[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yeah I'm a Christian! >I'm also a racist who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: christian ethiopia.jpg (865KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
christian ethiopia.jpg
865KB, 1800x1200px
>Yeah I'm a Christian!
>I'm also a racist who lacks empathy for all of those outside of my borders.I look up to those who commit genocide and I probably would have executed Jesus if I didn't know he was the Messiah. I like to pretend God also hates blacks, Asians, Hispanics, and the like but the Bible very specifically talks about the good deeds of Ethiopians and one of Jacob's wives was African. Not only that, but "respect of persons" (aka ethno-nationalism) is literally a sin. Speaking of Ethiopia, they were the only people that were willing to help the Byzatine Christians against Persia. Really makes you think, huh? Anyways fuck niggers, 14/88.

Anon, you're going to Hell.
>>
The Jews literally executed Jesus and knew he was the messehiah so really its about getting the spec out of my eye when you have a plank in yours.

Well op i guess you have a lot of growing up to do
>>
>>140503933
Lol the society of Ethiopia was white during the time of Christ with blacks on the fringes.

The darkening of the Greco-Roman world does not mean it was always like that, OP
>>
>>140504489

Literally not an argument. Hate is sinful. Bury it.
>>
>>140505270
Then why does our heavenly father hate Esau and the Edomites? Or the Cannanites? Why did he specifically order their genocide?

I'll give you a hint, they were the Jewish serpent seed of Satan, and he knew they would race-mix with the Israelites if left unsmitten
>>
>>140505446
He smote them because of their sin. No one short of actual demons are beyond redemption through Christ.

Funny you mention that, God actually FORBADE the Israelites from hating the Edomites. (Deuteronomy 23:7).
>>
>>140503933
I don't hate them. I just don't want them here.
>>
>>140505213
>WE WUZ AKSUMITES AN SHIEET

Pathetic. Afroasiatic and North Africans are not "white" and you would probably call them niggers or some variation of that word. Tell me, would you call pic related a white boy because his hair is lighter and he has genes from Asia? No.
>>
File: ethiopian boy.jpg (79KB, 665x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ethiopian boy.jpg
79KB, 665x1000px
>>140505213
Fuck, pic related here.
>>
File: 6D2.jpg (7KB, 226x256px) Image search: [Google]
6D2.jpg
7KB, 226x256px
>>140503933
>All this projection
Dumb butthurt atheist.
>>
>>140505695
The Interpreter’s Dictionary of the Bible, volume E-J, page 24, under the subtitle Edom:

“ ... there are places where, because of the similarity between letters ד (d) and ר (r), the text has wrongly read ארמ, ‘Aram’ (i.e., Syria), and ארומי, ‘Arameans’ (i.e., Syrians), for אדמ, ‘Edom’, and אדומי, ‘Edomites’, such as II Kings 16:6; II Chr. 20:2, where the KJV has followed the MT, but the RSV has followed an emended text.”

It's a clerical error, it should be translated to not hate a Syrian, who were Adamic neighbors of Israel. God himself states in many places that Esau has he hated, and the children of Edom (the place Esau settled) and that he will make their children stubble in the last days.

What was Esau's terrible sin? He married a Canaanite woman, to the woe of his family. And in this way he sired a whole race of jews
>>
>>140506047
They're not white TODAY. I'm speaking about 2000 years ago, when white people were the majority of the Mediterranean coastline before the Arab invasions
>>
>>140503933
>Yeah I'm a Christian!
Okay

>I'm also a racist
Yes

>who lacks empathy for all of those outside of my borders
Bullshit. I'm a first gen immigrant and I don't want fellow Christians to come to the West because it's a veritable Sodom. To abandon your homeland and your cross, because you want a 'better life' (more monies) is a sin, even the Syrian bishops understood this and remained in their land.

>I look up to those who commit genocide
I don't. Hitler was good as a person though

>I like to pretend God also hates blacks, Asians, Hispanics
No, but they should stay in their own countries
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.