[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /pol/s opinion on marriage? Does it enbolden society

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: collage-marriage-graduation.jpg (430KB, 1610x843px) Image search: [Google]
collage-marriage-graduation.jpg
430KB, 1610x843px
What is /pol/s opinion on marriage?

Does it enbolden society and offer structure to people's lives?

Is the current state of marriage due to the moral decline and permissiveness of modern society.
>>
Marriage is a fantastic concept that was ultimately ruined by government involvement.
>>
>>53602515
>Marriage is a fantastic concept that was ultimately ruined by government involvement.

And feminism. Don't forget feminism.
>>
>>53602432
Marriage seems pointless.
>>
Marriage is a good way to formalize the formation of a family, which would then allow a non-cucked society to encourage it to stay together for the good of the children. So yes, it does offer much-needed structure in the lives of children when they need it most. No-fault divorce turned it into a vehicle for dishonest people to jew their spouse out of their blood and treasure, though. Its fate was sealed when society started seeing marriage as a mere expression of love between two adults rather than the bedrock upon which a family is built, though. Gay marriage logically follows from this idea - Kennedy even said "As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death" in the majority opinion on Obergefell.

In short, yes.
>>
>>53603127

why? it offers structure and definition to a world of chaos.
>>
>>53603242
How?
>>
>>53603334

marriage defines the rules of a relationship and the precepts.

it brings responsibilty to selfish beings.
>>
>>53603531
Rules in a relationship are set by those involved in it.
>>
>>53602432
A lot of people I know at 23 aren't financially secure enough to get married yet.

I also think it's more to do with the fact that young marriages are very often unsuccessful.
>>
>>53603597

if you set the rules, you give yourself the authority to change them.
>>
>>53603658
Ok? That is what happens.
>>
>>53603799

if you can change the rules, then why bother commiting to each other? in a marriage, you give yourself wholly to the other. If you set the rules, you also give yourself authority to escape responsibility.
>>
I would love to get married. But in today's society, marriage laws, divorce rates, and level of entitlement and cunty, "empowered" women it's just not feasible. Said fuck it all and found a 2D waifu. It is what it is.

What I wouldn't give to be married to my waifu. Maybe when androids and artificial wombs become a thing.
>>
>>53604016

a good woman is not as hard to find as you think it is. if you seek shallow pleasures, then you shall find commonality with shallow people.
>>
>>53604188
Well I tried looking around but couldn't find anyone that really clicked. Just stopped trying and am focusing on getting a career and money first.

Women age like milk, men like wine and all that jazz I guess.
>>
>>53604422

go to gay bars then, if you have given up on the other sex. call it mutual appreciation.
>>
>>53604473
But I'm not gay anon, I like the pussy and big tiddies
>>
Necessary to perpetuate western capitalism according to engels.
Naturally this makes it a target of cultural marxists.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.