[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /pol/ how do you explain this? how did Africans make this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

hey /pol/ how do you explain this? how did Africans make this? i use to be a huge racist but now i don't know. if niggers are so inferior as you say how on earth did they make this in the middle ages? if any anons have any information on this help me out.
>>
this one is amazing almost as good as ancient roman-greek styles.
>>
>>
do these people perhaps have Caucasian dna or something? they have suspicious looking features like long broad noses.
>>
>>140436514

>do these people perhaps have Caucasian dna or something?

no, the yoruba were used as the primary SS african reference in that DNA study on ancient egyptian mummies, no caucasoid dna whatsoever (except perhaps very distantly from when the sahara was green)

also being capable of developing an iron age urban culture with nice art in no way translates to being able to function in modern society
>>
File: Tada_Seated_Figure.jpg (105KB, 956x709px) Image search: [Google]
Tada_Seated_Figure.jpg
105KB, 956x709px
>>140436216

I've also heard it claimed that the few intact sculptures from Ile Ife represent the only instances of realism in sculpture outside of Ancient Greece/Rome and the Renaissance, but I don't know. It's easily the best art to come out of SS africa, and impressive in it's own right.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 265x191px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 265x191px
GODDAMMIT /pol/ this is important you ignorant morons. if we don't solve this how can we push the white supremacy narrative. this board has devolved into /b/ a bunch of shitposters with no interest in the intellectual side of things.
>>
>>140435863
>>140436216
>>140436422
>>140436514
>>140437747

yeah those are pretty impressive for Sub-Saharan Africa.

Keep in mind that race realism does not mean there are NO highly intelligent Sub-Saharan Africans, just that they are much rarer than in other races. That's what the bell curve shows us.

It's entirely possible that the artists behind these works were the Da Vincis or Michaelangelos of their people and time. However, the fact that their skills and techniques were not successfully passed onto future generations suggests they were an outlier.

In the same way, American blacks like MLK Jr and Malcom X and other well-spoken intelligent blacks convinced White Americans that all blacks could be their equal. In fact, only a small portion of them can, and that's why we see so many problems in America today.
>>
>>140438534
thanks anon that explains it well. i suppose all races have their niggers and well bred.
>>
>>140435863
Why does it resemble an Asian?
>>
>>140435863
they had black privilege and wasted it?
>>
File: hb_1978.412.323_1_-426x754.jpg (52KB, 426x754px) Image search: [Google]
hb_1978.412.323_1_-426x754.jpg
52KB, 426x754px
>>140437747
what's so mysterious about these and also those of the edo people, is there is none today that produce the same quality not even close. was there perhaps a gradual decline in African culture over the centuries?
>>
Do we know Africans made them? Not everyone who's had their picture taken knows how to work a camera.
>>
>>140440340
these are from the 14th century anon most Europeans had never even seen a black person then.
>>
>>140438534

This, there's enough smart niggers to have inventions and crafts occur, the problem with africans is just that on average, there's also way more stupid niggers (more on average than any other race) than smart ones, and even the smart ones aren't what you'd call genius.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.