[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Science find a cure to the LGBT menace? >how do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

Will Science find a cure to the LGBT menace?

>how do you think will discover it?

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/goa-government-to-set-up-centres-to-treat-and-cure-lgbt-youth-647672
>>
>>40959384
who*
>>
>>40959384
I think it's called therapy
>>
>>40959482
nah i talking about proper scientific cure, not the pray the gay away kind.
>>
>>40959666
>Implying it's not a choice

the gay gene does not exist my friend
>>
>>40959384
>Goa
>government

This should be good.
>>
>>40959688
I also have to add I like in the nature vs Nurture argument

Regarding Race
>It's not the race that determines the behavior it's how they're nurtured that influences what they do you racist

Regarding being a homosexual
>It's nature they don't have a choice they're born that way you homophobe

Literally can't win with liberals
>>
>>40959688
because its not genetic, it's a hormonal thing. Something Something hormones in the brain.

I recall hearing something about the brain getting the wrong kind of hormonal dose while in the womb, resulting in a fucked up person in life, who may be one gender, but mentally, identify more with the other because their brains are wired wrong.

pretty sure there's some scientific basis for that... Which means, there could be a solution.
>>
>>40959688
>gay gene does not exist
i'm sure it does. i have a lesbian friend, the mom is a cop (manly), and her younger sisters are also coming out as lesbian. How do you explain that?
>>
>>40959825
maybe they have something wrongly wired? some medication can block those bad signals? or sever it?
>>
>>40959896
>it's a hormonal thing
Hormones can influence wants this is true, however either we must accept that the skyrocketing gay population is due to an increasing hormonal imbalance or we must accept that it's due to people wanting to feel a connection.

The rise in gay population (men) has been constantly increasing as female promiscuality and independence has increased.

Lesbianism has increased slightly but for the most part holds steady as a phase from the 80's.

Either way choice is nurture what you choose is all up to you, you are not born gay or straight.

>>40959908
because it's learned

>>40959921
>Block bad signals
Good and bad are fluid there is no such thing as bad signals. There are harmful and unharmful however being gay isn't harmful unless it causes you to have a seizure/

you should not use good and bad in biology
>>
>>40959384
Samuel Colt already found a cure
>>
>>40960014
well thing is, gays and shit have existed forever. It isn't just a modern thing.

the only difference is back in the day, they hid that shit, or they'd be stoned or killed or what have you. what IS modern, is being openly gay, and it being a "perfectly normal" thing to be "proud" of.
>>
>>40960073
>what IS modern, is being openly gay
No what is modern is being flamboyent, We're here we're annoying, get used to it movement.

Gays have been around for a long time yes and being open about it was also a thing especially in ancient Greece and Rome. However these were considered hedonistic cultures that valued form and presence. Much like the progressive cultures we see today.
>>
>>40960019
nyet i use sergei mosin's invention
>>
There's nothing to cure.
>>
What does /pol/ make of the Kinsey scale and Alfred Kinsey's research in general?

Is it really varying degrees? A choice? An on/off switch that can be medicated?
>>
>>40960135
not using a superior Glock

what happened to you Austria, you used to be cool
>>
>>40959751
already screwed.. even UN made a statement
>>
>>40959384
maybe, maybe not.
It happens that some mental disease are caused by infections.
iirc, up until 2005, noone suspected a parasite to be the probable cause for schizophrenia.
So, who knows.
However until then, therapy can help (sometimes), they had some measure of sucess until they deemed faggotry acceptable to shut the street protests in 74.
>>
No you fucktard science won't do shit for it, hell a good majority of the goy scientists support and like it.
The only thing that will eradicate it is the reformation of government and the assblasting of public opinion using the right marketing campaign since that's the only thing anyone gives a shit about or listens to anymore
>>
>>40959688
So you're saying that a gay man can simply choose to be attracted to females? The same way you can simply choose to be attracted to men (or children for that matter)?

I'd rather call them bisexual and consider them a sexual orientation distinct from gay or straight.

>>40960014
>Hormones can influence wants this is true, however either we must accept that the skyrocketing gay population is due to an increasing hormonal imbalance or we must accept that it's due to people wanting to feel a connection.
Do you have statistics of the gay population over time? And what do you mean that it's due to people wanting to feel a connection?

If it's true that the gay population is rising it could also be because society is more accepting of it and they are able to admit it, or that it's connected to the (supposed) decline in mental health in America. It could also be that bisexual people more often identify as gay now than they did before. This is just speculation at this point though.

Regarding the abnormal hormonal levels while in the womb and it's correlation to sexual deviation, I'm sure it could be monitored and adjusted, but the question is if it would be acceptable to do.
>>
>>40960198
anyone?
>>
>>40959384

Yep.
When the "designer babies" become mainstream, the gays, blacks, retards, chinks...all thzt will just get filtered out.
GATTACA GATTACA!
>>
>>40959384
The APA banned all research for cures, so no, there' won't be a cure anytime soon.
>>
So what exactly is wrong with being gay?
I mean yeah, they can be quite annoying and I hate these stupid gay pride parades as much as the next guy, but why the fuck should I care in what kind of hole someone wants to put their dick in? This does not affect anyone but the gay population. I get that this "politically correct FCK H8 gay pride awareness"-bullshit shouldnt be pushed so hard, which is really fucking annoying, but what exactly is wrong with someone being gay? Even if it is a choice, what the fuck does it matter if someone decides to be a faggot?

I seriously do not understand /pol/.And the "muh degeneracy" argument never conviced anyone. [spoiler]I hope[/spoiler]
>>
>>40960515
>So you're saying that a gay man can simply choose to be attracted to females?
No not at all you dumb cuck

What I'm saying is that you have the ability to say yes or no and determine your own life. Attraction is something that's learned hell you may have a predisposition to liking large breasts just due to birth but it does not mean you will not find DFC acceptable. You can determine you're sexuality if you so choose to with something horrible that is borderline criminalized and alienates people in modern society. This concept is called self restraint should you want to like woman you can come to like woman. If you like woman but want to like men you can come to like men. What I propose is the ability for a person to change themselves and their desires. Our desires can make us or we can make our desires. If you disagree you must be Swedish

>If it's true that the gay population is rising it could also be because society is more accepting of it
and more promotional of it and are attempting to normalize it. I have no problem with this but declaring something normal is an attempt to popularize it for acceptence.

I do not hate gays, I hate the people that think it matters if it's natural or not and go on a crusade if someone says otherwise. It makes no difference if it's a choice or not. Normality is fluid
>>
>>40959384
being asexual.

its the best non-degenerate solution.

destroy all things linked to sexuality in the brain. meaning all their penis will be good for is pissing.
>>
>>40960654
>muh degeneracy never convinced anyone
>coming from a German

I agree with you but cmon now..
>>
File: charlie.png (115KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
charlie.png
115KB, 264x240px
>"menace"
>>
>>40959688

No- but the development of the hypothalamus, the triggering unit for the pituitary gland, has significant biochemical differences between straight and homosexual.

http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/1961to1999/1995-biological-aspects.html

http://www.mygenes.co.nz/PDFs/Ch8.pdf

Some scientists believe during gestation period, the exposure of various foods have a large impact on the sexuality of the person- higher levels of meat, folic acid, vitamin D are somewhat correlated to this statement,.
>>
>>40960654
I agree with you, but as others have pointed out it could be due to such things as hormonal imbalance impairing judgement and may be a sign of mental instability. However most of the time it's probably not the case.
>>
>>40960654
>why the fuck should I care in what kind of hole someone wants to put their dick in?

Most of us don't, but the gays insist that there's nothing wrong with them, and consequently want to teach our children in school about their fetish. They're recruiting, and that's wrong.
>>
>>40960654
answer is simple:
1/ realise that most shit going the wrong way in your country will come from the combination of judaism and faggots
2/ they're just plain repulsive. hating fudgepackers is about as normal as breathing for an heterosexual man.
3/ noone reasonnable would want insane people in their midst.
4/ check tumblr.
>>
>>40960621
this pleases me
>>
Yes. As our understanding of biology advances, we'll learn to fix gays and transsexuals in the womb. We won't even have to abort them. Therefore, past a certain point no new ones will be born.

However, mental illness is being considered more and more to be just one facet of a person's personality. Homosexuality was taken out of DSM because heterosexuals became to some extent used to it. Exposure causes a dampening of emotional response.

Thus, even when a cure is found for post-natal homosexuality and transsexuality, the west won't force it on them. Though some may opt for it.

And given recent advances in stem cell and bioprinting technology, transsexuals will likely choose to transition rather then be cured. I know I will, though I welcome a world free from people who look like Chrischan and who act like autistics.

We're all going to get to be normal in the future, in precisely the way we want to be.
>>
>>40960705

Well I was talking about this board in particular. I just can't imagine someone who reads some of the retarded shit on this site actually buys it all. I mean /pol/ does make some very convincing and true arguments about a lot of stuff, but when I read some of the "day of the rope", "the world is controlled by lizards" and "michelle obama is a transvestite" I just hope this has to be satire.

>>40960767
Yeah I believe that there has to be some cause for someone to become gay, maybe sometimes it's a genetic defect, a hormonal imbalance or just a choice, but I don't really care since I'm not gay and I can choose to not to have sexual contact with these people.

>>40960855
I don't like the idea of homosexuality either because I'm not gay and I find the idea of 2 men having sex repulsive. But since nobody's forcing me to have to watch or participate in such acts I would never discriminate against gay people. I just think whatever you like sexually doesn't have to affect how you are as a person. I don't understand some heterosexual fetishes, just like some probably wouldnt understand my personal fetishes, but that doesn't mean that any of that will affect someone's day-to-day life.
>>
>>40960208
>not removing rainbow with glorious 54r
its like your not even trying
>>
>>40960679
>>So you're saying that a gay man can simply choose to be attracted to females?
>No not at all you dumb cuck
>What I'm saying is that you have the ability to say yes or no and determine your own life. Attraction is something that's learned
>You can determine you're sexuality if you so choose
>If you like woman but want to like men you can come to like men. What I propose is the ability for a person to change themselves and their desires. Our desires can make us or we can make our desires.
So if I understand correctly you aren't saying that you can simply choose what to be attracted to, but if you want to be attracted to males or females then you are able to change on your own volition?

How is that any different from the "pray the gay away" mentality? From what I've heard there's been quite a few cases of gay men trying to be straight to fit in but failing to change, is that because they didn't truly want it?

>>If it's true that the gay population is rising it could also be because society is more accepting of it
>and more promotional of it and are attempting to normalize it. I have no problem with this but declaring something normal is an attempt to popularize it for acceptence.
I meant that to be an implied cause as to why society has become more accepting of homosexuality, but thanks for specifying.

>I do not hate gays, I hate the people that think it matters if it's natural or not and go on a crusade if someone says otherwise. It makes no difference if it's a choice or not. Normality is fluid
Does that mean you don't really care to discuss the possible underlying causes or trends in homosexuality?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.