[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>invades shithole country with no ties to the stated reason

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 24

File: hurrdurr.jpg (19KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
hurrdurr.jpg
19KB, 214x317px
>invades shithole country with no ties to the stated reason for invasion
>ruins secular government, shoehorning "democracy" into the lives of the people living there
>one asshole kills ridiculously outmatched civilians/enemies from 100 yards away through a scope
What a hero ;___;7
>>
He way he died is proof that karma is real.
>>
are you describing america, or the sniper?
>>
File: das boot.gif (993KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
das boot.gif
993KB, 290x198px
a) Killing Civilians?
[citation needed]
b) Killing armed men who are trained to kill and who are hopped up on heroine within 25 yards of friendly infantry = pathetic.

I'll guess you're trolling. Decent job.
>>
>>40809612
I find the entire narrative of "every american soldier is a hero" distasteful on a grand scale and in this specific instance. So both
>>
GTFO Reddit, nobody on here is going to fall for your anti-war shitposting
>>
>>40809575
America did invade a shitholy country and despose a ruthless tyrant who ruled with an iron fist and oppressed everyone though.

I mean, they obviously did it for the petrodollar and a variety of other bullshit reasons, but at the end of the day, nobody important died. Everyone who died was a worthless, shitskin savage who personally dreamed of beheading everyone who was white or non-mudslime.

If you honestly feel "sorry" for the destruction of a degenerate people, there's something wrong with you.
>>
>>40809660
Well, he certainly claimed to have killed civilians - in the United States.
>>
ITT: Beard envy
>>
>>40809660
Lol, hopped up on heroin!

Hope u know more about war than u do about drugs.
>>
>>40809702
He also claimed that he Ventura said shit he didn't say. I'm not here defending him so much as the practice of sniping.

But he boasts a lot about dumb shit; most was not true. The only reason he had a spotlight was that he nailed a 2km shot.
>>
File: 1400564556920.jpg (200KB, 1179x742px) Image search: [Google]
1400564556920.jpg
200KB, 1179x742px
OP I honestly feel the same way. He's a lying asshole and I refuse to blindly call military personal heroes, ESPECIALLY for the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts.
>>
>>40809690
please be careful with those sharp edges
>>
>>40809690
I feel sorry that Saddam's gone, because his Iraq was civilized compared to what's going on now.
>>
>>40809575

I liked the part where he claimed he killed 30 something civilians in Katrina, shot two niggers at a gas station after luring them into robbing him, slaps jesse ventura, and inbetween all of this he kills 9001 sand niggers.

The dude was full of shit and he is some kind of knights Templar folk hero at this point.

Fuck him in his lying ass
>>
>>40809783
That was the point. The chaos in Iraq isn't an accident, Israeli documents like A Clean Break, written by Netanyahu, called for this years before it happened.
>>
File: 1385749922588.png (277KB, 504x360px) Image search: [Google]
1385749922588.png
277KB, 504x360px
>>40809690
>ruthless tyrant who ruled with an iron fist and oppressed everyone
>>
>>40809783
No, it really wasn't

All Saddam did was keep the peace in small reas of Iraq, while not being able to control most provinces in northern Iraq. In fact, the Taliban fucked his shit up so hard that he was basically not even in control of most of the country and routine paid terrorists in money and weapons to leave him and small areas alone.

The areas that Saddam DID control experienced insane oppression, corruption and stiffling freedom of speech.

Literally nothing changed after Saddam died, one could argue that freedom of speech as increased and democracy was installed being good points, but other than that, absolutely NOTHING changed besides Iraq having to invest more money into infrastructure and raise oil prices.
>>
>>40809751
I have a belief that America is evil now.
>>40809769
If you do not agree with my you're edgy.

Typical pussy. I do not care for either war, I just like that we - according to liberal news agencies - killed three hundred thousand insurgents and others.
>>
>>40809769
>hurr mudslime degenerates who want to kill everyone are poor innocent people because we killed them first.

Trust me, they wouldn't have felt even slight remorse after bombing the U.S. if they had the ability to do so.
>>
He removed a fuck ton of kebab and deserves our respect
>>
>>40809907
Yes, I'm sure the average Iraqi citizen dreamed of killing Americans.

Well, actually, they might have, since the US had killed over half a million children just with sanctions inbetween the war with Iraq in the 90s and the one that started a decade later.
>>
File: 1340433133397.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1340433133397.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
Seriously guys

>Feeling bad for kebab
>Any year
>>
>>40809940
>Yes, I'm sure the average Iraqi citizen dreamed of killing Americans.

Lol, you think they didn't? Most of them grew up with insane propoganda both in terms of Islam and in terms of Iraqi propoganda against the west.

A poll conducted in Iraq showd that over 90% of all Iraqi citizens believed Sharia Law should be the main body of law, meaning infidels would be executed, women stoned and oppressed and other bullshit nonesense like that.

Do you honestly believe the average, literally illiterate kebab who grew up being told that Islam is the answer and the west is against islam believed anything else but "Kill the west" ?

Get real bro.
>>
>>40809917

RuPaul sucked a lot of dick and deserves our respect.
>>
Oh boohoo. Shithole gets invaded and savages get killed.

When ISIS come most of you faggots will be hiding behind men like Kyle.
>>
>>40809940
>Well, actually, they might have, since the US had killed over half a million children just with sanctions inbetween the war with Iraq in the 90s and the one that started a decade later.

Forgot to add that they literally hate every white person who isn't a muslim. I suggest you get real m8, your head would be off of your shoulders within an hour if these savages caught you alone in a bad muslim neighborhood.
>>
>>40810008
faggot mudslime apologist detected
>>
>>40809887
>All Saddam did was keep the peace in small reas of Iraq
>In fact, the Taliban fucked his shit up so hard that he was basically not even in control of most of the country

You do realize that Iraq and Afghanistan are two different places right?
>>
File: 1388896496598.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1388896496598.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>40810012
>When ISIS comes over
>>
>>40809989

That's why we keep dropping weapons off in the desert. We gotta HELP THE MODERATES ANON!!!!!11

If all four of them don't get these thousands of weapons THEN THE ENITRE REGION WILL NEVER KNOW FREEDOM!!!!
That's what Obama told me.
>>
>>40810062
Most people don't, no. Mission accomplished.
>>
>>40810049

your detector is off, inspector faggot.
>>
>>40809575

One can disagree with a war whilst admiring the valor and bravery of the soldiers.
>>
>>40810062
>>40810080
Are you faggots literally retarded? Saddam got his shit pushed back by the Taliban so hard and so many times, most of the country paid their taxes and shit DIRECTLY TO THE TALIBAN, this is a fact.

>>40810074
This isn't about helping the moderates, their dumb ass stoneage religion is not, never was and never will be our problem.

You faggots keep imagining this as some sort of "humanity" bullshit. It isn't. It's us versus them. It's always been us versus them and it will always be us versus them until they stop being savages and civilize themselves.
>>
>>40810012

Whatever stops the butthurt at night.
>>
>>40809989
>Shows how absolutely retarded and gullible he is to anti-Iraqi propaganda
>Hurr durr get reall brooo

Should you really be using the computer after being diganosed with severe mental retardation?

Do you really believe that over 33 million people have dedicated their lives to wanting to destroy the US and the West?

Do you really believe that over 33 million fantasize about nothing more than the death of Western nations?

No, I refuse to believe this type of stupidity exists. Please just stop humiliating yourself, I think you've done enough.
>>
Americans are so fucking gay. I bet the only thing sugar-lips every headshotted was some black dick.
>>
>>40810136

This is absolutely true.

And it wouldn't be this bad if they weren't such stone age scum.
>>
Ewwww Reddit
>>
>>40809575
>making the invader seem like the invaded
>showing women and children as "terrorists"
>paint every Iraqi as treacherous barbarians
>poor american civilian killer is the victim
Just your run of the mill, Jewish funded war propaganda. Funny thing is, people eat this shit up like its thanksgiving dinner.
>>
>>40810136

>It's always been us versus them and it will always be us versus them

pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>40810166

You're an idiot. Anyone who willfully stayed in that warzone got what was coming to them.

They were either too fucking stupid to leave or they were working for the Taliban. End of story.
>>
>>40809690
>Everyone who died was a worthless, shitskin savage who personally dreamed of beheading everyone who was white or non-mudslime

A lot of Americans died too you stupid brit
>>
>>40810108
That's just the thing: what valor? What bravery?
The terrorist have small arms and improvised weapons. The US military has fucking predator drones, tanks, helicopters, jets, all kinds of shit. It sure takes a lot of courage to fight poorly educated, poorly equipped guerrillas.
>>
>>40810136
>Are you faggots literally retarded? Saddam got his shit pushed back by the Taliban so hard and so many times, most of the country paid their taxes and shit DIRECTLY TO THE TALIBAN, this is a fact.

So you're telling me that the Taliban, the ruiling organization of AFGHANISTAN, which had no navy or air power, fucked up IRAQ.

How did they get there? Did Iran just say "Hey, no problem guys, come on through. We have no problem letting a foreign army pass through our country."

I think that you're thinking of the Kurds, but because you're retarded, it's hard to tell.
>>
>>40810136

THE STORMBOYS ARE BACK IT TOWN.

Maybe we could all grow a set of balls and demand that we stop allowing them into our countries and we wouldn't have to worry about durka durka bombers where we live.

No, instead we bring them over here in masse. I work in a college town and let me tell you that slightly less than half of the kids in the southern colleges are sand niggers.

So, let me get this fucking straight. The government wants me to go fight sand nigger wars so we can import more sand niggers?

get the fuck outta here. Leave Kebab in Kebab land and I won't have to worry about it anymore.
>>
>>40810166
>Anti-Iraqi propoganda

If you haven't noticed yet, retard, I'm not from the U.S. we've never had any anti-iraq propoganda here that I know of, I've never seen it and I never cared about it.

>Do you really believe that over 33 million people have dedicated their lives to wanting to destroy the US and the West?
No, where did i said they dedicated their lives to it, you fucking retarded piece of shit? They WANTED it to happen, just like many people WANT us to go to space, but not all of those people are engineers or scientists, they support the idea.

33 million people SUPPORTED the idea that the west should die and most of them hated the west with a militant passion and if you honestly believe otherwise, you're fucking retarded as shit. It was never about "bombings" or shit like that, islam is what makes them hate us, their backwards ways, their stupid beliefs, their lack of even basic education. You're defending a group of people, that given the chance would kill you without a second thought. I'd rather these people bombed than allowed to breed, as "edgy" as it sounds, it's us versus them and I'd rather it's them then us.

>Do you really believe that over 33 million fantasize about nothing more than the death of Western nations?
Again, nice hyperbole strawman m8, where did I say this?

Of course not ALL of them fantasize about it, a lot of the don't even know what the "west" is. That being said, they definitely want the world to become an islamic shithole that enforces sharia law and they want to kill everyone who isn't part of their religion. Do they "fantasize" about it? how am I supposed to know?

>No, I refuse to believe this type of stupidity exists. Please just stop humiliating yourself, I think you've done enough.
I suggest you take your own advice, you retarded fuck. Honestly I suggest you take a quick trip to a rural village in the middle east and see how they treat you there.
>>
File: 1392896929650.jpg (16KB, 183x200px) Image search: [Google]
1392896929650.jpg
16KB, 183x200px
>>40810136
Retarded shill detected
>Saddam (in Iraq) with the 5th biggest army in the world got his shit pushed back by cavemen from Afghanistan
>actually believing this
>>
>>40810245

>He and other soldiers questioned their intentions
>Shows the senseless damage done to the young men involved
>Shows their sense of brotherhood as their main driving force and their will to see their brothers in arms make it out alive

Cherry pick all you, just because it wasn't liberal propaganda depicting all war as evil and having a nog save the day or some shit, doesn't mean it's some kike pro war shit.
>>
>>40810327
>33 million people SUPPORTED the idea that the west should die
[Citation needed]
>>
>>40810245

Man they really do.

Steven Shillberg got even lower than previously imaginable.
>>
>>40810166
go visit the area.. don't bother buying a return ticket, it would be money wasted.
>>
>>40809575
A country can't survive without marshal values. Cry harder.
>>
>>40809575
I don't care if he's a hero or not. I just want to watch him kill people and enjoy it.
>>
>>40810259
>Anyone who willfully stayed in that warzone got what was coming to them.

Yes, of course, because if ISIS one day invaded all of Canada and had a warzone that spanned across all the country, everybody in the country should either leave or die, right? Right?

And if you stayed in that region fighting and dying against ISIS, then you're also part of them and was working with them since they were controlling the region you're in, right?

Does it ever happen for you to question your own level of idiocy and wonder if you should give what ever stupid shit you write a second thought?

Iraqi people lived in that land for centuries, why should cavemen from Afghanistan and high-tech warmongers who fantasize about killing children and civilians from America force these people to move out? Is that fair? End the story when you can't handle what is being said, that's what you really want.
>>
>>40810281
Nope. Of course they didn't call themselves "the taliban" but it was a bunch of Taliban supported militia groups that exerted taliban power into the Iraq region, that's why a lot American firepower went into Iraq, because Iraq had so many people under Taliban control that it might as well have been a part of Afghanistan. And of course Saddam had a problem with it. But America has trouble fighting them, how do you imagine Saddam faired doing so? Saddam did everything he could to stay in power, even literally not bothering to help northern Iraq because he didn't want to draw the Taliban further into Iraq because he was scared they would overthrow him.

The citizens in those villages paid taxes to the taliban
Saddam gave them weapons and paid them money.
>>
>>40810373

MIDF spotted.
>>
>>40810424

Yes I would leave.
>>
>>40810331
America is having trouble doing shit against the taliban and can't do anything permanent.

How do you think a shit fighting force with shit weaponry and shit equipment, shady loyalty faired against the Taliban?
>>
>>40810136
>>
>>40809783
So gassing a town of men women and children is civilized? Right. Glad you cleared that up!
>>
>>40810440
>Nope. Of course they didn't call themselves "the taliban"
well how convenient for your argument
>>
File: 1410387698275.jpg (95KB, 773x836px) Image search: [Google]
1410387698275.jpg
95KB, 773x836px
>>40810447
>blowing your cover
Asking for facts makes me a shill?

That's some bad shilling Schlomo.
>>
>>40810424

>Muh centuries of habitation or death
>Calling someone stupid for not staying in a warzone

Butthurt MIDF GTFO
>>
File: 1349710191921.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
1349710191921.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
You guys honestly didn't get it. American Sniper is a tragedy, not a propaganda piece.

The entire movie is about how Chris Kyle's conscious is tearing him apart because of the things he has to do at war. He keeps justifying it to himself that he's protecting Americans or he's doing his duty, but he knows killing is wrong and he can't get over that. Little by little, the more people he kills, the more it fucks him up.

Two scenes show this the best. The first is the character development between when Kyle kills his first kid and when he almost kills the second. The first one he kills the kid, doesn't feel great about it, but justifies it because he was defending America or whatever. The second time he almost shoots the kid with the RPG, he's basically begging the kid not to make him shoot him. He knows at this point its not about protecting America, its just him shooting some kid, and its fucked up and it'll just add to his internal struggle.

The second scene is at the end with Kyle and the shrink. The shrink questions whether Kyle feels what he did was right. Kyle answers that he did, but look how Bradley Cooper is acting out the scene. He's clearly lying. He's just feeding the lie back to himself so he doesn't go crazy from guilt.

This is a profoundly anti-war movie /pol./ Profoundly. It's never this straight forward with Clint Eastwood.
>>
>>40809575
>100 yards
try 1000
>>
>>40810483
>Being this stupid

Where did I say AFghanistan and Iraq are the same place? Do you not understand what guerrilla warfare is? Do you imagine that Iraq is some stable nation?

MATE. Seriously. The U.S. can't even control towns they've captured because as soon as they leave to go somewhere, the Taliban comes back. To this day most of Aghanistan pays taxes directly to the Taliban.

Why do you EVEN THINK FOR A SECOND that Saddam would have done better against them?
>>
>>40809660
>b) Killing armed men who are trained to kill and who are hopped up on heroine within 25 yards of friendly infantry
You mean desperate civilians arming themselves in an attempt to protect their homes from the foreign invaders, after the regular army failed, who drugged themselves to suppress the fear of certain death?
>>
>>40810440
How? How are you this retarded?

Is there really people that thing the Taliban was in Iraq?

Do you just not know what Taliban means? That has to be it, you can't be so retarded to think that the incredibly isolationist Taliban decided to start fucking shit up in Iraq.
>>
>>40809940
Oh look! Another libtard! Half a million children but can't find their graves!
>>
>>40810471
That's in their(the taliban's) land. The Taliban doesn't not have an capable army let alone a navy or an air force. How would they invade Iraq, they rely on non-conventional warfare. Please show me one battle where Saddam "got his shit pushed back" by the Taliban.
>>
File: 1397943250430.png (107KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1397943250430.png
107KB, 247x248px
>All these "Canadians" defending mudslimes

Lol, get the fuck out you "refugee" shits
>>
>>40810440
>Of course they didn't call themselves "the taliban"

You're a genius.

Of course when I say genius I don't mean genius.
>>
File: jidfshilling.jpg (826KB, 2182x1635px) Image search: [Google]
jidfshilling.jpg
826KB, 2182x1635px
>>40810455
>>40810503
You responded two times to his comment. It seems you're the butthurt shill over here.
>>
>>40810491
There was never any proof Saddam did it.

After that "chemical weapons killing civilians" thing was used in at least 3 countries. It was even tried in Ukraine, but failed.
>>
>>40810557
>Battle

They weren't battles m8.

How do you imagine Saddam kept control of all of those villages? He didn't.

The Taliban recruited people all over the world and still does to this day, they just sent/got a bunch of people into those territories with guns, what could Saddam do about it? Nothing, so he didn't do anything.
>>
>>40810563

I apologize for these retards. They must be from Toronto or some other multicult shithole.
>>
>>40809575
Just ridiculous American propaganda. Made it twenty minutes before i turned it off.
>>
>>40810602
The Taliban is not some huge, international force that you think it is.

Do you think Al-Qaeda is the same as Taliban? Is that it?
>>
>>40810602
Any credible proof of your claims? You're entire argument is based on speculation.
>>
>>40810506
That is propaganda in itself, as Kyle was a deranged psychopath with no conscious. The way he died is proof of his psychopathy, only a psychopath could have made such a critical error.
>>
>>40810577

Yeah we have IDs retard. Like I was trying to pull anything over anyone.

Keep crying Jew, MIDF.
>>
>>40810628
Americans and Britbongs have been trained to believe so, so he's a model citizen.
>>
>>40810628
>The Taliban is not some huge, international force that you think it is.

You don't need a huge fucking force and stop putting words into my mouth, I never said the Taliban was a huge force.

Literally send a 100 people with Ak's into a small U.S. town. that has no police and no way to contact any other part of the U.S.

You really think they couldn't control the town?

The Taliban does this shit TO THIS DAY in Afghanistan, they control villages and provinces all over Afghanistan. When the U.S. shows up, they leave. When the U.S. leaves, they come back and take control of the village, because most of the people either

A) support them
B) are poor sheep herders and have literally no reason to fight back.
>>
File: 1406947712339.png (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1406947712339.png
13KB, 300x300px
>>40810662
>Keep crying Jew, MIDF.
>being this retarded
>>
>>40810327
So a second you're saying

>33 million people SUPPORTED the idea that the west should die and most of them hated the west with a militant passion

Then a second later you're saying

>Of course not ALL of them fantasize about it

Are you being intentionally retarded or is this trolling? You know it's rare for even morons to contradict their statements but this is just overkill.

Go finish your 3rd grade you dumbfuck, Iraq has been a Muslim country for fucking centuries, why the fuck is it now that suddenly all of Iraq wants to destroy the West and hate it with what you call a militant passion? If this doesn't show you're a brainwashed tool then nothing else does.

What your ignorant ass doesn't get is the history behind Iraq that forced it into the state it is today. Since you're an uneducated dimwit dolt with absolutely no knowledge about history, I'll spare a moment for you.

It all started with the Iraq vs Iran war. Iraq never gave a fuck about the US, they never hated the US like the other Arab countries around. Countries like Syria and Egypt had a reason to hate the US and the West due to their relentless support of Israel, but Iraq didn't give a fuck.

Now all that changed when the US wanted to make a profit off Iraq in the war. This is the moment when they financed and backed Saddam through the entire war. Saddam was just a tiny puny dictator at first, but the US made him a powerful warlord.

Now remember all the talks about Saddam having chemical weapons? And where the fuck do you think he got those weapons huh? That's right, the same Americans who supplied Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons through Dow Chemical Warfare, were also the same Americans that later invaded and brutally slaughtered children and innocent people in Iraq under the premise that Saddam had WMD's, the same WMD's they gave him themselves.

What do you think Saddam did with those chemical weapons? You think he held back? Fuck no, he used them on his people and Iran.
>>
>>40810695

>Doesn't have an argument
>RETARDDDDD
>DURRRRRR

Keep it up
>>
>>40810506

Nah, kyle was born a turd.

Claims he killed 30 civilians during Katrina, claims he killed two nigs at a gas station, claims he slapped ventura... claims upon claims of his over told "badassery".

Dude fucking sucked and the movie is gonna fucking suck.
>>
>>40810670
Maybe just idiots.

I was in the Marine Corps, I've been to Afghanistan. I can understand some confusion, because it's not like the "nation" was at war, just a few of us.

But how can one person be so retarded to not just not know who the Taliban are, but to dream up some scenario in which they acted as a international force and fucked up Iraq?
>>
>>40810670
Bin Laden financed the Taliban heavily and had a strong Alliance with the Taliban, only when Al Quada got BTFO did the Taliban start claiming they weren't friends with them.
>>
>>40810785
The Taliban made an offer to try to turn over Bin Laden before the US even invaded. It was rejected. Not that they would have been able to find good old Emmanuel, as he was dead by December 2001.
>>
File: hitler was right again.png (185KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
hitler was right again.png
185KB, 612x792px
>>40810742
Already stated my argument in >>40810373 ; Where's your proof? You proceed to go full retard and call me "MIDF" in >>40810447

It's obvious that you are of lesser intelligence and just shilling. And your will end up giving guaranteed response void of any rational thought.
>>
>>40810692
>100 replies
>no proof
>>
>>40810692
Yes, the Taliban have been doing that shit... IN AFGHANISTAN. Hell, you could even argue they've been doing it in Pakistan, as there are Pakistani Talibs... But to be so retarded to think Iraq has a problem with Talibs... Where do you get this stuff?
>>
>>40810769
Because the US government and media has done everything in its power to convince the average American that every enemy force is the same. They're told to believe Hussein was behind 9/11. Cheney, on major corporate media stations, said there could be no distinction between Hussein's regime and Al Qaeda and they were essentially the same organization. The media did their very best to convince Americans of things like this, but in a way that can be plausibly denied so that later when the official justification for the invasion changes to Muh Democracy they can cover their asses.
>>
>>40810754
>>40810642

>based on a true story

Who cares if the actual source material is bullshit. The film is a fascinating look at guilt, conscious, and what war does to someone's identity. It was fantastic.
>>
>>40810327
Pt 2.

Then thanks to the chemical weapons and power the US gave to Saddam, he went from a puny little dictator to a fullblown tyrant, oppressing everyone who opposed him.

He fucking used chemicals weapons made thanks to US assistance on his own people, he used mustard gas against Shiites and Kurds, and tried to exterminate all Iraqis who weren't Sunni or supported him.

This is all because of US and Western interferences. So yes, Iraqis have every right to fantasize about brutally slaughtering every Western people like the US brutally slaughtered a ton of innocent Iraqi people.

The West is to blame for giving a madman so much power to ruin his entire country and try to genocide a ton of people he didn't like. And when these people try to revolt against Saddam and US interference in Iraq, gullible fucks like you go "WAAAAAH, THEY WANNNA KILL US ALL! EACH 33 MILLION OF THEM! SO EVIL, WHY WANT OUR DEATH? WE'RE INNOCENT!"

So please, just shut the fuck up if you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>40810785
>literally making up lies and parroting war propaganda without any proof
>>
>>40810736
>All of them means literally 100%
>"It might have been 99%"
>OH SO YOU'RE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF

What the fuck you retard, you want to debate sentence structure or semantics? This is obvious proof in it of itself that you have literally no argument or leg to stand on. You retarded fuck.

> Iraq has been a Muslim country for fucking centuries, why the fuck is it now that suddenly all of Iraq wants to destroy the West and hate it with what you call a militant passion? If this doesn't show you're a brainwashed tool then nothing else does.

What? Are you literally fucking retarded or something, what's the point you're even trying to make here? YES. IRAQ HAS ALWAYS WANTED TO DESTROY THE WEST BECAUSE IT ISN'T MUSLIM. HELLO. GOOD MORNING, SIR.

Like I don't even know where to begin with your retarded as fuck post.

>It all started with the Iraq vs Iran war. Iraq never gave a fuck about the US, they never hated the US like the other Arab countries around
Yes they did.

I'm not even going to bother to read your post anymore, you're literally fucking retarded.

muslims hate the west. Literally. no. exception.

They hate our way of life, they hate our beliefs, they hate our countries and they hate our religions.

They have ALWAYS hated people who aren't muslim and continue to do so today. You pretending that muslims hating westerners is a new thing is fucking retarded as fuck, even in the 19th century muslim warlords tried to rally people into armies to kill westerns.
>>
>>40810826

You went after me when I was telling a guy that staying in a warzone makes you a fucking retard that will garner no sympathy from me when you die.

Keep posting your Jew memes you MIDF fuck. You've clearly been reading it well, it's how you argue.

Also, you go look up the stats of how many muslims support Sharia worldwide. It's not like it doesn't get posted every five seconds here.

You're not getting a response to your asinine question because nobody wants to bother arguing with a twelve year old.

Go to bed, faggot.
>>
>>40809575
Al-Qaeda in Iraq was never a thing, right!?????! upvotes to left XDD
>>
>>40810904
>Literally doesn't even bother to google things.
>>
I love this movie.
>>
>>40810897
>33 million people who hold stonage beliefs and polls prove want sharia law (murder infidels, stone women etc.) to govern their ocuntr aren't bad people and are innocent people who got "slaughetered"
>Westerners aren't innocent people because their government did something

TOP KEK M8.

O I AM LAFFIN.

Seriously, get real you fuck, I hope more mudslimes get killed.
>>
>>40810933
Only after the invasion. It later metamorphosed into the ISIS you see today.
>>
>>40810935
It's your job to provide evidence for your argument not for others to go looking for evidence to support your claim.

Instead of typing that red herring you could have looked up credible evidence and cited to it.
>>
>>40810920
>Waaaahh hurrr durr I'm not going to read your post because I'll actually learn something and won't be the same fucking gullible retard I am today
>Waaaaah 1% difference, it's going to make all the difference! I'm totally not trying to act retarded and try to run away from the point

Not like I had any hope of you becoming less of a moron, but come on, you can at least try.
>>
>>40810990

>Refutes everything you said
>le HURR DURR meme
>Like how retarded are you???

Seriously, it's past bed time, billy.
>>
>>40810935
>Says the retard who if he googled "Were the Taliban in Iraq" would find out what a retard he is.
>>
>>40810990
>Actually learn something
>Denies that iraqi's want to slaughter westerns in first part
>Says that they are allowed to want to slaughter westerns in the second part because it's not their stoneage religion that's the problem, it's the west.

Lel. okay you retard.

>learn something

Learn something from a retard who honestly believes muslims had nothing against westerners before the 20th century? Okay m8, I'm sure I COULD LEARN A LOT, from a retard like you.

Face it, you moron, they've always hated the west and always will. Not because of "bombings" or politics, but because their religion urges them to do so and most of them are brainwashed illiterate fucks.
>>
>>40810990
>>40811030

Sorry, I meant, Mohammed.
>>
>>40810932
>getting this buttmad
This thread is about Iraq and you bring in Muslims as if they're the same thing in your mind and you have a list of recorded arguements for anything related to Muslims.

>You're not getting a response to your asinine question because nobody wants to bother arguing with a twelve year old.
I don't think even the most colorful of reaction images could depict my reaction to you admitting that you are indeed a retard.

But the real question is. Where is that evidence?
>waits for guaranteed response where you get butthurt and chimp out while avoiding the question at hand
>>
>>40810879

Because it is a certain type of propaganda.

Subtle, but it is what it is. I enjoy many military movies, but this will not be one of them.
>>
>>40810975
>33 million people who hold stonage beliefs

A bigger number of that exists in Africa, yet I don't see the US invading most African countries.

> polls prove want sharia law (murder infidels, stone women etc.) to govern their ocuntr aren't bad people and are innocent people who got "slaughtered"

>Muh polls, muh certified polls, 9 of the 10 people I asked at a radical Mosque if they liked Sharia law said yes, so 90% of Iraqis want Western genocide

>HEHEHE, I AM LAFFIN, I SHOULD HATE IRAQI PEOPLE FOR THE SHIT THE IRAQI GOVT DID, BUT IRAQI PEOPLE CAN'T HATE WESTERN PEOPLE FOR THE SHIT WESTERN GOVTS DID

At this point, you're not even trying, please try to stop repeating the same age old retarded argument, it's not like I never met an 8 year old American in the past, I don't need an autistic moron who's probably over 18 telling me this shit.
>>
>>40811075

Everyone has already seen it on /pol/.

Once again it gets posted daily, MIDF.

Im sure it's easy to find. Go find it then go to bed, son.
>>
>>40811104

Everytime someone refutes your argument you just fall back on

>OMG ARE YOU EVEN TRYING!!!?

Get out MIDF
>>
File: url.jpg (10KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
10KB, 219x230px
>>40810975
The smart thing to do would be to say "I was wrong, I made that stuff up" instead of trying to back up a claim that even you know is false with countless strawmans and a plethora of other logical fallacies.
>>
>invaded country for no reason

All Saddam had to do was play ball according to the U.N. resolution 1441. He was still giving inspectors the run around because he wanted Iran to think he might have WMDs. Bush called his bluff and Arabs learned not to the fuck with the USA.

What went wrong in Iraq wasn't the lead up, it was the nation building and then Obama's abandonment.

>ruins secular government

lol, you mean a Baathist socialist dictatorship that commited genocidal atrocities to the Kurdish and Shia populations.

Fuck your revisionism.
>>
>>40811173

It was a ball park and he's pretty much right.

>MIDF
>>
>>40811104
>A bigger number of that exists in Africa, yet I don't see the US invading most African countries.
And? literally has nothing to do with anything here, but alright?

>Radical mosque

oh lel m8, are we going to do this whole "radical muslims" nonesense?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpeIS25jhK4

Get real, you retarded fuck. I don't hate the Iraqi people for "what their government did" I hate them because they oppose literally EVERYTHING I believe in and stand for and everything the west stands for.

Trust me, I'm not supporting U.S. oil wars for the petrodollar, but I literally could not care less if a million muslims got killed. It's us versus them and it's always going to be that way, because they want to kill us and have wanted to do so for centuries.

You seem to have trouble wrapping your head around this concept or understanding - it isn't about what's "right or wrong" it's about US VERSUS THEM.

Mudslimes have no place in the modern world.
>>
>>40811209
>All Saddam had to do was play ball according to the U.N. resolution 1441.
Another pretext would have been manufactured.
>>
File: 1417808239411.jpg (1MB, 680x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1417808239411.jpg
1MB, 680x1671px
>>40811130
Surly you can link to it. You keep saying there is proof where there is none.

But truly there is more than enough proof ITT that you are indeed very very retarded.

>w8s for guaranteed response from this retard where he dodges the question and tries to back peddle on how retarded he made himself look
>>
>>40811173
I made what up? That most muslims want to kill westerners and want Sharia law to be the ruling body of their country?

You honestly think that isn't true?
>>
>>40809687
Was the movie pro-war or some bloated shit about a narcissistic retard
>>
ITT:Retards who have never held a job for more than 2 years complaining

Listen, are the wars shitty? Yeah. Should we be over there? Debatable. Should we blame the grunts, half of whom are only in the military to try to get through college? No. Blame the higher ups for sending them, dont blame the soldiers for doing their job. Thats like accusing a prison employee of murder because he was the one that pushed a button
>>
>>40811265
You did make up the bullshit about the Taliban in Iraq.
>>
>>40811262
>>40811173

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

Here faggots.

>b-but muh good mudslimes!
>>
>>40811268
Both.
>>
File: 1386384820007.jpg (137KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1386384820007.jpg
137KB, 650x650px
>>40811241
>still no proof
>all this damage control
>>
>>40811042
>Actually learn something

The only thing I learned was that a ceritifed poll backed up by solid evidence and a gigantic census of over at least 15 million Iraqis proved that Iraqis wanted the whole entire world to be Muslim and adopt the Shariah law.

Yeah, thanks for showing me that, totally learned a new thing today.

>Denies that iraqi's want to slaughter westerns in first part

I literally explained to you why Iraq never gave a fuck about the West before the Iraq-Iran war yet you completely denied it and kept on babbling that Iraq wanted to destroy the West ever since Muslim took over the country a few centuries ago.

Can you please put up an argument worthy of someone with a higher IQ than 80? Just fucking stop, if you're not actually going to providence some useful insight on why the Iraqi war was justified then just shut it. There are millions upon millions of people that want to eradicate Iraqis like they want to eradicate you. You're both warmonger beasts with low cognitive abilities. Try at least to justify your side first you moron other than spewing "HURR DEY HATE ME, SO I HATE THEM, BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED THE CONFLICT"
>>
>>40811252

To be honest, the administration wanted to skip straight to the invasion. The U.N. resolution was Colin Powell's idea and a necessary one to solidify Saddam's stubborness.
>>
>>40811281
Kyle wasn't just a grunt in it for the money though. He loved killing people so much that he made up blatant lies about having murdered dozens of people in the United States.
>>
>>40811284
I was speaking in the sense that Taliban supported militia groups and Al Quada, which is 100% true and Bin Laden did finance the Taliban
>>
>>40811262

How new are you?

This comes up every few hours on /pol/

There's probably a thread with some sweet infographics not archived yet right now.

Get searchin, bud!
>>
>>40811295

Ahahaha holy fuck.

You're arguing that sky is green right now.

Sorry it's dark, I'll have to show you in the morning.
>>
>>40811318
>this back-pedalling
>>
>>40811291
This thread is about the Iraq war not Muslims. The fact that you think anything related to Muslims is Islamic just goes to show you how retarded you are.

Also YouTube isn't a credible source. You're gonna need actual statistics, let alone the fact that the video you posted has nothing to do with Iraq or even source it's own claims.

Parroting things won't help you here.

Also
>thinking I'm defending Muslims because I'm debunking your shilling about the Iraq war

Any credible sources to back this up?
>33 million people SUPPORTED the idea that the west should die
>>
>>40811281

ITT a nigga who has held well over 3 jobs that hit the two year mark.

Project harder faggot.

Let me figure your next move homie. You were going to suggest that my labors were in some fruitless endeavor such as fast food to lessen my accomplishments.

well guess what? You're still a faggot.
>>
>>40811307
>Being this stupid

What do you think Sharia law is, you retarded fuck? Trust me, your little non-muslim liberal anus won't be spared just because you love mudslimes.

>I literally explained to you why Iraq never gave a fuck about the West before the Iraq-Iran war

And I explained to you why you're 100% wrong, you retarded fuck. Honestly just fucking stop you retard, what are you even trying to prove? That muslims didn't have the west for fucking eternity? Are you fucking serious? You want to talk about "history" but you think Iraqis only hate the U.S. because of this shit? Get fucking real you retard, yes, the government has had open hostilities with the U.S. only recently, but mudslimes have hated the west since it's conception, you're just being a stupid fuck at this point.

>They didn't ask enough people!

Yeah, I'm sure if they asked an illiterate muslim what he thought about stoning women and Sharia law, his response would have shocked them.
>>
>>40811410
>Assuming Im black because I called you out on your lack of stable job
>Ignore the meat of the post because I called you a retard

Uh oh. Did I hurt your feelings bud? You wanna talk about it?
>>
>>40811314

shhhhhhh..... you are upsetting the hugbox.
>>
>>40811396

You're right shill. They don't want us to all die per se, just that our way of life is destroyed and that preferably we just like disappear or something.
>>
>>40811350
>You're arguing that sky is green right now.
>doesn't even know what Rayleigh scattering is
It's almost as if you're inbreed. Every response you type is just you becoming more retarded than the previous.

I'm afraid in the real world claims require proof.
>>
>>40811281

The media is only engaging in this hatchett job on this innocent sniper because they're still salty that Clint Eastwood talked to that chair at the Republican National Committee.

Support the troops, right?
>>
File: 1398214036616.jpg (11KB, 210x251px) Image search: [Google]
1398214036616.jpg
11KB, 210x251px
>>40811396
>This thread is about the Iraq war not Muslims
No, it isn't. I've been arguing here since the first few posts and all of my posts have been about muslims, not "Iraq" specifically.

>Also YouTube isn't a credible source
Good thing the source isn't youtube then, huh, you retarded fuck?

>let alone the fact that the video you posted has nothing to do with Iraq or even source it's own claims.
Confirmed for not watching the video, retard.

>Any credible sources to back this up?
Literally watch the video you retarded fuck.

Sharia law means killing infidels, stoning women and all those other "progressive" muslim ideas. What do you think westerners are to muslims? Not infidels? Wake up, retard.
>>
>>40811431

You wanna pull my heart strings, faggot?
>>
File: 1417814005187.jpg (104KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1417814005187.jpg
104KB, 350x350px
>>40811442
>keeps responding to be cause he gets butthurt he's losing an internet argument

Again where is your proof? Baseless claims may fool your inbred family members but not normal people.
>>
>>40811463

Yep and you can find the widely published and uploaded citations that are posted on this website constantly your self, dumb ass.

I'm not wasting my time so trololol MIDF shill can keep playing dumb, anyways.
>>
>>40811314
The movie was shit, yeah. But anons in here are using it as a springboard to say all troops are like this. Which is clearly not true.
>>
>>40810539
that's now how it works, faggot, your army loses, YOU lose, your country loses. If you still want to fight you deserve what you get.
>>
>>40811512

You know where it is. You've seen it.

I know your playing dumb, shill.

Also sweet selfie.
>>
>>40811318
>things you've said:

>Saddam got his shit pushed back by the Taliban so hard and so many times, most of the country paid their taxes and shit DIRECTLY TO THE TALIBAN, this is a fact. >>40810136

>it was a bunch of Taliban supported militia groups that exerted taliban power into the Iraq region
>Iraq had so many people under Taliban control
>he didn't want to draw the Taliban further into Iraq
>The citizens in those villages paid taxes to the taliban
>Saddam gave them weapons and paid them money.
>>40810440

>The Taliban recruited people all over the world and still does to this day >>40810602

Literally none of this is true, or even close to being true.
>>
>>40811530

nobody in this thread has said that.
>>
>>40811467
>not "Iraq" specifically.
>entire argument is about Taliban beating Saddam in Iraq

>Good thing the source isn't youtube then
Except it is as you've stated in >>40811291 , it's a link to a youtube video.

>Confirmed for not watching the video, retard.
>youtube videos
>proof
Only on /pol/

>Literally watch the video you retarded fuck.
If you were even intelligent enough to goto an actual university you'd see that when you parrot someone else's argument instead of summarizing it in your own words, you'd get kicked out.

>>33 million people SUPPORTED the idea that the west should die
You're still gonna need some credible proof for this, maybe some academic studies?
>>
>>40809575
Who cares? Whats your fucking point?
>oh no muslims are dead
Top fucking kek thats the human life on earth you want to shed a fucking crocodile tear for? be my guest you fucking loser. holy shit these faggots on /pol/ need to stop defending muslims who the fuck are you trying to kid? More dead muslims = no fucking problem i have no care whatsoever for the circumstance, if you are a muslim, you need to die. End of story.

Anyone who does not think that? Fucking plebs who lie to themselves for the better sake of this made up "morality" humans created. Everyone knows the world would be at the brink of utter peace if there were no muslims.

You want a reason? Oil. Sorry but stop driving your car and using fucking plastic if you hate these soldiers so much because THATS why they are there. Im just glad there are people dumb enough to put themselves in a warzone with anything BUT that logic driving them becasue every other reason is lyig to yourself and insanity.

And i dont know about you fucking fags but i LIKE driving my car and having you know like THINGS? because like it or not those solidera protect the very way of life that YOU are living.

So stop preaching you fucking patheic beta male. If the muslims were destined to proser they would have. Now let nature take its fucking course.

...the faggotry i swear
>>
>>40811601

So you didn't even bother to check his source.

The video can have citations fucktard.

Classic shill move.
>>
>>40811536
So you support the unjustified massacre of a country for the sake of the oil corporations?
>>
>>40811525
>Yep and you can find the widely published and uploaded citations that are posted on this website constantly your self, dumb ass.

>widely published and uploaded citations
Top kek

All this damage control will only make you look more retarded Schlomo.
>still thinking I'm MIDF cause I'd rather believe in facts than a retard's opinion on a gook imageboard.

Surly you can find this proof, can't you now? I has to exist, right? It's not like you made this up.
>>
>>40811511
>>40811434
>>40811579
What is your obsession with me, tripfaggot?

Anyways, >>40809676 >>40809751 are clear statements of what I have said previously. And there are other instances but I really dont care enough to read through every post.
>>
>>40811634

Widely posted information on this very website that you conveniently haven't seen apparently.

You can find it with a quick google search, schlomo.

I'm not gonna be your citation bitch. You can find it if you want, but I know you don't actually want to.
>>
File: 6aa92a_5147738.jpg (101KB, 1200x719px) Image search: [Google]
6aa92a_5147738.jpg
101KB, 1200x719px
>>40811549
>You've seen it.
No I haven't, I don't waste my life on the internet. I think the truth is that you have no proof, your entire world view is based on a fragile notion of a fantasy which would not hold up in the real world. Realizing this fact would break your cognitive dissonance and thus cause you sever mental stress and even depression and so to prevent this you live in a fantasy world where facts don't exist and only the shadows of your dreams do. In short, you're a loser.
>>
>>40811244
Jesus Christ you're unbelievable

Considering I'm not a narrow-minded moron like you, I actually gave your argument a thought and checked the video.

So already, from the start, I was very eager to dismiss this video because the main point is about honor killings. This is insanely retarded considering honor killings existed as a cultural element in these countries long before Islam was even born.

But hey, let's give you a chance, I'll check the rest. So already in, I thought that since I accused you of showing balant statements with no proof or evidence behind them, that you would show real studied and census done in Iraq.

Fuck no, not only do you bring up retarded shit that doesn't show solid proof or census, but it describe what other Islamic countries in the world think about honor killings.

Whats the point? What did the hell did I talk about in my last post? I'm talking about the unjustified US invasion of Iraq and you're just showing up anti-Islam propaganda that puts down Islam as a whole instead of putting down the terrorists in Iraq whom the US are fighting.

You're a monkey no different from Al Qaeda cavemen, I mean what's this kind of mentality? Me versus them?

Really? You still live with the stone age belief of it's always us verse them and that thousand of years toward a more civilized and diplomatic approach doesn't exist?

Just damn.., I'll show him hatred is wrong by hating him! Nice mentality you got there big guy.

>>40811411
>And I explained to you why you're 100% wrong, you retarded fuck

Literally what the fuck? You didn't explain jack shit you monkey. What your retarded ass could have shown me was proof that Iraq already had existing transgression with the US before the Iran-Iraq war but you didn't say shit, you just kept barking about how Islam hated the West ever since it was conceived

Well hot damn, fuck those Muzzies, am I right? It's not like the Christians went on 8 Crusades to pillage, rape and destroy Islamic civilization
>>
>>40811727

You're such an obvious shill.

>Wahhh I can't win so I'll just say the other guys a loser for posting on the internet like me

Dude, it's true. Look it up.

If you're not a shill you'll look it up out of genuine curiosity.
>>
File: thats the wrong number.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
thats the wrong number.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>40811625
>>40811700
His video's discription says

"In the debut of Reality Check, Ben Shapiro takes on Ben Affleck and the myth that only a tiny minority of Muslims worldwide are radical.

http://TruthRevolt.org"

Also
>truthrevolt.org
Literally worse than alex jones.

Again with every response you type you will only seem more and more retarded.
>>
>>40811753

White guilt or mussie?
>>
>>40811626
Unjustified? Nigger the free flow of oil is a perfectly fine justification. The world runs on oil. Without oil, the wonderfully comfortable life you life would not be possible. Without the free flow of oil the world economy grinds to a halt. So any country that fucks around with the free flow of oil like saddam did deserves to get stomped into the dust. Furthermore, oil companies make less money per gallon than governments do in taxes. So I don't see how this is "for their sake" when the free flow of oil is good for everyone. Except third world dust herders, who aren't really people anyway.
>>
>>40811787

>SAUCE NEED SAUCE YOU FUCKING SHILLS
>NEED SAUCE, S-OH.. SAUCE?
>NOT THAAAAAT SAUCE
>SAUCE NEED SAUCE
>>
>>40811793
Lol why are you even bothering? I've been ignoring you all along but you keep replying to each of my comments backing up the other moron like a beaten dog on a leash. Well go on if you insist.
>>
I would preffer if all countries stopped the "Im a good guy Im doing it for them" act and just accepted that they are imperialists assholes waging wars for their geopolitical aims its not like anyone could do anything about it.
>>
File: jidfshilling2.jpg (1MB, 2182x1635px) Image search: [Google]
jidfshilling2.jpg
1MB, 2182x1635px
>>40811768
>>40811793
Considering how hard your shilling ITT, you certainly are retarded and you certainly are a loser.

>₪6.66 have been deposited into your account

>>40811830
>asking for facts makes you a shill
>actually sperging out
>>
>>40811833

Cause you fags are retarded.

Why else would I?
>>
>>40811854

Getting facts and then refusing to read them makes you the shill, schlomo.

You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>40811843
Stop, you're asking a warmonger country with an economy that runs on the military industry to stop doing what makes the economy run. Can't do that buddy.

>>40811863

Showed a ton of parts in my arguments you could refute and prove me to be wrong, yet both of you idiots ran away and tried to bring down Islam as a whole since you couldn't contain your wrongdoing in Iraq.

Your statement is pretty ironic, isn't it?
>>
>>40809944
libtards gonna lib
>>
>>40809783

Depends what part of the region you are in, the kurds have actuly built themselves a stable and prosperous area with out Saddam tryng to gas them all the time
>>
>>40810331
This.
>>
>>40811209
Also, underrated post.
>>
>>40811923

Running away from what? You just told me to stop responding to you.

The majority of Muslims support Sharia worldwide. You know this MIDF, no ones falling for your shit.

>Still this mad over Kris Kyle Kabab Killa
>>
>>40809676
I find your unbelievable faggotry to be offensive to every human being on Earth
>>
>cowboy cuck'ed
>cowboy finds a skank
>cowboy sees jew planned 911
>cowboy goes to army to protect "greatest countru in the world"
>cowboy goes to destroy others country,killing civilians
>cowboy kills "terrorists" who were never there before the cowboy came and messed with them
>cowboys sees poor civilian gets drilled by "terrorists",because civilian were forced to give out info by violence and guns
>cowboy goes home,shags his skank and enjoys his life
>cowboy be hero who protect the country

and you wonder why people hate american
>
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.