[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /pol/ think of my country? i'll start: >islamic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1444055688170.jpg (83KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1444055688170.jpg
83KB, 722x349px
what does /pol/ think of my country?
i'll start:
>islamic influence is strong
>there are some (slightly) liberal places
>nationalism, patriotism, flag worship
>gun nuts
>iraq is fucked, syria is fucked, fuck KSA, we'd have a hard time in egypt as refugees
>our next door neighbors are kikes
>tfw no money to buy a ticket and get out of here
>tfw i'm paranoid every time i walk outside the house about sleeping ISIS cells waking up and killing everything
>tfw don't want to die in shitty country
>>
>>53546085
Sounds like you need to start a new secular movement to make it better. You'd likely have to kill every religious nutt though.
>>
>>53546085
>tfw no money to buy a ticket and get out of here
i think you´re a people of unmatched cowardness and don´t understand that patriotism means more than waving a flag and knowing the national anthem. Europe is so great because we work hard for that, that´s it. This is not a fairy tale country like the saudis tell you so you come invade us. You know what your problem is? That your fucking faggots and always want others to help. If isis bothers you fucking do something about it. don´t wait for america to save you.
>>
>>53546085
I think you should stay there.
>>
>>53546085
Sounds fucked.
>>
File: 1443951684777.png (1MB, 720x741px) Image search: [Google]
1443951684777.png
1MB, 720x741px
Do what the cool guys do. Move to Europe.
>>
>>53546908
Every poll shows that a shitton of people from almost all EU countries would not want to fight for his country.

Its always hilarious when europeans talk about "cowardice".
>>
>>53546150
honestly, i wish i could. even in a cesspool of sludgy cumstains, i see diamonds in the rough. i can see people who genuinely want to better this country. so they go abroad to get help. the problems i see with this country are twofold; a twisted version of a bloody religion that makes people think theyre number one, and a strong sense of patriotism. everyday on public transportation, patriotic songs are being blared. religious sermons are being held. people call a radio show where they ask whether or not doing something is halal. ignorance, the result of a failed educational system where everything is to be accepted as true, runs high among these people. im not mad at them, im mad at the system that made them this way. if jordan and its people accepted secularism, we wouldnt have to be afraid of isis. there are some secular movements, but more often than not, they are met with rejection because "islam is best religion".

for fucks sake, i dont want war. i want peace. if the middle east could stop the war within itself, it would show the world something. bit thats not gonna happen any time soon, because these bloodthirsty, backwards savages need to be ruled with an iron fist. at this point im jist rambling, and i seem contradictory, but ive had this cognitive dissonance for quite some time. i want to change the system, but the people would stay the same.
>>
>>53546085

Jordan seems pretty alright by Middle Eastern standards. I like your Star Trek king and hot queen.
>>
>>53547164
I´m talking about arab countries not mobilizing to fight isis because they expect us to step in. Not whatever you are referring to. If a fag decides to fight isis with his ak that doesn´t really help.
>>
>>53547164
Lel, this.

All of these "stay and fight coward" posters would bolt it to the nearest gibsmedats country the moment something happens in their homelands.
>>
>>53547312
they dont ant to mobilize against isis, because deep down, in every muslim, lies a little jehadi who will come out when the time comes. i also think that it would make them martyrs and draw more people to it.
>>
>>53547312
>I´m talking about arab countries not mobilizing to fight isis because they expect us to step in. Not whatever you are referring to. If a fag decides to fight isis with his ak that doesn´t really help.
Why would arab countries risk their soldiers fighting against something that was created by the west?
>>
>>53546085
Filled with Arabs, therefore should be nuked before they go and make the west shittier/go full durka durka mohammed jihad.
>>
>>53547715
the money comes from the west. the soldiers are arabs.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.