[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legit question for the people who say "if you don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (75KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 600x424px
Legit question for the people who say "if you don't like it, leave," but then don't want to take refugees... What's the endgame supposed to be there?

Like say hypothetically, I want to leave. But there's nowhere to go. So what now?
>>
leave please you are stupid.
>>
>>140456422
An hero.
>>
I want to play "Frasier" on SNES
>1st level: Eddie has hidden your opera tickets and you have to find them before Niles arrives
>2nd level: at the radio station, Frasier has to fix all the equipment after Bulldog trashes the studio
>3rd level: as Niles, you have to escape from Maris' mansion in order to ask Daphne out
>>
>>140457024
I'd....play that...I'd honestly would play the shit out of it.
>>
>>140457024
4th level: choose the correct witticisms or Frasier can't score with the middle-aged professional woman.
>>
>>140457024
Who would be the final boss on a Frasier game?

Cam Winston?
>>
>>140457301
>boss level: Frasier has to defeat Lilith in order to have Fredrick for a day in a year
>>
>>140457397
>Cam Winston
A tag team of Lilith and Diane.
>>
>>140456422
Jews want the Palestinians gone look to them. Conversely look at the Palestinians want the Jews gone look at them. America we did it right the first time. Now I guess it is time for a sequel.
>>
>>140456422
You could kill yourself and save everyone the burden of dealing with a dickless bitch.
>>
>>140456422
Wow, I'm With Her now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.