[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My rant against Mexican American BIGOTRY.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 933
Thread images: 251

File: Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (189KB, 2000x1143px)
Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png
189KB, 2000x1143px
I’m an upper class white male and fucking hate hate hate HATE bigotry toward Mexicans or Mexican Americans.

This is my rant:

This perception that them sending money back to their country is harmful to the US economy is fucking retarded and comes from a misunderstanding of the global economy and the fluidity of money.

Let’s do a little thought experiment. Let’s say Juan sends money back to his wife Camila (who lives on like $7/day, but that’s neither here nor there.) Camila goes and buys a bottle of Tide to go wash their clothes in the river (yes, many parts of Guatemala ARE that poor where there’s no electricity or running water.) If Camila buys a bottle of Tide detergent for $4.50, guess where that money eventually trickles back up to? It trickles back up to wherever that company is located. Then that money is divvied up between the workers, the CEO, the transportation companies… all of which are likely to be in the US. After all is said and done, the money flows to wherever there are corporations. Then that money is again spent on other goods and services, some may go to Guatemala, some may go to China, but it eventually comes back to the US. This is how trade works. The buying a bottle of Tide is the same as YOU buying a bottle of Tide.

What do you think, money just disappears? It’s a total zero sum mentality. Money is based on trade. We live in a global economy. Sending your money off to a business in China is the same as sending it off to a business in Montana. Nationalism is just as bad as racism.

People bust ass all day and make $1-$5/day in their country, and they see an opportunity to come to the US and make $100/day to bust their ass for YOU…. doing work on YOUR lawn and YOUR stone walls, and things that make YOUR country nicer and you seriously have the fucking nerve to condemn these people?

“BUT THRIS IS MUR COUNTRY… THIS IS ‘MURICA”
>>
Fuck you, you spoiled, entitled little shits. Seriously. If you can’t have compassion for people who are not as well off as yourselves, you get no respect from me. I don’t give a shit if that appears to go against a Democrat teaching of tolerance.

It seriously disgusts me when people attack people who are less fortunate then themselves. If YOUR family had to live in pennies per day, you would fucking immigrate to the US too. And to condemn them for doing things to give them a better life (legal OR illegal) turns my stomach. “Oh but look how dirty they make towns look” You entitled, spoiled little fucks. If you don’t like the part of town they live in, don’t fucking go there. Just because YOU don’t like looking at poor people, doesn’t give you a right to try to kick them out. The mentality is honestly so trashy to me.

“oh but my tax dollars…” It does NOT work like that. The reason these people are ABLE to work for such little money is that it’s tax free. So for you to get your garden done for $10/hr cash… if that money were being taxed they would have to work for $15/hr.

“oh but they should just come back legally!!!” You think they havent thought of that?????????????? IMMIGRATION IS SEVERELY LIMITED. IF it were that simple then do you think they would have fucking done that? And you know…. saved themselves a lot of fucking trouble and a severely limited job market.

Okay fine… so you know what? We just lift the 600,000 immigrant/year and make it unlimited.

But you people will never stand behind an idea for that. You think they’re “Dirty Mexicans.” And don’t even fucking deny it, because you know damn well it’s true. I never here shit about stopping European immigration or canadian immigration (people DO immigrate from there.) It’s always when it’s immigration from less wealthy countries.
>>
So just admit you don’t like poor people. You don’t like looking at them.

Another thing is “THEY TERK ERR JOBS!” rhetoric. First off, a Mexican is preventing you from living your lifelong dream of working as a Burger Kind fry cook and taking out trash? They take jobs no one else wants to do because they’re not spoiled brats. Furthermore… that’s NOT how the economy works. There aren’t a fixed number of “jobs” that people compete over as if they were slices of pie. That’s not how trade works. At all. Jobs come and go, and the more people are here, the more jobs there are because the more services need to be provided.

“Well they undercut us and we can’t compete with the prices they’re willing to work for”

Well here’s a novel thought…. how about not sucking so bad that someone who works for $4/hr can take your job?

Wheres the ‘personal responsibility’ argument that conservatives are so famous for there? Because when someone else is poor, they’ll be the FIRST to say “just go get a better job, dumbass.” But when you suck so bad that you can be replaced by someone willing to work for $4/hr the whole “personal responsibility” argument goes out the window. Those philosophies only apply to other’s misfortunes.. not their own.

Americans are the most spoiled, entitled cunts on the planet. These people work harder than you or I will EVER have to in our lives. And they do it so they can give THEIR kids a better life. If you’re so fucking concerned about taxes.. HOW BOUT YOU LET THEM PAY TAXES. It would be a lot easier for them to pay taxes if they were allowed to.. you know, get a legal fucking job.

If you actually cared you would say “okay so we should let them have legal jobs.” But instead the rhetoric is “Build a wall.” “round them up and deport them.” Why? Because you’re bigots. You don’t like looking at poor people. It’s okay.. it’s human nature own many cases. But don’t deny it.
>>
But you DON’T care because you’re bigots. And this is why I can’t STAND this bullshit. I’m so tired of this anti-Mexican or anti-Muslim or anti-black or anti-WHATEVER rhetoric.

This shit is really starting to get to me.

People throw around comparisons to Hitler so much that over the years they’ve lost lost all meaning, but take a minute to understand the magnitude of someone putting 6 million people in fucking gas and fire chambers. You think he didnt have all sorts of reasons why he thought the Jews were bad? He gave the same argument.. “oh they’re poor and mess up the economy and they hurt our tax dollars.” .. “well nobody is suggesting we kill Mexicans or Arabs” And Adolf didnt try to kill them at first either. He at first just wanted them to wear a star identifying themselves. Almost like the database of Muslim-Americans we’re hearing suggestions about from the Republican party. Then after the star shit, he just rounded them up into camps.. you know.. to keep them organized. Then he just started fucking gassing them. And THIS is how this shit starts. I’m not stupid. This shit has happened so many times in history that it baffles me how you people don’t see the signs. Germany was a democracy when Hitler took his post. And maybe it won’t get to that point, but it very well COULD. You’re talking about a man who suggested it was a good idea to kill the families of Islamic extremists. Murder innocent women and children. It’s not THAT much better than cutting the heads off American journalists to “send a message.” It’s fucking disgusting. I’m usually very tolerant toward other people political views, but to put it bluntly…. if you vote for the Republican nominee this year, go die in a fire. I don’t support this pure BIGOTRY.
>>
“Oh but I don’t wanna pay for their dirty little kids to go through school.” Well I don’t hear you complaining about OTHER (white) kids going through school even though they cost the fucking same. This shit is so disgusting to me. If you have this mentality don’t EVER let me hear you talking about it near me.

I don’t give a fuck which side of an IMAGINARY line you were born on. Honestly, if I were in charge I would abolish ALL borders and ALL imaginary lines and all this bullshit “Oh this lump of grass is called Canada and this one is called Alaska” as if it fucking matters.

TL;DR: FUCK Trump supporters.
>>
File: 210070262_25487f876d.jpg (35KB, 380x265px) Image search: [Google]
210070262_25487f876d.jpg
35KB, 380x265px
If you dont like it then leave, bitch.
>>
>>77766722
All what I'll say:

5-0
>>
crashing this thread with no survivors to report that Texas is wrecking mexico

>>>/sp/68656991
>>
>5-0
>>
File: 1426521895600.png (42KB, 300x100px)
1426521895600.png
42KB, 300x100px
>>77767061
>>77767154
>>
>>77766722
>and make $100/day to bust their ass for YOU…. doing work on YOUR lawn and YOUR stone walls, and things that make YOUR country nicer

>thinking Mexicans are only capable of manual labor

You sound more uninformed and bigoted than the stormfags that populate this shithole.
>>
>>77766722
1 P O S T
P
O
S
T
>>
>>77766722
As a lower class Mexican American you can fuck right off enabler.
>>
File: 247.jpg (27KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
247.jpg
27KB, 500x400px
>>77766722
>>77766752
>>77766805
>>77766872
>>77766911

BUILD
>>
>>77766722
fuck off obama you fuckin nigger
>>
>>77766722
Also did you not have to take international finance for your theatre degree?
>>
so in your mind they can't follow the law, come here legally, then work and send money back to their countries? The implication Mexican immigrants are all illegals like your making or that they only do jobs like mowing lawns and building walls is racist on your part to be honest.
>>
>>77766722
>I’m an upper class white male

So youve never lived around spics? OK then, opinion discarded.
>>
Should I mention that Guatemala is not part of Mexico or do I keep lurking?
>>
File: 2452435.jpg (34KB, 678x565px) Image search: [Google]
2452435.jpg
34KB, 678x565px
>>77766911
>Dont generalize muh Mexicans

>Generalizes all Trump supporters
>>
>>77767533
Green Lantern with the counter
>>
>>77766722
>This perception that them sending money back to their country is harmful to the US economy is fucking retarded and comes from a misunderstanding of the global economy and the fluidity of money.

stopped reading right here

no one has claimed that it hurts the US economy. Our money is all over the world and is the currency of the oil trade

our money moving to mexico props up the shitty mexican economy, and gives the racist corrupt government of mexico an out

it should be the mexican government taking care of these people, instead of essentially forcing their poor to move up here to support their families in the homeland with our gringo dollars.

get your fucking house in order before you decide to take over a couple bedrooms of your neighbor's much nicer and bigger house.
>>
>>77766722
phew, its good to hear this from an upper class white male.
Guess I'm a #Mexile now! >>77767448
>>
>>77766722
I'm hispanic I think you're a faggot. kys
>>
>>77766722

I come from a family of legal Mexican immigrants and fuck those illegals.

They have to go back.
>>
>>77767061
Now 6-0

Build that wall already.
>>
Hahahaha. I'm not reading that. Life is an absurd joke without meaning. The sooner you realize that nothing matters the sooner you'll learn to relax.

Build wall.
>>
>I'm a rich Jew and...
Didn't read, gas yourself.
>>
Still no replies from OP.

Shill thread
>>
>>77766722
Any other half Mexicans here?
>>
>>77767840
>being half-breed filth
>>
>>77767840
No such thing

Mexican is just a nationality

If you were born in America you are American
>>
>>77767533

My hometown is full of hispanics.
>>
>>77766911
immigrants sending money back to Mexico or wherever is a huge part of the Mexican economy. the government won't discourage that since it makes money for Mexico. but if the boarder is closed Mexico will be forced to get its shit together and then there won't be a need for people to become illegal immigrants. I'm from Arizona. I grew up on the boarder and saw what kind of shit happens. I'm drunk.
>>
File: 1455922773686.jpg (104KB, 700x476px)
1455922773686.jpg
104KB, 700x476px
>>77766722
You have to go back, Paco. America FIRST.
>>
>>77767640
Is this a joke? People say this shit ALL the time. They go "They're sending money out of my 'MURICA"
>>
>>77766722
You know most Mexicans don't like chianos right? We are blamed for all the shit they do.
>>
>>77768093
You mean gang members.
>>
>>77766722
Good for you, remove nigger remove beaner.
>>
>>77768142
Semantics.
>>
>>77766722
>Sending your money off to a business in China is the same as sending it off to a business in Montana. Nationalism is just as bad as racism.
And at that point I realized that OP was not an idiot like I first expected, but some underage faggot trying to hard to bait
>>
File: americafirst.png (279KB, 800x732px) Image search: [Google]
americafirst.png
279KB, 800x732px
>>77766722
>tldr i am a faggot

you sure are a faggot anon, you should get a gun there are dangerous mexicans out there who will kill you just because you like dick
>>
>>77766722
There's nothing wrong with nationalism or racism. You are a cuck who doesn't care about his values nations or peoples. Die in vain for your cause of 'equality' while savage blacks beat you to death and rape your corpse because all whites are responsible for Dylan roof.
>>
>>77766722
Huuurrrr
>>
>>77766722
Tl;dr and saged
>>
>>77768034
Is this a joke? LOL. Basically every economist agrees that Immigration (Legal OR illegal) helps the US economy like crazy. If you could provide evidence from a sit that's not some Immigration Reform bias bullshit, I'll maybe concede.
>>
>>77766722
then just go and live in Mexico you cuck
>>
OP, Guatemale its not mexico, thats a compleatly separated country :V
Thanks for your "defence" but...yeah
>>
>>77768011
It will force mexico to gets it's shit together????????? This is based off what evidence?
>>
>>77766722
>I'm an upper class blah blah blah

Anon, if you have to tell everyone how upper class you are, you are pretty low class.

And I wouldn't pay a Mexican or other mestizo to do anything. They are some of the dumbest people I've ever met. Some are good workers, like the 50+ year olds, but the young ones are lazy as hell.
>>
File: another one.png (150KB, 637x352px) Image search: [Google]
another one.png
150KB, 637x352px
FUCK YOU

seriously....stick an illegal immigrant up your ass
These people are taking and taking and taking, causing crime, breaking laws, not paying taxes, taking free health care, free school, free food stamps (if they have an anchor burrito)
They are fucking leeches making OUR children's lives harder...they don't just "mow lawns" asswipe...
>>
>>77768034
i just looked at this website and this is what i see.... NOT valid evidence.
>>
>>77766722

I'M RICH LISTEN TO MY WORDS PEONS the thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 288x316px)
image.jpg
37KB, 288x316px
>>77768408
fuck if i know
>>
>>77766722
I grew up on the border, you're an ignorant moron/troll, go try fooling someone who doesn't know better.
>>
>retards think remittances are proping up the Mexican economy
Stop
>>
>>77766722
>I’m an upper class white male and fucking hate hate hate HATE bigotry toward Mexicans or Mexican Americans.
I'm a lower class White male, and I know full well you love your Mexican servants you can pay $1 an hour. We all know this, faggot. You're fooling noone. But soon we'll get to put your heads on pikes.
>>
>>77766722
if it's any comfort to you Trumps wall is gonna be useless
>>
>>77768351
>>77768351
>"basically every economist"
fuck no, you've just been pulling bullshit out of your ass this entire time
>>
>>77768557
>>77768364
>>77768207
>7-0
>>
>>77768237
There are dangerous members of any race. Statistically illegal immigrants are less likely to commit crime than legal residents. Again, if you can back up this claim I'll be more than happy to look at the data

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-mythical-connection-between-immigrants-and-crime-1436916798
>>
>>77767253
I don't have stone walls and $100 a day is more than I make. Fuck them
>>
File: 1437084577003.png (922KB, 900x1000px)
1437084577003.png
922KB, 900x1000px
>>77768011
You know that money dries up after the first years right? The moment Juan gets a family in America he can't afford to spend half of his slave wage for his mother/father back here. They either bring their parents here or simply stop sending money.

Also nobody encourage this shit, we lose handwork and end up with towns filled with only the elderly who can't do shit and become a burden. Simply stop giving nationality to the parents of the anchor babies or the baby itself and most of you illegal problem will solve.

People cross the border because shitting a kid on your side gives them a better chance to get citizenship and much quicker than going to the formal process.
>>
>>77768342
good job.. you totally saged properly
>>
>>77766722
So you haven't ever waited 5 hours in an ER to get a broken arm set behind 30 illegal Mexicans, and then YOU get a $5k bill (despite insurance) and they never see a bill?

Amazing how the people who love diversity so much are those who admit to never being around it.
>>
File: 1444169576289.png (458KB, 1816x1436px)
1444169576289.png
458KB, 1816x1436px
>>77768220
hahahahahhahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahhaahha
>>
>>77768557
Remittances and trade agreements that let our companies outsource to you.

If it wasn't for us you'd be nothing more than a glorified El Salvador. You already are, really.

Nothing but a bunch of savage Spanish Indians that need the white man to make anything of themselves. That's all Mexicans ever were.
>>
File: 1404491491030.png (320KB, 651x800px) Image search: [Google]
1404491491030.png
320KB, 651x800px
>>77768351
>>77768489
>Provide a source that exclusively agrees with my world-view, otherwise it doesn't count
>>
>>77766722

>Sending your money off to a business in China is the same as sending it off to a business in Montana. Nationalism is just as bad as racism.
I stopped here. You have no idea how the economy works. By your logic literally handing billions of dollars to russia would stimulate the economy in chile.
>>
>>77768645
israel wall, berlin wall, house walls, jail walls, walls are useless maaaan! (except not, they fucking work.)
>>
>>77768659
I really don't care about football m8, but I do hear butthurt outside. Good for Texas.
>>
>>77768628
daily reminder capitalists are anti nationalist, Germany knocked the fuck out of the bourgeois.
>>
>>77767783
7-0

Holy shit that was madness.
>>
>>77768687
> illegal immigrants are less likely to commit crime than legal residents
>legal residents are more than 100% likely to commit a crime
>>
>>77767347
WALL
>>
>>77768650
>>
>>77768761
Thanks pedro, we won't make you pay for the wall.
>>
>>77766872
>Jews were bad? He gave the same argument.. “oh they’re poor and mess up the economy and they hurt our tax dollars.
The exact opposite, Paco. Jews were the wealthy elite while also promoting Bolshevism.

Jews were a lot of things in Weimar Germany, but were NEVER "the poor." You don't have any of your facts straight.

Also, the "holocaust" as you understand it is a myth.
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>77766722

k.
>>
>>77766722
Th-thank you... thanks
>>
File: 1465059804625-2.jpg (40KB, 723x504px)
1465059804625-2.jpg
40KB, 723x504px
>>77766722
TL DR
your friends are coming home beaner
>>
>>77768650
http://www.epi.org/publication/immigration-facts/
>>
>>77768782
>outsource to you.
Mexican companies**

your average mexican is not enjoying any of this

>Nothing but a bunch of savage Spanish Indians that need the white man to make anything of themselves. That's all Mexicans ever were.
Compelling argument
>>
>>77768408
The reason there live are so shitty there is because they have a shit government. Instead of doing something about there shit government they come here. Now of course not all come here, just the ones smart, strong, or lucky enough to make it across the border. You know, the very people that actually have a chance of making a difference in there country if they had stayed. Instead they left for a better life, leaving there family or other relitives behind to stew in there squalor and shit out more babies. this new generation will follow in the footsteps of the last and all the capable ones will leave for the united states and the less fortunate ones will be stuck in mexico. This cycle will repeat ad infinitum unless we close the boarder so then the capable ones might do something about there problems.

P.S. i am really tired right now and I wish I could articulate my thought prossess better but no im to tired. Going to bed now have a good night sir or ma'me.
>>
>>77768351
>Basically every economist agrees that Immigration (Legal OR illegal) helps the US economy like crazy.
>he fell for the Trickle-Down meme
Yeah, I helps the economy by lining the pockets of big businesses that make a killing off the cheap labor from Paco and Pajeet while firing their more expensive American counterparts and sometimes forcing them to train their replacements. And none of that money is ever going to trickle down to the middle or working class. Trickle-Down doesn't fucking work. GDP may rise, but wealth inequality grows more and more and more.
>>
>>77768969
Immigrants is not the same thing as "illegal immigrants" you fucking tard
>>
>>77768364
I know this.. but most of the immigration coming from Mexico are actually Guatemalans coming through Mexico.
>>
>>77768839
this isn't the berlin wall we're not putting up an iron curtain. it's there so trump can make love to it.
>>
File: 1465435967630.png (267KB, 800x820px)
1465435967630.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>77766722
0/10
Fuck illegals
>>
MEX7C0

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET BLOWN THE FUCK OUT THIS HARD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>77769021
Yes I know you're a capitalist shill, I know giant capitalists make a living off exploiting poor shitholes, while bringing lesser developed people to have a slave caste, it's not in my interest.
>>
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
SIETE A CERO
>7-0
>>
Just a interesting note. There are still shops assembling goods for US firms just on the other side of the Mexican boarder paying $4-$7 a day.
>>
>>77769045
No, this is the misconception. There are OPPORTUNITIES in America, Their labor is worth $100-200/day here, where it's worth $5/day there.
>>
File: 4L_99GqHzEQ.gif (3MB, 252x263px)
4L_99GqHzEQ.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>77766722
>>
>>77766722

>Thinks Juan only makes 7$ a day in the US

Fuck off retard.

I used to work for a company that hired illegals to unload containers in their warehouse. 80$-100$ per container. They were done in 2.5 hours, that's close to $32 an hour. Oh yeah and they did a shit job too. If he unloads 2-3 containers, he would make way more than the average warehouse worker. $160-240 A DAY. Yes it's hard work but even I have unloaded containers by myself. I'd make 10-11$ per hour in a warehouse? 11x8 hours = $88 bucks a day for the average american worker.

>durr then why dont you just unload containers illegally under the table

1) It's illegal
2) The work load isn't as reliable.
>>
>>77769151
Let me post soviet anti capitalist shit since Germany didn't get to do much of that, only pro nationalism to not alienate any allies.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETJt_zbnKk
>>
>>77766722
>spotted a spic
>>
>>77769045
>The reason there live are so shitty there is because they have a shit government.
The reason their lifes are so shitty there**
And no, our country and its people are doing fine

Most Mexicans have stopped of thinking of going to the US, and overstaying their visa

Worry about the central American sending their kids in droves, that's a serious issue that no redneck ever brings up
>>
>>77768425
Whatever.. i live in a relatively wealthy part of New York. It's relevant to the conversation because there are areas where immigration hits hard here.
>>
>>77766722
Nice blog post, faggot. I didn't read it.
>>
>>77769344
>And no, our country and its people are doing fine
>>
>>77766722
TLDR you can join them on the other side faggot
>>
File: 1466308743992.jpg (28KB, 1200x400px)
1466308743992.jpg
28KB, 1200x400px
7-0
>>
>>77769287

Also I'd have to pay income tax. Juan doesn't when he's paid under the table.
>>
>>77768473
One anecdotal case of a mexican criminal... wow, you're quite the statical, huh
>>
you glad you got that off your chest OP?
>>
I'll be an expat in Madre España, it wont be difficult to assimilate. Language and shit. Or get mil orders there. Shouldn't be hard.
I can survive in this world, but I'm not going back there and be some fucking farmer
>>
yo asians and pajeets sometimes come to America through Mexico
>>
I mow my own lawn.
>>
>>77766722
> People bust ass all day and make $1-$5/day in their country, and they see an opportunity to come to the US and make $100/day to bust their ass for YOU…. doing work on YOUR lawn and YOUR stone walls, and things that make YOUR country nicer and you seriously have the fucking nerve to condemn these people?

I don't condemn them - I would do the same in their skin. But I am me and theninterests of my countrymen come before theirs. Those jobs should be taken by people who legally reside in the country, not by illegal aliens who can be underpaind and exploited and that pay no taxes. Not because I am evil but because it is a net loss for us.
>>
>>77769415
That cartel people killing other cartel people

And it's old as fuck

We have a cartel problem because we live right next to the biggest drug consumer in the world
>>
File: 1450131345841.jpg (265KB, 1000x750px)
1450131345841.jpg
265KB, 1000x750px
>>77766722
If you like the shitskin Mestizos so much, maybe you should pack your bags and head south. We don't want you here you fucking faggot
>>
>>77769415
Do American honestly believe this happens 24/7 in every city of every single state?

Do you want me to pull the Orlando shooting to support the
>Be american
>Get shot
Meme?
>>
>>77768907
You guys fucked us.
>>
>>77766722
Great. If the economy works as you say it does we can stop immigration from mexico completely. After all, the money spent here will somehow benefit them, somehow.
>>
>>77768628
And you love your fast food restaurants where their employees are paid $1/hr
>>
>>77769389
>Sheltered wealthy Jew Yorker tells everyone else why illegals are good for them
I bet you're Jewish too
>>
>>77769556
kek most of the Orlando victims were Hispanic. No one gives a fuck.
>>
>>77767935
Tell that to that faggot Trump
>>
File: USSR_Emblem_1936.png (207KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
USSR_Emblem_1936.png
207KB, 2000x2000px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZqVOFSYRWI
>>
>>77769177
>77
Indeed
>>
>>77769546
>that fucking pic
Lmfao
Nothing new from your typical classless mil bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1822x6802px)
image.jpg
2MB, 1822x6802px
Nice rant op
>>
>>77768645
if it's any comfort, Trumps wall will never go up and Trump will never be president of a comic book club.
>>
>>77769638
What do them being Hispanic have to do with the argument anyways?
If we live day by day with beheadings then you have school shootings every hour too.
>>
immigration and outsourcing is capitalist exploitation and devaluation of the proletariat.
>>
>>77768932
what?
>>
>>77769638
In happened in the United States, very recently.
>>
>>77769627
I don't eat fast food, scumbag. And fast food employees are paid minimum wage, something subhumans like you, oppose. Retreat to your castle, Koch and await our delivery of the guillotine. Your time is over.
>>
>>77766722
lol you lost me when his bitch ass wife buys tide. nigga, mexicans in cali don't buy tide they use a bar of fucking soap. i didn't read past tide. so just kys
>>
File: 1461612301984.png (557KB, 1036x594px) Image search: [Google]
1461612301984.png
557KB, 1036x594px
>>77769755
10 feet taller.
>>
>>77769767
is it true that asians and pajeets come through Mexico to go to America?
>>
>>77768351
>every economist
Can you name some of those economists? Or are you just talking shit and assuming every economist agree?

>>77768761
Based paco.
>>
>>77769177
PRAISE KEK!
>>
>>77769415
Get involved with drug people, get fucked by the drug people.

Pretty fucking simple and common knowledge.
>>
>>77769563
>Us
GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY PABLO REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77766722
As an upper-class hispanic I'll let you know that you can go fuck yourself for being a white knight and you should just fucking tldr
>>
>>77769640
LEAGALLY
E
A
G
A
L
L
Y
>>
>>77769897
If you pay attention, he mentioned Guatemala in his post

Guatemala is not Mexico and Mexicans are the people living in Mexico
>>
File: bFFtADP.jpg (213KB, 676x768px)
bFFtADP.jpg
213KB, 676x768px
>>77769311
>>
>>77766722
>Whole thing is why do you hate poor people

I think Rich Mexicans should go back as well.
>>
This video rebuts your whole argument.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JILRugOg
>>
>>77767986
>upper class
> full of hispanics
pick one
>>
>>77770002
I'm here legally, and I'll go back in some months, don't worry. Also build the wall.
>>
>>77768784
No it's a clearly biased website. Like what the fuck is that data? What are the sources? What are included in those 'costs' of illegal immigration? Is that minus all the fucking income derived from them proping up the US economy with their labor?
>>
>>77766722
tldr: I'm a Mexican and I'm butthurt people don't like me so I'm gonna pretend to be white online
>>
File: pepe loses it.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
pepe loses it.gif
2MB, 322x322px
>>77770000
FUCKING BEANER
RETURN OUR GET
>>
>>77770000
Double quads can't lie

That redneck is also conveniently ignoring the shootings that have been happening on his soil

They are much more recent events than those pictures from our narco wars
>>
as a hispanic supporting trump,it bothers me when i go to huntington beach and i get these looks BUT mexicans/hispanics brought it on themselves by acting like niggers and jumping trump supporters so i say "we made our bed no we have to sleep in it"
>>
>>77770028
What will happen to me?
What's the employment like in Michoacán?

I can be a cop and snuff out narcos and take bribes and stuff. I just don't want to be like those winos over there, alot of stupid shit happens yet I'm all for banging dat fresh p00sy at the plaza
>>
>>77770000
FUCKING WASTED
>>
>>77770247
now*
>>
>>77768824
No.. we live in a GLOBAL economy. When you send money off to Montana, you know who's 'economy' that 'stimulates'? It stimulates his fucking pockets. The whole "keep money in the US" argument is based off "I'd rather the Montana guy have my money then those filthy mexicans!"
>>
File: 1465949891564.jpg (19KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465949891564.jpg
19KB, 360x270px
>>77770000
7-0

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
>7-0
>7-0
>7-0

KEK HAS SPOKEN
>>
File: downloadfile.jpg (31KB, 584x413px)
downloadfile.jpg
31KB, 584x413px
>>77770000
it begins
>>
>>77770000
MEX7C0

HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 1464408680239.gif (1MB, 720x504px)
1464408680239.gif
1MB, 720x504px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
File: 1e0.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1e0.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>hyphenated-americans
>>
File: 1435178486342.jpg (283KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435178486342.jpg
283KB, 500x500px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77769093
So then make them all citizens. Problem solved.
>>
File: 1404872571992.gif (169KB, 267x199px)
1404872571992.gif
169KB, 267x199px
>>77766722
Yeah fuck having borders and laws and shit. The feelings of others is all that matters! Rome did it and they are just fine
>>
>>77766752
So let in every poor Mexican, Muslim, African? Every single person that is poorer than yourself should be let into the country?
>>
>>77770255
Michoacan is one of our worst states, don't ever think of going there.

I have no idea what would happen to you if you come to Mexico, I'm not a clairvoyant
>>
File: john-key_checked.png (240KB, 400x400px)
john-key_checked.png
240KB, 400x400px
>>77770000
7-0
Rekt by you own get
>>
File: frito-bandito-265x294.jpg (17KB, 265x294px) Image search: [Google]
frito-bandito-265x294.jpg
17KB, 265x294px
Duhhhh,,,,some Americans want drugs

So we scumbags in Mexico HAVE to supply them

We just HAVE to.....what else can we do??? Work real jobs or something??
>>
>>77766722
>I’m an upper class white male and fucking hate hate hate HATE bigotry toward Mexicans or Mexican Americans.

Check your privilege shitlord
>>
>>77766722
I am what you'd consider a "Mexican American".
They're shit.
>>
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
>>
It's ok to toss your country into economic chaos so long as no one calls you racist.
>>
File: 1464312846827.jpg (47KB, 960x862px)
1464312846827.jpg
47KB, 960x862px
>>77770000
>>77770376
>>77770446
>>77770473
SEVEN FUCKING ZERO
>>
>>77770509
Fuck it, ill go to Spain then
>>
>>77770525
Narcos are the ones doing the shady stuff, not your average Mexican.

Your average Mexican is working a "real job"

Stop with the ignorance
>>
>>77766722
>>77766752
>>77766805
>>77766872
>>77766911
Man, this giant wall of text and you managed not to say much of anything
>>
>>77770000
HOOLKAJIH SHBDIBIUOBSIOHBSIHBIHSBUHBSUH UHS HUS HUSBUH DUHBHUSBUHS. HAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

JUST. HA IHS HINS
>>
File: image.jpg (86KB, 547x692px)
image.jpg
86KB, 547x692px
>>77770000
MFW this get
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
no more pls
>>
>>77769740
ROLL BABY ROLL
>>
File: 1417055606039.png (150KB, 807x706px)
1417055606039.png
150KB, 807x706px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77770000
JAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>77770000
topkekm8
>>
>>77770000
heh
>>
File: 1466309187869.jpg (99KB, 1000x562px)
1466309187869.jpg
99KB, 1000x562px
>>77770000
>>
>>77766752

>Seriously. If you can’t have compassion for people who are not as well off as yourselves, you get no respect from me.

Oh, fuck off. You likely have never even served people in a homeless soup kitchen ever in your life, mate.
>>
File: brutal ahegao.png (252KB, 740x545px)
brutal ahegao.png
252KB, 740x545px
HOW CAN MEX7KEKS EVEN COMPETE AGAINST THE PRUSSIAN ARYAN CHILEAN BULL!
>>
>>77770000
NOT EVEN OUTSIDE OF /sp/ WILL MEXICO ESCAPE THE MEME POWER!
>>
File: 1456417107509.png (112KB, 460x383px)
1456417107509.png
112KB, 460x383px
>>77770000
7 - 0

AKJAKAJSKAJAJSKAJSAJKAJKSJAKSJAKSJAKSJAKSJAKSJAKSJAKSJAKJSAKSKAJSAJSAKJSKAJSKAJSKAJKSJAKSJAKSJAKJSAKJJDKAJSKAJSKAJSKJKAJSKAJSKAJ
>>
File: 1419652020625.jpg (45KB, 469x512px) Image search: [Google]
1419652020625.jpg
45KB, 469x512px
>>77770000
7-0
MEME MAGIC IS REAL
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77770000
AJAJHJHAJHAHJJHAJHAHAJHAHJAJHAJHAJHAHJJHAJHAJHAJHAHJAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAJHAHJAHJAJHAJAHJHAJHAJHA
GET FUCKING REKT
>>
File: viñuela-cry.jpg (18KB, 357x210px)
viñuela-cry.jpg
18KB, 357x210px
>>77770000
>>
File: its over.png (236KB, 855x483px)
its over.png
236KB, 855x483px
>>77770000
MEXICO ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>77770708

TAKE BACK YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY

GOD BLESS SENOIR THOR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPYNQyZ9SYg
>>
File: 1466307561081.jpg (91KB, 1440x1086px)
1466307561081.jpg
91KB, 1440x1086px
>>77770000
nigger how the FUCK
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77770000
Put me in the screencap
>>
>>77770000
M E M E M A G I C
>>
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (100KB, 593x720px)
downloadfile-1.jpg
100KB, 593x720px
>>77770000
PRAISE MIGHTY KEK
>>
File: 1465630597167.png (146KB, 291x252px)
1465630597167.png
146KB, 291x252px
>>77770000
M E M E
A
G
I
C
>>
File: 1435492553245345.jpg (31KB, 554x646px)
1435492553245345.jpg
31KB, 554x646px
>>77770000
MEXISHITS BTFO
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
MEME MAGIC
>>
File: 1462584856401.png (345KB, 579x570px)
1462584856401.png
345KB, 579x570px
>>77770000
>>
TOASTIN IN AN EBIN BREAD
>>
>>77770000
is this real life, jajajajajajajajajajJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

>ME7IC0
>>
>>77770000
JAJJAJAJA

EL PU70
>>
>>77770000
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77769960
No.Some come here trying to do that, then they realize its harder to cross legally to the US while in mexico and they go back to their shithole.

>>77770525
Not all mexican are drug lords, most mexicans hate the narcos.
>>
>>77770000
KHÁ
>>
>>77770367
pol don't even bother arguing with this guy, his a privileged middle class white person living in a gated community not affected by mass immigration . The rebuttal to his argument is in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV7JILRugOg
>>
File: dass.png (152KB, 566x465px)
dass.png
152KB, 566x465px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
>MEX7C0

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJQAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJQAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJQAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJQAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJQAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJQAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJQAJAJAJA
>>
File: holy fuck.png (68KB, 271x288px) Image search: [Google]
holy fuck.png
68KB, 271x288px
>>77770000
IM FUCKING SQUIRTING ALL OVER THE PLACE
>>
>>77770000
MEME MAGUC
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C
>>
File: peke.jpg (10KB, 261x173px)
peke.jpg
10KB, 261x173px
>>77770000
>>
File: 40435126_p20_master1200.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
40435126_p20_master1200.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>77770000
Get rekt bitch
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 400x510px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 400x510px
>>77770000
>>
File: large.jpg (35KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
35KB, 500x333px
>>77770000
Holy shit kek
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 860x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 860x484px
>>77770000
>mexico
>>
File: 1375009994388.jpg (19KB, 449x336px)
1375009994388.jpg
19KB, 449x336px
>>77770000
>>
>>77766722
>Bigotry towards mexicans
>Uses guatemalans as an example
>>
>>77769151
oh cool.... i've taken sociology too... it's mostly bullshit. If people hate the whole "job" thing so much, they can be hunter-gatherer again.
>>
So do white liberals think "bigotry" is a code word for things they don't like?
>>
>>77770000
I swear the god Hiro has a switch that changes it.
>>
>>77770000
AHAHAHHHA PUTO BTFO
>>
File: chile_trump.jpg-large.jpg (58KB, 820x526px) Image search: [Google]
chile_trump.jpg-large.jpg
58KB, 820x526px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1458676391131.gif (188KB, 550x400px)
1458676391131.gif
188KB, 550x400px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
>MEME MAGIC
>>
>>77770000
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>77770000
AJSKAJSKSAJDKASDJASKDJASKDJAKSDJASKDJASKDJASDASKDJASKDJASD
>>
File: 1462759251614.png (245KB, 718x643px)
1462759251614.png
245KB, 718x643px
>>77770000
>7777-0000
>7-0
>>
File: 1366851219775.png (73KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1366851219775.png
73KB, 247x248px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
>777777777777

7HE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>77770000
THE MEME MAGIC WONT FUCKING STOP I FUCKING TOLD YOU

>>
File: 1360662163997.gif (838KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1360662163997.gif
838KB, 300x168px
>>77770000
>Double quads
>7-0

The power of memes knows no bounds
>>
how close are we to get?
>>
>>77770000
THE CHILE WAS TOO SPICY FOR MEXICO
>>
File: 1455062939807.png (251KB, 494x493px)
1455062939807.png
251KB, 494x493px
>>77770000
BLOWN YOURSELF THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>77770000

WEW LAD
>>
>>77770000
7777777 0000000!!!!
>>
>>77770000
>>
>>77766722
I don't like poor people
>>
>>77770000
I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING OMFG
>>
File: 1359822218996.gif (83KB, 268x265px)
1359822218996.gif
83KB, 268x265px
>>77770000
>PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S >PU70S
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
File: 1410743523366.png (214KB, 599x450px)
1410743523366.png
214KB, 599x450px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
oh my
>>
Somone explain this 7-0 meme. Thanks.
>>
Looks like somebody linked this thread to /sp/

I never see Chileans on /pol/

So glad I don't give a shit about football
>>
File: 1462223427564.jpg (85KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
1462223427564.jpg
85KB, 658x595px
>>77770000
well done pablo
>>
File: 1377227827084.gif (997KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1377227827084.gif
997KB, 160x160px
>>77770000

HOLY....
>>
>>77770000
HOLY SHIT I CAN'T KEEP UP WITH THIS MEME MAGIC
>>
File: 1459645709513.jpg (60KB, 500x500px)
1459645709513.jpg
60KB, 500x500px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
EEHHH PU70
>>
File: goat4.jpg (121KB, 800x600px)
goat4.jpg
121KB, 800x600px
>>77770000
BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO BEANERS BTFO
>>
>>77767536
Mexico,Guatemala,south America same shit bro
>>
>>77770503
Don't be fooled that this is about feelings. That's what the rich tell the liberals to make them flip a shit over racism and do what they want. This is about immorally cheap labor to crush wages and make the rich even richer, while impoverishing the country.
>>
File: again.jpg (33KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
again.jpg
33KB, 960x498px
>>77770000

FUCK
>>
>>77770000
kek
>>
WITNESSED
>>
>>77770000
7-0
7-0
7-0
7-0
>>
File: PU70.jpg (231KB, 2363x1351px) Image search: [Google]
PU70.jpg
231KB, 2363x1351px
>>77770000
JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70 JUST PU70

/sp/ checking in
>>
>>77770000
Screencap with replies when?
>>
File: 1413312212085.jpg (204KB, 646x774px)
1413312212085.jpg
204KB, 646x774px
>>77770000
I seriously can't take it anymore.
>>
File: 1460759552828.jpg (2MB, 1176x1392px)
1460759552828.jpg
2MB, 1176x1392px
>>77770000
The will of KEK.
>>
File: MEXIC0.png (18KB, 628x171px) Image search: [Google]
MEXIC0.png
18KB, 628x171px
>>77770000
>>
>>77769640
>He doesn't understand how Illegal Immigrants are fucking awful

Immigrants are fine
Mexicans are fine

Illegal immigrants need to go back regardless of nationality
>>
>>77770000

EEHHH PU70
>>
File: 1466308877281.jpg (32KB, 1200x686px) Image search: [Google]
1466308877281.jpg
32KB, 1200x686px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
Glorious.
>>
>>77770000
No comas tanto Chile pu70
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 640x677px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 640x677px
>>77770000
7-0
at this rate we may as well put mexico down as another country destroyed by memes.
>>
File: 1410601095627.jpg (148KB, 1346x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1410601095627.jpg
148KB, 1346x1056px
>>77770000
>>
>>77771077
Mexico just lost 7-0 to Chile in a soccer match.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 517x1050px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 517x1050px
>>77770000
oh my god
>>
>>77771081
EEEHHHH PU70
>>
File: gingivitis.jpg (11KB, 467x201px) Image search: [Google]
gingivitis.jpg
11KB, 467x201px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
EHHH PU70
>>
>>77770000

>>77777777
>>
File: 1444678702835.png (145KB, 509x368px) Image search: [Google]
1444678702835.png
145KB, 509x368px
>>77770000
WHY
>>
>>77770000
MY SIDES ARE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION
>>
File: 1458023255965.png (393KB, 660x371px)
1458023255965.png
393KB, 660x371px
>>77770000
Kek is so fucking clever and almighty
>>
>>77770000
meanwhile
>>>/sp/68657777
>>
File: image.jpg (489KB, 1619x1725px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489KB, 1619x1725px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
PU70
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 220x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 220x255px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77769287
I never said Juan made $7/day in the US.... he made $7/day in Guatemala. And he was wealthy. Most only pull $2-3
>>
File: 0099 - 7h2SHTm.png (403KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
0099 - 7h2SHTm.png
403KB, 1500x1500px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77770000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>7-0
>7-0
>7-0
>7-0
>7-0
>7-0
>>
>>77770000
memes
>>
>>77770000
How did Texas get away with beheading Mexico on public television?
>>
>>77770000
Trump is laughing his ass off right now...
>>
File: IMG-20160618-WA0011.jpg (77KB, 640x739px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160618-WA0011.jpg
77KB, 640x739px
>>77770000
Kek's power and real world colliding again
>>
>>77770000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7xmWsvlwBo
>>
File: 1466309569312.png (1MB, 1472x795px) Image search: [Google]
1466309569312.png
1MB, 1472x795px
>>77770000
ayayayayi
>>
File: 1441060419217.jpg (105KB, 800x765px)
1441060419217.jpg
105KB, 800x765px
>>77770000
BTFO
>>
>>77769740
Rollin' on up
>>
File: le wall man.jpg (209KB, 1086x811px) Image search: [Google]
le wall man.jpg
209KB, 1086x811px
>>77770000
fucking KEK

Mexishits will NEVER recover
>>
File: 1459136109526s.jpg (8KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1459136109526s.jpg
8KB, 250x241px
>>77770000
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
>>
File: Mexico_dreams.jpg (706KB, 2808x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico_dreams.jpg
706KB, 2808x3264px
>>77770000

im done, im fucking done
>>
>>77770000
WHY IS THIS HAPPENINNNGGGGGG
>>
>>77770000
>Mexipoop
>>
File: 1466288348900.jpg (384KB, 1147x644px) Image search: [Google]
1466288348900.jpg
384KB, 1147x644px
>>77770000
>SIETE A CERO
>>
File: super sad leo.gif (485KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
super sad leo.gif
485KB, 245x200px
>>77770000
DAD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP IT HURTS
>>
>>77766722
Answer this question honestly.

Do you actually live in a neighborhood that has become majority of Mexican immigrants?

If not, you have no right to speak on the subject as an 'upper class white male', because it's always 'upper class whites' who have never lived among anyone but 'upper class whites' who have your opinion.
>>
File: 1465695212750.jpg (3KB, 123x124px) Image search: [Google]
1465695212750.jpg
3KB, 123x124px
>>77770000
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MEMEMAGIC WENT TOO REAL AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

EHHHHHH PU70
>>
>>77770000
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77771077
like 20 minutes ago Mexico got absolutely anally devastated by Chile in the Copa America soccer tournament quarterfinal, 7-0

That's like someone in football winning like 49-0, Mexico is now a smoldering ruin, absolutely pathetic performance
>>
File: 1463255561701.jpg (23KB, 269x261px) Image search: [Google]
1463255561701.jpg
23KB, 269x261px
>>77770000
I DIDNT BELIEVE IN KEK UNTIL TODAY

PRAISE KEK
>>
the fuck is this thread all about
>>
File: 7_0_heh.jpg (54KB, 500x500px)
7_0_heh.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1466308957609-sp.gif (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1466308957609-sp.gif
3MB, 600x338px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000

/int/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
File: 1466290900785.png (472KB, 595x841px) Image search: [Google]
1466290900785.png
472KB, 595x841px
>>77770000
LMAO
>>
>>77771103
Kill yourself Chilango
>>
>>77766722
>This perception that them sending money back to their country is harmful to the US economy is fucking retarded
ok let me explain it to you pedro. every time you do it the money will be spent outside the country. it wont circulate in this country . even if a company would just put it in off shore accounts its counted as having been spent 1 time in the country after you get it

this means it is added to gdp growth. in any case where it is spent more than 1 time in the country its counted as many times as it changed hands. a single cent could be counted a million times in a 1 year time frame potentially

your faggotry hinders gdp growth for america and bolsters mexicos. your stealing from citizens of the country and your so stupid that you make it harder for you to continue to be allowed to stay in the country
>>
File: 1310725229004.gif (256KB, 368x241px) Image search: [Google]
1310725229004.gif
256KB, 368x241px
>>77770000
I'M CRYING OF LAUGHTER.
>>
>>77770000

wew lad
>>
>>77770000
TOP FUCKING KEK

This is too much.
>>
File: 1451515.jpg (64KB, 686x695px) Image search: [Google]
1451515.jpg
64KB, 686x695px
>>77770000
HOLY FUCK
>>
File: pepemid.png (309KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
pepemid.png
309KB, 960x886px
>>77770000
HOLY SHIT

KEK IS REAL
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
>Seven to Zero
>Siete a Cero
>>
>>77770000
Just here to be included.

Nice digits Mexico.
>>
Punk ass sissy white boy! You aint going to do shit! Typical mark talking shit on a anime image board.
>>
>>77766722
Never forget the 7x0, REKT bro
>>
>>77770000
M E M E
A
G
I
C
>>
File: smug cuck.jpg (39KB, 293x348px) Image search: [Google]
smug cuck.jpg
39KB, 293x348px
>>77770000
EHHH PU70
>>
File: pepe.jpg (239KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
239KB, 600x900px
>>77770000
THIS IS BENDING REALITY
>>
File: 1466175371022.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1466175371022.png
335KB, 633x758px
DELETE THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW MODS!!!
>>
File: kek.jpg (137KB, 800x800px)
kek.jpg
137KB, 800x800px
>>77770000
MEME
A
G
I
C
>>
>>77770000

kek
>>
File: 5212042679306.jpg (20KB, 284x351px) Image search: [Google]
5212042679306.jpg
20KB, 284x351px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1434967972203.jpg (186KB, 1284x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1434967972203.jpg
186KB, 1284x1057px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1361132327652.png (216KB, 482x436px)
1361132327652.png
216KB, 482x436px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
Now the fucking wall will be real
>>
File: lmao.png (12KB, 625x192px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
12KB, 625x192px
>>77766722
>use picture of mexico
>talk about guatemala
>thinking mexico is in South America
Lmao who cares 0-7
>>
>>77770000

nice
>>
>>77770000
Holy shit
>>
File: Liquid Trump.png (174KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
Liquid Trump.png
174KB, 540x304px
>>77770000
DO YOU SEE THIS, ZERO? BEHOLD! MEMES OF THE PATRIOTS
>>
File: 1462324201567.gif (266KB, 281x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462324201567.gif
266KB, 281x281px
>>77770000
There is no way in hell meme magic can lose now.
>>
>>77766722
And the dollars they spend in Mexican communities are taxed and sent back to Mexican communities and illegals don't pay taxes so....you're completely wrong? The point is not to HAVE the money in either locality; this is irrelevant. The point is to SPEND it in America as spending money is the only thing that drives our economy

Finish high school before you post on pol, please
>>
>>77770000
making history
>>
>>77770000
fucking hell
>>
>>77768687
That's legal immigrants you fucking retard...
>>
File: 1465789679313.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1465789679313.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>77770000
>>
>>77771334
EHHH PU70
>>
File: u0nZuHR.png (282KB, 578x572px) Image search: [Google]
u0nZuHR.png
282KB, 578x572px
>>77770000
EL PU70
>>
File: 1458091721914.jpg (20KB, 300x188px)
1458091721914.jpg
20KB, 300x188px
>>77770000
Is Kek trying to communicate with us?
Is Kek trying to warn us about something?
>>
>>77770000
EHHH PU70
>>
File: 136303945445.jpg (92KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
136303945445.jpg
92KB, 300x300px
>>77770000
MEME MAGIC
>>
>>77770000
>7-0
THE MEMES ARE REAL BOIS
>>
File: 1463959747226.jpg (77KB, 349x349px)
1463959747226.jpg
77KB, 349x349px
>>77770000
ayyyy
>>
>>77770000
ayy
>>
File: roja02.jpg (93KB, 678x1024px)
roja02.jpg
93KB, 678x1024px
>>77770000
what's going on in the thread guiz- oh shit
>>
>ILLEGALS SHOULDN'T BE DEPORTED BECAUSE MY FEEWWWINGS
>FUCK BORDER LAWS AND SHIT
We can't be a nation if we don't enforce our border laws. And illegals spit in the face of every hard working immigrant who came here legally.

What do you think would happen if an American was found living illegally in Mexico?
>>
>>77770000
how the fuck does this keep happening
>>
>>77770000
Let me be in this awesome get.
>>
>>77770000
fast and furious 7 - mexico 0
>>
>>77770708

Narcos.....you mean cartels, their families, the police, politicians, their families, the hired help, the Mexicans that benefit from it, their families, etc, etc, etc????
>>
File: 1465830471059.png (1015KB, 1254x703px) Image search: [Google]
1465830471059.png
1015KB, 1254x703px
>>77770000
What the fuck am I looking at
>>
>>77770000
what are the chances of /pol/ reaching 77770000 the same day mexico gets btfo 7-0?

you have to trust meme magic
>>
File: mfw.jpg (17KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
17KB, 225x225px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000

TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL
>>
File: 1462042734065.gif (444KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462042734065.gif
444KB, 400x300px
>>77770000
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>77770000
Put me in the screen cap.
>>
>>77769740
Come on 96-98 (gotta get an Asian with no downsides).
>>
File: eddy.jpg (63KB, 640x480px)
eddy.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1441773213811.gif (576KB, 173x241px)
1441773213811.gif
576KB, 173x241px
>>77770000
MYY FUCKING LUNGS KEK
>>
>>77769634
Italian Atheist.
>>
>>77770000
You should probably consider suicide
>>
>>77771430
>Chidori
>cuck
Delete this.
>>
File: 1442460725401.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1442460725401.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
>>77770000
KEK
>>
File: 1464927982036.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1464927982036.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>77770000
>>
File: kek.jpg (132KB, 973x551px)
kek.jpg
132KB, 973x551px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1464930568213.jpg (100KB, 932x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464930568213.jpg
100KB, 932x960px
>>77770000
¡apágalo!
>>
>>77770000
fucking kek
>>
File: yes fuck yes.png (68KB, 560x620px) Image search: [Google]
yes fuck yes.png
68KB, 560x620px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
no way!
>>
>>77770000
PU70
>>
File: 1318076822615.png (368KB, 383x606px)
1318076822615.png
368KB, 383x606px
>>77770000
>>
>>77771364
Again with the fucking ignorance

That money doesn't have any significant effect in our economy

It does nothing
>>
File: Mexico 70.png (79KB, 713x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Mexico 70.png
79KB, 713x1023px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
i'm here to laugh at you
>>
>>77770000
>7-0

Beheaded
>>
File: 4223D323ED.png (69KB, 422x308px) Image search: [Google]
4223D323ED.png
69KB, 422x308px
>>77770000
>THE WORLD IS LAUGHING AT YOU SON.
>>
File: 1036.jpg (35KB, 600x442px) Image search: [Google]
1036.jpg
35KB, 600x442px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1456273674446.png (258KB, 403x497px) Image search: [Google]
1456273674446.png
258KB, 403x497px
>>77770000
>mexico
>>
>>77770000
MEME MAGIC IS REAL
>>
>>77771107
God forbid we take the upper classes housekeepers and gardeners away

What ever shall those poor people do? Clean up after themselves like the rest of us? Shame I don't have any pearls to grasp right now lol
>>
File: 1446932341326.png (138KB, 275x263px) Image search: [Google]
1446932341326.png
138KB, 275x263px
>>77770000
hahaha holy shit
>>
>>77770000
CHECK MATE
>>
>>77770498
>So then make them all citizens. Problem solved.

You fucking bourgeois globalists make me sick, you know nothing about the working class struggle and love forcing them to suffer by ignoring the ramifications of illegal immigration.

People like you deserve a bullet.
>>
>>77770000
como coño es esto posible
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 327x316px
>>77770000
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

PRAISE KEK
>>
File: justo2.png (1MB, 1022x757px) Image search: [Google]
justo2.png
1MB, 1022x757px
>>77770000
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77770000
lad...
>>
File: 1428441177627.jpg (26KB, 274x321px)
1428441177627.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>>77770000
This is unreal
>>
File: 1466308778093.jpg (53KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1466308778093.jpg
53KB, 474x595px
>>77770000
>7-0

CANT STOP THE MEMEMAGIC
>>
>>77770000
OH MY FUCKING GOD

MEME MAGIC

mdicqorencqe
c

ecoiNDC

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN?
>>
File: bob.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
bob.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>77770000
>>
>>77771608
No, just narcos

But nice try
>>
>>77769526
Which would be a valid argument if immigration actually harmed us.
>>
>>77770000
MEMES HAVE NO LIMIT
>>
>>77766722
Fuck off dad
>>
>>77771679
Just like Tenga

you know it to be true
>>
File: trump_laughing.jpg (36KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
trump_laughing.jpg
36KB, 640x432px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJjjJJJ
>>
>>77768687

>he doesn't know what the words legal and illegal mean

The mental gymnastics you have to perform to reach this plane of stupidity astound me.
>>
File: Atomic Kek.png (1MB, 1136x958px) Image search: [Google]
Atomic Kek.png
1MB, 1136x958px
>>77770000
Absolutely Destroyed
>>
File: 1458034972952.png (132KB, 600x514px)
1458034972952.png
132KB, 600x514px
so wtf is the this 7-0 meme about ?
>>
>>77770000
IT'S SPREADING ACROSS BOARDS
>>
File: gadsden meme.jpg (11KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
gadsden meme.jpg
11KB, 320x213px
>>77770000
M E M E M A G I C
E
M
E

M
A
G
I
C
>>
>>77770000
MY FUCKING SIDES
>>
File: 1462912906554.gif (228KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1462912906554.gif
228KB, 500x250px
>>77770000
M-MUH F TEAM
>>
File: 243252.jpg (51KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
243252.jpg
51KB, 257x196px
>>77770000
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW
>>
File: 100.png (126KB, 540x535px) Image search: [Google]
100.png
126KB, 540x535px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77770000
>he did it
>>
>>77770000
holy fuck
>>
File: 1461355789303.png (263KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461355789303.png
263KB, 640x480px
>>77770000
kek
>>
File: 1465681761312.jpg (145KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1465681761312.jpg
145KB, 1111x597px
>>77770000
EHHHH PU70
>>
>>77770000
HERE HAVE THIS (YOU)
>>
>>77771615

plus of all fucking flags this hit it

never believed in meme magic but it has to be
>>
>>77770000
...and the award for 'Worlds Greatest Thread Derail' goes to...
>>
>>77770000
06/18/16 MEME MAGIC DAY
>>
/pol/tards keep moving

this is an /sp/ thread
>>
File: lol.gif (704KB, 194x173px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
704KB, 194x173px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000

SOMEONE CONTAIN THE MEMES BEFORE ITS TOO LATE
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (481KB, 2976x1319px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
481KB, 2976x1319px
>>77770000
>>
File: ME7IC0 BTFO.png (114KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
ME7IC0 BTFO.png
114KB, 500x353px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77769453
Oh then he should just go get a job where he can pay taxes... OH WAIT HE CAN'T!!!
>>
>>77770000
unbelievable
>>
>>77772002
Mexico lost to Chile 0-7 in soccer tonight
>>
>>77770000
DANKEST MEME OF THE YEAR
>>
File: mm555.jpg (64KB, 400x326px)
mm555.jpg
64KB, 400x326px
>>77770000
this isn't happening
>>
>>77770000
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: trump_merchant.png (152KB, 574x601px)
trump_merchant.png
152KB, 574x601px
>>77772002
Mexicunts just got butt-raped by Chile in a soccer match. The most humiliating defeat EVER!

Praise kek. Trump should start shit-posting on Twitter about this.
>>
File: 1465850158282.jpg (64KB, 512x648px) Image search: [Google]
1465850158282.jpg
64KB, 512x648px
>>77770000
>>
File: Sin título.png (1MB, 1024x710px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
1MB, 1024x710px
>>77770000
NEVER FORGET THE TACOCIDE
>>
>>77771608
Dude you saw too many movies. Even the most infested crime shit town here has normal families. Go to one of the few important cities (Monterrey, Mexico city, Guadalajara,etc) and 99% of people are just normal lmao. Also mexican americans are always cancer and bottom of the barrel people.
>>
File: 1457027496262.jpg (30KB, 326x282px) Image search: [Google]
1457027496262.jpg
30KB, 326x282px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1438577116757.png (189KB, 450x472px) Image search: [Google]
1438577116757.png
189KB, 450x472px
>>77770000
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>77770000
>>
File: anon i.gif (5KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
anon i.gif
5KB, 500x332px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
The mememagic does it again.
Praise kek.
>>
>>77769460
yes.
>>
>>77770000
K E K
>>
>>77770000
TOP KEK
O
P

K
E
K
>>
File: mad.png (885KB, 648x694px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
885KB, 648x694px
>>77770000
>mfw all this memes
>>
File: 13305.jpg (145KB, 367x451px)
13305.jpg
145KB, 367x451px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>tfw post 77777770
>>
>>77766722
Nice thread, asshole

TOPKEK
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 640x701px)
image.jpg
58KB, 640x701px
>>77770000
meme magic has reached critical mass
>>
File: 1457823319933.jpg (24KB, 480x590px) Image search: [Google]
1457823319933.jpg
24KB, 480x590px
WEW
>>
File: 1465101590720.jpg (66KB, 800x688px) Image search: [Google]
1465101590720.jpg
66KB, 800x688px
>>77772002
Mexico lost 0 to fucking 7 against chile on soccer
completely raped
>>
>>77770000
>>
File: 1325974350892.jpg (8KB, 180x225px) Image search: [Google]
1325974350892.jpg
8KB, 180x225px
>>77771943

being this stupid..........
>>
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
Uhm hello?
>>
File: 1294514340461.jpg (37KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1294514340461.jpg
37KB, 300x300px
>>77770000
ebin get
include me in screencap
>>
File: mako_usagi_laugh.jpg (82KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
mako_usagi_laugh.jpg
82KB, 500x370px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000

theres literally nothing wrong with being a jew
>>
>>77770000
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
>>
File: feel.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>77770000
>tfw you lived enough for this moment
>>
File: 1459634137438.gif (875KB, 268x268px)
1459634137438.gif
875KB, 268x268px
>>77772233
>>
File: 1366649007730.png (429KB, 842x702px) Image search: [Google]
1366649007730.png
429KB, 842x702px
>>77770000
ITS THE END
>>
>>77770000
Postin in ebin bread
>>
>>77772307
Stop
>>
File: free rides.jpg (57KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
free rides.jpg
57KB, 736x736px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
Ok guys, this is getting scary.
>>
>>77770000
screencap me for when you post on /r/4chan
>>
File: 1434512713209.jpg (22KB, 250x308px) Image search: [Google]
1434512713209.jpg
22KB, 250x308px
>>77770000
>>
File: 1466308907774.jpg (54KB, 468x1112px)
1466308907774.jpg
54KB, 468x1112px
>>77770000
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>77770000
EHHHH PU70
>>
File: tumblr_o903gc4Hxg1ue9j4wo1_1280.jpg (42KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o903gc4Hxg1ue9j4wo1_1280.jpg
42KB, 568x335px
>>77770000
>>
>>77770000
JUST
>>
>>77772307
The ride never ends
>>
>>77770000
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

PU70
>>
getting a bit scared
>>
File: 1438847528261.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
1438847528261.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>77770000
>>
>>77772307
>07
>again
I'd recommend you to stop posting today for your own good.
>>
WHY ISN'T THIS THREAD A STICKY?
>>
>>77770000

Who sp here. So good to see meme magic
>>
>>77770000
It's over, mexifags.Trump will win.
>>
File: 1348430876843.png (341KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
1348430876843.png
341KB, 400x390px
>>77770000
UNDERRATED POS7
>>
>>77772307
>07

STOP GODDAMMIT
>>
File: 1465931810421.webm (233KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465931810421.webm
233KB, 360x640px
>>77772306
Being this ignorant
>>
File: todd.png (484KB, 574x516px) Image search: [Google]
todd.png
484KB, 574x516px
>>77770000
Honestly if I died right now I would regret absolutely nothing.

This is all I needed to see in life
>>
>>77772307

MEME MAGIC
>>
>>77772307
LYL DIED FOR THIS
>>
>>77772307
OVERDOSE
>>
File: 1464930850411.gif (768KB, 600x313px) Image search: [Google]
1464930850411.gif
768KB, 600x313px
>>77772307
>>
>>77772307
YOU CANNOT ESCAPE
>>
>>77770000
PRAISE
R
A
I
S
E

KEK
E
K
>>
>>77770000
what have you done pedro
>>
>>77772307
kek

KEK
>>
>>77772415
>tumblr filename
Jaidefinichon?
>>
File: 136306229034.jpg (58KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
136306229034.jpg
58KB, 251x251px
>>77770000
>>77772307
>>
File: makes me feel on the edge.jpg (26KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
makes me feel on the edge.jpg
26KB, 199x253px
>>77770000
7-0 makes me feel on the edge
>>
>>77772307
>07
>>
>>77770000
Meme magic is real.
>>
File: 1446826012457.gif (2MB, 193x200px) Image search: [Google]
1446826012457.gif
2MB, 193x200px
>>77770000
>>
>>77772307

IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77768073

you must know a bunch of uneducated people. our dollar is traded globally for oil. it needs to be all over the world. if the world rejected the dollar, the money would flow back into the US and crash the economy.
>>
File: 1457911674740.jpg (206KB, 998x998px) Image search: [Google]
1457911674740.jpg
206KB, 998x998px
>>77772307
>>
File: 1427251891564.jpg (62KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1427251891564.jpg
62KB, 500x386px
>>77770000

FUCKING

KEK

K E K

KEK
E
K
>>
File: 1454054412555.jpg (97KB, 626x513px) Image search: [Google]
1454054412555.jpg
97KB, 626x513px
>>>77770000
>>77772307
>>
File: 1459974144485.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1459974144485.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>77772307
EEEHHHH PU70
>>
File: 1465434392360.png (347KB, 657x717px) Image search: [Google]
1465434392360.png
347KB, 657x717px
>>77770000
Still can't believe this holy amount of meme magic
>>
>>77770000
Oy vey
>>
>>77766722
>>77766752
>>77766805
>>77766872
>I don't know anything about economics and I like to make emotional appeals: the wallpost
Build wall.
>>
File: 1435294156901.jpg (36KB, 677x668px) Image search: [Google]
1435294156901.jpg
36KB, 677x668px
>>77770000
TOP KEK
>>
File: ayy caramba.jpg (15KB, 384x367px)
ayy caramba.jpg
15KB, 384x367px
>>77772470
>>
File: 1444098392872.jpg (32KB, 500x375px)
1444098392872.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
>>77770000
just came here to laugh at you
>>
>>77770000
if the devil is six, then god is seven
>>
>>77772307
Sure the wall will be real I know by now
>>
File: 1458087057856.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1458087057856.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>>77770000
>THIS THREAD
>>
>>77770000
When you screencap this and post it on reddit for upvotes please include my comment thanks
>>
File: Rin a cute.jpg (388KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Rin a cute.jpg
388KB, 859x1200px
>>77770000
7-0
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
7-0
>7-0
>>
>>77772307
this is almost too much
>>
>>77772307
NOT AGAIN

MAKE IT STOP
>>
File: 1376695477558.gif (142KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1376695477558.gif
142KB, 270x270px
>>77772307
>>
>>77769415
that happened in Guatemala you shithead
>>
File: 19243718234.gif (423KB, 600x338px)
19243718234.gif
423KB, 600x338px
>>77772307
>>77770000
WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>77770000
7-0
>>
>>77770000

hola vengo a reir

jaj
>>
>>77772307
IT NEVER ENDS
>>
>>77770000
>>77772307

MEME MAGIC
>MEME MAGIC
>>
>>77770000
AAAAAAHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1436052294888.jpg (163KB, 608x331px) Image search: [Google]
1436052294888.jpg
163KB, 608x331px
>>77772536

How many "Mexican intellectuals" did it take for you to come up with that post?
>>
>>77770000
YOU SOMEHOW GOT AN WORSE HUMILIATION THAN US
GET WRECKED
>>
lel @ anons trying to get the thread back on topic
>>
File: cant wake up.gif (857KB, 324x333px) Image search: [Google]
cant wake up.gif
857KB, 324x333px
>>77770000
Wake me up, wake me up inside I can't wake up,
Wake me up inside, save me,
Call my name and save me from the dark, wake me up
Bid my blood to run, I can't wake up
Before I come undone, save me
Save me from the nothing I've become
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 343x367px)
image.jpg
125KB, 343x367px
>>77770000
We will avenge you
>>
>>77772307
MEME
A
G
I
C
>>
File: lol2.gif (835KB, 193x172px) Image search: [Google]
lol2.gif
835KB, 193x172px
>>77772307
>>
>>77772307
EHHHHHHHHHH PU70
>>
File: 1383608793898.jpg (28KB, 300x306px) Image search: [Google]
1383608793898.jpg
28KB, 300x306px
>>77770000
>>
>>77772307
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77770000
Replying for the blessing of Kek
>>
File: 1360411178065.jpg (59KB, 206x283px)
1360411178065.jpg
59KB, 206x283px
>>77772307
>>77770000
>>
>>77772778
And the Orlando shooting just happened a few weeks ago
>>
File: Sorrow.jpg (82KB, 800x506px)
Sorrow.jpg
82KB, 800x506px
>>77770000
>>
MEME MAGIC OUT OF CONTROL WHAT CAN WE DO
>>
>>77770000
there is no escape from this HEAVEN
>>
>>77770113
both. different parts of town.
>>
>>77770000
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>77772307
IT WON'T STOP
>>
>>77770000
>1 (one) post by this ID
I WOULDN'T SHOW MY FACE AROUND HERE ANYMORE EITHER IF I WERE MEXICAN LMAO
>>
>>77770000
You're a memezard, Jarri.
>>
>>77772387
KEK
>>
>>77770000
Please put me in the r/4chan crop ;^)
>>
File: 1457906609306.jpg (37KB, 499x340px) Image search: [Google]
1457906609306.jpg
37KB, 499x340px
>>77772307
>>
>>77770000
ya wey pinche pendejo wey piche vato cabron
>>
>>77770000
Keep bumping until it gets 777 replies
>>
What was the thread about again?
>>
>>77772907
>07
>>
File: image.png (253KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
253KB, 960x640px
>>77772307
mfw mexico has now been dstroyed be meme magic
>>
File: 666.jpg (31KB, 320x306px) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
31KB, 320x306px
>>77772877
>>
>>77772787
unholy kek
>>
File: 1461965255840.jpg (59KB, 518x589px) Image search: [Google]
1461965255840.jpg
59KB, 518x589px
>>77770000
PRAISE KEK
>>
File: golden lel intensifies.jpg (41KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
golden lel intensifies.jpg
41KB, 327x316px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
>>77770000
Wew la

Fugging mememagic.
P.s. Murrilards are still faggots and cunts.
>>
File: 1383678638263.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
1383678638263.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>77772307
>ebin memes galore
>>
>>77772787
>>77770000
>>77772307
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>>
>>77770000
im converting to kek
>>
>>77770000
All those delicious (you)
>>
File: 1460773343355.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1460773343355.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>77772307
>>77770000
>>
File: uff.png (113KB, 338x258px) Image search: [Google]
uff.png
113KB, 338x258px
>>77772879
Just embrace it.
>>
>>77772877
Mexicans have a special relationship with 7...
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (89KB, 627x528px)
Pepe.jpg
89KB, 627x528px
>>77770000
Just wanted to join in.
>7-0
>>
>>77772877
holy shit!!
>>
>>77772677
YOU CANT STOP IT
>>
File: kekingvecindad.jpg (84KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
kekingvecindad.jpg
84KB, 680x453px
>>77772877
>>77772877
OH BOY
>>
File: 1452777041922.png (266KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
1452777041922.png
266KB, 409x513px
>>77772907
>>
>>77770000
WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
File: horyshet.jpg (45KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
horyshet.jpg
45KB, 625x469px
>>77770000
>>77770000
>>77770000
IT TRANSCENDS BETWEEN BOARDS OMG OMG
>>
>>77772957
The thread will be pruned long before then retard
>>
File: 1466309393531.png (456KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
1466309393531.png
456KB, 804x876px
>>77772307
IT WILL NEVER END
>>
>>77772877
>77
>>
What should the thread theme be lads
>>
File: ClBPnlPUkAEOScb.jpg (161KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ClBPnlPUkAEOScb.jpg
161KB, 1200x630px
>>77771252
>>77768969
>>77768489
Nice non biased source you have there.
>pic from their twitter
>economists with a social justice blog
>I want my sides back Pedro
>>
File: 1463364075996.jpg (52KB, 716x724px)
1463364075996.jpg
52KB, 716x724px
>>77772877
Get off the internet
>>
File: 1444239414464.jpg (47KB, 670x556px) Image search: [Google]
1444239414464.jpg
47KB, 670x556px
>>77770000
lmao
>>
>>77772307
>>77772307
jej
>>
>>77772996
Chilean kek church when
>>
File: 1452910672176.jpg (162KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1452910672176.jpg
162KB, 400x533px
>>77772877
>>
>>77772879
Nothing, just let it happen
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>77768853
>>77768853
>>77768853
>>77768853
>>77768853
>>
>>77772307
I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY
>>
>>77770000
ITS OVER
>>
>>77772970
>>77772907
this is out of control
>>
>>77772877
>>77772907
jesus christ
>>
The meme magic is of the charts. We should use it to channel it towards the future emperor.
>>
File: 1368284071001.png (20KB, 220x192px) Image search: [Google]
1368284071001.png
20KB, 220x192px
>>77772877

congrats on your dubs btw
>>
File: plsno.webm (671KB, 640x358px) Image search: [Google]
plsno.webm
671KB, 640x358px
>>77772877
CANT WAKE UP
>>
>>77772779
THE GUBMENT
>>
File: image.gif (338KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
338KB, 400x300px
>>77770000
>7-0
>>
File: 1397959922158.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1397959922158.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>77770000

MEME MAGIC
>>
>>77772813
Again with those old as fuck pictures

How can you even have those pictures saved on your computer? You have serious problems

Also you just had a shooting in Orlando, Florida lol
>>
>>77769556
>Do American honestly believe this happens 24/7 in every city of every single state?

That's your angle to try to make messihole not come off as shit? That it doesn't happen around the clock? Top kek.

"It's a thing, happens regularly in messihole, but not 24/7! Hey, it's the same as that one time the mud "American" killed the faggot non American spics(really, look it up, puerto rican, messcan, south america blah, cuban,..) and niggers!"
>>
>>77772877
Kek is kind

Trump is with us
>>
File: gord_happy.jpg (215KB, 1000x670px) Image search: [Google]
gord_happy.jpg
215KB, 1000x670px
>>77770000
Came from /hoc/ just to laugh at you
>>
File: i came here to laugh at you.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
i came here to laugh at you.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>77772307
>>
File: 1466217720596.jpg (87KB, 750x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466217720596.jpg
87KB, 750x720px
Trump will win the election.
>>
>>77770000
LITERALLY WHAT ARE THE ODDS
>>
File: hdpepe.jpg (863KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
hdpepe.jpg
863KB, 4500x4334px
>>77772307
>>
>>77772877
Meme magic keeps working
>>
File: angry shibe.gif (734KB, 250x265px)
angry shibe.gif
734KB, 250x265px
>>77770000
MEME MAGIC IS TOO POWERFUL
>>
MEME MAGIC IS OUT CONTROL
HELP
>>
LOS 7 GOLES MAS PERTURBADORES DE LA HISTORIA
>>
>>77770000
KEK IS REAL
>>
File: Hell2.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Hell2.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>77770000
>>
>>77772307
JAJAJAJAJJAAJAJA SCREENCAP THIS
>>
File: 1455660542637.png (428KB, 642x628px) Image search: [Google]
1455660542637.png
428KB, 642x628px
>>
MODS PLS STICKY
>>
>>77773066
That doesn't mean you don't try, assfag

What a waste of doubles
>>
>>77770000
please somebody do a screencap with replies, I cant manage all this mememagic
>>
>>77773270
>70
>70
>70
>>
>>77772914
he singlehandedly destroyed an entire thread and memed his own country into oblivion. I doubt he will come back for an entire week
>>
File: 170.gif (175KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
170.gif
175KB, 300x100px
>>77773270
NO NO MORE
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
>>
File: 04.jpg (51KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
51KB, 600x438px
ALL BOARDS CHECK IN

>another 7.
>>
File: 1466047719346.gif (955KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466047719346.gif
955KB, 800x500px
>>77772307
>>
File: 1461001400627.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1461001400627.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>77773270
>70
>>
>>77773270
>>
File: assadnoicefinal.png (278KB, 498x483px) Image search: [Google]
assadnoicefinal.png
278KB, 498x483px
>>77770000
noice
>>
>>77773270
OMFG XDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
File: trump_card.png (1MB, 1500x2097px) Image search: [Google]
trump_card.png
1MB, 1500x2097px
>>77772877
HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA
>>
>>77770000
HolyFuckingShit!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>77773270
FUCK
>>
>>77770000
/sp/ here, just want to join in on the (You)s
>>
>>77773152
Fuck off Klopp you cunt

This triggers me
>>
>>77773270
You got to be kidding me, mexico...
>>
>>77773374
/sp/ here
>>
>>77773270
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77773270
>HE DID IT
>>
>>77773270
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77773270
HOLY FUCK
>>
File: 1412728351472.gif (213KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1412728351472.gif
213KB, 495x495px
>>77773270
>>77773270
>>77773270
>>77773270
>>77773270
YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING SHITTING ME
>>
>>77773110
lol, i'm in
>>
>>77773270
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>77770260

are you joking Paco? more like fucking serendipity
>>
>>77773374
/vp/ standing by
>>
>>77770000
Can't make this shit up
>>
>>77773270
No pueden pasar 5 segundos sin humillarse a si mismos??
>>
File: 1451062088421.png (2MB, 1920x1080px)
1451062088421.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>77773389
Don't laugh Sharo!
>>
>>77773270
>>77773270
just stop posting
>>
>>77773374
/spee/
>>
>>77773300
>mayor of a random shithole. (And no it's not mexico city)
>>
>>77770712
>Man, this giant wall of text and you managed not to say much of anything
and your ID is neon pink... faggot
>>
>>77773270
IT KEEPS FUCKING HAPPENING
>>
>>77770000
LOOK AT THIS MAN! LOOK AT THIS MAN AND LAUGH
>>
>>77773374
/sp/ in this bitch
>>
>>77772307
>fa9
kek fag
>>
>>77770000
312 and counting

A sea of (You)s
>>
>>77773270
MAXIMUM OVERMEME
>>
>>77773270
STOP
>>
>>77773533
Osorio nos jodio, ojala lo corran
>>
>>77770000
THE RIDE WILL NEVER END
>>
>>77770000
/sp/ here, contributing with the (You)s
>>
>>77773374
/a/ here senpai :^)
>>
>>77770000
wew
>>
MAKE IT STOP DAD PLEASE MAKE IT STOP LORD PEÑA HELP US
>>
>>77770000

It almost hurts me to watch this, but I am laughing to hard to notice
>>
>>77773231
>/pol/ reaches 77770000 posts today
>literally only a few MINUTES after Mexico loses 7-0
>get is by a Mexican poster
I can't fucking believe it.
>>
>>77773568
Are you making fun of me for being gay you homophobe
>>
>>77772307
Meme Magic: The gift that keeps on giving
>>
>>77773270
>>68662670
>>68662407
>>68661777
>>68660470
>>68663207
>>68661907
>>77770000
>>77772877
>>77772307

SCREENCAP
>>
>>77770000
M A G I C A L
A
G
I
C
A
L
>>
>>77770000
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>77772877
WHERE ARE MY JAY PEE NIGGAS AT
>>
>>77773374
/int/, /hr/ here

Honored to be a part of this meme magic festival
>>
>>77770000
>>77772307
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
You are some kind of Stupid if you think the wall will be real. I think it's just a Metaphor of some kind, but a literal wall with Automatic cannon like the movie Doomsday with Rhona Mitra is straight out retarded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSEdvLHh7cM
>>
>>77773695
who will >>77777777 be
>>
>>77770000
>the lord of the 7's wrath upon you
>>
>>77770000
http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Mexican-Congresswoman-Declares-War-on-Memes-20160504-0052.html
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
>>77770000
rip
>>
>>77773374
/lifelongsp/
>>
>>77773270
IT
KEEPS
HAPPENING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77770000
splendid work puto
>>
>>77770000
>>77772877
>>77773270
>>77772307

MAKE IT STOP
>>
>>77770000

SEVEN A CERO
>>
>>77773270
Perturbador
>>
>>77772116
this desu

pol plz piss off to >>>/pol/
>>
>>77770000
Include me in the screencap.
>>
>>77773374
Perú shitposts in all the boards <3
>>
>>77773670
Might as well be Mexican
>>
>>77770000
Dear Lord Kek, please make this a sticky
>>
Hope Trump makes a wall on the goalpost
>>
>>77772307
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

MEME MAGIC IS ON A ROLL TONIGHT
>>
>>77773776
Probably some filthy Guatemalan
>>
>>77773870
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>77770000
lel
>>
>>77770000
IT DOESNT STOP
>>
>>77770000
kek
>>
>>77773817
THERE ARE NO BRAKES IN THIS TRAIN
>>
>>77773374
/v/ reporting in
>>
>>77773870
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77773870
Enough
>>
>>77773374
/v/ reporting and keking
>>
>>77772307
it wont stop
>>
>>77773870
>POTTERY
>>
>>77773870
NOONONONONO ENOUGH ENOUGH
>>
>>77773870
WE CAN'T STOP IT
>>
>>77770000

How can I get so many (You)s?
>>
>>77770000
pure coincidence
>>
>>77773870
HAHAHAHA
THIS WON'T STOP
>>
>>77773270
KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77773870
L M A O
>>
>>77770000
top, fucking, kek.
>>
>>77773870
IT KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77773870
NO BRAKES
O

B
R
A
K
E
S
>>
>>77773870
ayy
>>
>>77770000
HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT
>>
>>77773870
kek be praised
>>
>>77770000
"taco" -> "7ac0"

there's no going back

unless your chi, then you have to go back
>>
>>77773270
>>77773270
>>77773270
STOP HUMILIATING YOURSELF FOR FUCK'S SAKE
>>
>>77773844
We might have not participated but that means we didn't get to be humilliated like that
EHH PU70
>>
>>77773870
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
>>
>>77773870
AND AGAIN
>>
>>77773870
WTF IT

JUST

KEEPS

HAPPENING!!!
>>
>>77770000
I'm ashamed to be here but fuck it
>>
>>77773870
J U S T
>>
I really hope someone is screencapping this shit.
>>
>>77773374
/vp/ here
>>
>>77773870
>IMAGELIMITREACHED
>>
meixco pls stop
>>
MEXICO WILL GET THE 77777777
>>
>>77773870
thats it, i'm dead
>>
>>77770000
VIVA MEXICO

VIVAAAAA
>>
>>77773870
PLEASE STOP
>>
>>77773970
It's never enough
>>
I'm so glad Mexican football and televisa are getting shat on

Keep it going lads
>>
>>77773270
STOP IT, YOURE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE
>>
>>77773870
jesus has abandoned this place
>>
>>77773870
THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL
>>
>>77773374
/d/ :^)
>>
>>77770000
1 post by this ID
>>
>>77773870
stop
>>
>>77770942
I'll watch this later but i bet it's shit
>>
> literally 1 chances out of 50 to get all this 7-0 gets
>>
>>77773870
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>>
>>77774170
KEK
>>
>>77773870
MY SIDES
>>
>>77774114
We can't, it's out of control
>>
>>77774170
NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>77774170
HOLY SHIT
IT JUST WON'T STOP
>>
>>77774170
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>77770000
Posting in Edu Turboman's hattrick thread.
>>
Almost 777 posts
>>
>>77774147

PLEASE STOP
>>
>>77773270
MODS
MODS
>>
>>77774170
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>77774170
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>77773374
/tg/ reporting in
>>
>>77774170
>ayyyyyyy
>>
sticky fucking when
>>
>>77774170
IT

DOESNT

STOP

LMFAO
>>
>>77774170
oh god its a curso
>>
>>77774170
AGAIN?! WTF DUDE
>>
>>77774170

And again
>>
>>77770000
dubbo quads
>>
>>77774170
JUST FUCKING STOP!!!!!!!!!!
>>
This meme is rigged!
>>
>777 replies
>/sp/ steals /pol/ 77777777

PLEASE MEME MAGIC HELP US
>>
>>77774170
STOP IT, WE CANT CONTROL THE MEMES ANYMORE
>>
>>77773870
ayy
>>
>>77774170
HELLO DARKNESS MY OLD FRIEND
>>
>>77770000
>>77774170
(You)
>>
>>77774170
WHAT THE FUCKING HELL HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77774170
how is this keep going
>>
>>77774170
THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE
>>
>>77770000
M E M E S
E
M
E
S
>>
>>77774170
NO PUEDO MAS SEÑORES

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>77774170
>70

Lmao at your life.
>>
>>77774170
>7-0

PRAISE KEK
>>
>>77774170
Rekt
>>
>>77770000
>mexishit wanted to make a rant about being bullied
>get's bullied beyond oblivion by Kek himself
ALL PRAISE KEK.
>>
>>77774170
OVERDOSE OF MAGIC
>>
I'M CONVERTING TO KEK
>>
>>77774170
LMAOOOOO
>>
>>77773870
OH MY GOD, I CAN'T TAKE IT
MEXICO ETERNALLY BTFO
HOOOOOLLLLYYYYYY SHIIIIIT
>>
>>77774170
THE ENDDAYS
>>
FUCKING STOP IT
>>
>>77774170
DIOS MIOO
>>
>>77774170
EEEEEHHHHHHH PU70
>>
which is worse, mexico or india?
>>
>>77770000
shitskin pls
>>
>>77774170
what the fuck
>>
>>77774170
FUCKING TOPKEK
>>
MEXICO STOP POSTING
YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE.
>>
&&&&&&77777&&&&&&
>>
>>77774128
it would be better if Guatemala got it desu
>>
>>77774170
KILL YOURSELF MY MAN
>>
>>77770000
EL INTERNET SE AGABÓ AMIGOS, SE AGABÓ
>>
>>77773870
The day 4chan crashed
>>
>>77774170
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Posting in epic thread.

Also, 7-0 VIVA CHILE CONCHETUMARE.
>>
>>77774170
HOW
>>
>>77774423
POO
>>
>>77774182
With a mexican flag?
>>
>>77770000
I came
I saw
I came
>>
>>77770000
7 - 0
>>
>>77774394
7 and i'm converting to kek
>>
>>77774170
WE ON A ULTRALIGHT MEME
>>
>>77770000

DELETE THIS

P.S. Guys put me in the screencap this time pls
>>
Mexico pls
>>
So many different boards coming over, all of them watching the Mexican flag, it's glorious

Any publicity is good publicity
>>
>>77774170
Just stop
>>
>>77772307
>>
>>77774170
STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP
>>
>inb4
>>77777777 get is a mexican
>>
>>77773870
wall confirmed
7 meters tall
>>
>>77774339
Now that Mexico lost harder than you guys have your sins have been absolved.
>>
>>77773870
EEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PU70
AAJAJAJAJAJJJJJJJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJJA
>>
>>77774170
M E M E
A
G
I
C
>>
Swag
>>
>>77774493
IN
>>
>>77774277
jej
>>77774484
esto

>>77774468
Hi blue
>>
>>77770000
I'M ACTUALLY IN TEARS
>>
>>77774529
good for what?
>>
>>77774573
What the fuck is good /mu/ nigga
we on a ultralight meme!!
>>
>>77770000
this is the only good get ITT

singles are not impressive tBh
>>
>>77774164
Most degenerate board by far.
>>
>>77774643
memes
>>
>>77770000
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
>>77774677
THIS ISN'T FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW
>>
>>77774677
AYYY
>>
>>77774677
PU77777777777770
>>
Weon 7-0 Wey
>>
>>77774677
KEK OVERLOAD
>>
>>77774677
BTFO
>>
>>77774677
IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING
>>
>>77774677
kek
>>
>>77774677
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ
>>
>>77774170
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>77774677
JUSTO
>>
toasting in legendary bread
>>
>>77774529
Peña please, this is not publicity, and its not good.
>>
>>77774677
MEME
A
G
I
C
>>
>>77774677
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>77770000
EHHH PU70

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
>>77774677

>7
>>
>>77774206
you got lucky there buddy
>>
>>77770000
/a/ here

>REKT
>>
>>77774677
>77
Are you now impressed?
>>
>>77770000
DAMN
A
M
N
>>
>>77774677
hey man

pls share your script

it must be a good script
>>
>>77774677
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>77774677
FUCKING STOP
>>
>>77774677
OVERLOAD OVERLOAD
>>
>>77774677
HIT THE BRAKES BRO
>>
> 823 Replies
>still not in page 10

Will Mexico ever recover?
>>
>>77774677
what about doubles?!?!

STOP POSTING
>>
>>77774677
stop it please
>>
>>77774170
THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
>>77774677
PU70
>>
>>77774677
Okay... the 7 it's strong in you tonight, mexico.
>>
>>77774677
Make it stop.
>>
>>77774529
5+2 = 7
9-2 = 7
>>
>>77774677
o lord.........
>>
>>77774677
SIMPLEMENTE
>>
>>77774170
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY KEK
>>
>>77774677
TOP KEKEKEKE
>>
>>77774677
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>77774677
This is getting scary.
>>
>>77770000
lmao
>>
>>77774846
NEVER
>>
>>77774871
awh so close
>>
>>77770000
CMON MODS A PAGE 10 SAVE STICKY WOULD MAKE THIS THE GREATEST THREAD IN POL HISTORY

TRUMP-KEK 2016: MEME AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>77774566
Thank God for Chile.
Both of our teams lost at home 7-0. But at least we played against Germany and scored one goal.
>>
>>77774677
Somebody make it stop
>>
>>77770000
EHHH PU70!
>>
>>77774677
of course
>>
>Almost 1k replies in a non sticky
>>
>>77770000
>>77774677
>mexico
>>
LOOK AT THIS LADS:

>>77774770

>>77774770

>>77774770

>>77774770

>>77774770
>>
it doesn't end.
>>
>>77774170

7 - 0
>>
>>77770000
EHHH PU70
>>
IT DOESN'T FUCKING STOP
>>77774770
>>77774770
>>77774770
>>77774770
>>77774770
>>77774770
>>
>>77774977
IT WON'T STOP
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>77774977
FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>77774977
ok i'm dead
>>
>>77774977
lord have mercy
>>
>>77774529
ha! rats off to ya!
>>
>>77774977
FUCKING HELL WHAT ARE YOU DOING
>>
>>77774977
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>77774977
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT DID IT AGAIN
>>
>>77774977
No way
>>
>>77774977
SOMEBODY WAKE ME UP

THIS CANNOT BE REAL
>>
>>77774677
JUST HOW!!!
>>
>>77774977
WOOOOOOOOOW
>>
>>77774977
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT JUST WILL NOT STOPPPPPPPPPPPP
RAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>77770000
>double quads
>7-0

FUCKING KEK
>>
>>77774977
And there you go again mexico!
>>
>>77770000
The replies look like a wall
>>
>>77774977

GO HOME MEXICO
>>
>>77775017
FOR FUCKS SAKE
>>
>>77774977
Ayyy lmao!!!
>>
>>77774977
'no'
>>
>this thread OP topic
>7-0
>this meme magic

this thread needs to be archived on gold plates.
>>
>>77774977
NI MADRES

PU70
>>
SHITPOSTERS MIGRATE:

>>77774770
>>77774770
>>77774770

GET YOUR REACTION IMAGES READY
>>
>>77774977
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
This was a good thread boys
>>
Pls nerf chile on the next FIFA
>>
>>77774977
kys
>>
>>77774677
Jesus Christ
>>
>>77770000
wall of replies
>>
>>77774977
this can't be real
>>
>>77770000
last
>>
>>77770000
RIP FOREVER MEXICAN'T
>>
For the love of god somebody better be making a screen cap of this thread
>>
>>77770000
Wew lad
>>
>>77774977
HAHAAHAAHAHAHHA PU77777777770000000000
>>
rip me7ic0
>>
>>77775017
IT NEVER ENDS
>>
>>77770000
holy fuck
>>
>>77774977
PU70S ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
>>77770000

Ehh pu7o
>>
>>77770000
THE WALL OF BROKEN DREAMS
>>
>>77770000
Today is a bad day for us, meme magic is also fantastic
PU70S

>>>/sp/68658845
>>
it needs to end
>>
>>77775153
kek now I see everything.
>>
>>77775262
Do it yourself faggot
>>
1,000 POSTS
WE CAN DO IT
>>
>>77770000
am i crazy or does this meme magic btfo 7-1?
>>
>>77775347

STOP THIS MADNESS
>>
>>77775375
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread posts: 933
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.