[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Augustus is described as being blonde haired and grey

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 1504508233578.png (3MB, 1529x1938px) Image search: [Google]
1504508233578.png
3MB, 1529x1938px
"Augustus is described as being blonde haired and grey eyed"

https://www.theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

medniggers on suicide watch
>>
>whites
>leading anything
>>
>>140443554
This thread again.

Third time tonight.

Sage.
>>
>>140443554
so he was finnish?
sort yourself europe.
>>
>>140443554
I diagree. I'm Mediterranean and I fully respect the historical fact that ancient Mediterranean civilizations were of Nordic stock. I am dissapointed since my only real accomplishment is being born Roman per say but I still accept facts and truth
>>
>>140443881
Of course. He was descendent of great finno empire.
>>
You will not divide us
SAGE
>>
>>140443554
no one cares
>>
>>140443766
>>whites
>>leading anything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
>>
>>140445320
>whiteys make whitey movie where whitey wins
>>
File: Keep dreaming.png (217KB, 775x687px) Image search: [Google]
Keep dreaming.png
217KB, 775x687px
>>140443554
WE
*gargles mead*
WUZ
*rapes*
ROMANZ
*loots*
N
*uses grunts for language*
SHIEET
*sacks and destroys Rome*
>>
>>140445300
You care

>>140445320
Everyone but me gotta learn
>>
>>140443554
>>
File: 1473020636478.jpg (43KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
1473020636478.jpg
43KB, 492x493px
>>140443554
Fuck you. Don't ever link this thread again!
>>
Japs know.
>>
>Italians cant be blond or blue eyed
>>
>>140443554
WTF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle
>>
>>140443554

Time to BTFO this greeks were blonde shit once and for all:

>The ancient Greek experience of colour does not seem to match our own. In a well-known aphorism, Friedrich Nietzsche captures the strangeness of the Greek colour vocabulary:

>>How differently the Greeks must have viewed their natural world, since their eyes were blind to blue and green, and they would see instead of the former a deeper brown, and yellow instead of the latter (and for instance they also would use the same word for the colour of dark hair, that of the corn-flower, and that of the southern sea; and again, they would employ exactly the same word for the colour of the greenest plants and of the human skin, of honey and of the yellow resins: so that their greatest painters reproduced the world they lived in only in black, white, red, and yellow).

>Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, too, observed these features of Greek chromatic vision. The versatility of xanthos and chloros led him to infer a peculiar fluidity of Greek colour vocabulary.

tl;dr the greeks did not describe colours like we do so please fuck off snowniggers
>>
>his eyes and hair were light!
>that means his skin was too!
hmmm no
>>
File: Caligula.jpg (1MB, 2597x3572px) Image search: [Google]
Caligula.jpg
1MB, 2597x3572px
Be honest, if he posted his picture on here you'd call him a shitskin.
>>
>>140450790
WTF are you talking about?
Augustus was Roman as well not ancient greek
>>
>>140443554
And Julius was brown haired and brown eyed. Who gives a fuck? Oh right. Insecure little faggots who need to start we wuzzing like niggers with egyptians because of some inferiority complex. Here's a reminder in case anyone forgot; Romans viewed Germanics as whites view shitskins today. You were niggers once too, and did the same as the shitskins are doing in europe today, it took 2000 years, but the pendulum swung.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.