[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that the only real Red Pill is the Space Elev

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: space_elevator.jpg (236KB, 1200x727px) Image search: [Google]
space_elevator.jpg
236KB, 1200x727px
Daily reminder that the only real Red Pill is the Space Elevator Pill.

-----------------------

We can build an Orbital Ring Space Elevator today, using steel and kevlar. The Orbital Ring goes to low earth orbit, so it does not need advanced materials.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_ring

Why build the Orbital Ring? It would cut our costs of going to orbit from about $2000/kg to about $1/kg. There are individual asteroids that have tens of trillions of dollars in materials on them that could be mined. One mission could easily pay for the cost of building the Orbital Ring.

We could then deploy solar power satellites in orbit above cloud cover and return the power back to the surface with near zero loss by running power transmission cables down the elevator, and sell the power at a profit.

With increased luminosity in space, enhanced exposure time, and the ability to deliver base loads, solar panels pay for themselves in only 1-2 years while having a 20 year life time.

In other words, if you put $5 trillion of solar panels into space, you get your $5 trillion back by the end of year two and a $5 trillion income stream each year thereafter.

In other words, the US could cut everyone's taxes, both personal and business, income, capital, death, or otherwise, all to 0%, not even cut any benefits or current spending, and pay off the national debt within a decade.

-----------------------

Related Links:

> https://newfederalistpapers.joomla.com/11-orbitalring
> http://www.orionsarm.com/fm_store/OrbitalRings-I.pdf
>>
File: 1489167773121.jpg (258KB, 1600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489167773121.jpg
258KB, 1600x1024px
Follow the trail...and it shall lead you to the truth.

http://www.orionsarm.com/fm_store/
>>
>>140423346
>>140423501
If that's true, pitch it to Trump ASAP. Although, it sounds too good to be true.
>>
>>140423772
They fail to mention that the cost will be several trillion dollars and take several decades to build if not a century.
>>
>>140423346
>Daily reminder that the only real Red Pill is the Space Elevator Pill
That is until the wind start blowing.
Or i might even say .. A fucking whirlwind whore called Irma or any other lady's name.
>>
File: meme_3.jpg (24KB, 316x286px) Image search: [Google]
meme_3.jpg
24KB, 316x286px
>>140423772
I do not have access to the Trump administration but one could guess that perhaps he has already received a pitch.

Why he has not pursued such an idea is beyond me. One thing is for certain, however. The best way to make something like this is by memeing it into existence.

You must pierce the social fabric and make people desire it. Most anons, I feel, are not appreciative of the power of memes and what they can accomplish when used correctly.
>>
>>140423346
You again? Have you come to bother us with your autism once more? Are you a turbo sperg or just a shill? You got BTFO the last time so you come back months later to push this shit again?

>>140424096
So much this.

Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>140423772
It is true and very feasible.

It's just that the man who owns this project will own the world
>>
>>140424601
This is only just the beginning.

The Space Elevator one will WILL become a REALITY. It is simply a matter of time.

Before that happens, however, the overton window must be expanded sufficiently for the idea to become accepted.

As a great saying goes:

> Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.
>>
>>140425057
>The Space Elevator one will WILL become a REALITY. It is simply a matter of time.

*one day WILL become a RALITY.
>>
>>140425271
*REALITY

Christ. Clumsy as always..
>>
File: jacobs_ladder.png (1MB, 1134x1312px) Image search: [Google]
jacobs_ladder.png
1MB, 1134x1312px
>>140424438
You bring an interesting point by mentioning the weather.

The location of where this Space Elevator must be built is extremely important.

You cannot simply build one in a location that has a ton of storms as that will damage the elevator itself. Because of this, the current proposals envision the elevator be built somewhere of the Western coast of Ecuador, a region that has minimal storms and weather fluctuations.

Additionally, the elevator would be situated on the ocean and its position could be slightly altered at will in order to avoid contact with any space debris.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.