[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Hey /pol/, remember weev? Turns out the media is just now fi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 180
Thread images: 35

File: weev.png (195KB, 618x409px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
weev.png
195KB, 618x409px
Hey /pol/, remember weev? Turns out the media is just now finding out he's redpilled. The butthurt is glorious.
>Interview that started it all
http://www.dailystormer.com/what-i-learned-from-my-time-in-prison/

>Gawker anal frustration
http://pastebin.com/YaKt4eax

>DailyDot is best goy
http://pastebin.com/sRRcpBnX
>>
In prison you either ally yourself with a racial group or you end up getting fucking destroyed.
>>
"If you believe the mainstream portrayal of World War II, the citizens of the United States sacrificed for the benefit of the Jews. My grandfather sacrificed his youth serving the Armed Forces, going blind in the defense of a foreign peoples. After we finished rescuing Jewry, we invited them into our home. We treated them as honored guests. They repaid us with treachery. They did the same thing to us that they did to the Germans. They took control of our systems of finance and law. They hyperinflated our currency. They corrupted our daughters and demanded they subject themselves to sex work to feed their families. These are a people that have made themselves a problem in every nation they occupy, including ours. What’s saddest is that we are the enablers of this problem. The Jews abused our compassion to build an empire of wickedness the likes the world has never seen."

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
File: a (1).jpg (174KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a (1).jpg
174KB, 849x1200px
>>36744345
Guess gawker and dailydot don't realize the machine looks different from the inside.
>>
>>36744345
>A friend that I brought with me—who often talks proudly about her Jewish heritage—was standing next to me. I’m not sure I can imagine, or if I even want to imagine, how that must have made her feel.”

OY VEY
>>
>>36744345
Tech press & supporters of hacker troll amplify him when it supports their politics but stay silent on his latest:
— Seriouspony

>This is journalism
>>
>>36744528
Remember, only support people who follow your ideology. when they disagree with you, much like a republican in a scandal. everyone move away and say he's not one of us.
>>
>>36744345

The man wears his words like a skin. Because he always clowns around like that, you can't know what he actually thinks. Does he have any close friends?
>>
>>36744424
>still crying about the jews
This is why stormfags will never be relevant, nobody cares about the jews anymore
>>
>>36744644
the jews do.
the palestinians do.
the people against war crimes do.

surgeons who specialize in rhinoplasty do.
>>
>>36744644

He is a Jew, he was brought up in a Jewish home AFAIK.

Not sure if it's on moms or dads side.
>>
>>36744644
What's for lunch today Chaim? How's the weather in Tel Aviv?
>>
>>36744691
oi vey, it's horrible. I ordered a pastrami and a soda, and I saw him forget to write the soda..but he still charged me! I feel robbed!

The ground is too hard today, and the water's too wet for swiming.
>>
File: nie wieder.jpg (80KB, 863x644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nie wieder.jpg
80KB, 863x644px
>>36744424
10/10
>>
File: while it lasts.jpg (162KB, 552x518px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
while it lasts.jpg
162KB, 552x518px
>>36744644
>nobody cares about the jews anymore

That explains why "anti-Semitism" is at a worldwide all-time high. If by "nobody" you mean "more people than ever before," then I guess you have a point. Enjoy the upcoming Shoah- It should be manifesting in the next few years.
>>
>>36744644
>>
>>36744388
Dude he has been ranting about Jews since his earliest troll glory days when was like 16 or some shit.
>>
>>36744345
weev talked about red pill prepper shit the first time the media came across him
>>
>>36744388
Anally
>>
that gawker fag seemed a bit reserved
>>
>>36744345
Pastebin in the OP. The world needs more of you anon
>>
>>36744345
bump
>>
Breitbart is equally butt-flustered, carrying the story with some ridiculous 'leftist support nazis' type narrative.
>>
File: zooey yotsuba.jpg (79KB, 1368x1166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zooey yotsuba.jpg
79KB, 1368x1166px
>>36744345
Okay, I'd never heard of this guy before reading that interview.

Who is he and why are the left butthurt about him?
>>
>>36744345
>weev is a stormer
Funny, never had him pegged for one.
He just sounded like the atypical EDiot.
>>
>>36747293

> Be a nice Jewish boy.

> Live peaceful life, have good grades.

> Suddenly snap, do _all_ the drugs, Hail Eris erryday, hack everything erryday, give defcon speeches while high on speedballs, troll the media, troll the courts, troll the prison inmates.

> Start a computer security vulnerability assassination market via shorting companies wtf?
>>
File: 1314990952181.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1314990952181.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>36744345
>Auernheimer is the former president of the Gay Nigger Association of America,[46] an anti-blogging trolling group who take their name from the 1992 Danish movie Gayniggers from Outer Space

This fuggin guy
>>
>>36744388
Sounds like he was redpilled before that though.

I'm presuming he's a /pol/tard, right?
>>
>>36747441

He's "IRL Chaotic Neutral", I don't think he has any creed a normal person could identify with.
>>
>>36747441
he was posting here the other day with timestamped proving his swastica tat was real
>>
>>36747441

Hi newfriend.

Pretty much everything about weev is on ED. He was in gaol when /pol/ was created from memory.
>>
File: 324235125.png (31KB, 764x395px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
324235125.png
31KB, 764x395px
>>36744345

Weev doesn't like this /pol/
>>
>>36748102
based wwed
>>
>>36744345
>Turns out the media is just now finding out he's redpilled.

He talked shit on the Fed and the Jews to the New York Times in 2008.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/08/03/magazine/03trolls-t.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
>>
>>36748102
weev here. I like this /pol/ and the /pol/acks here, I just wish it wasn't on a website subverted by SJWs
>>
>>36744486
> proud of her jewish heritage
>>
>>
>>36748441
no matter what happens to the rest of 4chan, no matter what moot and his faggot mods do, /pol/ will survive, even if not on this chan, just like the white race, /pol/ will never back down in the face of adversity (except sweden, fuck sweden)
>>
>>36744345
NEVER 4GET
>>
>>36747293
How do you newfags not know weev? He has been part of altright and troll culture since the mid oughts.
>>
I don't get it. If he's a Jew and he hates Jews so much, shouldn't he be killing himself?
>>
>>36749139
is he a jew?
>>
>>36744345
Weev and Timecop from GNAA were the ones who created the Jews Did WTC meme back around 2005, no joke.
>>
>>36749258
Groupie fag detected.
>>
File: zyk35235.png (63KB, 636x269px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zyk35235.png
63KB, 636x269px
>>
>>36744673
>surgeons who specialize in rhinoplasty do.
Well done, sir.
>>
>>36744345
>daily stormer

anyone who is a stormfag or a nazi is retarded
>>
>>36752423
They're not retarded, they're your enemy.
>>
File: loxism.jpg (288KB, 1516x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
loxism.jpg
288KB, 1516x810px
>>
>>36752784
There the enemy of anyone who wants to seek real truth.

The problem is not 1 set of ethnic/religious people its the criminal interests of those that rule from the shadows using scapegoats to further their new world order agenda

fuck off shill
>>
>>36744345
>>36744424
Holy shit did my respect for this man grow now.
>>
And I thought the GNAA was trolling with thier LOLJEWS stuff.
>>
Not sure why he writes about jewry then blogs about how much respect he has for jew lunatic Richard Stallman though.
>>
>>36748952
Fuck, i wasnt on then. Would anybody care to link to the archive of that? Im on mobile..
>>
>>36747293

He's the fucking founder of gnaa, you fucking newfag. Gnaa have hacked 4chan several times. He is a lulz king.
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlN_Yq2qcK0
>>
>>36753677
>lulz king
And obviously they're stuck in 2006
>>
>>36748441
Hey weev. Just last night I read the text of your sucessful appeal on the AT&T case. Congrats. You had some good attorneys there.

Did your tat save your white bottom in prison?
>>
>>36753747
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>36753204
Go back to Alex Jones, genius.
>>
>>36747038
nothing worse than kike-slave "conservatives"
>>
>>36753783

Yeah, because 2006 was awesome. The Internet still had a Wild West feel to it, before it became completely mainstream. Before all the SJWs and fandom people overran it, back when you could still be called a nerd for spending time online. Back before social media made the Internet a real thing with real consequences for people, weev and his ilk made the Internet real for people by IRL trolling and such. The guy is hilarious.
>>
>>36753878
>implying what I didn't say is fact
>>
File: 1401585128972.png (3KB, 210x155px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401585128972.png
3KB, 210x155px
>>36748932
thanks bro
>>
>>36748441
Keep doing what you do. Much respect from north europe.
>>
> I spent thousands of hours yelling the Eddas at the top of my lungs and scrawling runes on the concrete walls in various blocks of a Special Housing Unit in the Allenwood Federal Correctional Complex.

That's pretty hardcore, i wonder if he discovered the secret of the runes and gained the wisdom of Odin.
>>
>>36744345
dont know about this guy or his story reading now

so far he is pretty damn awesome
>>
>>36748441
comment on the claims that you were raised jewish
>>
>>36753661
poor stallman, i dont think he can be faulted for what he could not control
>>
truly a storm hero
>>
File: 1389577934007.png (381KB, 1020x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389577934007.png
381KB, 1020x800px
>>36753661
He's a troll, most of his beliefs are based around shock value instead of honesty, what kind of person would take seriously an article posted on a stormfag echobox like the daily stormer?


Retards like this guy will sympathize with and believe in anything as long as it bears muh turd reich windmill. >>36755773
>>
>>36753661
>Not sure why he writes about jewry then blogs about how much respect he has for jew lunatic Richard Stallman though.

Being a critic of the behavior of the Jewish community in general doesn't necessarily entail wholly disliking everything every single Jew has ever done.
>>
>>36756502
I guess. but he is an ethnic jew which is to say our racial enemy.

That said I can appreciate contributions he's made. Generally jews don't contribute to society for improvement, usually only to destroy. So I guess he's somewhat of an exception in that regard.
>>
File: By_ChyoIIAEZful.jpg (20KB, 600x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
By_ChyoIIAEZful.jpg
20KB, 600x337px
I love (LOVE) how Greenwald is getting hammered on twitter for being friends with a "nazi."
>>
>>36756762
>i dont feel like refuting points so ill call him a stormfag instead
>for ironic measure ill accuse him of relying on shock value

Kek
>>
>>36756762
Scatological humor. Heeb detected.
>>
File: authoritarianism.jpg (52KB, 524x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
authoritarianism.jpg
52KB, 524x712px
>>36744880
>That explains why "anti-Semitism" is at a worldwide all-time high.

Funny how stormshits warp and cherrypick their "facts", the reports that anti-semitism is at a "worldwide all-time high" were released by zealous Jewish organizations like the ADL, which is an all-time enemy of stormfags and they have a bad reputation for spreading false information.

However, if it fits the narrative of "da turd reich making a comeback" I guess you'll believe anything.
>>
>>36757062
Why are you so obsessed with poop?
>>
>>36744345
These morons give things as vikings and their symbols a bad name.
>>
>>36757062
So, you are saying that the Jewish organizations are liars.

And what does that picture of yours have to do with the point you are trying to make, anyhow? Is it some kind of 'herp derp white people bad' shtick?
>>
>>36756998
Which "points"? The guy is basically posting a verbose version of "da white man be keepin us down", you simply have to replace the word "whites" with "jews".
>relying on shock value
That's exactly what the guy does, which is why SJWs are so buttblasted. Isn't it funny that /pol/'s legitimate beliefs are used as bait due to their shock value? What does that tell you about the people who frequent this place and believe Jews are solely responsible for the problems in our world?
>>
>>36757062
White people are the best. Just the best.
>>
weev is played by paul giamatti
>>
The thing with weev, if im never sure if he's actually trolling and has semi serious messages thrown in or what.

eg what if this tattoo is henna ink and this is just to troll people and show how easily all the leftists who supported him earlier will flip flop.
>>
I remember arguing with him for fun on ED IRC. He's pretty cool.
>>
>>36757379
then explain his recent prince albert piercing
>>
>>36757309
Nobody thinks that Jews are solely responsible for the problems of the world. People do believe that Jews are disproportionally often behind much that is corrupt in the Western world and they do not have the best interests of White people at heart.
>>
File: yinon1.jpg (3MB, 678x8200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yinon1.jpg
3MB, 678x8200px
>>36744644
you guys really need to step it up
>>
>>36753789
I actually did not get any of my tattoos until after prison. I sort of wanted to get them inside prison just for the experience of getting a tattoo in a prison cell with a sharpened staple and a gutted norelco shaver motor, but it is one of my life priorities to avoid contracting hepatitis so I waited until after. My girlfriend sarzitron (a huge /pol/ addict) gave me the tattoos.
>>
File: 1400410052823.jpg (137KB, 960x732px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1400410052823.jpg
137KB, 960x732px
>>36757298
>So, you are saying that the Jewish organizations are liars.
I'm saying the ADL and other zealous Jewish organizations like to push their own agenda, which may or may not include lies, that's a fact.

That's not important, though. The point here is that stormfags will believe anything as long as it strokes their confirmation bias properly.

>And what does that picture of yours have to do with the point you are trying to make, anyhow?
Not a lot but I figured it would hurt the butt of stormfags like you, you guys possess a natural aversion to facts that make white people look bad.
>>
>>36757443
>Nobody thinks that Jews are solely responsible for the problems of the world
Oh, yeah, I forgot!
It's jews, spics, niggers and chinks who are keeping us down
>>
>Redpilled
>Swastika tattoo
Nope
>>
>>36757669
Good grief, you are a knee jerking idiot.
>>
>>36757669
its criminal interests of almost every race that makes up the nwo elite that want to destroy humanity
>>
>>36757397
I am a celebrity nao?
>>
>>36757708
Be nice to the authoritarian nationalists. Not all know that the only solution that works here in America is the National Liberal way that is closest shown by the Tea Party. At least they are on their way to the path of the truth.
>>
>>36753677
>He's the fucking founder of gnaa, you fucking newfag.

7/10
>>
>>36747390
sounds like an absolute degenerate to me
>>
File: 1410538169915.jpg (62KB, 1000x688px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410538169915.jpg
62KB, 1000x688px
>>36744345
Someone in the comments section of daily stormer said you never take on Jews head-on like this. And they are right. At the very least he has permanently marginalized himself and harmed every good cause he previously allied himself with.
>>
>>36747396
GNAA has fallen into disrepute these days if you ask me. Probably the most prominent member is on Twitter and is anti-Gamergate and pro-trans.
>>
>>36758190
I live in the arab world now. If you think I have marginalized myself here by hating jews and getting a swastika tattoo, you are fucking clueless.

People have this dismissive "just another american" look in their eyes until they see my swastika tattoo. Then they are like "finally, an amerki understands the yahoodi wis5 (filthy jew)" and they do everything they can to help me.
>>
>>36758248
its true. they are irrelevant after the rustle league fiasco
>>
>>36757309
Get the fuck out
>>
>>36758277
why would you want to live in such shit, they really arent much different than jews in the practices with money and community
>>
>>36758277
I'm going to assume you really are Weev, whether or not you are.

I know you moved to Lebanon. Good for you, it's a nice place with good people and I wish you the best for you and your cause. I just really think you fucked over a lot of people who stuck their necks out for you, like Greenwald and the EFF and countless other smaller people. Was completely exposing those beliefs worth it? Do you think the shitstorm against you was completely because of Jews and niggers?

btw I still defend what you guys did to Kathy Sierra, she was Internet Cancer and even to this day people lie about her "harassment."
>>
>>36758401
>stormbabby is mad because someone disagrees with him
No, you get the fuck out servobot
>>
>>36758497
so I'm supposed to not live my life and not espouse my most earnest political beliefs for the rest of my life? I used to be wealthy and Jews stole my prosperity and destroyed my business. My life has not returned to normal post-prison nor will it.

Either the Jews will pay me for the harm they did to me, or I will take it in the blood of Jewish children. I have been harassed by the FBI and had my rights violated at the behest of Jews for over a decade. None of these people ever cared to defend me when I was just a white nationalist. They wanted their CFAA case, they got their CFAA case. For me, it is back to business as usual, except now I support unconditional genocide. I plan to commit unconditional genocide.

My invoice to the government is still outstanding. If it is paid (plus interest) I will change my behavior. Otherwise I am out for the blood of their children.
>>
>>36758470
actually, they are infinitely generous here. I landed with literally $600 cash. If it weren't for the generosity of the Lebanese people I would literally be homeless and starving right now.
>>
>>36758277
Hey man. I don't know you, just read the article.

How's things in Lebanon? Is it worth exploring for an average Amurrican to move there?

I have looked into a lot of places, and there doesn't seem to be a clear winner.
>>
>>36758707
>I used to be wealthy and Jews stole my prosperity and destroyed my business

>de jooooz
Yeah, I'm sure that white people had nothing to do with your prosecution, chump. top kek.
>>
File: 1369323491900.jpg (71KB, 524x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369323491900.jpg
71KB, 524x474px
>>36752423
back to
>jidf.org
>>
File: 1411098205664.jpg (873KB, 1600x1033px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411098205664.jpg
873KB, 1600x1033px
>>36758707
>so I'm supposed to not live my life and not espouse my most earnest political beliefs for the rest of my life?

We all have to moderate how we present ourselves to accomplish the most good. You seem like the personality type that can't feel like they live authentically unless you say EXACTLY what you're thinking. I am sympathetic because I am the same way. I am sorry that it doesn't serve us well in life to do that :-(

I'm not going to criticize you anymore and just say that I hope you get justice for the crimes committed against you and you find peace. I don't know if that will manifest itself in the deaths of your enemies, but whatever ultimately makes you satisfied.

Please always remember the rest of us who are less skilled and less capable than you to make a difference.
>>
>>36756762
that image offends me because it fails

let's see, keep the tinfoiler in, that one's funny, but instead of the ku klux member put a Tea Party/lolbertarian member wearing a fedora, and a bald greasy pale looking Natsoc on another. The janitor is just weird and I'm not sure what his purpose is, but maybe put him as a hillbilly instead waving an american flag and holding a bible? would rustle jimmies 100 times more, trust me
>>
>>36758707
im not sure if you have read around but there are quite a few internal documents going around showing that the powers that be want to teach people to self censor and whatnot, good on you for not falling into it bra
>>
>>36757805
I dunno, are you?
>>
>>36752423
So do you get 15 cents per post here?
>>
>>36758497
>putting Greenwald on a pedestal
How misinformed are you.. he sold out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjzXqJi2494
>>
File: 1392413085705.jpg (89KB, 600x387px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1392413085705.jpg
89KB, 600x387px
>>36744730
oh god based
12/10
>>
>>36758787
depends. Lebanon was high on my list because my biggest priority was a nation without an extradition treaty. There were other criteria as well.

If the Jews hadn't stolen all my money through violence and fraud, I would have chosen Andorra. No extradition treaty. No visa requirements. European. However, it is very expensive and I am broke.

Lebanon has advanced financial brokerages with DMA, which is quite important to me.

Beyond that, my girlfriend is Syrian (GOOD LUCK, BASED ASSAD!) and I think it was easier to convince her to join me in Lebanon, which she loves, vs say, Serbia, which also fit lots of my requirements. Croatia and Serbia are both decent bets that didn't quite fit my life situation.

If you want citizenship in a place fast, you can get it in Brazil if you marry a Brazilian.

By and large I spent a very large amount of time choosing a country. I read a lot of extradition treaties, looked at local economies, cuisines, and cultures. I recommend you do the same before expatriating.
>>
>>36759231
Long on speculation, short on facts. Try harder. Corbett and his band of 9/11 Truthers have it in for Greenwald for some reason.
>>
>>36759104
>there are quite a few internal documents going around showing that the powers that be want to teach people to self censor and whatnot
Another anon here. This is fairly evident but would you care to point out to these specific documents you talk about?
From which organizations are they and so on.
>>
>>36759280
Could've gone to Georgia.
>>
>>36759336
That's because Greenwald and his billionaire sponsor won't answer any of the questions which might supply the "facts." All that's left is speculation.
>>
>>36759339
this is pol, you have to do your own leg work officer
>>
>>36757062
>it's not genocide when we do it!
>>
>>36759368
Got knocked off my list for the rarity at which English is spoken. Lebanon is the perfect learning curve. 40% of the population speaks English so you're never going to be in a position where you simply can't find an English speaker when you really need it, but enough of the population doesn't speak it to where I can pick up Arabic.
>>
>>36759336
> Corbett and his band of 9/11 Truthers have it in for Greenwald for some reason.
Where the hell did you even get that from? Besides, in that report Corbett is simply stating facts, not going after anybody.
>using the buzzword "truther"
You sure showed your superior knowledge in the matter!
>>
>>36759486
Almost everyone under 30 speaks English here, mate. And local government doesn't fuck with internet here. No censorship, no monitoring, nothing.
Been living here for five years. It's fucking great.
>>
>>36758707
>I plan to commit unconditional genocide.
and how are you going to go about doing that?
>>
>>36757587
>That's not important, though. The point here is that stormfags will believe anything as long as it strokes their confirmation bias properly.
So, Jewish organizations sometimes tell lies and sometimes the truth and you accept this. Except apparently, you think that 'stormfaggots' should not. How about that.

>Not a lot but I figured it would hurt the butt of stormfags like you, you guys possess a natural aversion to facts that make white people look bad.
Now you are just making assumptions. And its ironic that you should be whining about confirmation bias when several of those items you listed (such as the slave trade, the atom bomb and imperialism) had a strong Jewish participation.

Seriously, it seems that you are no less inclined to confirmation bias yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 300x57px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 300x57px
>>36759487
Yeah, the fact that the Paypal guy is a billionaire. That fact in isolation means nothing. NSA leaks didn't mention Paypal. We have no idea if the raw documents had anything meaningful in them about Paypal. So yes, all they are doing is trying to malign Greenwald with aspersions against his integrity with no actual evidence.

captcha related?
>>
>>36758707
>I plan to commit unconditional genocide.

Kek, you went a bridge too far, kike. 6/10 got responses.
>>
>>36759608
not sure yet, but know that I will have fun trying.
>>
>>36759557
There may be no censorship, but I wouldn't bet on no monitoring.
>>
>>36759671
Btw
>>36758497
What did you do to Kathy Sierra and why? I'm completely unfamiliar with that situation. I looked at her wiki article and it didn't tell me shit other than you sent her death threats.
>>
Weev, if you're in this thread, dump your PGP key id.
>>
>>36759747
Prohibited by law, considered to be a violation of muh freedums.
Still, good on you for escaping JewSa.
>>
>>36759787
http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x740941791782B3CD

signed by the guy that bailed me out of prison.
>>
>>36758248
GNAA is probably another shill-team 6 like Anonymous became after the FBI pimped them out.
>>
>>36759280
It was really generous of you to share this information with me. I have saved it, and if it's ok with you, will pass it on.

You looked into places I, and I'd bet others, have missed.

Godspeed, sir! I'm glad to hear you escaped safely and are thriving in your new location. Thank you again.
>>
Weev: how is setting up your investment company looking? Is it in the works or have you dropped the plans?
>>
File: 1410818360438.jpg (123KB, 1229x1639px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410818360438.jpg
123KB, 1229x1639px
God, this thread has gotta be monitored so hard by the effbeeeye right now. Everyone BUT Weev is fucked.
>>
>>36759262
>>36752362
glad I could entertain.
>>
>>36759957
he was trollin foo
>>
>>36760039
oh.
>>
File: 1411596947566.png (609KB, 1808x3731px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411596947566.png
609KB, 1808x3731px
>>36760039
That's too bad, because it was a workable idea. The ultimate troll would have been making it a reality.
>>
File: a (155).png (69KB, 600x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a (155).png
69KB, 600x450px
>>36760026
>zimbra
I wish people would stop using that for isp level email. It's broken as fuck 90's tier shitware held together either paperclips and bubblegum.
>>
>>36744673
kek
>>
>>36759957
It is doing good. As stated above, a major reason I moved to Lebanon is because it was a nonextradition country with advanced financial services infrastructure (this is actually a pretty rare thing). I was initially going to stay in America, but eventually I got told "you can't do that" or "you have to spend tons of money for no reason to do this compliance" by my securities lawyers enough times to where I'm like, fuck it, I am fucking leaving this overregulated shithole.
>>
>>36760026
>implying that this thread wasnt a honeypot to begin with

I am long past caring. Besides which, all I'm posting here is criticism of organizations and cultural trends unlike this crazy faggot here:
>>36758707
>>
>>36757062
>This anon literally believes the Holocaust happened.
LOL
>>
>>36760099
they want depopulation
>>
>>36760238
>actually believing the holocaust didn't happen
>>
>>36744345
Nobody gives a fuck about this faget
>>
I usually consider everything involving computer security to be a swamp of shit filled with idiots but I will be very gleeful if you actually manage to pull this off.

The status quo of vulnerability reporting and disclosure has been stagnant for too long.
>>
>>36753940

Aww man I miss those days.

I can hardly remember them anymore. It's hard to believe there was a world in which hardly anyone used the internet on a habitual basis. Now every single dumbcunt is glued to their smartphone every waking minute.
>>
>>36760211
Thats good to hear. What about financing?
>>
File: 1386541799093.png (161KB, 350x227px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386541799093.png
161KB, 350x227px
>brown eyes
>black hair
>white
>>
Weev is love, Weev is life.

Anyway, what did they fucking expect when his own tribe members from the ADL and such sold him out?
>>
File: 1369874275223.png (176KB, 302x322px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1369874275223.png
176KB, 302x322px
Gotta love the assblasted hooknoses trying to derail the thread in any way they can.
>>
File: DAY OF THE ROPE.jpg (223KB, 650x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DAY OF THE ROPE.jpg
223KB, 650x594px
So on the day of the rope; only juden allowed will be Weev, Brother Nathaniel and maybe Finkelstein? Who are we missing?
>>
>>36760117
It's just postfix and spamassassin and amavisd with a good gui :-P
>>
>>36760919
Well, Comcast fucking uses it
>no IMAP
>server purge of all emails on every POP3 connection

Come the fuck on, it'a 2014. even hotmail has imap now.
>>
>>36753940
>back when you could still be called a nerd for spending time online

The same people who made fun of me in the 1990s for spending so much time on IRC now spend more time on Twitter than I EVER spent on IRC.

And the SJW thing has become the mission of our lifetimes.
>>
>>36760966
Zimbra has IMAP and doesn't have to server purge POP3. They just have it configured that way because they are Comcast.
>>
weev moved to Syria, he lives in Damascas now with his hot gf.

the reason he moved is because he started TRO LLC which is a hedge fund directed at shitty American and Jew tech companies. He will broker 0 days against their sites, and then people can hedge bets against their stock, predicting how they will fall ect. It's essentially a legal way to destroy corporations, and because he's in Syria I have a feelzing he's going to be doing most of the haxoring himself considering weev is a master at popping SS7 stacks and kernel root kits.
>>
>>36761043
So instead of just being shitty, they're being DELIBERATELY shitty?

fuk. Nerd rage, man. Nerd rage.
>>
>>36761069
oops, Lebanon.

Lebanon is the next target for American shills IS to start exploding I wouldn't go near there. My fave country for no extradition is Belarus, where you can walk into a bank with a duffel bag of cash no questions asked. Zero crime, no bums on the street, and girls everywhere
>>
>>36761069
>he started TRO LLC which is a hedge fund directed at shitty American and Jew tech companies.

It's a free market solution to the problem of negative externalities of bad computer security, so naturally all the free market capitalists in America immediately started screaming that the government should intervene and make it illegal.
>>
File: 1399584403806.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1399584403806.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>36757062
the owners of every slave ship that outfitted early america with slaves were jews...ill give you a moment to wiki that
>>
>>36761248
America's bombardment of various countries was also at the behest of Israel and Jewish interests, more often than not.

And Jewish scientists also participated in the development of nuclear weapons.
>>
>>36760333
Awww shwitz?
>>
>>36757062
>However, if it fits the narrative of "da turd reich making a comeback" I guess you'll believe anything.

I personally don't care about da joos, but you're delusional if you think the right isn't on an upswing right now.

The amount of new populist parties and nationalist right parties getting into governments across Europe has never been this high since WWII.

You SHOULD be scared if you have any sense.
>>
>>36761196
Currently working my way through SICM (Structural Interpretation of Classical Mechanics).

Interesting lecture note: "95% of all software is literally junk, and that's an optimistic prediction" which was said by an MIT prof in my algo design class I took before SICM. I'm sure you'll have no problems in this endeavor, currently I try to run proofs on software in the wild which easily finds bugs. Logic errors everywhere, follow one of them and start unraveling more.
>>
>>36761361
with joos, you lose...also if you want a good laugh...search for the historical list and reasons why jews were kicked out of every civilization they ever inhabited throughout history...anyone else remember jews convincing romans to kill jesus LOL

>also search for the recent string of rabbis infecting boys with herpes after sucking their post circumcision blood
>>
>>36757062

Here's another view.
>>
>>36761421
>currently I try to run proofs on software in the wild which easily finds bugs.

There is no point running a proof on software that doesn't have defined functionality, and basically no software outside of academia or aeronautics/medical/nuclear does.
>>
>>36744730
Mein seiten!
>>
>>36761409
Why would anyone be scared of the Far Right? They're a useful part of the political spectrum, they just can't be trusted to run it alone because of their well-known contempt for the Rule of Law and individual liberties.
>>
>>36757062
Indians hate jews, Koreans hate the fuck out of jews, Russia hates the jews, and shit, look at the entirety of the Middle East.
Thread posts: 180
Thread images: 35


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.