[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

at what point specifically does launching missles toward neighboring

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1501873667931.jpg (121KB, 797x522px) Image search: [Google]
1501873667931.jpg
121KB, 797x522px
at what point specifically does launching missles toward neighboring countries violate the NAP?
>>
File: 200.gif (2MB, 465x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
2MB, 465x200px
>>140493338
>laws are made for the wealthy to follow and the poors to ignore
>people actually believe this
>>
>>140493482
lay off the petrol and answer the question m8
>>
>>140493338
Well yeah, it's why our Pacific fleet is anchored off NK coast right now.
>>
When there is a clear intention (that means at any point in time), or after clear damage has been evidented (after the dust has settled and crater has been inspected carefully).

It's all a meme, a loving spiritual society is the only way forward, if you can't have intrinsic trust towards your fellow men regarding some important issues,its all for nothing m7
>>
>>140493979
so youre saying that they haven't violated the nap?
>>
>alright everyone
>that's about all
>peace out
>>
"It's really you." Elisabeth whispered breathlessly. "But how--" Styx raised a finger to her lips, and she fell silent, closing her eyes as his hand grazed lightly across her alabaster cheek. She had not known what a 10.2 ASMR was before this moment, gasping lightly, and shuddering, as the electricity flowed through her body.

When Elisabeth opened her eyes, Styx was gone. She was touched only now by the tender rays of the departing sun, reaching through the canopy.

"Was it just a dream?" she thought, as a wave of hiraeth descended upon her.

"That's about all." the wind replied. "Peace out."
>>
>>140493338
Well unless you own land that's country sized, nukes will always damage other people's properties
So they're basically forbidden by the NAP as far as I know
>>
>>140494641
do owning nuclear weapons themselves violate the NAP?
>>
>>140494749
Well there's literally no reason to have a nuke besides damaging other people's properties, so as far as I know talking to ancaps, yes
>>
>>140495026
what about owning them as a deterrent?
>>
>>140495122
It's a deterrent that if used will damage other people's properties, so no lol
What would probably happen is ostracism towards anyone who owns it and attack in case they threaten to use them
>>
>>140493338
it's when u launch the missile m8
>>
>>140495323
fair enough

but does simply owning a nuclear weapon, and not threatening to use it, violate the NAP?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.