[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a man is armed and pointing his gun to his own head, what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

If a man is armed and pointing his gun to his own head, what does the police tell him? Drop your weapon or we'll shoot?
>>
>>53750178
It reminds me of a french elite policeman shooting someone to prevent him from heroing.
It was pretty impressive. It was on liveleak.
>>
>>53750243
link?
>>
No, they get someone to talk to him trying to get him to stand down so he can be stuck on a suicidal list for the rest of his life and he lives like shit.

That or they shoot him if he points the firearm at them and if somehow he lives he gets the same treatment as the first option, only crippled.
>>
They would probably just shoot him and then handcuff him.

When cops see a gun in a person's hand they usually start firing immediately without waiting for the person to threaten anyone with it.
>>
>>53750271
http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=478_1398364375
>>
>>53750178
>Murica
They'll shoot him anyway
>>
>>53750178
Tell me /pol/, if in France a man is armed an proceed to kill an entire bunch of political cartoonist because "much koran ", what does the police would tell him ?
>>
>>53751515
Props to him, such a risky decision.

In a more litigious country, that policeman would probably have been sued.
>>
File: 1438655012095.png (56KB, 974x715px) Image search: [Google]
1438655012095.png
56KB, 974x715px
>>53750178
shoot first then tell him to put his hands behind his back or up and to stop resisting while he bleeds to death.
>>
>>53750178

There was a case like that once. The police had a sniper shoot the pistol out of his hand.
>>
>>53752864
>shot pistol
>pistol family sue Mr. policeman
>>
Shoot first ask questions later.
>>
In this situation, the man is not acting rationally.

If so, then he may act irrationally moreso; he might start pointing the gun at other people.

The Police should try to talk him down, if this fails, I think that yes, they may have to shoot him.

It sounds ironic, but this may save his life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.