[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OR thread, let's talk about the fire and the shithead teen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

File: 1489471632078.jpg (276KB, 1920x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1489471632078.jpg
276KB, 1920x1366px
OR thread, let's talk about the fire and the shithead teen that started it.
Witness said it was a 15 year old from Washington, does this mean we should go to war with WA?
>>
>>140460385
Those kids need to experience the full weight of the law. All of the public property damage to the Gorge compounded with the risk that firefighters have to experience demands it. If even a single home burns to the ground or God forbid someone dies because these degenerates decided to toss fireworks into the canyon in peak fire season may God have mercy on their souls and I would not hesitate to convict for life in prison should I be on their jury. I love nature and so much has been destroyed because of their wanton negligence of the gifts given to us and it will not recover in my lifetime.
>>
>>140460385
I rode my bike home from work last night in Portland and I could only go a few blocks before I had so many bits of ash I had to stop riding. Those dipshit kids deserve the worst. I loved that area
>>
>>140462657
also I'm hoollytoolly on Instagram if you guys want to hangout, I hate most of the people in Portland but, anyone on /pol/ would probably be better
>>
yeah I heard it was started by fireworks. so much ash and smoke the horizon is completely gray. Lame shit way to end the summer.

but after hearing a lot of the shit going on in Washington they are just going to collapse into themselves. No need to war.
>>
They should be strung up in the public square upside down and naked so that all the people who walk by can slap them in the penis with a turkey baster full of cherry pie filling. As the pie filling spurts out with every smack the flies will start to come and bite them all over.
>>
FUCK ALL OF YOUR OREGON SEATTLE WANNA BEES SOO WHAT IF IT WAS A 15 YEAR OLD WHO STARTED, MAYBE HIS MOM FUCKED A HOMELESS PERSON FROM PORTLAND, THAT WOULD REALLY EXPLAIN HIS INTELLIGENCE

ALSO FUCK YOUR DONUTS THEY AREN'T EVEN GOOD

>MUH CEREAL ON PASTRIES

CAN YOU TRY BETTER

HUSKIES ALL THE WAY

WA IS BETTER
>>
Human incursion on the wilderness has meant an enormous REDUCTION in amount of wildfires that eould otherwise natually occur.

All northwestern ecology evolved to survive and even thrive in the wake of forest fires. Human intervention has meant that undergrowth reaches levels where when it burns it takes everything with it, instead of just the bottom layer of the forest.

Forests need to burn down sometimes. These insane armageddon wildfires happen because humans stop regular small burns.
>>
>>140462878
>"I have no friends, and no one loves me, someone please stop me from becoming an hero"

Fixed that for you anon. Thank me later. :)
>>
>>140463554
CALIFORNIA GO HOMU
>>
>>140463554
>wanna bees
>want bees
>bees
>>
File: 1494905117957.png (181KB, 1998x1362px) Image search: [Google]
1494905117957.png
181KB, 1998x1362px
>>140460385
When can we start deporting Californians and Washingtonians?
>>
File: a fucking white male.jpg (104KB, 857x601px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking white male.jpg
104KB, 857x601px
hol up, what happened in oregon? im confused.
>>
>>140460385
You can have sacrifices from Seattle. Just name a reasonable number and they will be delivered promptly.
>>
>>140464196
State's on fire, retarded Washinton kid started another.
>>
>>140464080
this is really accurate
>>
>>140463554
Seriously fuck Oregon. It's a huge delay for me trying to drive to California
>>
>does this mean we should go to war with WA
We're suffering here in WA too. I need to do a grocery run tomorrow and it hurts my lungs just to walk outside.

Tar and feather the bastard the set the gorge on fire.
>>
>>140462118
this right here. try them as adults.
>>
Go to bed, sardines. Stap making these threads.
>>
>>140464080
laughed my ass off.

there's a shit-ton of meth in the blue-zone too, though.
>>
File: sadness.png (256KB, 302x353px) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
256KB, 302x353px
>>140464356
>tfw WA-fag and share the same state as that faggot
>>
>>140462118
oh that poor poor nature
>>
>>140463554
Bruh. No one actually likes voodoo donuts. Safeway or Fred Meyer makes better. It's a tourist meme.
>>
>>140465137
Exactly the kind of mindset that led to this tragedy. Cityfag please kys
>>
>>140462118
>Those kids need to experience the full weight of the law.

Down here in Eugene, OR a couple of teenagers burnt our 100 year old baseball stadium to the ground.
The city let them go with no discipline.

I don't want to see a teenager's life ruined for one dumb mistake - but if you don't punish them
then there's no reason for parents to teach their kids not to be stupid assholes.

I agree, kids who do this should feel the weight of their misdeeds
as a lesson to everyone else that they better be careful or risk the consequences.
>>
you deserve to burn after you faggots got a bakery closed for refusing service to faggots.
>>
>>140465234
>No one actually likes voodoo donuts.

Yeah this is pretty played out.

>Safeway or Fred Meyer makes better.

You're a fucking fool.
I've had donuts from those places plus Albertsons
and they are the shittiest pieces of 1970s crap.
At least a donut shop specializes in donuts,
it's not some crappy maple bar long john they whip out between kids birthday cakes and stale pies.
>>
Washington here, please don't war us. Thanks.
>>
>>140466360
I didn't say either of those were good. Just that they were better than voodoo
>>
File: qtpie.jpg (22KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
qtpie.jpg
22KB, 650x366px
>>140464356
I heard the kid has a spanish name. Thats why they are not releasing the info. Its a felony to start a fire that big, even if unintentional, so typically names are released.

mfw its a dreamer
>>
File: 1504679474081.webm (355KB, 480x438px) Image search: [Google]
1504679474081.webm
355KB, 480x438px
Wew
>>
File: emma shopping.jpg (65KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
emma shopping.jpg
65KB, 500x375px
>>140467041
needs a pepe in the forground looking upon the fire.

Or the one with the sleeping comfy guy in bed.

Saved either way,

oh, btw: aint this the state that arrested the baker for refusing to bake a cake for gay wedding? I'm not against gay weddings but they should have gone to a gay friendly bakery.
>>
File: .jpg (207KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
207KB, 960x640px
I grew up in Wenatchee, WA so I'm used to the surrounding area catching on fire every summer. I mean, hell, you either got a job in a fruit packing plant or became a fire fighter as a teen.
I'm in Bellingham, WA and can't figure out where all this smoke and ash is coming from. Canada? Oregon?
>>
As the fires ravage the countryside, firefighters, first responders, and fleeing locals are experiencing dry mouth, hunger, confusion, lethargy, and the giggles.
>>
>>140467372
>but they should have gone to a gay friendly bakery.

Or how about, don't be a discriminatory bigot and just bake the damn cake?
Don't like gay marriage, don't get one.
>>
>>140467470

Cascades are on fire across Washington and Oregon.
>>
>>140460385
is there sauce on who started it?
>>
>>140467372

The state that arrested a baker for refusing to bake a cake for gays was.... COLORADO.
>>
>>140464080
Josephine county here, can confirm we have all the meth. Quite possibly all the weed too.
>>
>>140468531
I would like to see the fireworks video as well
>>
Medford here,

Its been nothing but fucking smoke for the last 2+ weeks and its getting worse every fucking day. Ash all over my fucking car and everything, the smell is now in my house, visibility maybe a 1/4 mile.. I really cant take it anymore.
>>
>>140460385
To bee honest, I feel kinda bad for him. I did A LOT OF DUMB SHIT at 13-19 and luckily none of this shit ever ended up as bad as this. We're talking Roman candle wars, potato cannons, bottle rockets, etc... Luckily none of it ever caused any damage. There are countless dumb things I did beyond fireworks, luckily nobody died.

If this kid purposely did it with the intent to cause a fire, that would be different. If this is nothing more than teens doing dumb shit that unintentionally ended up bad, I empathize. I'm just really lucky. He was not.
>>
>>140465234
The ODB donut is fucking delicious though. Also, Apple fritter is pretty alpha tier.
>>
Does anyone have an estimate when the fires will burn out?
>>
>>140472102

Ive heard until October
>>
>>140460385
The kid that did that is a fucking badass.
>>
>>140472301
well that's going to be annoying with all the ash
>>
File: smok.jpg (41KB, 1230x690px) Image search: [Google]
smok.jpg
41KB, 1230x690px
It's been rough for my county in particular.

Big ol pieces of ash keep dropping out of the sky and when it's at its thinnest, it literally looks like a fog.

It's been clearing up lately tho
>>
Washington here, please keep your damn smoke to yourself. The sun barely made it through the smoke all day.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.