[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>liberals actually think this way Anyone else have friends/family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1504325276863.jpg (391KB, 510x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1504325276863.jpg
391KB, 510x1041px
>liberals actually think this way

Anyone else have friends/family who personally blame Donald Trump for Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane Irma?
>>
>my wife's son
wow, this is totally legit, not at all a troll-false-flag..

.. jesus fuckfart at least fucking try.
>>
>>140411476
>t. retard
>>
>>140411674
>t. salty
>>
>>140411812
Youre literally autistic.
>>
>>140411476
take a break from the internet, friend. You've grossly misread the purpose of the thread
>>
>>140411886
no u
>>140411989
a leaf to the rescue
>>
Now, to actually answer the question in OP, my wife has (had?) an aunt (married to her uncle, not blood relation) who was utterly cemented in an anti-trump mindset to the point where anything that trudeau fucked up was somehow indirectly trump's fault

the whole family tried to get her to at least stop being such a fucking crazy about it but she's one of those types who gets totally immersed in cognitive dissonance to where she would say something, we would say something that directly contradicts her, and she'd continue by repeating what she just said like we had affirmed it for her. it was unreal and a bit scary how firm her resolve was in these situations, she wouldn't pass the turing test with her conversation.

She randomly ditched my wife's uncle, took the kids and drained their accounts to go and live with some guy she was fucking on the side. This woman made a stink about the whole "pussy-grabbing" thing for a solid month and yet she feels perfectly within her bounds to separate three kids from their dad without telling him where they were or if they were safe or what

i hate people so much
>>
>Global warming is real
>Global warming isn't real
>here's a study that proves it's real
>here's a study that proves it's not real
>here's a scandal about misinterpreting the data in favour of global warming theory
>here's a scandal about misinterpreting data to discredit global warming
>this scientist says it's true
>this one says it's not
>look at this history of Earth, this definitely proves/disproves global warming
>we're currently exiting the last ice age
>we're entering an ice age
>the Earth will freeze
>we've past the point of no return Earth will turn into Venus

SO WHICH ONE IS IT FAGGOTS
>>
>>140411164
You have your images or descriptions in reverse order.
>>
>>140412670
We're reaching ridiculous levels of cognitive dissonance. I spoke with a guy earlier who is a relatively intelligent person, and he claimed that Hurricane Harvey happened because Trump "shut down all those anti-global warming programs". In that moment he went from an intelligent person to a brain dead moron.
>>
>>140412732
what happens when a commodity becomes incredibly abundant or easily faked? it quickly becomes worthless

What we're seeing is a crash. But not currency, not a physical resource, nothing like that. We're in the first stages of an information crash. What happens when nobody can trust a single word or image any longer? What happens when every viewpoint, every opinion has plenty of evidence supporting it and the layman cannot differentiate between falsified evidence and legitimate?
>>
>>140412732
>which one is it
Global warming is real and its all Drumpfs fault
/thread
>>
>>140413235
But why would it crash? People are fully accepting of absurd theories like this point like Donald Trump personally spawning hurricanes. I imagine it will just end up where Donald Trump becomes the worlds scapegoat like the "Nazis".
>>
>>140413770
exactly. plenty of people think that's the truth. plenty of people think that it's completely idiotic to entertain such a notion. What's the point of readily available information when people are just going to pick a stance and stick with it, only trusting in further information that supports their opinion?
What's the point of piles and piles of cash when everyone is starving and all the local mechanic wants in exchange for his services is a hot meal?

People's willingness, as you've described, is exactly the kind of symptom i'm talking about
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.