[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't white nationalists just make their own domains,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Every pol Poster.jpg (45KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
Every pol Poster.jpg
45KB, 480x322px
Why don't white nationalists just make their own domains, search engines, streaming sites, tech companies, etc.. Why are you dependent on Jewish technology?

Aren't we superior? So it should be ez.
>>
>>140459091
I wonder this myself
>>
>white owned products
No thank you, I like to proclaim my white superiority with a machine that won't break down in less than a year
>>
>>140459091
Because anyone can post here
>>
>>140459091
because they keep getting shut down by registrars, app stores, news aggregators, etc. if nearly the entire network ecosystem is against you, it's more of an uphill battle. it's fascinating to me that 4chan and infinitychan are even still online at this point.
>>
>>140459091
we already did. you just didn't get the invite because you aren't white enough
>>
>>140459091
Whites won the medieval and industrial race. When men needed to be strong, they won. Now men need to be smart, jews and asians are smarter and do better in modern society. This is why they want war. They're the best at it.
>>
>>140459091
Because they are not in fact superior. This is the conundrum, how do superior peoples become duped and "enslaved"? If they were actually superior, they would not be able to be taken advantage of, yet according to them Jews run the show and have disproportionate amounts of power and influence. Why don't you?
>>
>>140459091
Because it'll take years of research and development and millions of dollars to create software and infrastructure compatible to google's.
YouTube was losing hundreds of thousands of dollars a year initially, it's only because Google has its foot in multiple other profitable sectors that it managed to stay afloat.
>>
>>140463968
This poster has no fucking idea what he's talking about
>>
>>140459091
Good luck getting ventes by ICANN. Application SUBMITTAL is over 3k USD with alone. Good luck getting funding too.
>>
They absolutely could do this, there's just easier ways to go about subverting liberals.
>>
>>140463329
>Why don't you?

white people have empathy, we give everyone affirmative action and shit, while jews literally have it written in their religious texts that they're gods chosen favorite race and that they should rip off non jews in any way possible and help out only other jews
>>
>>140459091
>20+years of Internet infrastructure complete with actual monopolies running every aspect of life on the web suddenly and wholly decides to shut down all dissent outside of their approved political opinions.
>we should just be able to start over and completely go around everything to start our own web right fellow white people?
Obama's turn over of ICANN was the last piece needed to start the big leftie internet companies like apple, google, and amazon going full thought police, and they've all hidden their biggest vulnerability by making Net Neutrality sound like the only way to keep the internet free while actually using it to censor at the corporate level.
>>
>>140459091
>why don't you abandon the public space and stop calling for a voice while you fade into obscurity somewhere else

Nah we're all good thanks, Rabbi
>>
>>140465467
Okay, so you're suicidal, good trait
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.