[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who thinks that florida is such a fucking degenerate shithole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Cp65dXkVIAEF0bt-800x400.jpg (53KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cp65dXkVIAEF0bt-800x400.jpg
53KB, 800x400px
who thinks that florida is such a fucking degenerate shithole that they will have nothing like the volunteers texas had
>>
There wont be anything left to save. Irma is complete and utter annihilation. Not even the frogs in the swamp will survive.
>>
>>140434502
Hurricane Andrew was a true beast.
Irma is gonna be weak shit
>>
>>140434363
I'm waiting for the reports of lefties attempting to rescue the gators. #ReptilianLivesMatter
>>
>>140434363
The one good thing about disasters in America is most of us put away our Realpolitik, conflicts, opinions, hate, and selfishness to care for our fellow citizens be it by charity, volunteering, just shutting up until things are over, or whatever. It's the only fucking time we do anything right.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905-215958.png (336KB, 1234x932px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-215958.png
336KB, 1234x932px
>>140434363
Florida sucks
>>
>>140434363
At least all the opioid addicts will drown or will go into painful withdrawals.
>>
>>140435000
Checked and I member..

>>140434363
North Florida will get help from other real southerners
>>
If just the nigger filled cities get hit nobody will give a rats ass.
>>
>>140434363
But they are armed..... so they better be good shots when the looting starts.
>>
My body is ready hurricanes ain't shit
>>
the real question is will Mar a lago survive?
>>
>>140434363
Nigs and hispanics live in run down shit holes that will get wrecked. Everyone else is built to Miami-Dade hurricane standard. Your grandmas mobile home might get fucked up tho.

At least Miami will finally get washed.
>>
>>140434363
The niggers there are going to loot everything. Maybe they'll loot some people too.
>>
>>140436826
>>140436548
>>140435530

I lived in a trailer during hurricane andrew.
It got completely demolished.
The trailer park was having a community sale like a year later and some lady was selling all our shit she looted. kek.

We held up at my aunts house that stood up tot he hurricane meanwhile the rest of the nighborhood was completely fucking post apocalyptic.

Wish my mother still had the pictures. She lost all our pictures in a different hurricane that destroyed our next trailer
>>
>>140434363
my proud white relatives all live there and support half the shit we rant about on here. they deserve fucking help.

fuck, i had the best education of my childhood from that state, amd they almost stemmed me into the naval flight sciences.

fuck, they host cape canaveral.

stop visiting flyover backwoods poop towns, degenerate.
>>
>>140437567
My dad literally smiled when i used the term "non-whites" when i was talking about niggers and hispanics and the probability of them looting shit. .
>>
>>140434363
Everyone in Florida is better equipped to deal with hurricanes than your average navy seal. Its like asking Russia how well it can deal with snow.
>>
>>140439250
I wish so badly that I had parents that weren't pushovers when it comes to their belief set.
>>
>>140437065
>and some lady was selling all our shit she looted. kek.
What did you do?
>>
>>140440555
I was like 6 at the time, my mom was pissed and said something to her I think, but thats about it if I recall correctly.
>>
>>140441704
Was she able to get her stuff back?
>>
>>140442255
Why do you keep getting 5's you fucking wizard!

And no I dont think so. Would probably be hard to prove most of the stuff was ours anyway.
>>
>>140434363

You obviously don't live in Florida.
>>
>>140442834
Damn dude that sucks. Not that it's much help now, but I probably wouldn't say anything and call the police. Anyone who's dumb enough rob someone and then sell the loot down the block at a garage sale would probably incriminate themselves.

dubs
>>
>>140444221
>221
so close
>>
File: Check THIS.png (259KB, 531x337px) Image search: [Google]
Check THIS.png
259KB, 531x337px
Not even going to reply to you since you failed the Triple Get.

Kek has abandoned you and now so shall I!
Goodbye!
>>
>>140435391
Gay
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.