>>84589477
because of autistic whiteknights like you eventually you'll need to have an attorney come to your house and witness a legal consent document being signed before coitus.

>it would still be thrown out by a judge
>>
>>84587454
the girl deserves to have her face smashed
>>
File: hf30c732c.jpg (8KB, 401x271px) Image search: [Google]
hf30c732c.jpg
8KB, 401x271px
>>84602107
Not my fault your country decided to make a less aesthetically appealing version of the Latvian flag.

>Still. Not do what?
Commit suicide. Latvia is in the top 10 worldwide, above the stereotypically suicidal Japan or Worst Korea
>>
>>84587454
this is why they need 4 male witnesses in shariah law
so no feminists can do this shit
>>
>>84602009
Believe what you want. I record almost every conversation I have with Skyro which then automatically uploads it to my Dropbox account. I have it set to start based on a gesture so I can start it without even taking my phone out of my pocket.

Also, the criminal code in Ontario allows you to record conversations that you are participating in without informing the other person so it's all legal.
>>
>>84587454
>those dark, soulless eyes
Is it common in Scandi or is she a ((New Norwegian))?
Hell, even I have brighter eyes than this cunt, and I'm a Pyrenean mountain-dwelling dwarf
>>
>>84599221
Look at the body language in that pic.
The male cuck on the right, covers his genitals, because he fears the females will rip them off, or denigrate him based on his penis. He is ashamed of his own dick.
Th left girl is interrupted, almost done taking off her coat, but sees media and her attention rivets to the cameras. NOTICE ME it screams, I AM HERE
The middle "female" is in total bitch mode. Immaculate makeup, yet hair is not even close to done. She relies on her face for everything. Eyebrows don't look that way unless you shape them, hours taken to do so.
Her arms are crossed in defiance, but also in protection, how dare you not believe her? How dare you question! Observe, as I hide my hands when arms are crossed so you will not see what I am planning to do with them.
and the souless, zombie gaze of the others in the background. They don't need proof other than the shrill whining of a female who thinks she is right.
This is why cavemen hit bitches on the head and took them as they pleased, there was no other way to deal with them.
>>
>>84587454
> what do you guys think about all of this?
She should be publicly whipped.
>>
>>84602783
She is clearly not of Scandinavian origin. Some kind of shitskin/mudblood that emigrated there and took a shit in their gene pool.
>>
>>84602590
I was just humorically threatening the Norway-anon.

We had our flag first.

Astria: 1230
Latvia: 1279

Wait a second. You'd be fine with an Austria-anon, a fellow /pol/ack, committing suicide?
>>
>>84593074
I'll make this real easy for you:
People under the influence of drugs can't consent. End of story.

If you willingly get drunk and get assraped later with you shouting "yes, put it in! Put it ALL in!" you were, in fact, raped. And stupid.
>>
>>84602590
It's easy to remember
Austria
>bold white stripe
>top tier white country
>True successor of Roman Empire
Latvia
>narrow chink slanted white strip
>close to Finland
>>
>>84602835

>that image

Still gets a giggle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
>>
>>84602783
Probably some adopted balkanshit or some latinsudacascum, but 60-70% of Nords are not blonde blue eyed stereotype.
>>
>>84594247
>get's called out on being a shitskin
>proced to literal autism, the post

ok friendo, you are white just like me, welcome to the club
>>
File: Just another german tragedy.jpg (162KB, 958x569px) Image search: [Google]
Just another german tragedy.jpg
162KB, 958x569px
>>84602941
so knowingly consenting to taking drugs = rape?
Jesus Christ Mohammed, get your shit together
>>
File: wir schaffen das.jpg (160KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wir schaffen das.jpg
160KB, 1000x1000px
>>84602941
Then it still would be my fault getting together with assfuckers and doing hard drugs with them.

A german shaming his once great country.

In every fucking thread.
>>
>>84588908
>thinks seeing nudes is the gold standard

Everyone knows the best way to check these matters is by a physical examination and my penis is the best in the business
>>
>>84603145
>Mexico
>white

pick one
>>
>>84592235
>he fell for the "all trucks are safe" meme
>>
>>84588069
Not sure what kinds of stupid fucked up civil law system you have but there in glorious common law if you are the innocent you don't have to pay shit to the other party and get compensation yourself.

It sounds to me that they were not found innocent.
>>
What is the name of the girl? I think we have some potential here.
>>
>>84603154
How could you pssible mix this up? YOU are the one taking the drugs, I'M the one putting my dick up your ass. These are two different choices by two different parties.

>>84603159
You literally saying that the law should work differently for different people. Get out of Europe if you sincerely believe that.
>>
>>84603439
I meant stupid people.
>>
File: thingg.jpg (24KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
thingg.jpg
24KB, 500x327px
>>84603025
hahahahah what the fuck were they even trying to do there? whatever it was, it got shut down really quickly
>>
>>84601694
its not japanese
>>
>>84587454

I can't hate anything that hastens the arrival of sexbots.
>>
File: 1459457083139.jpg (80KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
1459457083139.jpg
80KB, 640x539px
>>84602941
So how do we legally make sure women don't cheat the system if they agree to everything, from drug to sexual intercourse, but somehow decide to call on rape later for attention / money?
Shall we legally forbid them from joining parties unaccompanied by a male relative (since a woman relative could also jump on the cockwagon for the same reasons)?
>>
>>84603422
Actually never mind, already found her.
http://www.gulesider.no/person/resultat/Andrea+Voll+Voldum
>>
>>84603439
>mohammed confesses to assfucking.jpg
Remember when you were feared and respected, Germany? When you made nice cars, and precision engineering?
Now you aspire to assfucking and immigrant ruin.
Merkel has you all by the balls, and it shows
>>
>>84603593

Pussy Riot is some libtard shit.

Feminist punk rock.

They were singing some song called "Putin will teach you how to love the motherland".
>>
OP is one of the rapists
>>
>>84603025
> police
It`s not police tho, it`s local Cossacks, who are not descendants of original Cossacs tho. Original ones where genocided by commies and anglos (last ones in Lienz and Judenburg).

So now we have these, we have "ukrainian" "cossacks" cosplaying some turkish shit in red pants with stolen and recycled Russian dances and songs. And we have a little (less than a couple of thousands) distant descendants of original ones in Russia, but nobody wants them in no "cossack" organisations. That will probably change as time passes.
>>
>>84603701
Don't fuck drunk bitches.
>>
>>84603883
>84603025
why were they killed in Austria?
was it during/after ww2
>>
>>84603947
Don't fuck bitches.
>>
Roastie deserved it. Hope her cunt ruptured
>>
>>84603883
>ussian dances and songs. And we have a little (less than a couple of thousands) distant descendants of original
We have almost 7,000 Cossack descendant in South Finland alone...
>>
>>84602471
See this is on of the reasons civil law is shit. The court can just make shit up out of their ass with no basis on previous cases.

They should just have a evidence standard based on the controversy presented to the court. If prosecution meets that evidence standard the defendant is guilty, if not then he is innocent. No in-between
>>
File: consider.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>84603439
You don't get it, right?

Even if you were indoctrinated by feminist leftists - when I do stupid things, I have to face the consequences.

When a women goes to a shack, with three drug addicts, takes drugs, undresses, lets them take nude pics and then they fuck, there is no rape at all.

They did not give her roofies. She wasn't unconsious. She willingly let them gangbang her. Hell she went there under the pretext of getting fucked.

After that she felt ashamed because they would most probably upload the gangbang & nude pics to the internet and tell their friends about her being a little slut and she claimed it was rape.

That is as if I rub my whole body with gazelle blood and walk up to hungry lions and shout "EAT ME!"

After my legs and arms are eaten by the lions I then whine that I did not want to get partially eaten by lions and demand the lions to be shot, because they attacked me.

No fucking rape happened.
>>
>>84602634
Well if this did indeed happen then great for you man. It sucks that you have to record people to be safe. I can't believe these cunts tried to screw you like that. What was their excuse?
>>
>>84604028
After ww2 they where prisoners of war who where serving reich. Citizens of various European states.

Anglos killed them, because they did not wanted a force to exist, that could undermine their power in USSR and undermine their brainwashing in USA by being Russian, publicly not serving commies, publicly remembering what is Russia and publicly reminding everybody, that some people need to fuck off from Russian lands or die.

Prisoner camp was in Austria.
>>
>>84590288
>it's kind of entrapment if they don't know they're being recorded.
no it's not
>In criminal law, entrapment is a practice whereby a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit a criminal offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit.[1] It is a conduct that is generally discouraged and thus, in many jurisdictions, is a possible defense against criminal liability.
you're recording her without permission, sure, but it's your house.
>>
>>84599023
>Most of the Syrians who actually come here to seek asylum are loaded and well educated.
I guess you live somewhere you have no contact with the. "the Syrians" are as educated as niggers from Kongo
>>
>>84596724
Getting BTFO by proof is shitposting now?
Wow.
>>
>>84604288
Not long ago a lot of shitskins was recorded as a Cossack to undermine the thing.
Literally every other churka from kazachstan calls himself cossack and claims he was resettled.

Finns started korenization in the first wave with polacks and priebalts, so there is no way any genuine Cossack is living there.
>>
>>84604522
You can make the most complicated and reasonable story ever, but the law is very simple: You can't consent under the influence of drugs.

As soon as you're intoxicated, your previous choices mean jackshit in regard giving consent.
You have a problem with the law, not with its excecution.
>>
>>84601777
Private property dumbshit.
>>84601866

Put a sign at the entrance
"Entire property is under 24 video surveillance. Entry implies consent to being recorded."

Girl goes
>oh anon that's weird

You say
>I was robbed once/old roommate stole and pawned stuff for drugs or whatever

Problem solved, admissible in court.
>>
>>84601006
>she
>>
>>84605008
>not fighting with based based Mannerhein against the red menace as true White Russians
>not joining the Germanic Reich and seeking refugee in Finland and Sweden after
>>
>>84587454
not only norwegian women buttugly but also mental that kinda tells alot why so many men are autistic gay numales
>>
>>84600169

This is how you know things have gotten out of control when even a former 'World's Sexiest Man' and rich and powerful Hollywood A lister like Johnny Depp has been ruined by the system and femnazism.
>>
File: pointing-at-florence.jpg (306KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
pointing-at-florence.jpg
306KB, 1024x768px
>>84605394
> started korenization even earlier than stalin
> was ok with local commie parties
> based
>>
>>84602941
>two people take drugs
>have sex
>they both raped eachother???
And into the trash your fallacy of consent goes
>>
>>84602832
kinopost
>>
>>84605131
today's laws =/= justice
in many cases

Also, to not be aware of your own actions you have to drink a whole fucking lot. ~2.0‰ - ~2.5 ‰, where you are unconcious or in a "blackout"-state.

Usually the "I was drunk"-nonsense is nothing more than bad excuse.

I'd favour this outcome
>>84597024
>>
>>84605131
Read
>>84605658
>>
>>84590816
>time to time ask if she is liking

this is just good advice for sex in general, too
>>
>>84587454
>giving drugs to a woman before fucking her, for any reason
why would anyone think this is a good idea
are normies really this ignorant?
>>
>>84605656
>killed 270,000+ commievans
>allied with Hitler
Not based
>>
>>84605658
Just for the record: a single statement can't be a fallacy.

For your example: Person A could not consent, but person B could not have intented his actions. And vice versa.

If person A/B sues Person B/A, person B/A would be convicted, but with reduced penalty.
If both sued each other that would a very funny case.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.