[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I join the army of my country? It's pretty pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1120.jpg (36KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1120.jpg
36KB, 500x270px
Should I join the army of my country? It's pretty pathetic to be honest but if SHTF I'd atleast have experience in combat, plus it seems as if joining the army would be kind of fun, learning how to use and shoot guns properly, combat training. Tell me

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1504667444026.jpg (27KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1504667444026.jpg
27KB, 534x401px
>>140492637
join the IRA
>>
>>140492637
You'd be better off joining one of those (((CLUBS))) that south ireland is that totally isn't the IRA.
>>
>>140492637
or if you're a faggot joined those RUF/F niggers.
>>
>>140492637
all nato member armies are deployed around the world
you'll be rank cucked by niggers and send in some desert shithole while you wife does god knows what and your kids are without a father
eventually the jews will either kill you in a false flag attack, or some guy will kill you to protect his homeland / people
>>
>>140492782
>>140492789
Lol, but I'm all seriousness, I love my country, and I don't want to just be another cunt who spouts how great Éire is but doesn't actually serve it in any way

Besides, the IRA's motto is "brits out, Nigerians in" so no
>>
File: what do you see.jpg (180KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
what do you see.jpg
180KB, 716x960px
You wish you could join the Irish Army. The Irish 'army' is considered a 'good job' with a pension and interesting outings to far flung places all the while being paid triple time (or something to that effect) with expenses too. Recently the cops had 15,000 applicunts for a couple hundred places in the cop college.
And for the most part the cops are hated. Go for it, get your vaccines and your uniform. Suits ya boi
>>
>>140492637
Come to America, join the Marine Core faggot
>>
>>140492637
Do it son. You'll regret it in the second half of your life if you don't adventure now.
Fucking Americans talking about the IRA is a funny joke, they know nothing. Join the real army and get fit. Everything else falls into place when you've done that.
>>
>>140493014
>Besides, the IRA's motto is "brits out, Nigerians in"
kek
>>
>& BTW Ireland isn't a full member of NATO.
Once you are trained you can work anywhere you like. I know some guys who go out to Iraq and do close protection, it's very good money, for example
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.