[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /pol/, I've been wondering about something. Just how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1503886662234.jpg (49KB, 696x549px) Image search: [Google]
1503886662234.jpg
49KB, 696x549px
So /pol/, I've been wondering about something. Just how much you love your race anyway? Would you be willing to make sacrifices to save it?

Let's suppose the following scenario. Some dark troll god offers you salvation for whites, turning all western countries into 100% homogenous ethnostates. In return, you and your family get turned into shitskins and have to spend the rest of your lives in the 3rd world. Would you accept the offer?
>>
>>140420305

I'd take it, but I'm used to sacrifice as a veteran and a Christian.
>>
File: 1466596558549.png (58KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466596558549.png
58KB, 554x439px
Better question would be:

You are put in a situation where you can save a life but only one.

1st is a shitskin working in the medical field, potentially a nurse maybe a doctor but can't be sure.

The other is a blonde guy with blue eyes with obvious germanic origins sais he's a sutend but don't want to say what he's tudying, there are rumors he might have used the situation for kiddy fiddling but can't be sure.
>>
>>140420305
minorities in this country are too kind to crackers, should have let that crusty cunt drown
>>
>>140421811
Nah, my question is a better moral dilemma.

What do you consider more important, your family or your race?
Would you screw over your own family, PERMANENTLY, to save the lives of complete strangers?
>>
Yeah of course. There's absolutely nothing wrong with 3rd world countries. People from 3rd world countries are just bitches.
>>
>>140420305
They'd turn into minorities for free, nobody likes being white
>>
File: 1495503080385.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495503080385.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>140420305
Tbh no, that's too large of a sacrifice. I am working on red pilling as many people as I can though to get them to vote for the right parties. People are waking up at a pretty rapid pace, I'll give it around 10 years before the first western EU country puts a complete hold on immigration from the MENA area.
>>
>>140420305
Thats my life, as a race mixer that fights for white nationalism
;)
>>
>>140422783
You are assuming the listener has a good family.
>>
>>140422783
Would will be willing to let others get what you always wanted, knowing that you would be excluded from getting it?
Would you want a white ethnostate even if you knew that you would be barred from actually living on it?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.