[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollyw ood/2015/10/11/steven-ty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/10/11/steven-tyler-threatens-to-sue-trump-for-playing-aerosmiths-dream-on-at-campaign-events/

How much of a faggot can you be?

This is the people that we made famous and into pop culture icons in the last decades
Not only the leftist butthurt, Trump is also helping in exposing the cancer

Neil Young, Michael Stipe, Steven Tyler, others? Who's next?
>>
>>53584011
Fuck off, Jin.
>>
>>53584011
I fucking hate Steven Tyler.
He's a legit pedo who was allowed to marry his victim to get out of trouble.
Fuck him but his music was alright.
>>
>>53584011
>be faggot muso
>sell your soul to make a record
>Columbia Records own the rights to all your shit
>still act like it's your property when you sold it for an advance on celebrity

Fucking artists, man.
>>
>>53584011
>sue trump
oh no, trump is going to lose .000000000713% of his total money!
or simply spend half the amount and tie the case up in court for a millenia
>>
>>53584675
This.
Every fucking time one comes out bitching I think but you don't own that shit anymore.
>>
Shit thread. He's within his rights to do this.

If it were Jeb then /pol/ would be all 'kek Jeb! btfo Aerosmith is based tbh fam'
>>
>>53584775
Asalam Alakum my friend
>>
>>53584713
It's already settled, Trump's campaign just coughed up a fee. That's all he wanted because he went broke like all degenerate goys. The media blowing shit up as usual, trying to stump trump at every turn.
>>
>>53584775
No, I seriously wouldn't, simply because I'm mature enough to understand that my music is the people's, and if there is any association attached to it, it's with every person that listened "Dream On" in his/her life in the last 3 decades, not with the fucking author
>>
>>53584775
>He's within his rights to do this.
No it's not it's the labels right to sue if they want, this old pedo faggot doesn't own the rights to those songs anymore.
>>
>>53585046
>that my music is the people's
Except it isn't. However, if the music wasn't the main aspect of the event and he didn't make money out of it, there's no base and sueing is pointless.
>>
>>53585315
I'm not talking legality here, did you understand what I meant in the post?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.