[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's HAPPENING putin says North Korea crisis maybe

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1122.jpg (11KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1122.jpg
11KB, 284x177px
It's HAPPENING putin says North Korea crisis maybe impossible to solve
>>
Most epic Korean thread of all time

http://desuarchive.org/int/thread/77812078/
>>
>>140489955
Lol we've been saying it's impossible for how long now... 60-70 years?
>>
>>140489955
time to nuke em
>>
>>140489955
nothing is impossible.

it just the rest of the world might not like the solution.
>>
we already know that

defending the gooks of seoul means we cant do nothing in that area
>>
>>140492901
what I am saying is....

Putin knows this guy needs to be bitch slapped.

If they do it it looks bad on them for letting a maniac get out of control and you piss of China, your biggest communist ally.

If we do it it looks bad on them because they don't want to attack their biggest funding source and it makes them too weak to handle their own problems (which isn't true. Russia could so stomp Korea).

Korea is a no-win for Russia. Political suicide.

It's not that much better for the U.S.A. either.
We don't want to piss off Russia and China.
Yet we can't let this little maniac do what ever he wants.

The ones making the most sense right now are the Japanese.
They are ready to pound this fucker into the stone age because everyone else is too chicken shit to do it.
>>
>>140489955
This is the perfect chance for a US-Russia alliance against the chincs. If China decides to try to protect the norks, their first strategic action will be to invade Siberia and take the oil/gas wells there. Russia couldn't immediately stop it alone, nor can they prevent China from becoming the dominant regional power, but being allied against China would probably mean getting their sanctions lifted and winning a major PR battle in the west. A broken China and cozy relations with western countries would be an incredibly positive outcome.
>>
The reason why its impossible to solve is because the Norks are insane communists who hate America and they are not gonna stop.
>>
>>140489955
Who cares, fuck both of them commies.
>>
>>140494321

You really think Putin is upset at North Korea? Answer that question and then think about why Putin may be pushing us to war.
>>
>>140495259
Norks with nukes lessens Russian bargaining power.

I don't pretend to know what Putin wants, but I do know that Russia is an economic and social wreck and this is an escape route toward prosperity, that also solves Russia's main long term strategic problems.
>>
File: 1499256771446.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499256771446.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>>140492901
this burger is so darn right
>>
>>140493584
Trump simply makes china do it

"china, you go in, overthrow dick nose and put in a china puppet"

Or else, the US of A stops all trade with you
END OF STORY

Ta Da.

China gets fucked hard, if they don't over throw that fat bastard

and everyone wins.

If china does not. In the end, it forces US companies to actually start making shit again.

and creates american jobs.

Pretty simple really.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.