[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ i'm thinking about moving to Southampton, if any of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: port-of-southampton..png (326KB, 633x275px) Image search: [Google]
port-of-southampton..png
326KB, 633x275px
/pol/ i'm thinking about moving to Southampton, if any of you live down there whats it like?or if anyone has other recommendations of places worth living UK or overseas.
>>
>>140402329
>/pol/
correction, you mean /bant/
>>
>>140402329
Southampton/ Portsmouth isn't bad. Pompey is actually one of the rare places in Britain today where they are proud of their history and heritage. Of all the places I've been in the UK Portsmouth felt the most British. At least they don't give a fuck if anybody gets offend by them flying the Gerges Cross.
>>
>>140402329
why not north hampton?
>>
>>140403190
*George's
>>
>>140403190
Portsmouth is a genuine shithole full of the scummiest kind of whites and should be fucking nuked.
>>
>>140403556
Those are the same whites that have fought Britains wars for centuries. When everybody else is discussing it they are doing it. Rich military/navy tradition and no fucks given about the carnage they have caused around the world. A lot better than your London chattering class in my eyes.
>>
>>140403556
>t. Ali Baba
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 1000x715px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1000x715px
This is not /pol/ related.
This is a political discussion board.
Use another site / board for personal advice/ travel
>>
>>140404534

Calm down cunt, i just wanted to ask /pol/ because i felt like it...but yeah i'v moved
>>
>>140402329
Why Southampton and not anywhere else in the UK? Live somewhere where you can get jobs in your field, where you have family, where you can afford a nice house, etc, some reason like that. I can't imagine Southampton would have anything that is worth moving to Southampton for that you wouldn't find in other cities. The UK is small enough that you can travel anywhere else here for one off/ annual events if you want to go and see some warships once in a while.
>>
>>140404873
Fuck him. If he wasn't such a cunt he would have fucked off to another thread and let this one die. But no, that would be too difficult for him. Anyway mate good luck with the move.
>>
>>140405194

Well i'v not long just applied for the navy so that's the reason why i picked it out.
>>
>>140405417

Thank you mate:D
>>
>>140402329
Just don't come to Bournemouth shithole.
>>
>>140405499
I'm not familiar with the navy but I would imagine that you would be living in their accommodation or where they send you anyway.
>>
>>140404175
I don't mean the military or navy, I mean genuine lower class chavs who let their dogs and kids shit in the street next to each other.
>>
>>140405684
I'll leave you with this. I can't imagine the people of Portsmouth letting muslims or any other scumbags spit on returning soldiers/sailors like has happened in other towns in Britain.

https://youtu.be/h24wFe_zWUQ
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.