[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama Had Been Secretly Funneling Niggers Into The Last White,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 43

File: Boise.png (300KB, 993x438px) Image search: [Google]
Boise.png
300KB, 993x438px
I guess the Obama administration has been secretly infecting the remaining white, peaceful parts of the US with niggers and refugees. Where on earth is left in the US that is safe?

>North Dakota
I had this in mind, but
North Dakota leads the nation in refugee resettlement per capita.
http://archive.is/Cme2w

>Fall back and defend Idaho, you say?

http://archive.is/sAgsD
Boise got more Muslim Syrian refugees than NYC and LA combined.

http://archive.is/FzaV2
Diversity is Idaho's Strength!

http://archive.is/EEZIY
Look at how fancy the niggers are! Multiculturalism is just what Boise needs!

http://archive.is/IoqTL
5 year old white girl raped by 3 refugee "boys" while one filmed it in Twin Falls, ID.

http://archive.is/yJQ6Z
Chobani CEO in Twin Falls brings in thousands of muslim refugees to work at his yogurt plant, wanted to bring in 100,000 more.

Thanks to the Anon refugee watcher in my other thread for bringing this to my attention. Holy fuck.
>>
wasn't there a specific name for this policy implementation.

Also the same thing happens in the UK it's painful.
>>
>>140408449
I thought this was my imagination, but when I was a kid you never saw a nigger anywhere in Montana and all of the sudden they are everywhere.
>>
>>140408449
YYYyyyyyeeeppp.

Tasmania has half of Australia's Somalians.
>>
Any vids of the 5 year old?
>>
>>140409634
Its called impant more em votes in swing states
>>
>>140408449
I can't imagine those people are having a swell time there....
>>
What about Maine, isn't it supposed to be the whitest state in the US?
>>
>>140408449
God they try to fuck everything up
>>
>>140408449
I was born and raised in Boise and I left that fucking shithole because of all the god damn Californians and dunecoons that live there now. I moved to Northern Idaho where the Aryan Nation HQ was until about 2012.

The people of Idaho hate the fucking government because they have dicked us since before our creation as a state. The citizens of Idaho are done being stepped on and they are starting to push back. http://www.ktvb.com/news/crime/police-looking-for-man-who-drew-nazi-symbols-outside-boise-business/456537255
>>
they won't fucking stay.
>>
We knew about this.

It's also in retaliation for the white separatist movement in Idaho in the 80s-90s.
>>
>>140408449
This has been established policy of the United States government for years
>>
>>140408449
there is no one to blame but yourselves
white people are letting this shit happen
NOTHING ELSE NOTHING MORE
whats the point of crying when you are just going to keep letting it happen?
>>
>>140408449
They put syrians in our whitest city here.
>>
>>140408449
Yeah it's a common tactic for taking control of enemy territory.

Fill it with loyalists from your own country.

Obama was latterly a fifth column
>>
>>140411067
They put any kind of africans and afghans they can into our small villages here.
Immagine a 150 pop village welcoming 450 afghan men.
>>
Ruby Ridge scared the feds. The government doesn't fear minorities who will forever be dependent on welfare, history and culture of the local population be damned
>>
>>140410499
http://idahoyesterdays.net/idahoyesterdays/index.php/IY/article/view/63/91

We have always been separatists and nothing will stop us from achieving that goal. Fuck niggers, spics, and anyone else who will not contribute to a successful society. The South will rise again and not in the place you expect it.
Look at this story I found posted on a news article from here (this is everyday here we dont trust any non whites)

"Hello, I am a black woman who was raised by two lesbians in Kuna, Idaho. I grew up on microaggressions and didn't know it until I left for college. I didn't know I wasn't ugly or equal. I was treated differently by everyone who wasn't family or a friend. At the age of 12, I learned to stay away from places like the public library or certain stores because of the constant staring and watching. At 18, I moved to North Idaho to go to school at the University of Idaho and received the same kind of treatment, only worse. What people don't seem to know or care anything about is that the KKK base is only an hour and a half to two hours away from Moscow. What people don't know is Trump has reawakened a trend with white supremacists. Here in Moscow, I've seen them be brave. They are now a fully active group and I...I've always had a problem staying quiet.
In fact, I'm a performer who has spoken to as many rallies as possible in the Moscow/Pullman area. I also spoke at a Black Lives Matter rally in downtown Moscow. Though there were about 80 or so people that showed up, there were also counter protesters with guns, rifles, and signs that said "Pray for Harambe". Not long after that, I found myself in the house of a white supremacist. A coworker wanted me and my friend (who is Latina and also was my co worker) to hang out and wait for her boyfriend. She had AKs, rifles, other guns and bullets everywhere in the house, a confederate flag on the bed, and a white power flag above it with an Aryan nation symbol.
>>
There is a logic to these resettlements that always comes back to $$$. Most of these areas are underpopulated (especially ND). Globalists aren't hung up on race, it's only money and brown people come cheap
>>
>>140408449
Republicans gerrymander with maps, Democrats gerrymander by moving populations.
>>
>>140411515
She asked me if this made me feel uncomfortable and I said "Yes". She replied with "Well, you know there's a difference between a nigger and a black person, right?" She also said something about having nigger children and she points to the black cat I was petting, nervously waiting for my friend to come out of the bathroom. The co worker then talked about how many "brothers" her boyfriend had and told me that they were a part of a "biker gang". Before she could go any further, my friend came out of the bathroom and we found an excuse to leave. We've received no empathy or safety from our supervisors. They told us that both my friend and I should talk to this coworker because "It was probably a misunderstanding" "She probably just wants to be your friend" and so on. I talked to the supervisor of my supervisor and I was essentially called a crazy black lady that needed to be civil. It's bad here in Idaho and the Northwest. Racism is alive and thriving. We can't sweep situations like these under the rug and call it good anymore. We need to hold people responsible for their colorblindness and willingness to look away. I want to be a part of this kind of movement. I want to make sure none of my family members or my future children end up in a situation like I was in. Because Lord knows what would've happened if I didn't stay calm. Only the Lord knows what the outcome could've been if I played "the crazy Black lady".

We love guns, we love our freedom and we love our people.
>>
>>140408449
I live in boise, and the city is flooded with niggers, spics, and south asians. I'm fucking fuming reading these articles. I have two neighbors across the street who are both single mothers each with at least 5 kids, and who the fuck knows what race they are, or what language they speak. Their teenage kids all drive brand new cars, but no one ever sees the mothers leave their houses, or a grown man around at all, so it's a fucking mystery how they afford to live like better than I did growing up when both my parents worked 40 hrs a week. The fucking teens drive nicer cars than I do, and I'm 25.

I'm actually at my wits end. I'm convinced that our government is handing out money to foreigners, but I don't have enough free time between work to actually to sufficient research on the matter, but no one seems to care. For all we know, the 3rd worlders don't have to work at all, but get free housing, free food, free school, free medical care, and even probably free money. This has to be a conspiracy to replace white people with brown hoards. I'm struggling financially, and the brown 3rd world hoards don't work at all, and live better than me. Someone help us for fuck's sake. I can't take any more of this.
>>
File: liberals fix iowa.png (802KB, 1313x625px) Image search: [Google]
liberals fix iowa.png
802KB, 1313x625px
>>140408449
We've known about this for a long time. Large parts of Eastern Iowa and Southern Wisconsin were approached by HUD under Obama and forcibly recruited into Chicago's housing assistance region, forcing thousands of inner city niggers into previously White towns
>>
>>140411567
No, watch for confluences of multiple goals.
Rahm Emmanuel has been moving problem children out of Chicago and into rural all-white corn farming towns. This breaks up red-voting counties, this reduces Chicago crime, this reduces classroom size, this looks like improving the standard of living of the movers at first, this justifies federal aid money.
>>
>>140411729
Have you seen all the Bosnian fucks that water the middle of the street when we're in a god damn drought? I fucking hate all of these people that come here and try to change our once great city. I grew up on Cloverdale and Fairview by that Cemetery there. It took me 30 seconds to get to the freeway entrance until all those fucking spics and californians showed up and fucked the entire Valley up/
>>
>>140408449
It is charming and sad to read the book Postville -- about the initial arrival of Haredim gangsters in an Iowa town, characterizing it as a charming culture clash in which goyim just need to learn to accept diversity and haggling. Of course the Postville debacle turned out a little different than that.
>>
>>140411729
I use to love Boise, now I'm planning on moving to Bonner's Ferry as soon as I'm able to. Can't take all the Californians and "refugees" coming in. It use to be a nice city, and now not so much.
Shame since I loved this city.
>>
File: itstimetostop.png (6KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
itstimetostop.png
6KB, 267x189px
>>140411825
They will try the same with every single white area eventually. They must be stopped.
>>
>>140408449
Idahoan here, this shit legitimately gets my blood boiling because I live around it.
>>
>Good find anon, have a bump.
>>
>>140410610

They'll stay for gibs. Ending the welfare state is the only way to get them to fuck off.
>>
>>140408449
>secretly
Not really. /pol/ has known this for a long time
>>
>>140411825
http://www.disastercenter.com/crime/iacrime.htm

It doesn't reflect here.
Anyone have stats?
>>
>>140408449
This shit pisses me off.

t. Idahoan
>>
>>140409843
>even aussies put criminals on islands
>>
>>140408449
Honestly sick of all of this.
I will vote for anyone running on a "physical removal" platform.
I've officially hit the Alt-Right phase.
This is all too much.
deus fucking vult.
>>
>>140412766
>alt right
kek no pal you arent alt right, alt right isnt real its a media construct made to make us all look bad.

We have to go /pinochet/ mode.
>>
>>140408449
That is the entire purpose of HUD
>>
>>140411825
This will become a fight for survival if the U.S. is allowed to go full on South Africa.
Buy a fucking gun just in case you're randomly targeted by some diverse person.
>>
Fuck! This makes me so fucking angry! I live in Commiefornia right in the heart of this shit hole, the Bay Area and my girlfriend and I have been thinking about where we're going to go when we get the fuck out of this state, literally Boise or somewhere in the South being at the top of our list and now hearing this makes me want to fucking hang myself. Where can we go and raise a white American family in the United States? A place that will not be tainted by the Mudshit plague.
>>
>>140409634
Yeah, I live in one of the few places in London that voted for Brexit. It had always been white as fuck but in the past few years, tons of new cheap ugly houses have been/are being built, a lot of them are tiny and they're all being crammed into the most awkward places, like for example along the side of a footpath that had a patch of grass either side of it, on one side that grass is now all tiny houses. I don't hang around to see who lives in those houses, but there are definitely suddenly a lot of Africans around here who weren't here before.

Labour started this. Why does it continue even though they're no longer in power?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10055613/Labour-sent-out-search-parties-for-immigrants-Lord-Mandelson-admits.html
>>
>>140411067
Wait why? You are so far from there.
>>
>>140409634

I believe it was Section 8.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_(housing)
>>
idaho and north dakota are conservative states, but they have small population. it's easy to flipper than. just send a bunch of muslims there. and soon they'll multiplicate

look minneapolis and saint paul, for example
>>
>>140412531
Every time I go to Boise to visit my parents I want to kill some dumb motherfucker on the road.
>>
>>140408449
>5 year old white girl raped by 3 refugee "boys" while one filmed it in Twin Falls, ID.

Fuck, I was planning on moving there to escape the Bay Area.
>>
>>140413206
If you're not a pussy you could check out Grangeville. You're gonna have to either be retired or love cattle though.
>>
>>140410499
Damn, man. Where is still safe in the US?
>>
>Syrian refugees

I thought this was about that whole program Obama implemented where he put literal section 8 gibs housing in wealthy white suburbs. They finished construction of a couple buildings a few years ago in my suburb, which is one of the wealthiest in the state of Illinois and 93% white. It's probably a lot lower now with all these nigs.
>>
>>140413299
Yep it’s obvious what they were up to and Hillary was going to put it into overdrive and destroy every red state to ensure they kept control. Horrible human beings trying to destroy our country.
>>
>>140413219
because they convinced people that you're a nazi if you're against being stabbed by a african or have your daughter raped by a pakistani
>>
>>140413300
have you also noticed its always the faggots driving their little yuppie "fuel efficient" hybrids that always drive like fucking retards. Californians I swear to christ.
>>
>>140413656
nebraska too, there are plenty of "diversity".

that's why trump won in omaha. because they arent outnumbered, YET.
>>
File: 1504622776695.jpg (28KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
1504622776695.jpg
28KB, 352x707px
>>140409965
>>
>>140411592
>>140411729
You guys might consider doing sniper attacks, particularly at night and with silencers.
>>
>>140411464
Totally fucked i feel for them.
>>
What burns me up is that these people are practicing their twisted form of eugenics and will point the finger at others and accuse them of being "nazis."

If wanting to preserve your people means that you're a nazi, then I am a nazi. And it's past time to fire up the ovens. The only appropriate response to someone trying to genocide you is "you first."
>>
>>140414056

>you can silence a supersonic round
>>
>>140413549
Your house with firearms, teach your gf/wife, kids, etc how to properly handle a firearm and raise them with the right values and morals. If you do this it will slowly spread, at least that's all we can hope it does.
>>140413848
Yeah I have it fucking sucks and I always roll coal into their windows when I'm in the valley. In Latah county they're usually the ones getting in wrecks which I love to see. It takes me an hour and 15 minutes on H-55 to get to McCall from Boise until I get stuck behind one of those guys.
>>
>>140410284
I think that's Vermont.
>>
Is Wyoming a nice place to live?
>>
>>140408449
Member when jayz sung about blacks going to white neighborhoods and robbing and killing white people at the hillary rally?
>>
>>140413643
Why didn't you burn them down during construction, like the Germans have learned to do?
>>
File: won tons.jpg (38KB, 326x533px) Image search: [Google]
won tons.jpg
38KB, 326x533px
>>140408449

This is the final redpill. If you faggots weren't all white beta males you would understand that this is a NECESSARY EVIL.

White people have been living in a bubble for far too long. They need to wake up or die. There is no more middle ground for stupid fucking suburbian normie, middle class, boomer-scum.

White have two choices and only two choices:

1. Cleanse this planet of ALL non-white trash once and for all. (East Asians honorary-whites of course)

2. Die in brutal, painful, and horrific fashion. (see South Africa)

Multiculturalism/forced-immigration is the final redpill and Obama did whites a favor by enacting this. Now you faggots actually have to do something other than rattling your flaccid sabers and whining on the internet.

Time will tell if the white race is the greatest race, or a bunch of cowards. (My bet is on useless cowards. Whites have been on the run since the Pharaohs of Egypt started acting like cucks and that will probably never change).

inb4
>muh empathy/muh/ancestors/muh trades jobs/muh technology!

Don't give a fuck. Don't care. The white race is full of losers and you know it and your women don't care about anything except getting railed by teams of blacks.
>>
>>140414615
there's 4 states with higher than 90% white population: vermont, new hampshire, maine and west virginia

but this is 2010 data. I think only vermont and west virginia are 90%+ now
>>
>>140408449
We all know that the US is not white. What's new?
>>
>>140412563
All I see is Shkreli lmfao
>>
>>140413236
Obligated like everyone else under conventions presumably un directed.
Had somalians since the nineties. Still havent assimilated.
>>
>>140410284
Maines has had somalis for a while now, but they're mostly confined to Lewiston and Portland. The also commit a disproportionate amount of crime but I'm sure that's a coincidence.
>>
>>140414700
There is not much there at all just land. Not very good land either. Try montana. Be Ben Garrisons neighbor.
>>
>>140414496
Honestly, the fact they are doing a mass exodus to boise makes me fear for the future of this state, I came here to get away from the yuppies and drug addiction which is rampant west of the cascades, only to find out they just follow. It fucking hurts man, so much. If we go civil war mode, boise will be a massive bloodbath, we'll come out on top of those fags, but it will still be a bloodbath, the only pushback there will be is from the mudshits obama introduced, most of whom are from somalia too.
>>
>>140413549
Nowhere that you would want to live. I suggest looking into central/eastern Europe.
>>
>>140409634
Hooton plan
>>
10 of the 12 boise state house's representatives are democrats. however ada country is still red because of those evil "nazi" suburbans

there are two blue counties in idaho:

latah, a bunch of rich people, probably retired and not really from idaho. a tourism spot

and blaine county, which is the county of the ((( university ))) of idaho
>>
>>140413507
Is that in Idaho? We actually see some form of agricultural farm lifestyle in our future, but just something small, not a gigantic plot of land.
>>
MericaYES!
>>
>>140413219
Because New Labour was in so long and trounced the Tories so badly that it has managed to set the establishment's core ideology and habits. It dominated the political class and rode on the media and the intelligentsia that shared their ideology to spread it to the career politicians and centrists who were convinced that left-neoliberal globalist progressivism (whatever the fuck we label it these days) is the "End of History" and the only way to win these days.
>>
>>140411729
>Boise
you should try Memphis. I have been in more fights than I ever should have.

i'm dark too, from native genetics and that makes it even worse sometimes.

I just want out but I have slumped into a deep depression and need to sell my house first, but who the fuck would even buy it?
>>
>>140409835

Same here in KY. Some small town and now every time i go grocery shopping I see a few pajeets, a few slims, nigs and aids infected morbidly obese coalburners.
>>
File: iowa homicide.jpg (53KB, 705x418px) Image search: [Google]
iowa homicide.jpg
53KB, 705x418px
>>140412647
>It doesn't reflect here.
>Anyone have stats?
Iowa homicide rate since 2000. Includes the rate for 2016 and the estimated 2017 rate (based on number of homicides as of mid-August)

Sources are Disaster Center, Neighborhood Scout, and Des Moines Register
>>
>>140408449
You guys are all fucked, RIP america
>>
File: indian pizza.jpg (137KB, 747x447px) Image search: [Google]
indian pizza.jpg
137KB, 747x447px
>>140416001
I'm okay with a few pajeets who are like Ghandi and hate niggers.
But niggers, slimes, and coal burners must, well burn.
>>
>>140413507
>check out Grangeville
There's a big Forest Service footprint. Locals hate them, won't even sell them fuel in Elk City. Cottonwood might be a better bet, though less employment opportunity. Eastern Oregon, Eastern Washington, and Northern Idaho are some of the last places. If you are LDS, eastern Idaho is quite prosperous. Might be worth converting to the faith to get along there.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (14KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
14KB, 183x275px
>>140414615
>All my neighbors are white.
>3 acres of land on the edge of a town forest.
>no niggers for days
>ilovermont

Come on out and stay a while, boys! Bring your guns, we encourage it!
>>
>>140414809
https://youtu.be/m30VBIf6bTM
At 3:30
>>
File: African Lion.jpg (20KB, 500x135px) Image search: [Google]
African Lion.jpg
20KB, 500x135px
>>140408449
White people never get to vote on shit like the Federal Reserve, Immigration Act of 1965, or jewish wars in the Middle East.

Dear White people,Your government no longer represents you.

They applaud your demographic annihilation.

They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and
do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and
Browns so they can outbreed you. (The government also give billions of
dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and
international organizations.)

They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.

They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen
from you and turned into Third World-style war zones - courtesy of your
hard earned tax dollars.

They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.

They import millions of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs.
They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.

They ignore hundreds of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes
while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on-Black
"crimes" (many of which are complete fabrications).

They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.

They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.
And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.

(((They))) want you DEAD.

Hate speech is speech jews hate to hear.
>>
>>140408449
Same will happen in every European countryside. Including Vargs.
>muh nazi-primitibism dough:DD
>>
File: 34127974.gif (319KB, 222x170px) Image search: [Google]
34127974.gif
319KB, 222x170px
>>140410499
>holy fug it was the damn jews who own Tres Bonne Cuisine that drew that swatika
fucking kikes every time
>>
>>140416566
> Vermont
> literally a sodomite heaven
No
>>
>>140416759
Well said. Is that copyrighted or can I quote you?
>>
>>140411825

being from Iowa this infuriates me
>>
>>140408449
Obama sent 30 FUCKING THOUSAND NIGGERS to montana
>>
>>140408449
Duh. Why are Minneapolis, Lewiston, and Cheyenne home to so many disgusting fucking Somalians? It's always been about browning America to push more Communism. It's always been about Communism. Jews did it in Russia in the early 1900s and they're doing it again.
>>
>>140413507
>check out Grangeville
Forgot, stay off the reservation. All reservations unless you're married to a native American, then you've got it dicked. Hunt/Fish year around, all the bennies of the welfare state but your'e in a sovereign nation protected by a treaty. Crooked cops, lots of drunks/drugs, slutty women, casinos. Yeah, stay away from the res.
>>
>>140408449
bumping so an anon will literally kill Obongo
>>
>>140410284
The Somalis are in Portland
It's like a take over
>>
So this is why Trump won. People in all-white neighborhoods that had never seen a nigger suddenly had niggers bused in and now they're going full-on 1488.

The fastest way to make a racist is to make people actually interact with niggers.
>>
Looks who's laughing now

Forever and always 56%! (you wish)

HAHAHAHA
>>
>>140408449
And there are people on /pol/ right now that denies that white genocide is intentional...
>>
>>140418524
This is very true. If I'd never met them I might think they were ok or believe the liberal bullshit about systemic racism.
>>
>>140418524
This.
>>
Seriously, OP?
I was on yahoo and infowars for many months blasting about the HUD vouchers that were tranasporting outsiders into (you)r neighborhood.
It semi-backfired because Trump was just the man to arise and lead a charge against it
>>
>>140414056
Enjoy prison dumbass
>>
>>140408449
"Refugees" are basically modern slavery. They are completely dependant on the government, they have nowhere else to go. All the elite have to do is get rid of us and then suddenly the gibs will evaporate. After that the "refugees" will have to work for pennies just to survive.
>>
>>140411334
>Obama was latterly a fifth column

Except Republicans go along with it too
White Governments are at war with White people world wide
>>
>>140415986
>you should try Memphis.
Fuck that homie, I had to go there a few times and their downtown looked like a set piece from the walking dead. Drugged out niggers staggering around all over the roads, boarded up windows, overgrown shrubs and grass on city property, trash blowing all over the streets. No fucking way. I've been to a lot of different places in America, not Detroit yet or ever hopefully, and Memphis is the biggest fucking shithole I have ever set foot on, and west Memphis Arkansas across the bridge ain't doing it no favors. That place is 3rd world.
>>
>>140414271
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

More related than ever
>>
HEY OP I like your thread.
Look up Rutland Vermont, they almost got something like 100 families but the city flipped out and got rid of the mayor.
>>
>>140421767
link
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/09/pro-refugee-mayor-rutland-vermont-humilated-in-stunning-re-election-bid-defeat/
>>
>>140413549
Certain parts of Queens NY but you either need to be incredibly wealthy or jewish
>>
>>140414855
Ouch! but truth,lets create a paradise on earth.
>>
File: 1500190022199.jpg (321KB, 2000x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1500190022199.jpg
321KB, 2000x1043px
>>140410499
You guys need to support this Idaho man running for U.S. Congress in the 1st congressional district, Michael Snyder

https://www.michaelsnyderforcongress.com/
>>
>>140414855
whites aren't worth saving - I for one embrace the downfall. I love watching the crying here .
>race traitor #20million
>>
>>140408449
Bush tried to transform the Middle East into the Midwest. Obama tried to transform the Midwest into the Middle East.
>>
Man, even here in a town off a fuckin highway with no industry all the way up in bumfuck nowhere Maine we're gutting local business infrastructure to build section 8 housing for Somalis to spend their gibs on. Goddamn nowhere is safe.
>>
>>140408449
This was brought up by Thomas Wictor on Twitter.

The Obama administration kept a race database on every single district in the country. Any district that had "too many whites" were targeted to get BROWNED.

He literally had black people sent to white districts for no other reason than to make them less white.

Obama was the most racist fucking POS president this country has ever had.
>>
Boise resident reporting in, just look at the amount of "Vibrant Diversity" Grady can't seem to abide by the law:
https://adasheriff.org/webapps/sheriff/reports/
>>
>>140414855
this. 100% this
>>
File: Huwhite women.png (2MB, 3000x2368px) Image search: [Google]
Huwhite women.png
2MB, 3000x2368px
>>140414855
Had me going until the last line, but I know the shade I rest in is only what is cast by your gigantic (((beak))), Moshe
>>
>>140414056
that's a bad idea FBI anon

please report yourself
>>
>>140424133
Found my waifu, you niggas get back
>>
>>140414056
great idea! that way the idiot liberals can have a story to point to when they say refugees are persecuted.
>>
>>140408449
I FUCKING HATE THIS NIGGER
>>
>>140408449
Spirit Lake, Iowa, previously a very white upscale town, is now awash with Section 8 apartment buildings.
>>
>>140424910
She looks like a realdoll, would still fuck 7/10
>>
>>140412563

Well....Looks like I'm getting a ton of coke delivered tonight.

Thanks a-fuckin-lot anon.
>>
>>140413219
Why does it continue? I suppose the UK has a deep state like the USA does, and a new PM can't just change it.

Also, you have a muzzie mayor, who is just trying to wreck white people from what I read here across the pond. Like Obama, trying to do as much damage as posslble in his time in office.
>>
Are there any alt right youtubers who could take the time and do some actual reporting and make a video on this. Most people don't have time to do any research themselves, but couldn't someone like Lauren Southern, who gets paid to do shit like this, look into these programs.
>>
File: IMG_20170326_142616.jpg (283KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170326_142616.jpg
283KB, 2048x1152px
>>140411567
>>
>>140424781
That ain't the FBI. That's probably just some weekend warrior who doesn't know dick about fuck. If he gave it half a thought, he'd copy the Nice attack, and combine it with molotovs or some other kind of explosive you can huck out the window at speed. The cops can't catch you if the only lead they've got is a picture of you in a ski mask behind the wheel of a stolen truck, and you'd be able to cause actual property damage as opposed to thinning the chaff from the herd. A mosque is filled with muslims, but mosques help balkanize these communities that refuse to assimilate, and as such, should be considered the much higher priority. They might rebuild. They won't rebuild 5 times, though.
>>
>>140411825
There aren't allowed to be examples of a thriving White metropolis in 2017. You aren't allowed to open the eyes of everyone living in NYC, LA, and Chicago to what could be.

All white communities must keep the podunk rural backwoods hillbilly sister fucker Narrative. You are not allowed to expand past that.
>>
>>140424133
It's all Mexicans and white people.
Were the Chicago transplants not niggers?
>>
>>140425623
that's a bad idea FBI anon

please report yourself
>>
>>140425794
What, you've never given honest thought to committing a crime? Nigger, do you know how easy it is to commit a murder? L i t e r a l l y all you need to do is go some place you've never been and pick someone entirely at random. Unless you stick around to wank about it or throw up or something equally amateurish, you just got away with murder. Same principle, only bigger, what with my being a god damned proud American, and all. Kind of our MO.
>>
>>140413549
Westchester County NY, same story as Queens, the areas are not cheap.

But a bit farther upstate, say Dutchess or Orange County, is probably OK too and cheaper.
>>
>>140425692
Set the filters back to 5 days, seems that muzzies like driving while intoxicated
>>
>>140413643
somewhere on the North Shore? I know the towns there, used to live in Lake Forest. It was nice, was sorry to leave for a new job.
>>
>>140425389
>Why does it continue? I suppose the UK has a deep state like the USA does, and a new PM can't just change it.

We're a ZOG just like you. We've been a Rothschild play thing for longer than a century.
>>
>>140413656
We must cut back our welfare programs, so they are not free to multiply on welfare.
>>
>>140421219
>>140421219

it's awful. it's what happens when niggers run things.
>>
File: 3456494983.png (294KB, 618x611px) Image search: [Google]
3456494983.png
294KB, 618x611px
>>140426176
no, that would not be legal

pol is a board of peace
>>
>>140408449
In case you were wondering how Chris Christie got elected in New Jersey, it's because Corzine did the same shit with HUD housing in 95% plus white townships.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170905-185225.png (286KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170905-185225.png
286KB, 1080x1920px
>>140425692
Here you want Chicago nigger here in the City of Trees?
>>
>>140410093
Seriously, can we discuss this?
>>
File: Merkel.png (45KB, 136x186px) Image search: [Google]
Merkel.png
45KB, 136x186px
>>140426567
Well, fine, be naive then. Fuck you and your sequential digits.
>>
>>140426508
Good thing though is that taxes are low. You aren't required to provide them with a fully dignified lifestyle for their sloth and low ability -- like we are here in NY.
>>
>>140411041
White people in the parts of the world with any backbone left are voting conservative trying to stop this shit and it doesn't stop. It's not us.
>>
>>140418881
Shills and leftypol, maybe.
>>
>>140408449
The US could be safe TOMORROW if faggot pussies banned together and fucking kill all these criminal criminal scum.

But people are SO FUCKING WEAK that theyd rather sit and watch cable tv and destroy their kids' future.

Boomers bankrupted America and Generation X murdered everyone after that
>>
>>140413294

The correct name is actually Section Ape.

But that deals with the niggers already here.
>>
>>140426737

they still eat better than I do and I work.

they still drive nicer cars than me.

Baby bonuses were a mistake.
>>
Is Coeur d'Alene still white and based?
>>
>>140417994
Big talk, but will you do anything about it?
>>
>>140408449
so, instead of running and hiding, this shit has to be fought.
Or kill all those who were administering the refugee bio weapon in your white area.
Like that Chobani CEO, what if he got shot while leaving his mansion and dropped ded?
We have multiple parallel governments running already: sharia, leftist sjw-policed marxism-enforcement, HR employment courts...
We need one of our own court that prosecutes traitors like these and execte them.
>>
>>140428397
This is what people don't realize or refuse to accept about the world today. These people are having this happen against their will. The government is actively interfering to worsen the lives of its constituents. (((Metropolitan))) America might agree with it, but the sheer plain facts are that the people on the ground do not, and the government is flagrantly disregarding their wishes to flood their communities with undesirables.

And they will act positively shocked when someone does something about it, entirely forgetting that they removed all other options in the name of doing "what's right".
>>
>>140413549
Upper Michigan is pretty free of niggers. semi-upper Michigan where I live seems to be as well, although there seems to be welfare queens around Wal-Mart all the time.
>>
>>140408449
GTA: Detroit
>>
File: IMG_5679.jpg (93KB, 736x570px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5679.jpg
93KB, 736x570px
>>140409835
They're doing the same all over Europe too..
Even in Small Towns in the middle of Ireland now, I was like you, now I'm seeing a 300 pound sheboon waddling into the welfare office
I can't wait to get the fuck out of White Countries, it's painful seeing Natural Beauty fall to the needs of leeches whilst Inhabitants do nothing about it.
>>
Would I get free gibs if I go live there? how do you even do that?
I mean, you need some excuse to be so up there.
>>
>>140428762
Upper Michigan and northern Idaho-Montana seem really nice.
>>
>>140431196
I'm sorry Argentina.. but you're too White to get extreme gibs
>>
>>140412443
god willing i will see the decapitation of the jewish political class in my lifetime
>>
File: obama-castro-section-8-housing.jpg (410KB, 1172x1564px) Image search: [Google]
obama-castro-section-8-housing.jpg
410KB, 1172x1564px
>>140408449
filling the last white areas with niggers is the only thing obongonigger effectively did.

that, and ruin the word "folks" forever, since he used it so often when trying to sell nigger gibs logic to white retard liberals.
>>
>>140408449
What's the emigration rate in some of these African countries? Are (((fruit juice drinks))) exporting (((buzzword))) or is there just something wrong in the physical area of Africa that they aren't telling us?
>>
File: 1474196158406.jpg (135KB, 575x383px) Image search: [Google]
1474196158406.jpg
135KB, 575x383px
>>140431071
so my Ireland dream in 4 yrs should be scrapped?

seemed nice around Arklow
>>
Guess violence will be the only answer
>>
File: Enough.jpg (206KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
Enough.jpg
206KB, 645x1260px
>>140431802
>Too white to get gibs
>Enough to get all the SJW Cultural Marxism infection that's killing your country
>>
>>140408449
this wasn't really a secret, you're just new as fuck
>>
>>140417468
Save it, it's all yours my friend :^)
>>
>>140413219
because it doesn't matter who is in power, just who controls both sides

can you guess (((who))) it is?
>>
>>140412412
No getting away from this bullshit.

Yes, this is a reddit link and bonner co, close enough.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6v5ikz/this_will_be_downvoted_attack_on_sandpoint_id/
>>
>>140424068

Fucking unbelievable
>>
File: 1485491475946.png (141KB, 469x326px) Image search: [Google]
1485491475946.png
141KB, 469x326px
>>140415181
god lewiston is such a shithole, i can't imagine what the rest of the state would end up as if we got unvetted refugees
>>
File: 1498899421595.gif (74KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498899421595.gif
74KB, 500x293px
>Do ancestry / genetics test
>I'm actually 20% jewish

oh fuck /pol/, is this why I'm so good with my money?
>>
>>140408449

Yep. All those small white towns are being diversified. Hell, even my childhood home town is getting this crap too. Blacks were less than 1% when I was growing up there, and now they are easily 5% and growing. 5% seems like a small number, but seeing them daily when you used to see one a year is weird.

I travel around the midwest frequently and in the last decade minorities have arriving to small white towns in flocks. Hispanics seem to be the largest growing minority, and African refugees tend to stay in the big cities wheareas city blacks are moving in the suburbs. Asian population is more or less the same, and honestly I don't mind them at all. Only minority that has ever bothered to learn English, at least from my experience.
>>
File: 1474203288763.jpg (113KB, 414x508px) Image search: [Google]
1474203288763.jpg
113KB, 414x508px
>>140440481
>Yep. All those small white towns are being diversified.
Can confirm. Due to recent "colorfuls" in the area, our local Walmart now has certain items locked onto the metal pegs so that an employee has to come unlock it for you to get the product, then walk you to a register and watch you pay for it. This is in addition to employees standing at the entrances/exits to check your receipt as you leave. It's new. It wasn't like this last year. It's not necessary without the "diversity" when it's just us. The employees just unlock it for me and let me go since they know I'll pay for it and they are low-key clear on exactly why it's necessary now. We ALL know. We all hate it and we hate them. More though, we hate those who are doing this to us.

There will be a reckoning. It won't be pretty, but it's necessary.
>>
>>140427084

/pol/ is a board of peace.

get a real job.
>>
>>140412766

>alt-kike

Natsoc/Neofascism is the only way. Alt-right is some stupid phrase made up by the left. The only reason people follow this so-called "alt-right" is because there aren't any real respected Nationalist Neofascist or Natsoc movements that aren't 1488 stormfags or civnat cucks. I just wish that someone would start a real movement that could be accepted by the public, that'd be able to make America safe, white, and American again without promoting genocide, or by suggesting that "oh they'll assimilate." I think Golden Dawn has the right idea with their group in Greece.

What's stopping a nationalist pro-white anti-immigration government, if we elect it, from enacting one child policies/sterilization on minorites, promoting large white families, and halting non-european immigration? Nothing but the establishment...I think it's time that there's finally a political party that isn't batshit crazy about heiling hitler and killing nonwhites, but isn't ready to let white america come crumbling down. But who's gonna start one?
>>
File: V74vA4T.jpg (94KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
V74vA4T.jpg
94KB, 750x734px
>>140409634
>>140410074
>>140413219
>>140413294
>>140415321

it's called "gerrymandering". redraw those electoral lines and they just might win something.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering

you're welcome.
>>
>>140408449
no shit. we watched it all happen right before our very eyes. this shit isn't a secret.
>>
>>140441979
Kill Cali before you finish. Just give me a chance to return to Arizona.
>>
the mormons are helping him

mormons are the new dems
>>
>>140408449
>secretly
its just racist to point it out
>>
>>140413299
Refugees can't vote you fucking dumbass
>>
>>140424068
I was just looking for the image with this in the archive.

>>140408449
I have friends who live in Idaho, they say its really bad. The muslims all don't work so they lurk through the towns together during the day.
One got in a car accident with a white woman and like 30 muslim men showed up.
>>
>>140408449
>I guess the Obama administration has been secretly infecting the remaining white, peaceful parts of the US with niggers and refugees. Where on earth is left in the US that is safe?

This is what New Labour did in white towns all over the north of England. The scientific socialists are insidious and play a very very long game.
>>
>>140408449
These are also some of the last bastions of our Native cultures too. We should not fuck those people harder or at all any longer. This shit is evil.
>>
>>140410499
you are a disinfo shill

it isn't californians

it's illegal spics

get it right or die out, faggot
>>
>>140408449
Yeah, we know.

It's about destroying white people

Ever heard of disparate impact or HUD?
>>
WHY DONT WE COVER THE STATES IN PIGS BLOOD??
>>
>Idaho
Mormon "pluralism" cucks
>>
>>140409634
The original term is blockbusting, it has different advantages. In this case it was probably about votes, but the old use of the blockbusting goes back before minority slave voting was a concept.

It was when someone, typically a jew, would sell a property for cheap to bring a black family into a white neighborhood. They would then send someone out to inform the neighborhood that a black family was moving in, in such a way as to cause alarm. The property value of the entire area would plummet and white flight would occur allowing the blockbuster to seize up the entire block.

Section eight is literally for this purpose btw.
>>
>>140444124
Yup. That's the term. It's been happening for years and now it's a federal program
>>
>>140409843
fuck I was thinking I would move there, im in bumfuck noware in vic and we have Burmese and Somalis everywhere
>>
I live in the midwest and honestly when I go outside or to the store it's hard to believe this country was 90% white in the 50s. It just a distant fantasy at this point and that wasn't even that fucking long ago. I don't even want to think about what America will be by the 30s or 40s. Who even knows at that point?
>>
>>140414056
Everybody look at this retard and learn what not to do
>>140443477
Not *legally*, no
>>
File: 1484141681258.jpg (183KB, 497x593px) Image search: [Google]
1484141681258.jpg
183KB, 497x593px
>>140408449
>>
WHY NOT PIGS BLOOD???
>>
>>140443603
>The scientific socialists are insidious and play a very very long game
VERY long.
>>
>>140445104
under Obama era rules over 1,000 mexicans are removed by the day, with white immigrants coming in and the new ICE with teeth I wouldn't be surprised to see 10,000/day removed

3.6 million deported in the first year
>>
>>140412613
This. I see it everyday in Boise. Cut the gibs, many, many, problems solved.

>>I promise to do nothing to make them feel welcome.
>>
>>140414056
>>140419850
>>140425065
>Enjoy prison
Haven't our politicians made our lives prison for the majority of whites? Or, aren't the majority set for it very soon? Phasing them out of positions of power, shaming them, debasing them, breaking apart their family units and culture, forgiving those who commit crimes against them, taking away their voice by importing foreigners en masse, hurting them financially by cutting their support for good schools and jobs, damage their networks by forcing others into their networks (this thread), and controlling their minds by hate speech laws designed to silence them. Isn't it prison already? How much worse will we let it get, or will we simply go out with a whimper?
>Can have a story to point to
Terrorists with refugee passports shot a lot of people at the bataclan theater, immigration goes up cuckoldry goes up in europe. Antifa and normies protest violently and shout their belligerence, and we hide on imageboards because we're afraid of repercussions. It seems like no matter the story, they win and we lose. They commit violence, the world forgets the next day our dead are disgraced we're wounded and we keep getting fucked in the ass. It's as simple as, if you don't want to be the victims of bolshevism, you need a form of activism of your own, fast and effective. I highly recommend checking out the rise and fall of the soviet union, the bolsheviks, the red army, the secret police, the NKVD, all that to see the similarities and to see the danger of letting this shit go unchecked. I think it's very similar to what's happening here but realize they won, they took over, they murdered the royal family, and took over. Somehow we've gotta check it, and the best (and safest for us) way to do it we don't know but that we have to I think is clear.
>>
>>140408449

Secretly? We've known this for a long time.
>>
>>140445104
You have no future, and that's a good thing. A completely brown USA? It's so beautiful I cry just thinking about it. Utopia will finally be here.
>>
>>140445564
What really made it sink in for me was reading about the Maoist struggle sessions. Right around the time all the college deans were getting blasted by blm.

Seems more Maoist in nature to me
>>
they tried bringing muslims into our 90% white town in montana, only a few came here, small enough numbers so its not an issue thankfully
>>
>>140413848
the cali people moving out to idaho or montana aren't hybrid prius driving faggots

they all went to colorado when they legalized teh pot

not sure why you are such a dumb fuck
>>
>>140414700
i hear wind river is nice
>>
>>140411041
Other than voting what can we do? U can set up burning crosses in their yards or lynch them but ull just motivate mote self loathing white cucks to turn against their own people harder. Only hope is to redpill the cuckwhites who instinctively tune out anything contrary to the (((narrative)))
>>
>>140446687
Really the only thing we can do is keep doing what we've been doing.

Try to red pill and stay none violent for the most part. Bring up issues like the OP among others
>>
>>140411041
It's not about crying it's about spreading awareness first.
>>
>>140446131
you know what needs to be done.
>>
File: Democrats vs republicans.jpg (92KB, 1080x794px) Image search: [Google]
Democrats vs republicans.jpg
92KB, 1080x794px
>>140442645
>But who's gonna start one?
How about you?

In all seriousness the idea is a joke man. America has been a "two identical parties are what you can choose" for decades and it shows no signs of stopping.
>>
>>140416759
thissssssss
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Cercle
>>
>>140446984
Could try convincing cuckwhites to move into black neighborhoods. If they refuse theyre racist. Nothing redpilled me harder than living among them.
>>
>>140447844
Same here, lived in the black part of town twice. They're such fucking retarded, dirty and violent sub humans it's unbelievable
>>
>>140416759
Well said.
>>
>>140448344
>>140447844
Checked

Nothing redpilled harder than first hand experience
>>
>>140408449
"accident"
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/local/community/boise/article41567628.html
>>
>>140409634
>wasn't there a specific name for this policy implementation.
It's called dindufication.
>>
I can't believe you guys got away with killing JFK during the fucking cold war but not that kenyan piece of shit nigger
>>
>>140450301
>you guys
You mean the Jews? Why would they kill a nigger who works in their interests?
>>
>>140411729
"Refugees" are 100% getting money. I knew a bunch of Bosnians in Boise and upon arriving here they all received something like 10-20k, so they all had brand new cars. In high school all the refugee fucks would have car shows while I rode the shitty ass bus.
>>
>>140450301
He actually set the precedent for bullet proof closed top auto travel. Yet another thing the Jews have taken from the high trust huwhite society we all need to rise up and take back.
>>
File: rjrstjsj.png (693KB, 870x375px) Image search: [Google]
rjrstjsj.png
693KB, 870x375px
>>140411825
>King Nigger used Section 8/HUD to ruin safe prosperous whitopias in the midwest.

The kikes needed someplace out of the way to dump their Chicago nigger problem so they could tear down the projects and redevelop the properties into luxury lakefront condos.
>>
>>140443307
We need more concentrated effort to meme a gigantic CA earthquake which will devastate it and split it off from CONUS. After you get to AZ of course.
>>
>>140446022
>A completely brown USA? It's so beautiful I cry just thinking about it. Utopia will finally be here.
How well did that work out for Rhodesia?
>>
File: rjrstjsj.png (235KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
rjrstjsj.png
235KB, 395x500px
>>140451019
That's the not so secret purpose behind Section-8. It's not to help niggers, it's to get rid of them.
Once kikes kick the nigs out of cities, the slumlords' properties skyrocket in value and can be redeveloped. And the goyim out in the 'burbs have to deal with all the dindu crime and watch their property values plummet.
>>
>>140444893
Come to whitsundays cunt. European tourists everywhere and probably 95% white locals.
>>
>>140443750
t. Filthy nigger
>>
File: fyui.ikfdxfgth.png (504KB, 700x476px) Image search: [Google]
fyui.ikfdxfgth.png
504KB, 700x476px
>>140411729
Imagine what the legal ones are costing us.
>>
>>140409843
I live in Tassie and don't see the fuckers. Should I put my high-beams on?
>>
This is all about money. Why isn't this a huge story? The refugee resettlement orgs are making millions and they want more, more, more.
>>
>>140408449
I already knew this. Saw this years ago: http://www.wnd.com/2015/05/dhs-caught-busing-in-illegal-somalis-from-mexican-border/

Undeniable war on whites.
>>
Every refugee or migrant, whatever ya wanna call them, should be gang-stalked, followed everywhere with a camera. They cannot be trusted.
>>
>>140411468
Which is why the aristocracy and lower class are in collusion to destroy the middle class. Marx knew this, and as a self hated jew, forever vowed to eliminate moral muddle class whites because they are almost unequivocally good.
>>
>>140454016
every dime they get from the government needs to go directly into a special account where every transaction is open for the public to view
>>
File: U WUT.jpg (17KB, 220x233px) Image search: [Google]
U WUT.jpg
17KB, 220x233px
>>140411729
>>140411825
I WAS PLANNING ON MOVING TO IDAHO! I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE AREA THE JEWS LEFT ALONE

REEEEEEEE
>>
>>140408449
>secretly

you stupid faggot its been blatantly open. the fucking nigger has been sending refugees to red states on purpose in an attempt to flood them with blue gibs voters
>>
>>140410499
im sorry but idaho is a legit cuck state anon. youre done for, best bet is to hop over to wyoming, the last white state in the union and make your stand there
>>
>>140408449
This stuff doesn't make the news, does it? Except maybe as a "human interest" story -- seeing the Big Picture of Liberalism isn't something that gets talked-about.
>>
>>140408449
civil war can't come soon enough
>>
File: 1504095937104.gif (72KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
1504095937104.gif
72KB, 400x250px
>>140408449
>4 replies by this ID
Before the refugee crisis I was like sure I'll move to Europe beer with my brother kin. Maybe I'll get in touch with my roots? Now I'm like holy shit bitch build the wall keep them motherfuckers out of this country. What the fuck and Muhammad Jihad? This isn't a game anymore desu.

>select the images with an eraser
PinkCrusaderaser
>>
>>140411468
>scared the feds
It's being done to whites everywhere on earth. Think bigger.
>>
>>140445564
Don't play into our enemies' hands.
>>
>>140455383
Absolutely. The Zionists are eliminating the part of humanity that can fight them.
>>
Nothing turned me into a racist more than the refugee crisis. At first I was naive and thought that it's great, these people are being freed from their oppressors, but I soon realized that their oppressors were the only thing keeping the floodgates from being released upon all of predominantly white nations of this world. In some respects I feel that the world leaders knew this and wanted to create people like me for the next great die-off.

Feeln sleepy
>>
>>140447504
I read this and knew without having to check the flag its made by a foreigner, absolutely ignorant
>>
>>140455311
since when was this a game?
>>
File: 1504090524067.gif (825KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504090524067.gif
825KB, 640x480px
>>140456323
Since it became reality senpai
>>
>>140408449
Has Trump done anything about this or no?
>>
>>140410499
how much are single bedroom apartments there? and even if i have to work at walmart or delivering pizzas, is it worth? denver/aurora is getting flooded with brown people and communist californians driving up living prices, i need to get out of here
>>
>>140411825

this. Obama flooded smalltown America with niggers under section 8. You can see it all over Wisconsin. It is heartbreaking.
>>
File: 1504090628551.gif (241KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1504090628551.gif
241KB, 640x480px
Then again, world leaders are so reflexive, that they're incapable of such aforementioned foresight and are likely reacting on basic reptilian human instincts, all whilst rationalizing to oneself that what they are doing is for the greater good. In a way, I feel sorry for Merkel, Obama and company. It seems they had base human instincts in mind, but failed failed miserably. They will be the catalyst for a new world war and a new world order. Far surpassing the reach of the United nations by every measure possible.
>>
>>140443477

But their children who are born here will, and then so will their scores of grandchildren. In two generations all the low population white states can be irreparably changed.
>>
>>140408449
How's Montana? Anyone anons been or live there to give insight if it's a worthy last stand for the white man?
>>
File: 1504264130578.jpg (97KB, 620x409px) Image search: [Google]
1504264130578.jpg
97KB, 620x409px
>>140409835
>>140431071
It has taken you retarded goyim this long to realize you are being genocided by assimilation?

No wonder it's been successful. G-d's chosen people will have our 2800 slaves, the Talmud told us so. We need you to breed with all those brown savages now, so it lowers your IQ and makes you into a subservient stupid race so all white people become picture related. lol

He looks like he might be barely smart enough to vote for the next Democrat, though someboyd will have to lead this retard there on a chain. This is the future of the white race, accept it! Yesss.
>>
File: gibs me dat.jpg (145KB, 480x350px) Image search: [Google]
gibs me dat.jpg
145KB, 480x350px
>>140410093
They will endure almost anything for gibs me dats and white women to rape.
>>
All we need is 1 spark
One opportunity
Do not miss this chance to know the true power of /pol/ is leaving you the red pills
Knowing your true demise
You can't realize
The black pills stop with you facing a barrel at the end of a stock full of buck shot
.... Continues?
>>
>>140410499
everyone on /pol/ should move to Sandpoint
>>
>>140408449
>I guess the Obama administration has been secretly infecting the remaining white, peaceful parts of the US with niggers and refugees.

Exactly, they will never force the bulk of them into black areas since the purpose is to "diversify" white majority areas. We aren't allowed to have a place our own.
>>
lol who cares America is a mutt nation anyway. Just pissing into an ocean of piss.
>>
Russia thinks trump is full of compromats
I think msm is full of black cocks
>>
Boise fag here and I rarely see any refugee or mudslum parasites. I live in the suburbs though so it would make sence for me not to see to many. I hear they are all downtown in the subsidized housing, they really dont leave there though, no one fucking wanted them (suprise) but they still came and completely fucked over any current residents living around them. Spics live 30 mins away, mudslims and niggers are downtown and white have the subs. Its very fucking segregated. Comfy as it gets all things considered
>>
>>140408449
Iowa is best! Mostly rural or small cities. Just got plenty of places that have never really seen someone who wasn't white. Heck I think until the last 3 years I hadn't seen more than 10 in like 15 years.
>>
>>140458801
>I'm virtue signalling my shitty state.
Nah brah, South Dakota's wayyy better you faggot.
God this banter is so low level anymore. What happened to you 4chins?
>back to the irc and brownweb
>>
File: 1483682399301.png (613KB, 1092x791px) Image search: [Google]
1483682399301.png
613KB, 1092x791px
>>140408449
it's not even that bad right now, the first-gen niggers actually remember how shit their lives were before and they try to work, go to college and become productive members of society

it's the dune coons, spics and the second-gen niggers that are going to turn this place into a shithole in 20 years
>>
I was born in 1989, and Memphis actually had a Republican mayor at the time. That is positively unthinkable today with the city's current demographics. The Democrats Section 8'd most of the city and chased whitey out into the suburbs.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872/
>>
>>140459366
What if we archive that
https://unvis.it/theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2008/07/american-murder-mystery/306872
>>
>>140459234
This
:-) :3 0:-)
>>
>>140412766
identifying as alt-right is what they want redditard
>>
>>140459410
I love
>no homo
>>
>>140411041
according to based finland..cops are the answer..they fuck off on their own after..but you could do some shit too
>>
>>140408449
"Refugee" is a technical, political status.
If Boise has 15,000 of them, LA has 5,000 of them, and NY has 6,000 of them, Boise has more, but it's not an astronomical amount. The US doesn't take in many refugees compared to Yurop.
>>
>>140443477
>i can't think any further ahead than tomorrow, the post
>>
File: IMG_0096.jpg (81KB, 1024x526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0096.jpg
81KB, 1024x526px
>>140408449
Reminder

Sauron's hordes will march right up to the gates before the battle begins

They will be in your cities/towns

Obama picked where they get sent carefully
>>
>>140458693
never see them downtown, there's a fucking shit ton of them over by 36th and state though, and always a bunch of them swarming the winco on fairview too
>>140459583
do we even have 15,000? I didn't read the articles because they would probably trigger me, but I always thought it was like in the low thousands at worst
>>
>>140458273
>Sandpoint
Resort communities with ski areas draw wealthy shitlibs. Shitlibs organize to invite refugees. Tillerson at State is a total cuck who created a new affirmative action program in response to Charlottesville, so don't expect any cut back in refugee resettlement under his watch.
>>
>>140459829
Mind of I save this image?
This image perfectly encapsulates the struggle between normie newage and oldfag /pol/
>>
>>140459583
15,000 is 15,000 far too many. Remove Kebab, Niggers, and Illegals... you'll be amazed how things can improve
>>
>>140459835
Huh I never see them much out and about desu. Atleast they arent causing trouble for now, we are starting to get more gang activity from the spics in Caldwell but no big happenings yet. I had a gun to my head 4 days ago when I caught 4 white dudes in masks looking for some dude in my yard. Fuckers from Oregon are mulling the drugs down here and causing trouble. Stay safe bro, I fear the quiet wont last forever.
>>
File: 1476207645246.png (23KB, 431x358px) Image search: [Google]
1476207645246.png
23KB, 431x358px
>>140459583

I'm sure it's just (((coincidence))) that a white town in a white state got more refugees than LA and NYC combined...
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (130KB, 595x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
130KB, 595x1024px
>>140460157
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qj139dE7tFI

Keep up newfag

LOTR is the most evidence backed ancient history on earth
>>
>>140460453
I think you're funny too but I must lay my head down for the deep slumber
>>
>per capita
Well duh. If you put 1 refuge family in Carbondale KS then it now has more refuges "per capita" than NYC or LA.
>>
>>140458441
So are you guys dumb fuck
>>
make this a daily thread please
>>
>>140460339
yeah it's hit or miss, I think they only leave their nests on food stamp day
fucking shitloads of niglets in the schools though
>I had a gun to my head 4 days ago when I caught 4 white dudes in masks looking for some dude in my yard. Fuckers from Oregon are mulling the drugs down here and causing trouble. Stay safe bro, I fear the quiet wont last forever.
fucking shit, you too
not ready for this place to turn into a shithole yet, rope day when
>>140460392
there's a pretty noticeable uptick in faggot californians and other white guilt-addled suburbanites infiltrating state government and letting this shit happen
luckily there are enough shitbag good old goy republicans to balance it out, but those faggots can go fuck themselves too
>>
>>140409634
>all these replies and no mention of genocide
>>
>>140408449
I can tell this thread is die by its numbers and my numbers as well. OP should move to Antarctica. OP is a fag. Day of the 'insert noun here' when? Goodnight
>>
Honest answer? You escalate things. You bring in more refugees. You go MORE leftist.

You let shit get so bad it's like weimar republic, until people snap and go full 14/88.

I'm deadly serious, this is the only way out. You need to throw a ton of fuel on the fire or people will be boiled slowly without realising it.
>>
>>140460914
kill yourself faggot
>>
>>140461092
that's not going to work here, most of the shitheads opening the floodgates already fled here from shitholes where it's always worse to them and they just think it's some beautiful part of life that they'll never have to worry about anyway because they can live in expensive whites-only neighborhoods in the foothills and shop at exclusive hipster boutique shops because of how cheap it is to live here compared to california
>>
>>140412766
It's not removal of niggers you want (at first).

It's removal of the communists letting them in. The traitors must go first, or they will let more in.
>>
>>140456323
Also I figured they hated us enough to stay out of our countries. Guess they're just as tricky as you who, the...
>>
>>140461314
That's why you put hardened niggers in their nice hoods.

You call them nazi bigots if they don't accept blacks in beverly hills.

go look at the weimar republic and how bad it got. That's what won hitler support.
>>
>>140408449

Happened here too.

http://www.nkytribune.com/2015/06/making-a-home-in-northern-kentucky-refugees-forced-from-their-homeland-seek-new-start-here/

I see them fucking everywhere. Please Trump they have to go back!
>>
>>140411567
nice try schlomo
>>
>>140461314
I think it will unironically happen in case of UK and USA but by then it's going to be way too late for us whites. Pretty much every race outside of whites is still racist as fuck. Blacks killing each other in Africa to this day, Muslims still being divided with Sunnis and Shiites killing each other on daily basis. Asians absolutely every other Asian nation. Once white man goes away the authoritarian police state that liberals call "utopia" will collapse and things will get interesting.
>>
>>140411729
haha you little pussy with slaving for your plebbux and paying taxes that are given to immigrants. You have no one to blame except yourself
>>
>>140461626
Literally Jews and Catholics bringing refugees into northern KY
>>
>>140415713
Mate, you're about 3 decades too late if you believe this is what fucked the tories. This is all post WW2 changes baring fruit
>>
File: hitchens.png (564KB, 796x960px) Image search: [Google]
hitchens.png
564KB, 796x960px
>>
>>140424068
Trump will not act with the same level of passion. No conservative will so we will lose
>>
>>140460603
Im not kidding
>>
>>140443076
its the opposite though
instead of redrawing borders to fit voter populations they're redrawing voter populations to fit borders
>>
>>140409634
Population replacement.
>>
>>140414855
what's that about the Pharaohs?
>>
>>140459835
>>140460339
Nevada fag moving to BOI. Where are the whitest areas in the $175-185k range? Star seems comfy.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.