[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scientists write open letter to President Obama urging him t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images(2)1405420597.jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images(2)1405420597.jpg
6KB, 276x183px
Scientists write open letter to President Obama urging him to prosecute Climate Deniers using RICO (The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act).

Finally we can start putting some of these criminals behind bars.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150920110942/http://www.iges.org/letter/LetterPresidentAG.pdf
>>
wow

land of the free
>>
>>53616361

Tell the truth or go to jail.
>>
I can't believe none of you heard about this.
>>
since this is going to die I may as well explain what happened. A university professor wrote this letter and got 20 prominent scientists to sign it. The "deniers" found out he, and some of the others, are receiving millions of dollars from foundations on top of their regular salaries.

They panicked and scrubbed all this stuff off the internet. But it's too late.

Google rico20 or shuckla's gold.
>>
>>53616493
bait?
>>
>>53617834

In a sense, but it's a true story. It's ironic that these guys were promoting RICO prosecutions for their "enemies" the "deniers" but get exposed for corruption themselves within 72 hours.

Naturally the media won't be keeping tabs on this one. It's too bad; people should know about this stuff.
>>
Another story no one here seems to no about is the law suit Michael Mann (now infamous creator of the global warming hockey stick) has against Mark Steyn.

The suit has been going on for over three years (the process is the punishment) and is an attack on the first amendment.

Don't expect the media to keep you informed, but CBS, ABC, the ACLU, etc filed amicus breifs in favor of Mark Steyn while Michael Mann doesn't even have the support of his fellow scientists.
>>
>>53616282

Final bump
>>
How about using the system against itself.
https://www.barackobama.com/climate-change-deniers/#/
message each person on the list via twitter or email and let them know you support their first amendment rights to deny climate change, and that Washington has no business branding them heretics.
>>
>>53621183

What a stupid web site.
>>
>>53621183
Seven hours later . . .

"I'm finished"
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 700x700px
The whole global warming climate change thing is a hoax. it's based on bunk science and is basically a psy op to push carbon tax and agenda 21.

I mean listen to the story... carbon is making the earth heat up and it's all our fault. Thats right! it's part of the story that we're supposed to blame ourselves. For driving cars and shit. never mind that they actively suppressed any alternative to fossil fuel technology, but ya sure, blame yourself, go green, what a bunch of bullshit
>>
>>53626019
Without a doubt, one of the greatest scientific frauds ever. Look at this.
Renowned physicist, Hal Lewis resigns from the American Physical Society.
Why, you ask?

>It is of course, the global warming scam, with the (literally) trillions of dollars driving it, that has corrupted so many scientists, and has carried APS before it like a rogue wave. It is the greatest and most successful pseudoscientific fraud I have seen in my long life as a physicist.

http://www.principia-scientific.org/top-us-scientist-resigns-admitting-global-warming-a-big-scam.html
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.