[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea is not even that bad, let's be honest. Perhaps

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (52KB, 600x743px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 600x743px
North Korea is not even that bad, let's be honest.
Perhaps you agree or disagree but from what I can see NK has no good reason to start war with who ever.

Yeah they test nukes but they are just a tad late to the party since we did that back in the mid 20th century.

I think they just want to protect themselves as it would be quite possible that South Korea would try to take back NK without the threat of nuclear warheads.

Imagine if NK had no nukes. It would be some shitty commie ping pong rice field AKA land for the taking in 1st world country's eyes since it's ok to bomb/kill Country's with cruel leaders/political groups/religious groups. (Arab Land for example)

NK is not scared but protectful of its self.
>>
>>140490079
duh?
>>
north korea is fucking confusing. i mean, what is really going on in there? because i hear wildly different stories from our media and from nork media, and i don't trust either.
>>
>>140490079
Just give us the nuclear codes Kim and this will go easier.
>>
File: 20090922094003.jpg (404KB, 1845x1248px) Image search: [Google]
20090922094003.jpg
404KB, 1845x1248px
네 다음 빨갱이
>>
>>140490812
Sorry don't speak rice nigger
>>
>>140490079
I just hope that the NK provocations are enough to make Japan go Nuclear. They have more plutonium and rocket tech than the NKs and they could be nuclear in less than six months complete with ICBMs.
>>
>>140490079
Hi Kim
>>
>>140490079
>Make a list of all the countries that the IS has invaded or bombed since 1950
>then make a list of all the countries North Korea has invaded since 1950

then look at the list and consider who is the bad guy
>>
>>140490736
Yeah lol I though NK was a completely blocked off country but I saw a thing on SBS news (possible the most non bias news station I know of) about NK people who move to China for a year and work then come back. China has NK restaurants and shit. And that assassination a while back in some Indonesian country that involved NK people. And also you can go to North Korea on holidays and shit too.
>>
>>140491412
US not IS
>>
>>140490079
its ussr 2.0
>>
>>140491242
Jap + Nuclear Material = less population.

The Japanese are like a magnet for nuclear shit flying all over the place and killing people lol
>>
>>140491466
Personally I would feel shit scared if the US was not on your side (if your poor and communist) nothing against communists tho.
>>
North Flavortown
Best Flavortown
>>
>Korean War
>North has been under threat from the USA for 60+ years
>USA still technically in a state of war with NK
>Western influence ~ jew banks, debt slavery, degeneracy and destruction of culture
>>
>>140490079
its bad
>>
>>140490079
You know its extremely likely north koreans are eating each other because of how terrible the famine is over there?
>>
File: koreatron.jpg (890KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
koreatron.jpg
890KB, 1920x1080px
>>140490079
>North Korea not bad
>>
>>140490079
i dont give a fuck desu, the ideal scenario for everyone involved is hoping juche stays contained and never collapses.
>>
File: 1503240114787.jpg (48KB, 342x437px) Image search: [Google]
1503240114787.jpg
48KB, 342x437px
>>140490736
>this
at this point nothing would surprise me, it could just be a haven for a small group of elites... could be a false flag center for multiple countries. It's weird how there's stories about Kim killing this family member or this general, how everyone is starving etc. Is there actual proof for any of this?
>>
File: 1493214861263.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1493214861263.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
I have two theories:

NK is just a puppet of the US to take away the attention of all the fucking law changes Trump is doing right now..

>inb4 there won't be any war.

There us some deep shut going on with all these. I am sure "Those who really rule the world" are creating all this fucking conflicts to prepare the change to the "new order".

>inb4 there will be lots of deaths and destruction all over the world.

Both ways.. I am sure we won't know the truth.
>>
They're one of the few nations who dare not to have a banking system controlled by kikes - hence the reason why the US wants to go at war with them
>>
>>140490079

you do realize N. Korea is run by a dictator that imprisons his people, demands they worship him as a god and executes those who don't with anti-aircraft guns and rabid dogs, right?

HE wants nukes so HE can extort concessions from surrounding nations.
>>
North Korean people want the end of Kim Dynasty.
It's well known in the East Asia.
>>
File: sec1.jpg (42KB, 422x237px) Image search: [Google]
sec1.jpg
42KB, 422x237px
>>140490079
Whenever I see NK pulling some shit I think it's about 85% China pulling the strings.
All this new missile and bomb bullshit they got came directly from 1990's Chinese spying on the US.
I think all of these latest NK provocations are a direct result Chinese displeasure toward Trump's stated trade policies.
>>
File: Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png (305KB, 630x422px) Image search: [Google]
Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png
305KB, 630x422px
>china doing anti ballistic missle drills on nk border

FUUUUUUUUUG
>>
>>140500131
Chinese spying, russian spying...
Usa wanted to divide and conquer yugoslavia and keep the balkans fighting.
They lost a fucking f117, serbs destroyed the usa by inviting the russians to study the remains. Russians upgraded the s300 in 2007 based on that tech.
Muh spying someone the states.
If you didn't stuck your dick in every random whole, you'd be able to nuke and bomb n. Korea in a day. Now russians provide the chinese and back with intell and you can't touch even the little pawn in the chess board.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.