[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first young republicans meeting in campus >decide to check

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1503788176916.png (59KB, 590x288px) Image search: [Google]
1503788176916.png
59KB, 590x288px
>first young republicans meeting in campus
>decide to check it out
>walks in
>Welcome! We arent fascist, xenophobes, or nazis!

What did I even go then, muh less texas?
Are modern republicans even conservative? Or are they just a type of libertarian party
>>
taxes > not texas
I dont know why it came out as so
>>
>>140449828
New right hates all politicians
>>
Libertarians are supreme, don't be fooled by the sperg libertarian party
>>
>>140449828
a lot of libertarians are calling themselves republicans cause the libtards are all faggots and trump is good.
>>
>>140449828
dude young republicans is the shit. I was in there from 02-07 and did nothing but got drunk at swanky ass events and I got paid to fly around for votes at conventions. Most def worth it
>>
>>140449828
Pleading with communists to not progress so fast. Cuckservatives
>>
>>140450236
Great bait
>>
>>140449828
>being a conservative means you're a nazi

Seriously gas yourself your autistic manchild.
>>
>>140450202
>I was in there from 02-07
things really fell apart when you left, huh?
>>
>>140450661
It doesnt, but I got the impression that theyre trying to be very pc and "modern" I mean I get the appeal theyre trying to have for young people but my point was

republican - conservatism = libertarian

basically
>>
>>140450202
I'm staying because half the meeting was debating Confederate monuments and DACA which was interesting and fun

maybe I can redpill them slowly
>>
>>140449828
What, do you want all members immediately unemployable, reviled, and the group banned? Or no?
>>
>>140451006
They're probably hiding their power levels you tard.
>>
>>140451664
Thats what Im thinking
Is it even good to add this involvement to any resume or would it do more damage than help

especially if I decide to run for officer
>>
>>140450753
how the hell should I know what happened after I left you dogfucking imitation maple syrup drinking field hockey playing counterfeit bill passing at a tim hortons newfie fuck
don't ever reply to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
>>140451710
I can tell at least 1 dude
>>
I went to the German club at my uni and...well, let's just say it was definitely authentic german culture.
>>
>>140451998
What does that even mean? They had arabs or what?
>>
>>140452098
No, it was all white people but they were all cucks and there was a bunch of turk talk
>>
>>140451875
You obviously seem too stupid to operate in a public setting. Sit in on a few meetings and learn the name of the game before you go full autist and pull or say some retarded shit.
>>
Fuck you op
>>
>>140449828
LOL
>>
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.