[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

What was the most bluepilled shit you believed before discovering,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 36

File: IMG_1176.png (20KB, 325x117px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1176.png
20KB, 325x117px
What was the most bluepilled shit you believed before discovering, /pol/?

>used to be staunchly in favor of gay marriage
>believed racism was for dumb, uneducated rednecks
>thought immigration and multiculturalism were good for America
>>
>>140558244
There were good guys in ww2.
>>
Hard works pays
>>
>>140558244
>Hispanic is a race
>>
File: 1504682227551.jpg (210KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504682227551.jpg
210KB, 960x1280px
>>140558244
>that women are not actual children
>>
>>140558244
Thought the "co-exist" bumper stickers actually made sense.
>>
>>140558244
Nothing really.
>>
>>140558244
>modern women are worth defending
>>
>>140558244
I was always redpilled, but I was convinced I was the only person that thought that way, so I kept quiet.
>>
>I used to believe multiculturalism was good

I'm not racist, but I will always be critical of North African and Chinese cultures.

>I used to believe in gay marriage because "they're in love" tm

After understanding abnormal and disorderly psychology I know they're mentally ill.l

>global warming is real!

Climate change by humans is real, but saying it has a negative effect on planet earth is arguable. Top scientists argue it's in fact positive.

>the Jews aren't dangerous

Just kidding. They're not. Every Jew I've ever met were even more degenerate than regular left-wingers and even less successful.

I never believed third-wave feminism was a good thing.

I still stand by free-speech and science the most. It's appalling how many trashy faggots here roleplay crusaders etc.
>>
That there were some good people who weren't white that you couldn't lump them all in the same category. Hah!
>>
That Islam was once a peaceful religion.
>>
I became redpilled through my own means but I was extremely bluepilled when I was younger:

>thought woman were equal to men and needed to be treated like men
>believed everything I was told from superiors without question
>thought all races were the same and the only difference was color of skin (note that I never interacted with other races at that time)
>thought racists were evil villains and couldn't understand why they were racist
>thought whites were evil oppressors that needed to atone for their sins
>thought Hitler was a cartoon villain
>thought America was a great country
>had nothing but sympathy for the Jews, thought they were persecuted for their religion and thought they were not much different from Christians
>thought Saddam was bad
>thought Gaddafi was bad
>thought Nelson Mandela was good, had no idea South Africa was a post-apocalyptic nightmare
>>
>>140559090
Fucking this
>>
>>140558244

We are the good guys.
>>
That we are all made equal.
>>
>I believed women were oppressed

>Trans rights were mandatory

>Blacks were civil

>and I used to call myself gay though I saw the degeneracy and returned to the path of man
>>
>>140558244
>Used to believe in completely open borders
>thought communism was the best
>believed in feminism
>believed women did get paid less than men
>was Muslim, thought moderate Muslims like myself were majority.
>thought the world was black and white old and bad and more liberal I was the more good I was.
>thought that black people simply got a bad rap and were mostly good
>>
That there is still hope
>>
>>140560101
Most importantly, this
>>
>>140558244
Back when I was a naive teenage neet I beleived in globalism.
>>
A man's word is his bond.
>>
File: 1504193918777.jpg (101KB, 640x457px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504193918777.jpg
101KB, 640x457px
In my first years of high school I was legitimately a communist.
>>
>>140558244
I have implicit bias
>>
I thought diversity was a good thing, not just code for anti-white.
I thought 3rd world migrants were a good thing, not just leeches on the ass of society.
I thought eugenics was a bad thing, not a rational way to eliminate horrible diseases by aborting sickly babies.
I used to half heartedly believe race isn't real, now I understand.
I used to think everybody had a bit of black in them, until I had a DNA test.
I used to think all races were equal, until I saw how even upper class black men can chimp out at the slightest provocation like animals.
I used to think feminism was the same as egalitarianism, LOL.

Thank you, based jewt, for flooding /pol/ with normies from other boards during /pol/ harbor.
If it wasn't for that I would never have seen the light
>>
File: giphy.gif (995KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
995KB, 480x480px
>>140558244
I believed that there was nothing fundamentally wrong with faggots, under the pretence that "well if 2 adults wanna be fags behind closed doors in their own home then what harm does it do anyone?" I never was able to make the connection it has to wider society and all of the negative consequences and implications.

I used to be into the whole 1960s sex, drugs and rock n roll culture. Kinda Rogan-tier, like "weed is just a natural plant dude, its a total conspiracy that it's illegal anyway...hey whats wrong with taking LSD every now and then?" Again, not understanding the consequences for society and the broader cultural marxist plan which had been deployed on us. I just didnt know enough about the history of empires and recognise the patterns that lead to its demise.

Used to be a big hip-hop fan. Like thats all I listened to for years. Then I became a huge rock music fan. Both are overtly degenerate forms of music, completely Jewish controlled and part of the cultural marxist plan to destroy us.

I used to be ok with abortion if it was done within the first couple of weeks of conception or if it was the result of a rape.

For a brief period during the peak of my hippy phase i didnt really believe in borders. I can't believe i used to be like that just a few years ago :/

I got redpilled during the migrant crisis/invasion of Europe in the summer of 2015. My whole political world turned upside down overnight and suddenly I saw everything from a totally new perspective. I'd also been becoming more and more interested into the renaissance period of european history and really beginning to appreciate the rich past and greatness of european people. And I'd started to ponder what had happened (went wrong) and why there had been such an obvious decline in our culture.

So the redpill dropped HARD for me. And I understood perfectly why the paradigm shift is referred to as taking a "pill", as the effects really are near instantaneous, and irreversible.
>>
>>140558244
This one honestly is so huge that it's totally changed my perspective on just about everything:
Judging everyone as individuals actually reinforces their stereotypes.

As a kid you're told always to treat people as unique and in particular we got PUMPED with the whole "avoid stereotyping at ALL costs!" idea, at home and school. Girls were just like boys. Asians and blacks are just like us Anglos. Old people are just like you, they don't actually know better. The list goes on. The natural conclusion is that people in the past were just conceited bigots who couldn't handle the idea of anything changing and being different.

Since swallowing the bitter red pill, I've discovered that most stereotypes are true, and that if you accept them and live with them in mind, you actually make life easier because you can predict things ahead of time. Accepting that blacks are dangerous means you avoid getting mugged and you know bringing them into the country is bad. Once you accept that jews are out for themselves and will screw you over every way possible, you know not to trust them and are wise to their tricks.

It is honestly like being a Victorian thrust forward into the 21st century and realising things have gone very astray, your great great grandchildren have totally ignored all your hard learned advice and decided to discover their errors firsthand. Totally changed my life. I stereotype and judge the fuck out of people before I know them now.
>>
>>140558244
i think i've always thought of myself as redpilled since birth,
i had my suspicions of santa claus and jebus not being real since I was very young, seems like maybe 4-5. i recognized church hypocrisy so i didn't take it seriously.
snuck upstairs from my room (didn't go to bed) presents were already under tree.

everything i knew i didn't take for face value.
ever since i watched starwars, i've always rooted for the empire.
then found out it was based on National Socialists.
so i researched that. and years go by... and here i am.
>>
I kissed and I still kiss my boyfriend every day (I'm gay).
But I still want all niggers dead.
>>
>>140563068
>flag
>massive homo
Checks out
>>
>white people are a single, homogenous group of people that share one unitary culture and history
>black people are a single, homogenous group of people that share one unitary culture and history

>>140558400
That's not a bluepill, you're just retarded.
>>
I thought JFK and FDR were good presidents
>>
>>140558244
That the holocaust happened.
>>
>>140558244
>race is a social construct
>>
I believed the "Communism is good in theory, but-" meme unironically.
>>
>>140563454
This one comes from a true patrician. Open minded, knowledgable and libertarian.
>>
File: 1504556068785.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1504556068785.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>140559569
So basically you went to public school
>>140558366
>He's still bluepilled
>>
>>140558244
I took my son to pic related
>>
I used to think that if a "scientist" or a "doctor" or some other arbitrary title said something than it must be true. Than I went to college and realized how bad at critical thinking many of these people are.
>>
File: ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg (79KB, 540x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ccopq8pukaac4zd.jpg
79KB, 540x594px
>>140564528
Forgot pic
>>
>>140564541
Those thans should be thens I am aware of this pls don't call me an idiot
>>
Standard lefty socialist egalitarian stuff
>>
File: cuuute.jpg (112KB, 894x891px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cuuute.jpg
112KB, 894x891px
>>140558244

I used to believe that everyone was equal. Now I just believe that all lives have equal value BUT that some people are fundamentally unequal (i.e. whites and blacks in terms of intelligence).
>>
Millennial here. I went to this site 5 years ago at age 13. But I used to believe in the climate meme
>>
That behavior was solely a function of culture.
>>
>>140564625
thats taken from a facebook page called gaias dancing indigo children.

theyre the only lefties that can troll effectively.
>>
>>140564626
It's alright, buddy. We all make mistakes. Don't be too hard on yourself.
>>
Bush was evil

White people are evil

6 trillion jews died in the holohoax

men and women are equal
>>
>wow according to school those native americans have never done a single thing wrong in their lives
>>
>>140558244
that women are our equals. they just have different parts....
>>
>>140564940
Thanks Ivory Coast bro :)
>>
File: 1498973424473m.jpg (104KB, 809x1024px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498973424473m.jpg
104KB, 809x1024px
>>140558244
>That all religions and races are equal
Never again. ((They)) will pay for it.
>>
>>140564953
>Bush was evil

That's not entirely wrong, though you probably thought he was evil for the wrong reasons back in your blue pill days.
>>
>>140558244
>thought Trans/Queer/ 6 Gorillion Genders was real
then I went on /pol/...
>>
>>140558244
I'm still a leftie, but I'm more willing to hear arguments, even if they may be "racist", now.
>>
>>140558244
That environment is more important than biology in regard to racial groups.
>>
>>140565712
>still a leftie
How long have you been coming here?
>>
I've swallowed the red pill on women. before i didn't fully realize they are such degenerate whores. I knew some of them were, but I didn't fathom it was this bad.
>>
>>140566243
Three to four years now.
>>
File: coexist.jpg (106KB, 1160x451px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
coexist.jpg
106KB, 1160x451px
>>140558622
It doesn't?
>>
>>140566430
There is no hope for you.
>>
>>140558244
That Christians were le sheeple
>>
"Women are worth trusting or defending"
>>
>>140566589
I just see the world differently, no hope is needed.
>>
After switching from /b/ to /news/ in 2009, then /pol/ in 2011. I was left leaning lolbertarian , then right leaning. I was always suspicious of the official story of Germany in WW2. then finally went full 1488 after anders breivik killed commies. I read his manifesto and although it was full of autistic ramblings and numerous plagiarisms from online posters and the unabomber, i found certain degrees of truth to it.

The final straw was seeing some documentary in youtube called "demographic winter" in 2012 and although it didnt outright say that white people are on the decline. I read between the lines and finally accepted what (((they))) were up to and that it wasnt just memes.

I now have 3 children and go to church. Im not fully in line with my alt lite churchs dogma and watering down of christs teachings but it keeps me away from degenerates and around wholesome decent people.
>>
>>140558244
Believed in the wage gap.
>>
That good honest women existed
>>
>>140558244
believing all race are equal
>>
File: black crime meme.png (190KB, 480x359px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black crime meme.png
190KB, 480x359px
>>140559136
>Just kidding. They're not. Every Jew I've ever met were even more degenerate than regular left-wingers and even less successful.
>I never believed third-wave feminism was a good thing.
>I still stand by free-speech and science the most. It's appalling how many trashy faggots here roleplay crusaders etc.
Jews are matriarchal. Their females are the ones in power, the males are largely emasculated. Hence why they push that same emasculated male and empowered female stuff on the rest of the world (mostly Europeans).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVorwdIFoD8
>>
>>140567106
>demographic winter

MIND: COLONIZED.
>>
>>140564352
Yeah, and it also led to my ardent hatred of public schools. I didn't learn anything from them, either, everything I know is from experience or the internet.
>>
>>140568084
looking back it was a shit documentary but we have to follow the roads first to get to the beaten path that takes us to the rabbit hole. its been a wild ride. I never stop learning now. The infinite nature of truth has humbled me
>>
>>140558244
>da jooz
>the nazis were entirely evil
>diversity is good
>racism is bad
>redneck is an insult
>feminism of any wave is a good thing
>modern women are worth defending
>multiculturalism is a good idea
>there is no master race
>>
Fucking feminism
And fat acceptance
I was young and hanging with the wrong crowd
Found /b/ and open, rational discussion and the world made sense, life became worth living for the keks alone
>>
>>140567106
I believed the holocaust when I was a kid but I thought it was perfectly justified. Hitler specifically ordered all jews to leave Germany and gave them a time limit to do so. They failed to leave Germany in time.
>>
>>140565135
this
>>
>>140568359
Next step is realizing the Earth is flat and we're controlled by reptilians.
>>
>>140559839
Good on you. Now go perpetuate the white race in a monogamous relationship.
>>
>>140558244
The Holocaust
>>
>>140558244
>thought globalization was a good thing
>thought all people are equal regardless of their skin color and that only racists think otherwise
>thought people who opposed homosexuality were weirdo religious nutbags
>thought marijuana should be legal or at least decriminalized
>thought "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" was a good real world basis for public policy
>thought women and men were equal

I physically cringe when I think of how retarded I was.
>>
>>140558244
That my elected officials meant well, but were stopped by or their plans were ruined by subversive elements in the government. I come from Commiefornia.
>>
File: mgtow.png (523KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mgtow.png
523KB, 1200x800px
women are human
>>
>>140558244
Stop datafarming to subverse.
>>
So many of us are ex lefties it isn't even funny. I was the most bluepilled son of a bitch you've ever met. I wanted to go to the women's march. I'm a dude. I used to be a depressed numale virgin faggot.
>Whites have no culture
>Multicultikek is our strength ®
>Pay gap is real
>Affirmative action is good
>Legitimately a socialist
>Open borders with Mexico
>DRUMPF IS A NAZI AND A SEXIST REEE
>All men are created equal
>Feminism is good
>BLM are the good guys
>antifa are the good guys

Worst one coming up
>Legitimately wanted white race to be exterminated.
This wasn't because of any hatred for whites. I genuinely just didn't understand that it was important. "Your grandkids are gonna be brown lol" didn't bother me at all, I just kinda thought it was cool that the world was going to be so (((diverse))) that white people wouldn't exist, because as I knew, white people are mean.
>Capitalism bad
>Pro gay marriage
>Pro trans rights
>Pro polygamy
>Censor hate speech
>Scratch that censor like all speech I don't like

I started to come out of mommys basement and see the real world. When I was downright denied opportunities because "we need more women in stem" because "muh diversity quota." For a little while, merely a matter of hours, all that depression turned to anger. Those 4 hours of rage against the left were all I needed. I realized that I was depressed because I had no sense of identity. Every group I belonged to was "hateful." And that it was harmful to suppress a man's identity. It all started with that. I became a centrist in a matter of days. In a matter of weeks I was a normie Republican. In a month, here I was. 3 months now and I've
Lost my virginity
Started to get in shape, not quite there yet but I'm working on it
Gotten over my depression
Found a sense of identity as an Irishman, German, Frenchman, and a Pole.
Gotten a job for the first time in 2 years
Led a psyop again a leftie group, and been part of a raid on /leftypol/

Thanks goys
>>
>>140558244

> Old people are smarter because of experience

What a weird thing to believe in really. Chronological age doesn't amount to anything as far as intelligence goes (well, at least after development of the brain is finished in your twenties).
>>
>>140558244
>The holocaust happened exactly like elie wiesel told me.

>race was a social construct

>modern-day jews are the descendants of jews 2000 years ago

>ww2 happened cause of hitler
>>
I honestly thought that people were equal.

I also thought that people who were failures were only that way because they were "oppressed".
>>
>>140569064
old boomers are the worst. I dont mind talking to actual old people. anyone 80 or above
>>
I thought the holocaust was a bad thing. Also that it happened, but that's more just being misinformed than representative of any values.
>>
>>140562419
That is single handedly one of the redpills most people have trouble swallowing.

Stereotypes exist for a reason
It's simply because we're taught from early age "everyone is equal!"

>"but anon look at this exception!"
They say
But they have trouble understanding that its just that, and exception, a rarity.

Other one they usually say its
>"nobody is born a racist/bigot"
Or
>"nobody is born being a discriminator"

That's bullshit, discrimination is acknowledging the differences between two things

Take a kid from Russia, or China, who's never seen a nig and drop them of Africa, of course they're gonna react differently if they saw a nig than if they saw a kid like them, its different.
You cant avoid people discriminating, the only way its to make them less different.
>>
>>140558244
I thought hitler hated the jews for no reason at all, just picked some minority and blamed them for anything.

Still think rounding them up and putting them unto laborcamps is beneath us, but im looking forward to the day when i can planely say, "well your people have orchestrated every conflict, and every mass migration out of some sense of superiority."
>>
>>140558244
I dunno, /pol/ has never changed my opinion much, I just learn new information that backs what I already believe, sometimes I get more cynical but not that much compared to other people who confess here sometimes, If I had to say something then I guess it's that sometimes it's better to be hard on people who don't belong in your country like Hijab wearers and stuff whereas before i'd try to be more understanding.
>>
>>140558244

>Didn't believe there should be restrictions on abortion
>Believed that one day all races would peacefully combine and create one big happy race
>Didn't legitimately believe there were inherent biological differences between the sexes
>Believed in the wage gap (not firmly, I had my doubts)
>Believed everything about transgenderism was normal and healthy (again not firmly, I had my doubts)
>Believed Islam was no better or worse than Christianity
>Thought the idea of having children was irresponsible and bad for society

This is my perspective as a young female who was raised in a liberal household.
>>
>>140558244
Oh I nearly forgot!

> That you need a college degree to be successful
>>
>>140559090
Same here, always felt at odds with my peers.
>>
My final redpill is accepting that while Donald Trump and his presidency is a feel good moment for America and its true citizens. He doesnt go far enough and society will inevitable become increasingly liberal and eventually become full on Bolshevik and destroy white people everywhere unless we dont 14/88 right fucking now!
>>
>>140569064
Probably depends on the person and what you're talking about.
They aren't inherently smarter, but as an analogy... Someone with 10 years more experience at your job has a decent chance of knowing more shit than you, so can give you useful tips and advice.
This one doesn't seem too crazy to me.
>>
>>140569962
Oh yeah:
>Thought it was okay to be EXTREMELY sexually liberal and felt really badly about myself for not being as loose as it seemed was the norm
>>
>>140558244

If ( anything ) {

truth += I changed /pol/ more than it changed me

}
>>
>>140570622
I accepeted it as someone elses choice, but never participated in it myself. Felt dirty on the inside.

Even got called a faggot on two occasions for not participating in a threesome with 2 females.
>>
>>140569390
>modern-day jews are the descendants of jews 2000 years ago
To be fair, the original holocaust that never happened was the Jews supposed enslavement in Egypt. Their 2k years of lying and kvetching about that does indicate that they are the same Jews.
>>
All cultures and religions have merit and are equally valid

>9/11 fixed that one really fuckin quick
>>
>>140571168
Are you a female too? The notion of it did feel dirty to me as well, so I didn't participate in it, but I was convinced that I was just socially retarded or something haha
>>
I used to think education could fix niggers
>>
>>140565075
This. Public school teaches kids that Natives were as delicate and peaceful angels. Never mentioned their barbarism and tribal warfare.
>>
>>140570568
I wasn't talking about professional experience though. Of course that actually helps a lot. I was talking about assholes who think they are superior to you solely on basis of "My momma squeezed me out before yours did".
>>
>>140558244
We need to give more resources to Africa...
>>
That Hitler actually had 6 gorillion kikes killed.
>>
>>140558485
what
>>
>>140558244
History as taught in school.
Journalists report the facts.
Government is good.
>>
>>140559940
>Two child support cases later...
>>
>>140558244
waterless coolant
>>
>>140558244
TrumpIsStupid.jpg
>>
>>140561079
Same here. Not five years, though.
>>
>>140572565
This. But I always hated jews and thought the rollercoaster had been a good thing for humanity, overall.
>>
that people with opposing political views to me were bad irredeemable people
>>
I was always quite redpilled, but I had a stupid conception of "multiculturalism" being superior to racial homogeneity because I went to some rich fuck school in North America whites were only half the class and I remember those memories fondly whereas my British school experience was really shit. Really just conflating the comfort of childhood and living in an upscale neighbourhood with something political I didn't yet understand.
>>
>>140558366
>>
>>140559090
This guy knows how to hide his power level
>>
>>140558244

>late 90s
>high school student
>Jews just wanna read the Torah and have silly beards because of their culture.
>Women are pretty smart and fun to be around.
>Christians control morality and everything.
>Black culture is a music preference.
>Interracial fucking is her choice.
>Some rap music is okay.
>Metal hornz d00d. Punx rawk!
>So fucking goth!
>Mexicans? you mean the people that live in Mexico?
>>
>>140558244
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ON POL AND STILL THINK I"M RELATIVELY BLUE PILLED AT 28!!

Can someone give me a serious, comprehensive Red Pill crash course so I have topics or concepts to look further into.
If it helps I'm as Caucasian Australian.
Thanks in advance :)
>>
>>140575257
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>140575257
Mass immigration is white genocide.
ANTIFA is the paramilitary wing of the German Communist Party.
Jews control the US's foreign policy.
Jews control the US media.
Jews control the central banks.
Sweden is the rape capital of the West.
British people are a minority in London.
Angela Merkel was a member of the secret police of the communist party of the DDR.
ISIS is supported by the Zionist and Globalist agenda.
Read about George Soros.
Read about the history of Germany that led up to WW2. Communists were trying to overthrow the government.
Gadafi and Saddam weren't really that bad.
Blacks chimp out in any country they live in.
>>
>>140576780
This is good. Thanks
>>
>My goal at life is to love, cherish and give all my heart to a women
>The government will save me
>My parents will protect me and save my life no matter what
>>
I thought communists could be saved/deprogrammed from their cult.
>>
>>140558244
Watching media cover up and lie about the Venezuelan coup started me off in 2002.
Knowing that the yellowcake and aluminum tube narratives were complete lies before the Iraq war started.

All of this was undone by the neocons jumping ship to Clinton. Then the anti-white narrative, and the censorship campaign.
>>
>>140577184
Also undone by the failure of Venezuela's socialism.
>>
I thought the God of this world was Good.
>>
>>140559090

are you telling me it's okay to let the rage out?
>>
how come straight people have committed disproportionate amounts of rape, murder, war, genocide, kid diddling, et al statistically speaking; yet somehow the faggots are wrong. there's a real red pill
>>
File: NO WE WERE KINGS.jpg (76KB, 555x897px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NO WE WERE KINGS.jpg
76KB, 555x897px
>>140558244
> transpeople were normal
> gays should be able to marry
> the 6 gorillion
> we (the allies) were the good guys in ww2
> Nazis were evil
> Israel is our greatest ally
> ancient Egyptians were black
The biggest one
> diversity is our strength

>>140577815
Faggots cannot produce children naturally, and thus have no inherent biological value to the human race. You have no opinion and should be gassed.
>>
Talking about red pills, what's /pol/'s reaction on the "Red Pill: documentary"? The triggering of feminazis it caused was hilarious.
>>
I used to believe that nobody had a right to know what the government lies about because it was for their own good. I would get pretty hostile about it too. I watched zeitgeist and admitted that there was some good evidence, but concluded that people weren't ever going to know, so shut up.

I ultimately just wanted to shut up anyone who argued something I didn't want to hear. It never occurred to me that what I want to hear is controlled by my influences. When popular culture influences everyone's daily lives more than their own authentic choices or interests, you are barely in control of what you do. You're just acting obliviously and impulsively because you "feel" like it. In addition, your arrogance makes you think you know everything, and new information is stupid unless it passes your emotionally driven judgment.

Anybody can be saved my doods.
>>
>>140578512
Why were the allies not the good guys and the Nazi's not the bad guys?

Not trying to be a cunt genuinely interested and want to be red pilled.

Cliff notes is fine I can do further research from that.
>>
>>140576714
I think yours is the appropriate response
>>
>>140558244
>If I had a gay kid I would support him
>I could marry a black or asian
> I would be ok if my daughter dated a black
>My wife son
>>
>>140578874
Whats the point of knowledge if you can't share it or use it to change the world for the better?
>>
File: images (48).jpg (19KB, 364x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (48).jpg
19KB, 364x247px
>>140578794
>>
I used to believe in civic nationalism.
>>
I actually believed Mexicans had the most toxic culture
Mainly bc i was Chad and hanging with my nigs on the football team
>>
>>140565748
> That environment is more important than biology in regard to racial groups.
This.
Now I understand that genetics, or hardware > environment, or software. By a large margin. True for races, sexes, and also within a population.
>>
>>140566929
> I'm a leftist forever
You just lack T, that's all.
>>
>>140579208
My brothers girl's (Asian) sister is a well known nigger dick lover
>i only date black guys
and literally my entire family acts normal in front of her but when she's not around we all let our disgust out.
>>
>>140558244
>bernie supporter
>>
>>140558244
that the holohoax happend. but I thought the jews probably deserved it. nobody starts randomly genociding certain people without good reason
>>
>>140578794
Hitler like betrayed the NWO or something. Apparently, Hitler was the rebel, Germans were heroes. America was the contract Army for the NWO, because the German people were just so righteous that they were dominating Europe. Jewish Genocide might not have been under Hitler's control. You certainly don't just do it 'for fun' or 'because he was evil', you obviously murder mass amounts of people for reasons: famine, crimes, for the benefit of you society.

I don't know if any of that is true, I'm not really a nazi. But I don't let pathos get in the way of empathy. People don't do things for no reason. Everybody has their reasons, and the loser is always, "just cuz their evil".
>>
>>140558244
>multiculturalism, diversity, immigration
Used to think that knowing people of different backgrounds would enrich my life and make it more fulfilling (opposite turned out to be true)
>all races are equal
proven wrong once I finally interacted with the subhumans
>wealth redistribution is a good thing
until i met welfare bums
>living in a city with diversity would be great!
until i lived in a city
>>
>>140563068

You're not going to ever have kids, thus contributing to white genocide.
>>
>jet fuel can melt steel beams
>>
>>140558244
Journalistic integrity in the mainstream media.
>>
>>140568904

Heartwarming. You sound like my brother is.
>>
>>140558400
Its an umbrella term for a large group, you fat cunt.
>Muh Chicanos
>Muh mestizos, castizos
FUCK YOU N I G G E R
They are too numerous to number.
>>
>>140575257
lurk moar, post never
>>
>>140558366
Both sides, huh? Nazi much?
>>
>>140558244
>believed this board means anything
>always start off my tiny dicked rightist chaos with muh dick slobbering homophobia
Pillery is all satanic and so are you
>>
>>140568717
>>thought marijuana should be legal or at least decriminalized
You are still blue pilled in your own way.
>>
>>140577462

>God

Still blue pilled.
>>
>>140558244

I thought nazis, anti-globalists are good guys but they are another version of good goys.

now I know global jewish elites also control all kind of opposition.
>>
>>140559940
>Actually being convinced by Jews that communism not only works by magic but "is the best"
I'm sorry anon, you are not needed or wanted. Having an IQ as low as yours... I'm surprised you can even tie your shoe laces never mind type that abhorrent confession on this Innuit semen storage forum.
>>
>gun control worked for japan, we should ban guns
>>
>>140582781
Based flag and post
>>
I've always been conservative. I've gone from not caring too much about politics to caring greatly, but I've always been conservative hated faggots and niggers, etc.

The most bluepilled shit I used to believe in was MGTOW. This was early on and all the redpills were getting to me, and I ended up going through a phase of nihilism where I hated the world and just didn't care. I thought I'd find solace in just living as somewhat of a hedonist. Not in terms of doing degenerate shit like drugs and sex orgies, but in terms of only living for myself and not giving a shit about society anymore, because I thought it was beyond the pale. Big part of that I didn't give a shit about getting married and having children. But I came around and realized that hedonism is bad, and I DO care about the future of my legacy, my society, my culture, and my race.
>>
>the free market will take care of people
>people should be free to make choices for themselves
>>
>>140578794

Rothschilds own the world. Hitler started printing German money on his own, debt free.

Rothschilds get scared. Sic the (((allies))) on Germany to put a stop to goys making their own money.
>>
>>140582531
this ^ is a good example of what happens right before a redpill happens.
>Both sides, huh?
>huh?
>Nazi much?
Notice how the fading blue-pilled brain will project their doubts. Classic self snitching. He literally cannot 'hear' himself confirm it yet. Amazing to watch.
>>
File: 1498870417643m.jpg (170KB, 1024x766px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1498870417643m.jpg
170KB, 1024x766px
>>140558244
That men and women were equal.
>>
>>140568904
Nice turnaround! Funny how being a leftist usually makes you a depressed virgin too. I've noticed that a lot with my friends. The libertarians and conservatives seem to be able to get good and/or fun women, but the leftist males are always mad and horny. The leftist who are seeing someone seem to always be dating some bitch who mistreats them too.
>>
>>140582971
Every time you goofballs fall for this shit. This is mocking the people that gave Trump shit for saying there were bad people on the left after Charlottesville.
>>
>>140582931
I'm going through a period much like what you described. How did you come to the conclusion that hedonism is bad? Not caring about anyone or having anyone in your life feels liberating. I can pickup and move anyplace in the world and would miss no one. How is it such a bad thing to be so free?
>>
That the moon landings were legit, that the Holocaust happened and that school shooting, mass shootings etc. weren't staged by the government
>>
>>140583191
woosh
>>
>>140583646
Getting older you will want a legacy for yourself and your people. You will feel more responsible for the future of the world: you are not here to have fun or live your life as you want anymore, but to protect the younger and ensure the future is good.
>>
I honestly still remain blue pilled about alot of things.
anything that involves:
>All group X are Y
I don't stand behind. Except for Muslims.
I can't say all blacks are criminals, because not all of them are. I can't say all women are retarded, because not all of them are.
But I can say all Muslims are violent haters of the West, because the very ideology that makes them a Muslim teaches it.

There's no ideology that makes black people black, or makes women women. I can agree with "never relax around blacks," and all the other stuff that literally are NOT memes, and I can agree with "women can't into power," but I know some women can manage being in management just fine.

But like most people here, I used to believe that there was no difference between races, blah blah. I believed that Environment > Genetics.
>>
File: Plebbit.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Plebbit.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>140584027
>>
>>140558244
>People can change.

E.g., if a person is violent and short-tempered, he/she tends to remain that way throughout his life.
>>
>>140558244
What about France?
Paternity tests are illegal, so is racial statistics... Oh and just for fun. renting video game is as well
>>
File: my_soul.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my_soul.png
18KB, 633x758px
>>140584045
I just feel like dying, desu.
>>140584190
/pol/ is hyperbolic, IRL is slightly more complicated, but it essentially comes down to "Not all X are like that, but enough X are like that to safely assume Y unless proven wrong." The Victorians and /pol/ are only (very) slightly incorrect when they say that rigid boundaries between populations exist (men and women, whites and blacks).
>>
>>140558244

Long time ago, I used to believe that politicians would probably never do anything too bad, because they'd feel the weight of society and people depending on them to do well.
With this kind of daunting responsibility must come a serious weight on ones mind and actions.
Stop laughing at me. I said this was a long time ago. Fuck off.
>>
>>140558400
like the other dude said, youre just a fucktard
>>
>>140576780
Pithy.
>>
>>140559136
>Top scientists argue it's in fact positive

Source? I never heard this.
>>
>>140558244
When I learned that Churchill caused a famine in India to fund World War 2 that was when I wanted to stop learning.
>>
>>140578794
>Why were the allies not the good guys and the Nazi's not the bad guys?

The Nazis fought to rid the world of communism while the allies actively worked with the soviets to not only beat Hitler but to destroy any chance of Germany reaching empire status as well as allow international Jewry to flourish
>>
>>140558244
Same shit. Multiculti atheist know it all preacher of scientism. Those types make me want to puke or choke them out of their misery now.
>>
File: kermit.png (1019KB, 600x1055px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kermit.png
1019KB, 600x1055px
>>140558244
trickle-down economics
>>
>>140583646
No man is an island. Good luck trying. I see your kind when they are worn out alone on the streets surrounded by shitskins.
>>
>>140568904
So this was recent I take it?
>>
>>140577815
1/3 of child molesters are homosexual so you are wrong lol
>>
>>140558244
That women were nicer or nice.
That I would just get a wife.
That terrorism didn't matter because so few muzzies were terrorists.
>>
>>140578794
Hitler wanted to wipe out commies and open up eastern Europe for growing German population. Struck at France because Frogs and Brits wouldn't just let him be after he basically did it. When he took out France in a nano-second, Brits, under (((Churchill))) wouldn't just settle--claiming they had a historic mission to maintain a balance of power on the continent. Dragged US into the war over two years. (((Roosevelt))) desperately wanted in but needed Pearl Harbor attack and Germany's decision to live up to alliance with Japan to get into war. Stalin would have fallen if Brits had settled and let Germans concentrate on kicking Stalin's ass. We ended up with millions of white europeans dead, Commies triumphant, the British Empire finished and the US overwhelmed post-war by European exile jews who speedily went to work destroying American way of life, which was last bastion of some western cultural identity. A complete disaster for whites world wide.
>>
>>140559090
Oh yeah. I'm trying to figure out who else is with me and is keeping their mouth shut.
>>
>>140558379

that's half true though.

Hard work doesn't always pay but given the circumstances being a hard worker has way more to offer the average person than any alternative.

my biggest bluepill was assuming that a) most people were decent, and b) that everyone who was decent subscribed to the same idea of decency as me.
>>
>>140585795
Don't forget the part where he attempted to genocide the Jews.
>>
>>140558244
>Women are good people
>Muslims are somewhat ok
>Trannies and the sort didn't bug me as much
>Thinking immigration on any level was ok
>>
>>140584370

I dunno, I've been very tame my whole life but one person managed to push my buttons and made me snap a few times. Since I got them out of my life it has never happened again. There are exceptions.
>>
>>140559043
Its a hard scab to rip off, but man idk how I even lived previously before knowing what I do know.
>>
>>140558244
I used to find middle eastern/medditeranean girls sexy af and didn't care about race mixing..
>>
>>140562419
Funny cause it blows ppl away that I'm a well articulated black. That's how hard the stereotype is true.
>>
>>140582729
You will die out, helping weed out fag gene in whites, so it's cool.
>>
>>140582931
Best post.
>>
>>140584481
oh yeah i get it.
all snakes are poisonous but im not taking a fucking chance and picking up one i find outside.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 640x619px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 640x619px
>>140564625
That shit was hilarious what happened to that page?
>>
>>140585947
He tried to get other countries like the US and Britain to take them. Guess what--they wouldn't. There were no camps in1939. If "total war" on two fronts hadn't been pushed by GB and US, would have been a different story. As for "final solution" mythos, that was designed to completely destroy the psyche of Germans. Roosevelt wanted to castrate German males and turn Germany into a pasture. The "de-Natzification" of Germany needed to be total. Today, Germans are basically complete fags. It worked. And it justified the creation of the "State of Israel" three and half years later. But if the WWII "bad guy" role is about "evil" and "senseless slaughter of innocents" then I'll see your murky "Shoah" with two absolutely documented examples of needless mass murder: the dropping atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
>>
>>140585947
And guess who dropped them: Captain America. Point is, modern industrial warfare is horrific. The question is, when you look what the result of WWII produced, you have to decide if it was good for the world and for the people who supposedly "won."
>>
>>140564953
Bush wasn't "evil" he was a bumbling oil man over his head.
>>
Used to think gays were okay people, even tried it once and it still haunts me. Any suggestions to get rid of that?
>>
>>140587693
I understand that he tried to pawn them off first. That's a nice way of tip-toeing around the fact that Hitler attempted to genocide an entire people throughout the whole of Europe. It doesn't matter what lead him to that point, his agenda with the Jews was demented from the start.
Yes, modern war is absolutely shit and desperate because of the nuclear bomb, but what'cha gonna do.
>>
>>140588487
>Jump over the log at midnight, bark three times and shove a pickle up your ass. 100% GUARANTEED CURE
>>
>>140566762
Whoah. That MGTOW shit is kike-speak for white genocide, NatSoccer. Walk it back. Pronto.
>>
>>140558244
>Believed women were white
>Believed Christianity wasn't a sandnigger faith
>Believed Beaners were noble because school and pop culture forced it down my throat
>>
>>140558244
Niggers are actually human
>>
>>140588716
>Believed women were white
What
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 720x665px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 720x665px
>>140588487
Shit in your hand and jack off
>>
>>140567106
Good job son of the South. Now work on your buddies to do the same.
>>
File: thrustersengage.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thrustersengage.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>140568575
This, i came here to post that the earth is a globe, thats the ultimate blue pill, google flat earth you fucking faggots, also do your own research, purchase a telescopic camera......fucking 5 times better then the telescopes that gallileo and kepler had.....you can zoom in on stars and so called "planets"....just look and see what you find. if your a poorfag and cant afford the camera then get going on crypto before you miss the fucking money train
>>
>>140588814
For me, you are not white if you fall under these criteria

1. Consume Wellfare
2. Take more from the System than you Contribute
3. Vote Liberal
4. Have no sense of Loyalty and Honor

Women do none of these things and thus are not white in my book
>>
>>140568575
Get shipwrecked Pirate.
>>
>>140589066
>Whites
>Honorable

You are aware the French are white too, no?
>>
>>140558244
Thta race is skin deep and all cultures are equal, trannies are actually the sex they're transitioning to and disliking Jews is a bad thing and should be condemned.
>>
>>140568778
Get the fuck out of here with this shit merchant.
>>
>>140589372
>Implying Jewish men aren't fed up with their shitty women as well
>>
>>140578791
Underrated post
>>
>>140588520
His agenda with the jews was "demented."
Get the fuck out of here now.
>>
>>140589811
lmao at how long it took you to come up with that retort. Look at what you've become. You want me to leave because it hurts.
>>
>>140588520
Tell me about how demented US policy was regarding Natives. Or British Policy was in India. Or Turkish policy in Armenia. Or Mongol Policy in Europe. Or Roman Policy in Carthage. "Demented" isn't an argument, it's evidence that you are utterly in thrall to the narrative pushed for 75 years. You're not baiting anyone with this shit. You're just showing how brainwashed you are.
>>
>>140558485
Scotty is gonna feel famous, everyone keeps using her pictures. Someone's got a crush~
>>
>>140558244
I used to think the israeli airfporce was cool. Other than that i was always redpilled.
>>
>>140561079
same here fampai
it's not necessarily as bluepilled as you might think. I posted a lot on far-left forums (particularly (((RadLeft)))) as a high-school student. however, i realized, based on statistics and my gut instinct, that communism (or socialism, if you prefer) can work without too much flaw in small, homogeneous communities. consequently, i was cast out of any and all radical leftist communities: they called me "NazBol", consistently screaming at me to get out of their communities. Through my research into national bolshevism, i discovered the strasser brothers and national socialism. Ever since then, i have been an ardent national socialist
>>
>I believed that whoring around was not utterly morally reprehensible.
>I was an atheist zealot
>I was okay with transgenderism
>I believed there is a difference between sex and gender
>I thought Otto von Bismarck was a bad guy
>>
File: FDCheckem.jpg (57KB, 634x423px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FDCheckem.jpg
57KB, 634x423px
>>140588988
praise be!
>>
>>140558244
That doing anything to please my gf would make her want me more, instead of the opposite.
>>
>>140558244
Thought Hitler and Nazis were plain and simply evil and hellbent on destruction.
>>
>>140558244
That society is this stable thing that will always be here, and empires don't collapse, then i read world history.
>>
>>140558244
I was full radical-leftist until they over-played their hand with cultural and social politics, leading me straight out of my echo chamber into the waiting hands of people with actual arguments.
>>
>>140588520
>His issue with the Jews was demented
Still bluepilled I see.
>>140587693
>No camps in 1939
That's not explicitly true. The first concentration camps were opened in 1933, Dachau being the first. However, they were usually glorified prisons where people would undergo forced labor as opposed to mass incarceration of undesirable ethnicities. Everything else you said is correct though.
>>
>>140559090
yep
>>
>>140558244
That Israel is our greatest ally
>>
>>140582971
Hitler declared war upon poland despite receiving a telegram stating outright that if he did it it would be war, Hitler knew that the conflict was not going t end in anything other than toatl victory for one or both sides (Hitler's staff even talked about total war at rallies)
Hitler did everything wrong, disregarding the (somehow contested here) holocaust and other atrocitites committed against the slavs.
>>
>>140562394
Seems we were subjected to the same propaganda, sanctioned by Her Majesty.
I still believe abortion is an option for incest and rape cases
>>
>>140558244
That /pol/ mods sell your IP and VPN data to the IC community. Like they will actually find out who you are behind your "anon" profile. Also, if you choose certain flags they'll know to target you easier. I was such a fool then...
>>
>>140558244
I thought multiculturalism would produce a master race. Mixing all the cultures taking the best of them and throwing the rest. Then I found out that's not what the agenda is about at all. It's in fact the complete opposite where we are forced to accept and promote the weakest of all cultures. It's absurd.

Another stupid idea I had.

I thought socialism was good until I realized the economics behind it. Now I'm more a nationalist libertarian with the belief that the government enforces buisness to uphold American interest if it wishes to do buisness here in our system. Basically government is only to protect American citizens from foreign and domestic threats. No socialized programs. Along with a certain amount of basic infrastructure.
>>
>>140558244
>Women and men are equal
>Racists are stupid and don't make sense
>>
>>140559090
this
>>
>>140559090

Me too
>>
>>140585832
I still believe most people are decent but make bad decisions because they're often easier.

I've recently gone vegan and it's easy to judge non-vegans as being "evil" or "corrupt" but they're mostly just people who are doing things without thinking about the consequences.
>>
>Race is just skin color
>Being gay/trans/etc was not degenerate
>Letting immigrants in is ok
>>
>>140558244


Thank god this is anonymous...

I.... I wanted to adopt a black child...
>>
File: 1490423028214.jpg (63KB, 768x434px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490423028214.jpg
63KB, 768x434px
>>140566243
feel pretty similarly but here much less time, mostly cant be a righty, you people mostly want to kill me and mostly want to subjugate me. its sort of like understanding that immigration needs reform but to fix it you need to hand political power to the people who want to end your existance, literal or social.
>>
>>140584550

Burning fossil fuels reclaims previously non-bioavailable carbon into the cycle of life, thus allowing for more life to take form.

Humans are a cure, not a sickness.
>>
>>140571874
lol I'll never understand the motivation you niggers have for saying the american natives wherent fucking litterally genocided by us. whites have done just as much fucked up shit yet you think we should get to live

the biggest fuck up was that we litterally destroyed their culture and told them they had to act christian and white to be accepted, and then rejected them promptly after forcing them to give up everything that made them unique.
>>
I believed other whites cared about their race.
>>
>>140613663
you dont know how ocean acidity works.
>>
>>140613861
>Invade foreign country
>Natives are hostile
>Kill them

Good job, land is yours. Or is that not a thing?
>>
>socialist brainwashed by norwegian state schools
>>
>>140558244
Hitler was evil so was the German population for voting him as chancellor
>>
I used to be a die hard Lefty.
Two years ago I came here to troll your guys and post screenshots to a "People against rascism" facebook group how that I'm an hero for doing so.

Let this be a warning to shills in here. You will became the monster that you came to slay. Don't think that you are resistant to red pills. It only takes one to shatter your world view.

Here what I used to believe/do


>There is no such thing as race. It was just skin colour.
>All business and corps are evil
>Socialism will save the working class.
>Race mixing was the future due to (Muh better genetics)
>Nothing wrong with the LGBT community
>Muslims where oppressed
>Guns were evil
>Knife were evil
>Used to watch the Young Turks
>Gawker was my favourite site
>Used to be Communist
>Used have a USSR Flag (Been destroyed by righteous fire)
>Christianity needs to be destoried
>Muslims were oppressed
>Jews were oppressed
>IQ is a myth invented by the ebil Nazis
>Hitler was ebil
>Germany was ebil
>6 million Jews died.
>Immigration was necessary
>Terrorist was create because of white people actions not their relegion
>The Quaran was just like the bible
>Allah and God was the same
>Ukip was racist
>No borders was a good idea
>Free movement is a good idea
>>
>>140614331
no dumbass, we made treaties with the natives then broke them because they had no international sway and allies to prevent us from just taking what we wanted later after we traded enough to have huge settlements here.

basically we got no infamy from taking their land or breaking treaties because everyone agreed they werent white so fuck them.

if we never made any treaties and agreements however you would have a point, but since that is not the case we broke our word and proved we are nothing but sacks of shit lying barbarians if we have the ability to steal anything and get away with it we god damn will. if natives werent inferior in tech level and voulnerable to diseases they would probably think of us as a bunch of ice and canoo coons. while their culture was arguably just as shit if not more so, to say we did not trample all over our 'good' word would be bullshit, we acted like the niggest of dune jungle and island coons combined
>>
I believed that WTC towers fell because planes hit them
>>
>>140558244
that getting a job was easy.
that we all gonna make it.
that university is worth shit.
that women aren't as garbage as some men on TV and in real life would say
that one does not really need a family
>>
i see a lot of people mentioned the gender equality thing

i can't believe i fell for that shit, i can't believe SO MANY OF US fell for that shit...

this is societal brainwashing on an unheard of level...
>>
>>140559090
so, youre autistic? the demagogy rhetoric of public education and the media didn't do shit to you?
>>
>>140568575
you're full of shit faggot
>>
>>140589066
>being white is a thing of virtue and spirituality

sadly, no.
>>
File: 1480090284637.png (23KB, 229x218px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480090284637.png
23KB, 229x218px
>>140615212
Yeah, a bunch of people fell for that 'bullshit'
Or so i could believe if most of you faggots werent incapable of self reflection and criticism on obviously flawed logic you still employ to circle jerk.

almost every conversation that brings up an issue pol cant seem to swallow the fucking truth, if men really are superior to us whatever garbage you're drinking is keeping the playing field level enough.
>>
>>140613569
can confirm, i hate your kin, but i couldn't care enough has to kill you all.
>>
>>140558244
Race is a social construct

Marxism could work

There is no god

diversity is strength

poverty explains bad minority behavior

cities are good places to live

nobody needs an assault rifle

I am 180 on all these now. I live in a giant muslim infested progressive city and have an SUV and bug out bag ready to go if shtf. I am saving to buy a place in the woods and only would seriously date a trad girl. I still fuck slags though and hide my power level
>>
>>140615905
if you dont do it literally you'll just do it socially. eradication of gay rights basically means pretend you're straight or turn to crime, you're done scrub.

sure that would spread our genes the farthest to keep up appearances and introduce more disease into the general population but cant have no gay rights. dems degenerate.
>>
>>140558244
I hadn't the faintest clue about political blackmail.

Speaking of which, the Imran Awan case is about to get interesting. His wife has suddenly agreed to return to the US to face charges.

>>>140608594
>>>140608594
>>>140608594
>>
File: 1486150373870.gif (868KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1486150373870.gif
868KB, 500x500px
>>140616122
>fucking people
>implying you arent part of the problem
Protip, get a fucking motorcycle, IF shtf you arent going to be able to take a fucking SUV anywhere through all the traffic unless your city is fucking small and your SUV can offroad
>>
>islam is bad
>>
>>140559090
Ever since i started reading ww2 history at 10.
>>
>>140616142
the only thing we agree on /pol/ is our hatred for immigration and the jews, i do not advocate for the elimination of "gay rights" but i do accept that by this moment gays have equal rights and you fags are pulling the rope too much, keep doing it and my views will change.
>>
>>140558244
> Russians trying to excuse the Big Terror (repressions under stalinism)
>>
>>140564728
So you're saying that the life of a white man that contributes to society while paying taxes has the same value as the life of a nigger that smokes weed everyday while pumping out 10 niglets on taxpayer money.
>>
>>140616384
trans rights are still needed but for the most part gay rights remains a bridge half finished. The whole point of marriage is to settle arrangements with pair bonding. that doesnt work for gays anymore than straights if the current itteration of marriage and laws on sexual expression are broken. Sex out of wedlock and the worthlessness of marriage as a legal bargain keeps these rights from having a true positive impact, and the alt right fags who do want to kill gays and subjugate women keep the poz parade rolling.

also any issue with pulling the rope too much is engineered by the elite anyway, our country should be a confederacy not a federalist two party sham. the left and right could fix this at any time if people learned to cooperate, all we have to do is ammend the constitution on two issues; who prevails on law, federal or state, and move to something not first past the post for election cycles.
>>
>>140558244
The Jews are a persecuted people
>>
File: marsz.jpg (33KB, 552x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
marsz.jpg
33KB, 552x535px
>>140558244

>What was the most bluepilled shit you believed before discovering, /pol/?

i always thought hitler was a good guy, but a jew i talked to in real life redpilled me into hating him.

You wanna know what he said?

>hitler is the jewish national hero, everything we have today, is all thanks to him. All the power, all the money, even israel itself is all thanks to hitler.
>jews hired hitler to start ww2 because balfour declaration wasnt enough, we wanted to elevate the jews to a special podium among the races of the world, and we did it, with martyrdom in the (((HOLOHOAXOXOXO)))
>nobody, never, not even another jew, benefited our cause as much as hitler did


hitler is ruined for me, just ruined.
thats not what i wanted.
>>
File: 1480866256110.jpg (19KB, 632x346px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480866256110.jpg
19KB, 632x346px
>>140558244

Are you a commie now?
>>
>>140558244
Believing in equality
>>
>>140616906
why would you like hitler anyway,didnt he have it out for pols?
>>
>>140558244
That vaccines were harmless.
>>
>>140617096
nice shitpost
>>
>>140561079
>In my first years of high school I was legitimately a communist.
Did you live in Cuba, Angola or something? If not then you're legitimately a fucking retard.
>>
File: jews are good.jpg (196KB, 482x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jews are good.jpg
196KB, 482x600px
>>140616906
wtf i love hitler now
>>
>>140617070

im not polish, im romanian but im in poland for a month.
>>
>>140558244
>Thought I was bisexual for several years
>Those feeligs went away when I got help for my mental problems
>Didn't even understand that gayness was bad until I realized what had happened to me
>>
>>140559839

That won't stop other people from calling you gay, you namefaggot
>>
>>140616842
>you arent killed anymore for being gay
>you arent denied a job for being gay
>you arent socially shunned for being gay
protection is guaranteed from the state, on my book those are equal rights in comparison to straights, the rest is up to the individual to gain respect from its peers. anything more than that its wishful thinking
>>marriage
marriage is totally meaningless and useless in this point of history it has been trashed and muddied so much than its meaning its entirely lost also, marriage and the church have always gone hand in hand and i suppose you already know the views of the church in the matter.
>>
>>140617347
>bi fag
>worried about being gay or gay shit in general
being a bi shit just means you're a straight guy/girl who jerks it to gay shit those of you who actually date us always ditch for a straight marriage
>>
>>140558244
Ithought USA was a coherent society and there was much reason for their world domination besides luck and ponzy scemes.
>>
>disliked abortion cuz muh sanctity of life
>>
>>140617457
Lol you bigot. I thought bisexual was a real orientation just like the rest of the alphabet soup. Stop being so intolerant.
>>
>>140617454
>can be fired for being gay or trans in places
this is still legit senpai
>arent shunned
trying to legally get people to not shun eachother is one of the most retarded things ever. it litterally increases hatred net wise.
>church
litterally who gives a shit, the point of marriage is two fold, power of attourney and keeping people from being gigantic sluts. anything else is a bonus promised by some politician to get married people votes

current incarnation of marriage deals with wealth and is a huge issue because its basically russian roulette with love lives. and since marriage isnt popular and everybody hates it, that makes it difficult to criminalize and restrict being a slut.
>>
>>140617629
it is a real orientation you dumbass, also I recognize the faults in lesbians gays and trans so its only being equal treatment to make it clear you aren't fags, your sexuality isnt strong enough to overcome the social expectation gravity well 90% of the time.
>>
>>140617470
jesus christ how did anyone ever buy this bullshit to start with?
>>
>>140559090
I feel like one day I'm going to just say what I think out loud and 90% of people are going to agree to the horror of the 10 libtards and pakis
>>
>>140615334

High IQ people aren't easily fooled, anon.
>>
>>140617728
so, the only problems the LGBT movement faces today are bureaucratic-wise? welcome to the adult world fag, get in line.
>>
>>140616297

The slags I fucked are doomed anyhow. They are beyond redemption and a convenient way for me to satisfy my sex drive. I would be pretty miserable without them desu.

Yes I can off road. The SUV is needed where I live. Winters are brutal here. I don't think a bike would help if something happened then.
>>
>>140564953
Bush wasn't evil, he was just a naive gullible retard that believed everything his advisors told him.
He truly was the best goy since Woodrow WIlson
>>
>>140618350
neither will being stuck on a road in traffic. if cold is that bad then i fail to see how you will be able to offroad with a SUV where do you live, alaska?
>>
>>140617860
So mad! Almost like hearing even one thing that contradicts your world view is a threat somehow. If people start telling others that they can get help for being sexually fucked they might actually try it.

>your mental illness isnt strong enough to overcome the social expectation gravity well 90% of the time.

Fixed that for you. Actually, I never had a long term same sex partner because the gays I met were only worthy of a pump and dump, never once met someone decent. Maybe because, they're mentally ill and need help and not scorn?
>>
that nazis were evil
>>
I think I was always redpilled on most things even before I first discovered /pol/ but one bluepilled thing I did believe was that Mandela was a hero.
>>
>>140618490
I'm not in the US. I live at the edge of the biggest city in my country. Your concerns are why I am getting out ASAP. Still, I think I have a fighting chance and am an experienced hunter and winter camper if something happens in next year before I can feasibly leave.

I can seriously imagine terror incidents. Our ruling party invited an army muslim invaders in and the normies (in the city) are brainwashed enough to think it is a good thing. We already have an honor killing and FGM problem.
>>
File: 1490965209237.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1490965209237.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>>140618319
>beaurocratic.
like i said, no, their problem lies in several self originating problems and the fact that they cant be addressed while the right points their gun at their throat. as long as they feel threatened, they will do what worked before. the pressure must be taken from one angle and pushed from a different to see real progress (intense slut shaming). once this happens, THEN the only problem will be bureaucratic marriage bullshit.
>>
>>140579248
Because you can't just be told this shit, you need to learn it slowly on your own through debate and investigation, you need to know deep down it is true and learn the whole picture, it takes a lot of time.

I can give you a nice video about the most important part, but you need to research it yourself and continue to get every possible side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
>>
>>140559569
america was great though
saddam was bad. a necessary evil that we destroyed, though.
>>
>>140585947
He was not genociding them he was making the little yentas work, jews don't fucking work and Germany at the time was socialist to the point of everyone working for the greater good.
Arbeit Mach Frei
What do you think that shit was on the gates for?
>>
File: 1499937297908.png (453KB, 1804x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1499937297908.png
453KB, 1804x2160px
>>140558244
>Used to think my redpilled grandfather who denied the scope of the holocaust and quoted Patton (the whole we fought the wrong guys stuff) constantly was completely out of touch and a bigot aslo that creating a white family was important (had an asian gf at the time).
I'm sorry grandpa. I wish I would have understood before you passed.
You'd be proud of me now.
I have a wife with a kid on the way and I wish I could tell him but he died seeing me as the degenerate drug addicted racemixer I once was.
Sorry pops.
>>
>>140616906
Well Hitler was financed by the (((Internationalist bankers))
But it was not to elevate kikes or any of that shit, they just saw an opportunity for it and went with it like the little weasels they are.

He was financed to cause a great war that would destroy nazism forever, create Israel for the next war and allow communism to grow in power to the point where it has matched christianity and spread atheism
>>
>>140619186
Oh yeah Saddam was a real piece of shit, power through violence and murder but that is all these fucking sand people understand
>>
>>140619717
Wew this is post-redpill shit.
>>
File: Pike.gif (253KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pike.gif
253KB, 800x800px
>>140619878
You would not believe how long-term these fucking luciferian kikes think. They spent two lifetimes trying to punish the TSar for vetoing the first UN. It's incredible.
>>
>>140620039
Holy fug.
Didn't Hitler have the right idea asking for an Anglo-Aryan alliance?
Was the fact that that alliance was overthrown by Baron Rothschild part of this greater planning? He was after all a big part of the push for the creation of Israel as well as the corruption of the Polish to deny Germany the right to claim Danzig.
Perfect storm.
Wouldn't surprise me if these fuckers killed Pilsudzki himself.
>>
>>140613512
Shame on you, dude.
>>
>>140620365
Yes Hitler had the right idea, Germany and GB would have been a force that could not have been stopped even with the entire world against them, it was foolish of him to think it could happen though.

The Rothschild family has owned the Bank of England, and therefore the English Crown since 1694, since Willam of Orange sold us into slavery for 1.25m for some fucking boats, in 6 years the crown owed them 100 million from taking loans and had to go to africa to get minerals and wealth to try to pay it off.

>He was a big part of the push for Israel
He was the main man in the zionist movement, and the British government was told to give the zionists Palestine in exchange for their cooperation in media, influence and using the politicians in their pocket to get the US into the two world wars (they were told these two wars were mainly to destroy the powerhouse that was germany, that europe perceived as a real threat, and so were on board) See pic related

It's all been meticulously planned for hundreds of years mate
>>
>>140620826
I very much appreciate both of these sources.
My head is fucking constantly spinning hearing about how deep this all goes.
My great uncle was a regional head in the Scottish Masons and towards the end of his life when he was crippled with dementia would go on and on about Zionism which is what first turned me onto the subject.
I still have his signet ring that he passed down to me.
We're beyond fucked, and I don't mean to be blackpilled but what exactly can we do?
>>
>>140621093
>What can we do
I know man, it's gone way too far.
The only thing we can do is bring these things to light, try to educate the masses that fractional reserve banking, usury and central banks must be destroyed and replaced with a system of Catholic/Islamic style banking.

We should bide our time, swell the ranks and eventually overthrow our governments that are corrupted to the core. It has to be done with force, there is no other way that I can see
>>
>>140621622
How do you feel about accelerationism in regards to pushing capitalism to its extremes in order to push out and expose who's really behind the curtain?
It seems like Nick Land stumbled upon the very same revelations and "switched sides" from right to left when he realized what was happening.
>>
>>140621788
left to right rather, sorry brainfart.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 36



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.