[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /pol/, my favorite board game review website just feature

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rage.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
Hi /pol/, my favorite board game review website just featured an article about diversity in the board gaming scene (both in the development and consumer scenes).

Is there anything that SJWs won't leave without absolutely defiling it?

>For new designers to be able to work on projects independently, they need disposable income and ample leisure time.
>Those are resources afforded by privilege. >Those are resources that you are more likely to have access to if you're cisgender.

mfw am literally raging as I'm posting this.

http://www.shutupandsitdown.com/blog/post/interview-different-play-bringing-diversity-tablet/
>>
>>42236098
It amazes me that people actually think there is such a serious diversity problem in the board gaming scene that money need to be raised in order to counter it. Fighting against evils that do not exist.
>>
Ahh SJWs. Even if everything they said were true about privilege, they're still too useless to fucking fix it or do anything about it except complain, annoy, and "raise awareness."

They would oppose any possible solution, because any solution that allows people to get ahead involves hard work and education and generally not being surrounded by niggers trying to pull you down for "acting white." If it isn't that it'll be pushing for trans-friendly bathrooms and other bullshit distracitons that have zero effect on a person's economic potential. Any actual solution would eliminate the SJW's reason to exist.

They are the most useless vaginas on the face of the earth.
>>
File: 1393530734727.gif (1MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
1393530734727.gif
1MB, 310x325px
>>42236313
You are on point. I am just mad that this review website, which I love, suddenly posts about "cisgender scum" and all that lovely stuff that I cringe every time I hear like it's nothing. Trying to figure out what SJWs are against is a Freudian nightmare. They all just seem to come paired with a Patreon/Kickstarter.

The funny thing is that the few people in the comments that share my views are being drowned out by the majority which is supporting this. Always with brilliant strawman arguments of course.
>>
How sensitive you must be, to let even the bare mention of diversity (OH THE HORROR OH THE HUGE MANATEE) befuddle your bottom so savagely.

Do you need a hug, OP? Perhaps a soothing bath to clean your massive vagina?
>>
I didn't even know there was boardgame culture. Perfect thing for SJW to appropriate and feel quirky for indulging in though,
It was inevitable OP
>>
>>42236406
Please Americlap. I am just baffled by the ability of these people to turn up in every place. That is a really small website and even there they are already parading their "logic".

I guess I wasn't expecting to see something like that outside of /pol/ posts and crappy clickbaiting websites.
>>
>>42236448
Dude. There's a thing called /tg/ with memes that have permeated other boards (ie HERESY)
>>
>>42236448
You might be right. I just don't want to end up with 9/10 choices for buying a new game are games about diversity/social politics/"tolerance"
>>
Oh, also, OP, archive.today pls. I won't give a hit to those faggots.
>>
>>42236496
I was gonna post this on /tg/ but I wanted to get the opinion of the better and more red-pilled board first.
>>
>>42236510
Done.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.