[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Responding to superstitious ideologies with your own superstitious

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: onebookmany.jpg (64KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
onebookmany.jpg
64KB, 512x512px
Responding to superstitious ideologies with your own superstitious ideologies is not going to fix anything.

Religious brainwashing is a problem america needs to solve.
>>
>>140420093
>Religious brainwashing is a problem america needs to solve.
You don't think there's any other types of brainwashing both prevalent and causing harm in America?
>>
>>140420093
why are you spamming this, paid shill?
>>
Only the book held by the white woman will be spared the pyre.
>>
So reading one book turns you into a roastie larper, and reading many turns you into a soyboy with a receding hairline? I'll stick to vidya and anime
>>
File: XMB5Hdjl_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
XMB5Hdjl_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>140420093

Red Pill: The human brain is not evolved to understand reality, it just reduces the world into symbols and then operates on that approximation of reality.
Black Pill: The most successful approximations are not those which mirror reality the best, they are the ones which allow human beings to have as many children as possible and justify their actions to themselves.
>>
>>140420824
Yes, there are.
>>
>>140421330
Yes I get paid lots to do this.
>>
>>140421838
The black pill is moral relativist bullshit.
>>
>>140422758
Then how is religious brainwashing important? You realise some young women being literally impossible to have a civil conversation with is brainwashing, right? These women can't work with men and of course can't have relationships, can you imagine how dangerous and destructive this is for everyone involved?

>I need to train Clementine in fire arms
>unfortunately everything I say is a phallic reference, I'll just pass her through
>oops due to her poor aim and bad weapon safety 3 civilians are now dead
This is an extreme example, but brainwashed young women is a very real and very dangerous thing such that talking about anything else, least of all other brainwashing, is obscuring this very real problem.

>>140423014
You get paid to give me ammunition and make 4chan extremely anti Marxist? You're just looking bad.
>>
Any man who thinks he can find answer to all problems in life in one book is a fool. A million books read is sometimes not enough to even scratch the surface of reality.

Religious books have their wistom and their place, but are only one of many, wort studyin, not work obsessing over.
>>
>>140424530
>wort
>work
Fucking WORTH. My eyes are tired...
>>
>>140423363
This isn't about your problems with women.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.