[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DACA recipient here. Came here at 4 from the Korea, 22 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 20

File: lXSWGjR.png (65KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
lXSWGjR.png
65KB, 1092x1037px
DACA recipient here. Came here at 4 from the Korea, 22 years of age now. Grew up through the US education system, never left the US. Graduated last year with a Nursing degree and managed to land a full time nursing gig in a great hospital in the city.

I pay taxes, I have my own place as of last month, got a bunch of great lifelong friends and a fantastic GF, but now I can only legally work and stay here until 2019 when my DACA stuff expires. Then I'm forced to say goodbye to everyone I've ever known and start a new life with my skill set somewhere else.

It's easy to demonize us, say how we don't belong here, how we should go back where we came from. I've had PMs telling me I should kill my parents, others saying how I should spite them, how it's their fault and I should hate them for it and blame them for their actions. My point is every one of us DACA kids have our own stories, our situations are different. We did come here legally. My parents were sponsored by a corporation in the UK. They screwed them over by cancelling their work visas after. At that point they had already settled here and had investments that tied them down.

At the end of the day they gave birth to me and yes, what they did was unlawful but it's also because of them that I was the first in my entire family to graduate college. My parents worked hard to give me my education. They scrapped by with cash jobs. We've lived in basements and now they're business owners. It's hard to understand from my perspective but I'm not going to hold it against them after all they have given me.

The truth is some of us DACA recipients give back so much to US society, we're new graduates, we hold prestigious degrees from ivy's, we're Doctors and Nurses, firefighters, engineers, architects... some of us are even in the military.
>>
>>140398997
I was planning to continue my post-bach education here but unfortunately this is the harsh reality for us if Congress doesn't do anything in the next 6 months. I'm fortunate for all the experiences I've gained here in the US and the memories I have from here will stay with me for a lifetime.
>>
>>140398997
don't come here when u get kicked out

memes have consequences
>>
>>140398997
You can apply for residency but you haven't. Are you retarded?
>>
Nice reddit comment nigger
>>
>>140398997
>My parents worked hard to give me my education.
Which was not as hard as following the law

>now they're business owners
If they follows laws like regular americans, who would be the business owner? an american?
>>
I hope you fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>140398997
Didn't read your post. Just wanted to say bon voyage. That's french for get out nigger.
>>
I'd kill to live in a country full of my own people. Step up, nigga
>>
>>140398997
Haha! GOODBYE FAGGOT!
>>
>>140398997
Fuck you
>>
>>140398997
this pasta is getting stale
>in all fields
>>
I saw this shit from a leddit screencap
>>
>>140398997
TL;DR Go back to Korea. They need you there.
>>
"Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) is an American immigration policy founded by the Obama administration in June 2012. DACA allows certain illegal immigrants who entered the country as minors, to receive a renewable two-year period of deferred action from deportation and eligibility for a work permit."

The program was written to DEFER your deportation for 2 years, which you could renew (if accepted) but which also could be denied.
You had all this time to get legal. But you always knew...because of the way DACA was written as a DEFERMENT (and not a permanent license to remain legal)...that you'd either have to get legal OR go home.

Time is up. 2 years + 2 years + 2 years deferment is all you're going to get.

>deferment
>thinks it means forever

obviously still can't speak english
>>
>>140398997
time togo back gook
just in time to fight the norks
>>
>>140398997
die in a car fire.
>>
Youre only going to find a bunch of retarded faggots here. The fact that you made this post would suggest that you are a retarded faggot too.
>>
>>140398997
well, look at this way you got a good education, good work ethic, you are making money, an im sure you speak korean so you will be a good asset to your motherland
>>
US needs to avoid setting a precedent for legalizing illegal immigration. If no strong penalties are applied moral hazard will arise concerning legal/illegal immigration.
>>
>>140398997
Go back legally.
>>
Stop responding to obvious pasta you fucking mongoloids
>>
>>140398997
>company fired my dad so his work visa expired and he just ignored the law because parents had investments... while living in someone's basement

sad blog and i think you're leaving some important parts out (how do you have enough money for investments while living in someones basement) but your parents are the ones that screwed you. should have done things the legal way.
>>
What the fuck were your parents thinking OP, my mom is from Korea and I'm a military brat. My mom had to jump through hoops, pay all the fees, learn english, to come here LEGALLY. Why do you get exemptions when my parents did things the right way. As a half Korean I'm ashamed that your Korean parents didn't know better, Koreans aren't shit tier type of people to try to abuse the system like this.
>>
Look everyone, Sheklesteins new strategy, pretend DACA punishes 10,000s of "based" Asian illegals since the goyim empathise with them (even though they overwhelmingly hate Whites)
Fuck off Shlomo/Chang
>>
>>140400125
How long does it take to become a citizen if you're in the DACA program, and how long does it take without? Is it 7 years?
>>
Tldr still have to go back
>>
>>140398997
If you're so valuable then why don't you ask your hospital to sponsor you as H1B? You allegedly have the skill set and case for it.

And wtf were you parents doing? 16 years doing nothing to obtain citizenship?
>>
File: 1504213772454m.jpg (53KB, 883x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1504213772454m.jpg
53KB, 883x1024px
I'm a leaf helping my girlfriend move into Boston for the last 4 days for school. Just got internet, now all of pol is talking about "daca".

What is this? Will it make America whiter? Will these beaners start being shipped to Canada because of this?
>>
>>140398997
>The truth is some of us DACA recipients give back so much to US society
Lies. You take more than you give, and often take from law-abiding citizens because "muh right to be here because I exist!"

You take jobs that, as illegals, were never meant to be yours. You claim to pay your fair share of taxes, but illegals couldn't because only legal residents and citizens can--illegals don't and can't have the paperwork/status to pay such taxes. Yet you enjoy many benefits/privileges that are only reserved for citizens (and to some extent, legal residents). It doesn't matter if some (((corporation))) screwed your parents over. You should've left once your right to be here has expired. Also, you should've never trusted filthy Jews to begin with. You vermin claim to be upstanding and law-abiding citizens of this country but by staying here, you're all criminals. Such talk of lawfulness is hypocrisy and nothing more than outright lies--you are no different from the niggers who mug people as you staying here is robbing someone of what's supposed to be theirs. Most of you don't even become fully Americans. It's always "X-Americans". You're either American or you're not, and you WILL go back. You like Kimchi? Abandon all that bullshit and gorge on only fucking burgers or go back to Rotten Cabbage Land. No Gook-speak or you go back to where you can talk gooblygook all you want. When we tell you to kill your fellow gooks, you don't question it. You just ask how many or you will be sent there to die with them.
>>
File: 1504575846035.jpg (31KB, 717x476px) Image search: [Google]
1504575846035.jpg
31KB, 717x476px
>>140398997
all that and you didnt once think to apply for citizenship? let me guess, you took it for granted. Betcha in commifornia huh enjoying those nice nursing school gibs? well ya know what, times up GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
Fake and gay.

South Korea is a first world country with good paying jobs and a Christian backbone.

Fuck this bullshit larping
>>
>>140402445
dat ass tho
>>
>>140398997
Why did you never apply for actual citizenship. You had plenty of time, you should have realized daca wasn't permanent.
>>
>>140398997
Nice pasta faggot. Saged
>>
File: 1502851429174.jpg (168KB, 763x733px) Image search: [Google]
1502851429174.jpg
168KB, 763x733px
>>140398997

You took a job from an American, leeched off our education system and are responsible for rent inflation. Fuck off back to whatever hole your parents crawled out of, maybe use your free American education (lol) to better your own country instead of displacing people here.
>>
>>140398997
>what they did was unlawful but-

Stopped reading right there.
>>
File: ah-hitler-miss-me-yet.jpg (18KB, 420x312px) Image search: [Google]
ah-hitler-miss-me-yet.jpg
18KB, 420x312px
>>140398997
22 years ago? That´s 1998 right?
Korea was not and has not been a 3rd world country since... forever?
You lying shitcock.
>>
If you're eligible for a visa based on professional skill, apply for that.

If not, it means we can replace you reasonably well with a citizen.

Does Korea give citizenship to kids who were broght there at a young age by their parents?
>>
>>140398997
You have to go back
>>
Your people and country will love to have you back, imagine how much better you can improve their quality of life
>>
>>140398997
I have my own place as of last month, got a bunch of great lifelong friends and a fantastic GF, but now I can only legally work and stay here until 2019 when my DACA stuff expires.
>Then I'm forced to say goodbye to everyone I've ever known and start a new life with my skill set somewhere else.

GOOD!

I DID EVERYTHING "RIGHT," GOT GOOD GRADES, AND IM FUCKING UNEMPLOYED, HAVE NO FRIENDS, AND LIVE WITH MY PARENTS OUT OF NECESSITY BECAUSE I CANT FIND A HALF DECENT JOB.

HOPE YOU GET DEPORTED! KOREA HAS A VERY STRICT IMMIGRATION SYSTEM. WHY SHOULDNT WE?
>>
>>140398997
>what they did was unlawful
>>
>>140402882
This. Shit I wish they'd send me to South Korea, I'd marry a qt girl and have a ton of angry hapa kids
>>
>>140399356
Getting approved through that waitlist is horrible. Takes years.
>>
>>140398997
I sympathize with you my fellow American, I want you to know that I welcome you here and I don't really think most of the young people in your situation are bad folks at all. The reason why people in this board and outside love to bash and demonize you is that even though ya'll came here illegally and were at one point had nothing but dreams, you have been able to become someone and pursue your dreams, something which the people here despise and envy because even though they've had all the luxuries and opportunities in the world by simply being lucky enough to be born here, they are people with no redeeming qualities, with no aspirations to become anything and live unfulfilling lives.

I just hope that this whole fiasco is resolved soon and you're allowed to continue living your life and fulfilling your goals. Best of luck to you friend.
>>
>>140398997
Join the ARMY.
>>
>>140404332
You are a massive cuck.
>>
>>140404332
I hope this is pasta
>>
>>140402651
5 years probation to become a citizen, can't renew DACA after this, so OP is fucked.
>>
If you really love the country and your life that much, just do the sensible thing and apply for residency, green card (I'm not american I'm not sure how it works but I know you can do it.)
Then just move back into your own life, even if it takes a year to go through that process, treat it as a gap year and travel for abit, explore your home country. Make the most out of a "bad" situation.
You know at heart you shouldn't be here, so do the proper thing.
>>
>>140404283
He's had since he was 4. So like 20 years? A nigger this lazy shouldn't be an american
>>
>>140398997
you have to go back m80
>>
Man, it fucking sucks to have lawbreaking shit parents. Too bad they came to a society that changes high offices every 2 to 8 years. You should totally blame the country though, definitely not your parents for using you as a glorified anchor.
>>
>>140398997
Why are you blaming America?

Blame your parents for coming the crime in the first place. Stupid napalm dodging chinks.
>>
>>140398997
this fucking horseshit again, fuck this LARPer
>>
How much is Soros paying these posters to flood 4chan with bullshit stories about DACA recipients?

Since Soros toadies are willing to make up stories, let me make up one of my own.

I did a survey of DACA recipients in my area and out of one hundred and five recipients, one hundred were living by selling drugs and robbing elderly US veterans. The rest merely live off defrauding SSDI.
>>
>>140404283
Only had 2 decades to sign up and waited the last months
>>
>>140398997
>It's easy to demonize us,

No demonizing friend. Just following the law, take your lumps and then go through the process the right way. You're obviously very accomplished so I know you can do it :)
>>
>>140399356
was just about to post something similar.

YOU ARE A LIE OP
>>
>>140398997
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK GOOK
I FUCKING DESPISE YOU ILLEGALS
>>
You should've been gassed long ago.
>>
Can you do this in south korea? Overstay your visa, stay illegally, work illegaly, have your illegal kid go to school, college, get scholarships meant for citizens and then work?
>>
>>140398997
Wow. I didn't expect all this negativity...to the people saying I should marry my girl - she's a polish DACA recipient so we're both in the same boat haha. She came here at 6, we went to nursing school together.

A lot of you have asked why didn't I just apply to be a citizen here - simple answer is I can't. DACA recipients have no special pathway to citizenship. We are given a SSN to pay taxes which allows us to obtain an ID (driver's license). We also receive authorization to work here legally. That is the extent of Obama's program, which we have to renew every 2 years (. The only way to obtain a green card for us is just like everyone else: leave the US for a minimum of 10 years and then apply from my native country (which means I will have to wait more than then 10 years and also means that there's a chance I might get denied).

A lot of you asked what my plans are. I'm planning to start my master's in either Canada or the UK. Some of you probably think I'll just pack up and go back to Korea, however having been in the US my entire life I didn't get much chance to practice the Korean language and thus only speak it and cannot write. During college I've also picked up some German so who knows! Planet Earth is a big place and there are TONS of great countries! :)
>>
>>140406028
I knew writing this and being so open about my life to the internet would garner some hate. I just want to clarify that I've never been handed a silver spoon, everything I had today I worked for. DACA kids are ineligible for financial aid and most scholarships no matter how great your GPA is. We got no hand outs. I started working to fund my tuition as soon as I hit 18 using my work authorization (working retail at places like H&M, Wholefoods). We had to work our way to internships and professional jobs just like other people. I did not steal anyone's spot. I took SAT exams just like you guys, applied to colleges across the country, had in-person and skype interviews with Admissions like you guys. I put on a suit and tie to be interviewed to get into my nursing program just like everyone else. I proved I had skill and proficiency when dealing with patients just like everyone else.
>>
>>140402882
No, it has that image, but it's a developing country with a terrible work culture and shit pay.
>>
>>140398997
Don't care, don't enter a country illegally.
>>
>>140405435
you're totally not an idiot

>>140405531
you're dumb
>>
At the end of the day Koreans don't integrate into American culture. You will have your social circle in America but still be Korean and have the Korean complex. You will only support your own businesses and likely never talk to actual Americans so why the fuck should I care?
>>
>>140398997
>I've had PMs telling me I should kill my parents,
>I've had PMs telling me
>I've had PMs
>PMs
>t. authentic 4channistan oper8tor LOLOLOMAO

why are leftists so bad at everything, even the simplest of tasks like not knowing 4chan doesn't have a PM system
>>
>>140398997
You have to go back, and defend the homeland.
>>
>>140405874
That is why America called Land of Free.
>>
>>140398997
Imagine how fucked he would be (if that weren't a pasta), a korean 22 year old who didn't go through the korean education system. Not only would he be in cultural shock from the insane working culture, he would be a nobody to his own people, muh if you don't have a degree from seoul university you're worth jack shit
>>
>>140398997
bitch you posted this thread already
enjoy the free trip back to korea, you piece of shit
>>
>>140406283
No, immigration has always been restricted. Originally to only white European Christians. Land of the Free refers to our natural rights enshrined in the constitution.
>>
>>140398997

Slav here.
Parents brought me over as a kid, legally.
I have lived here since 2000.
I would have no problem with getting deported back to my based Visegrad ancestral lands tomorrow.
>>
>>140398997
Have an anchor baby pleb.

I would say not to worry about it, that ending daca is needed so congress can do their Fucking job and pass a permanent solution to this problem. But we all know that Congress can't get anything done. I feel for you bro, I really do
>>
>>140398997
I broke into your house one day and started living in the basement. I never cared for your permission until you found me and wanted to kick me out. I know it's easy to call me a criminal and a creep but look at all the nice things I bought for your basement that I'm enjoying myself! Yes, the turds you found several times on the hallway were mine but I only want to talk about the things that I bought for your house!
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>140398997
Trumps administration is evil. Only reason he is ending DACA is because his goal is to start a race war so all whites vote for him in 2020. He is trying to make you all rise up.
>>
>>140398997
Memes aside, move to Australia they'll take a nurse and your girl may be able to come to, you'll basically live in a better version of America were the only two major groups are East Asians and Europeans.
>inb4 fuck off we're full
My mum is Aussie with family going back to 1823 and I have citizenship btw before I get slagged off for being a Pom
>>
>>140399356

Most dreamers will probably stay but I think ending it is more a deterrent for the future than a mass round up and deport.
>>
>>140398997
apply for citizenship and wait in line
>>
>>140406578
>his goal
Shut up idiot.
>>
>>140406578
I wish that were true. He's sitll doing pretty good, though.
>>
>>140406028
>so we're both in the same boat haha
Did they give you the tickets so quickly? At least you'll be with her on your way back.
>>
>>140406578
trump is litrally hibler XDDD
>>
>>140398997
too bad you're a dirty non white you have to go back eventually, should have done it earlier
>>
Sorry, but saving western civilization is *drumroll* not about you. I wish you the best of luck, but this is necessary.
>>
>>140404283

I did. Took me 10 fucking years. You want it enough you will find a way.
>>
>>140398997
y tf wud u leave korea? living there is better than living here.
>>
>>140398997

korea is a great place ot live. don't be sad. and korean passports are always welcome to visit the US so you can visit your friends whenever you want.
>>
>>140398997
Why dont you just apply for citizenship or marry an american woman?
>>
>>140398997
When it is to open borders, ppl are like "take us all in"
When the deportations start, ppl are like "i do pay taxes, i don't deserve it".
Either you are with the mass, or by yourself.
Also, a nation is not built upon taxes only, but hey the states should take everybody in, since they created so much mass immigration from corrupting and bombing all over the world.
>>
>>140398997
funny how you managed to accomplish so much for yourself off the backs of americans but never bothered to make yourself legal

see ya later paco
>>
>>140406882
And you know this from experience? Bullshit.
>>
>>140398997
>At that point they had already settled here and had investments that tied them down.
I know this is bait. But that is the sentence where your parents broke the law. They weren't LITERALLY tied down, they just didn't WANT to go back. There was no reason why they couldn't have gone back other than they didnt fucking want to. Your parents are assholes. Be mad at them, not trump. Or be happy with them, they allowed you to stay here illegally for many years so that you acquired a fantastic education that you can make use of, somewhere else.
>>
>>140398997
So why don't you just apply for citizenship, green card, or work visa like every legal immigrant? If what you say about your life is true, should be a breeze. You can pass the citizenship test, right?
>>
Am I the only aussie thatsees this word "Dreamers" thrown about and think they are called tgis because theyre dreaming if they thibk they can stay. I mean I just imagine old mate from the castle and his son.
>son: dad can Pedro stay with us until he grows up he won't cost too much
>dad: tell him he's dreaming
>>
>>140407015
>backs of americans
Brainlet pls. This guy said he pays taxes.
>>
>>140407147
pretty sure they dont have 40k college tuition. its a first world country but without all the gibs and minorities. theyre more innovative than americans when it comes to technology. perhaps a drawback is the military service, but this can be viewed as a coming of age ritual and you probably will gain positive traits from this.
>>
>>140398997
stupid koreans

YOU WANT KIMCHI?
YOU WANT INSTANT NOODLE?

pig disgusting
>>
>>140407509
every illegal pays taxes when it comes time for them to get deported
>>
>>140407509
How much did it cost the US to get him to the point where he pays taxes?
>>
>>140407555
Who cares if it costs less to go to college? What's the point of going to college if there is no opportunity to get rich.
>>
>>140398997
Go home to Asia with other asians. Come and conquer us if you want to live in white man's land so badly.
>>
>>140406028
>>140406059

Blame Obama. Dude fucked y'all by running DACA through as executive order. Dude just punted. He did this because trying to persuade folks to craft a bit and usher it through Congress is apparently too much work for his black ass. Just can't be bothered to do shit he was elected to do.

At this point you have to wait and see what Trump will do. Don't fall for scaremongering bullshit that the Dems are yelling out. Remember, they went along with DACA to gain advantage against Romney.
>>
-=- Important Information -=-
Report all illegal immigrants and individuals or companies hiring and supporting illegal immigration to U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).

https://www.ice.gov/tipline
https://www.ice.gov/contact/field-offices

https://www.fbi.gov/tips
https://www.fbi.gov/contact-us/field-offices
>>
File: 1v3ihx.jpg (52KB, 620x368px) Image search: [Google]
1v3ihx.jpg
52KB, 620x368px
>>140398997
You're an ungrateful piece of garbage and I'm glad you're leaving.
You took those spots in school, University and now the hospital from an American citizen and legal immigrants ya piece of garbage.
People come here legally and struggle for generations just to have some entitled piece of shit like you destroy their families first chance at having someone graduate University after 3 generations of struggling in America.
And now you have the fuckin balls to cry about it and look for sympathy!!!
How much sympathy do you have for the able bodied man on welfare while you have the privilege of working and paying taxes and feeling good about yourself?
Please take your high quality-low priced education and get the fuck out and say thank you when you're leaving, ya fuckin piece of shit.
>>
You already have a country. Go home. I have nothing against you except where you're located. I know Korea is a slut nation even worse than the US but just don't get a tv and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 1462334140994.jpg (23KB, 374x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462334140994.jpg
23KB, 374x600px
>>140398997
Go back
>>
>>140407621
Kimchi is good.
>>
>>140403165
he got me at they scrapped by on cash jobs.....
>>
>>140398997
This is mostly targeted at the brown skinned people from Mexico and South America. You should have taken care of business years and years ago and gotten citizenship. There have been multiple amnesties and other federal programs to fast track people just like you. Why haven't you even bothered to apply?
>>
>>140398997
get the FUCK out
>>
>>140398997
You get to go back to Korea and live among your own people in a homogenous and trusting society. Our countries are being destroyed through mass immigration. You'll excuse me if I don't shed a tear for someone who has a luxury that no white person in the world has or ever will again, a homeland.
>>
>>140406105
ur a niger*
>>
>>140407650
I didn't even think of how much money the US is going to throw away in deporting people. >>140407688
You hit the nail right on the head. It cost the US money to get him to that point. So why throw all of that away by spending even more money to get him through the process of deportation. Way to make a pro DACA point there.
>>
DACA recipient here. Came here at 4 from the Korea, 22 years of age now. Grew up through the US education system, never left the US. Graduated last year with a Nursing degree and managed to land a full time nursing gig in a great hospital in the city.

I pay taxes, I have my own place as of last month, got a bunch of great lifelong friends and a fantastic GF, but now I can only legally work and stay here until 2019 when my DACA stuff expires. Then I'm forced to say goodbye to everyone I've ever known and start a new life with my skill set somewhere else.

It's easy to demonize us, say how we don't belong here, how we should go back where we came from. I've had PMs telling me I should kill my parents, others saying how I should spite them, how it's their fault and I should hate them for it and blame them for their actions. My point is every one of us DACA kids have our own stories, our situations are different. We did come here legally. My parents were sponsored by a corporation in the UK. They screwed them over by cancelling their work visas after. At that point they had already settled here and had investments that tied them down.

At the end of the day they gave birth to me and yes, what they did was unlawful but it's also because of them that I was the first in my entire family to graduate college. My parents worked hard to give me my education. They scrapped by with cash jobs. We've lived in basements and now they're business owners. It's hard to understand from my perspective but I'm not going to hold it against them after all they have given me.

The truth is some of us DACA recipients give back so much to US society, we're new graduates, we hold prestigious degrees from ivy's, we're Doctors and Nurses, firefighters, engineers, architects... some of us are even in the military.
>>
File: 1484874170981.png (84KB, 195x217px) Image search: [Google]
1484874170981.png
84KB, 195x217px
>>140408873
RACE TRAITOR
>>
>>140409473
Nah you see he competed with a soverign American for his uni position stealing an education from an american citizen, he then took his job from a soverign American citizen. All that happened was he displaced an american into a lower economic group which the taxes he pays won't cover for.
>>
>>140404283
>waaaah it takes years!!!!! waaaahh
"dreamers" deserve their fate. they had all this time to get legalized and they put it off. fucking idiots
>>
>>140398997
>The truth is some of us DACA recipients give back so much to US society, we're new graduates, we hold prestigious degrees from ivy's, we're Doctors and Nurses, firefighters, engineers, architects... some of us are even in the military.
IDGAF, go back
>>
I'm basically a nazi but I don't really mind koreans. I'm sorry about the situation you're in but i'd like to see just about every nonwhite removed from the us so there's not much i can say to you

you need to understand how far gone our country is, it's going to be hell getting it back. Not to mention asians are starting to game the identity politics system, saying they are opressed. And it's true, they miss out on university spots to dumb nogs and beans, but in the end the white man will be the one that suffers. Asians needs to fight to end affirmative action or leave
>>
>>140398997
I'LL TAKE FAKE-ASS STORIES THAT NEVER HAPPENED BUT GOT POSTED TO PUSH A FUCKING SHITSKIN AGENDA FOR 500 ALEX
>>
>>140410159
Actually, they cannot go to college because here you need a social for federal assistance and other kinds of assistance from the state. This is why most of these people have to go to community college. If they are rich enough to afford college, they would not come to the US in the first place. Your scenario is almost as unlikely as winning the lottery.
>>
>>140398997
lol bye illegal gook
>>
>>140398997
Tldr
You have to go back
>>
>>140409779
Sorry bro, but all our sympathy is dead. We're struggling and we can no longer support you. Maybe you are not individually the problem but there are too many of you here. Enjoy the skillsets you earned, you probably would have not gotten them had you been raised in Korea. Your problems are falling on deaf ears because we're not living in our Ivory Towers watching you scrape by, we're in the mud with you and we're having a tough time finding jobs and being able to afford to raise children in a decent way.
>>
>>140398997
Sorry bruh, but you gotta go...set a better example for your children than your parents did for you.
>>
File: much wages, 1st world country.png (2MB, 1581x687px) Image search: [Google]
much wages, 1st world country.png
2MB, 1581x687px
>>140402882
>South Korea is a first world country with good paying jobs and a Christian backbone.
>>
>>140398997
Boring copypasta.

Sorry, but the burden of responsibility falls on your criminal parents who remained after their visas were canceled. They clearly didn't have the agency or respect towards this nation to return to Korea, so your sob story is ridiculous on that alone. Also if you haven't gotten your butt on the waiting list for citizenship, that's also your problem. You're an adult, so be one faggot.

You have to go back.
>>
File: 1462083363450.jpg (48KB, 530x444px) Image search: [Google]
1462083363450.jpg
48KB, 530x444px
>>140398997
Good God, man! My heart feels for you, but why on Earth did you not ever apply for actual citizenship? If you're Korean, managed to make it as a nurse, and this well equipped with vocabulary, why didn't you try to become a citizen? I'm truly astonished by your story, anon.
>>
>>140398997
Fucking neck yourself
>>
>>140411298
How is my scenario not whats in OPs post. I saw a DACA thread the others where an undocumented won an american scholarship for uni. Once again stealing from an american citizen. For every job they take they hurt they actual citizens, diaplacing them into lower living conditions and lowering wages at the bottom due to increased labour supply. Undocumented people of all ages hurt the American people and cost the American government and in all cases the poorest Americans are the worst off.
>>
>>140398997
I read /pol/ for maybe 10 minutes a day on average, bump page only.

How persistent do you have to be with this copypasta for me to have seen it 3 times?
>>
>>140398997
KYS
>>
>>140398997
>DACA recipient here
Stopped reading there.

OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>140398997

You gotta go back.
>>
>>140398997
Tell your parents to stop breaking the law dumb ass gook
>>
>>140407752

I don't understand this poor logic.

The US may have the richest people, but the vast majority of people are poor and in massive debt due to mass immigration.

Unless you enjoy living vicariously off the achievements of others or you are part of the billionaire class, there is no reason why you should care about this at all.

I'm currently an actuary. Graduated from a top 15 university on a full-ride and have no loans except a few credit card bills. I still can not afford a fucking house.
>>
File: 60744.jpg (95KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
60744.jpg
95KB, 1200x1200px
>>140398997
>korea.
Stopped.

My mother waited fucking years and she's from a third world country. You can probably drink your water.

Further, it'll only disenfranchise Americans when it comes to campaign time.
>>
>>140398997
Bye, enjoy the kimchie, however you spell it. And your welcome
>>
>>140412420
>>140412465
>>140412481
>>140412566
You too, guys.
>>
>>140398997

Turn it into a positive. This isnt about the individual, its about the future of the Western world.
>>
>>140398997
>he truth is some of us DACA recipients give back so much to US society, we're new graduates, we hold prestigious degrees from ivy's, we're Doctors and Nurses, firefighters, engineers, architects... some of us are even in the military.

Then you can be an Asset in your home country.

It will be good for them.
>>
>>140412191
How is it stealing from a citizen? Those Unis are PRIVATE. The people who are being displaced are not being dis[laced by DACA people. It is the HB1 pajeets that are hurting people. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=envbbUc4LhU. Trump just increased the amount of those visas in the US. This is why I'm a libertarian. There is too much corny capitalism. Trump has become (((Trump))). I had some hopes. He is now just being used to distract people with things like DACA.
>>
>>140412568
Kys faggot
>>
>>140398997
have you (or your chink parents) tried to obtain citizenship?
>>
>>140412568
fuck off UN nigger nobody listens to your shit
>>
>>140398997
Who cares. Basil.
>>
>>140398997
desu senpai you're Korean no one is going to suspect anything. the whole point is to get rid of spics.
>>
>>140406028
>A lot of you asked what my plans are. I'm planning to start my master's in either Canada or the UK
Canada was already importing nurses from the Philippines just to fill positions. You will have zero trouble especially with all the baby boomer senior nurses finally retiring and leaving the workforce.
>>
>>140413207
to add to this, we would have far fewer problems if not for the racism meme and the 1965 immigration act. if not for the racism meme we could just legalize, say, Koreans, and kick out the spics.
>>
>>140398997
you have 2 years to plan your next move and you have in demand skills you acquired from a place you never should have been. i hope as soon as you go back kim glasses your whiny gook ass
>>
>>140398997
Easy. Become a US citizen at any point over the last four or five years.
>>
>>140398997
tough shit, if you are worth it you will be offered to stay
>>
File: 1498713318719.jpg (146KB, 494x495px) Image search: [Google]
1498713318719.jpg
146KB, 494x495px
>>140406059
>started working to fund my tuition as soon as I hit 18 using my work authorization (working retail at places like H&M, Wholefoods)
GOOD GOY

fuck off and blog somewhere else you dirty chink
>>
I'm not gonna read your Reddit blog. You don't belong here. Sorry your parents fucked up. Not our problem.
>>
File: 1502231182659.png (235KB, 420x656px) Image search: [Google]
1502231182659.png
235KB, 420x656px
Bye bye gook
Best year 1951 using koreans as sandbags
>>
>>140398997
They should have sold off their assets and gone back to Korea then, or if they were so great why didn't they get a new job with a new visa or apply for citizenship during the entire time they were here?

Better start learning Korean now, boyo, and yes- you should blame your parents. Apparently despite their hard work they didn't respect this country enough to bother to try renewing their VISA through a new sponsor or apply for citizenship or even a fucking green card.
>>
Look, OP.

Not a Korean, but I am of Korean descent.

Let me be clear about this: The US has a massive immigration problem. Okay?
I live in fucking Flushing, NY and it's ridiculous how many Asians, especially the Chinese, are buying out all the property around the this and pricing rat-infest shitholes at $1+ million.

Combine that with the illegal immigrant Mexicans and you have a recipe for unaffordable housing.

I did everything right in life and I still can not afford a home. I got a full-ride scholarship at a top 15 university, make $120+k/year, and yet I just barely saved up enough for a 20% down-payment.

The fact is, massive immigration to the US has turned this country from a meritocracy into a oligarchy, where quality of life is based more on what your parents own than on how smart or intelligent you are.

Immigrants need to go.
>>
>>140398997
sorry its turning out this way for you, koreans are generally pretty cool. We have to end white genocide, because europe wont do it. You should fit in well in canada. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>140398997
>working to fund my tuition
fuck off m8 take your b8 too
>>
>>140398997
>They scrapped by with cash jobs

So they didn't pay tax and sent you to school on someone else's dime. Fuck them.
>>
>>140413029
>American unis PRIVATE
FFS anon even I know there are to intakes the international and the domestic they win domestic positions not international.

libertarian are retarded along with your limited view on reality and the actual costs of illegals, and yes legit visa cunts are bad too. But one demographic comes legally and is documented to be in the country and the other is mooching.
>>
>>140414133

This.

I think many Americans would be surprised by how much Koreans actually make. If I had to guess, I'd say the average Korean is making over $250k in cash but reporting only $30-40k to the IRS.
>>
>>140398997
Turn yourself in before the law has to get you, and we'll let you pick which Korea we ship you back to.
>>
It's our country. It's not a rootless economic zone. We live here. We have to have a place for ourselves. The elites are trying to steal it from us using mass immigration.

Most of those DACA recipients who "give back so much" will vote for more immigration, pushing this country further to the left.
>>
>>140398997

>we did come here legally

then you would be a citizen.

but you arent, right?
>>
>>140403894
>I have no friends
That sounds like a you problem
>>
>>140398997
Pray by a Korean war, if happen you can ask stay like a refugee.
>>
lol bye
>>
>>140402882
About 12,000 korean dreamers risk being deported to Seoul just in time for nucler winter.
>>
Supposing your story is true and not another strange internet post, I'd like to congratulate you on your accomplishments in life to achieve a nursing degree and beginning work in your country.

You have two options: look for a place in Korea, from where you came and start another chapter in your life there OR begin the process of naturalization.

I'd also check, if I were you, to see if, since you were here at the age of four, how your age might endure you to naturalization already or perhaps speed up the process. You can work on becoming an actual American citizen rather than DACA-born. The choice should be yours.

Likewise, I'd check the law and interpretation of DACA to see if it's only to prevent new arrivals or people ON that system.

I, for one, would like to think that your return to Best Korea (assuming) would be much more beneficial in the long run as you can aid your countrymen much more there than here.

Sadly, our insistence over the course of time to increase immigration from other nations, like in times past, usually comes to an end whenever our country has an economic downturn. More importantly, we end up taking in some of the best and brightest that would, in all honesty, be better equipped being outstanding and influential members in their own country of origin rather than here.

This isn't to say you've lost some humanity, not the case, however with "the deck being reshuffled," as it were, it's better suited on the global stage to aid your own people.

If you decided, on the other hand, that America IS your own people, feel free to apply for citizenship. Two years should be enough time. I would suggest you do so now, as many would seek to wait out a legal appeal of DACA.
>>
>>140406028
Sounds like you planned your life pretty badly if you assumed immigration law would never catch up with you.
>>
>>140398997
boohoo i have to say goodbye to my good life because me and my parents were too stupid to become american residents
boohoo i don't want to go to the country i belong and help Korea with all my ivy's, Doctors and Nurses, firefighters, engineers, architects now when they need us most
>>
File: cheerupemokid.png (66KB, 300x232px) Image search: [Google]
cheerupemokid.png
66KB, 300x232px
>>140398997
>My parents were sponsored by a corporation in the UK. They screwed them over by cancelling their work visas after. At that point they had already settled here and had investments that tied them down.

'Settling down' on a sponsored work visa is a fucktard stupid plan OP, those people are right to blame your parents for the shitty situation you're in.

Go back to Korea, apply for legal residence youtself, and we'll welcome you in proper when you pass the citizenship exam.
>>
>>140398997
I dont care about you
You are a direct threat to our survival
This isnt persecution this is self defense
>>
Just come back with a visa you fucking idiot.
>>
>>140398997
>My parents were sponsored by a corporation in the UK. They screwed them over by cancelling their work visas after. At that point they had already settled here and had investments that tied them down.
ah look at that lack of accepting personal responsibility. after they lost the visas it was time to leave not stay and then bitch because you broke the law and it's coming back to haunt you
>>
>I've had PMs telling me

Is this a reddit post? Redditors usually use the word PM, private message.
>>
I'd like to point out that all the fags saying "go back and apply for residency" will never understand how long of a process it is. It can take up to 10 years to even be considered and that doesn't guarantee that you'll be accepted. But ya know, being lucky and getting to be born in the country is hard work as well
>>
>>140398997
Dreamers dont give back shit, you have a false sense of value due to being handed what others are told they have to work hard for but in reality is unattainable for them to achieve due to those teachers, employers, etc going out of their way to undermine someone on the path to what you were habded
>>
>>140415368
> when you pass the citizenship exam
It's not even the hard part, it is designed for braindead people. The hard part is coming here legally long enough(5 years), to be eligible to apply for citizenship and take test.

t. naturalized citizen
>>
>>140398997
And you haven't gotten your citizenship why? Marry your girlfriend. Make some babies, if you're a man that is. And get your greencard. Then in 5 years get your citizenship. If not then goodbye and good riddance.
>>
>>140415744
People born here are not entitled to your countries' benefits why are you entitled to the united states' benis.
>>
>>140398997
>At the end of the day they gave birth to me and yes, what they did was unlawful but it's also because of them that I was the first in my entire family to graduate college.

technically, it was because of our tax-funded school system that our parents and their parents paid into all their lives. but please, go on.
>>
>>140415718
Who else would be this dumb?
https://www.reddit.com/r/whyNotMate/comments/6y9f8d/notrunning201politics/
>>
>>140398997
Bye, FeREEcia!!!
>>
>>140415915
But is the last part anon.

>>140415969
>Marry your girlfriend. Make some babies
Back into your hole, Jew.
>>
>>140398997
If you were born in America you are a legal US citizen unless you denounced citizenship.
>>
>>140398997
Which hospital do you work at so we can report them for hiring illegals.
>>
>>140415969
Lol jewboy. You going back to China with him. Let's see you give advice from there.
>>
>>140398997
It's a shame you had such irresponsible parents. Good luck adapting to your new life in Korea.
>>
>>140416077
DACA recipients don't get any benefits a US citizien/Resident gets
>>
>>140416170
>>140416170
>>140416170
>>140416170

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6y8lnd/megathread_discussion_ag_jeff_sessions_announces/dmlfa1u/

THREAD IS BAIT PEOPLE, MOVE ALONG.
>>
>>140415744
>But ya know, being lucky and getting to be born in the country is hard work as well
we're not being lucky you likely piece of shit beaner. our ancestors busted their fucking asses to build a nation to leave to their descendants not illegal spics and gooks. your ancestors just sat around and did shit when they could have done the same thing. except now you ignorant ungrateful fucks have the nerve to say it's because privilege that we were born here, fuck off and kill yourself no one wants you here
>>
>>140398997
GTFO
>>
>>140398997
You have to go back
>>
>>140398997
No you're not
>>
>>140398997
Sorry to hear about your issues anon, but justice is blind. Accommodations can't be made on a case by case basis. Try to reapply for citizenship if you can, if not go back to Korea do your military service and be proud of your heritage.
>>
File: 1491057286513.jpg (109KB, 680x655px) Image search: [Google]
1491057286513.jpg
109KB, 680x655px
>>140412568
>Sending people back to their roots is a bad thing

We are defending real diversity fucking nigger
>>
>>140411858
Less crime than in Chicago
>>
File: 9FB.jpg (264KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
9FB.jpg
264KB, 1000x963px
>>140416781
Jokes on you, I have a work visa and am halfway through my residency process so I'm not going anywhere
>>
>>140398997
You should have been deported when you had no ties. You should have gone back when you had money. You shouldn't have been given the trap in the first place.

We are correcting that error, it is a better kindness for you to be with your true people, to live with your nation and your birthright. You are adopting the trapping of a culture that was never yours.

This is a kindness and you and your children will thank our decision in time.
>>
>>140404283
> I came here legally
> I don't want to legally wait my turn

Fuck off shilll
>>
>>140416641
yea sure it's not like that all of us actual Americans parents had their taxes raised to pay for the schooling, roads, state welfare programs that are doled out to illegals and 'dreamers'. You know all the money for that just magically shows up out of thin air. So while our parents had to pay more taxes to cover the extra costs we got shittier lives and had less attention in schools from the teachers our parents paid for while Juanita and Jose's parents didn't pay a fucking dime and likely worked under the table to boot.
>>
>>140398997
돌아와야합니다.
>>
>>140406028

>Polish
>DACA recipient

Pick one
>>
>>140417205
keep thinking that pedro but the times they are a changing. we all know you'll get busted for drunk driving at some point anyway you literally can't not be drunk fucks its in your dna
>>
>>140398997
What's the big deal Korea is nice? This could be like a TV show, think positive.

>fade into a scene of you sitting at a Korean bar looking confused in an American flag shirt trying to order a drink in English.

>Record scratches.

>How'd I get here you might be thinking (Impression That I Get by the Bosstones starts playing)?

>I was an American kid just like anyone else on the west coast (montage of you drinking from solo cups rolls).

>Then ICE showed up and everything changed (montage of Trump MAGAing and then a video shows some white male ICE guys banging on door in a fisheye lenses like you're looking at them from the peep hole).

>screen goes black, and music fades out with a three wheeled chicken truck pulling away revealing a shocked asian family with luggage in their hands in dt Korea.

It could be called "The Prodigal San"
>>
>>140398997
I was born to parents who were American citizens. No member of my family has ever graduated college including myself. You tell me why you deserved opportunities that allowed you at least a chance to succeed in life, when i haven't gotten shit. Then tell me why you should stay so one day your kids will have those same opportunities and mine won't.
>>
>>140417482
I dont drink or drive
>>
>18 years to apply for residency
>hoping for sympathy
GTFO of here op. You've had plenty of time.
>>
>>140398997
If you are 22 years of age can you apply for citizenship? You have until 2019. Is someone or something barring you from doing this. Please explain I do not understand what the worry is.
>>
How did you get here? How did your girlfriend get here?

I think you're full of shit. If you're not, blame your parents.
>>
File: shamefurdispray2[1].jpg (158KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
shamefurdispray2[1].jpg
158KB, 319x480px
>>140398997
>Korean
>Without citizenship

Why were your parents so retarded?
>>
>>140417914
But the big scary white man is going to beat him up if he applies for citizenship. To me DACA isn't even an issue because you can become a citizen. It's not as if you don't have the right to as a DACA recipient. Just apply for citizenship.
>>
>>140405131
He's been here a lot longer than 5 years.
>>
>>140404283
20 year old. You have 50+ more years ahead. You want to live in the United States, but will not sacrifice a few of those years to be legal and give your future children a legal future. Get out and don't come back. Completely small-minded and selfish belief thought process.
>>
>>140402445
Ugly ass skank whore!! Hope you burn your tits off slut!!
>>
>>140402883
GROSS!!!!!
>>
>>140398997
Get a work visa
>>
...and what's so hard about getting 900$ together and seeing an immigration lawyer about getting the process started? Nothing stoping you eh?
>>
>>140398997
literally gtfo, rice nigger

nobody cares
>>
>>140398997
So during your entire stay ILLEGALLY IN THE US you never had the desire to become an actual citizen? This is what disgusts me about you "people". You come and take advantage of the most generous country in the world and think that buying us off with tax revenue is good enough. Not once during your invasion into this country have you ever considered yourself an American otherwise you'd be a citizen or trying to become one. You all always consider yourselves to be citizens of the country your parents hated enough to smuggle you out.

You don't belong here. America is for Americans.
>>
>>140406028
so why didn't you apply for citizenship like a normal person? what makes you so fucking special that you need a specific program tailored to people in your situation?
>>
>>140411858
Detroit
>>
>>140398997
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8
>>
>>140398997
>could of taken the citizenship test at 15 but didn't
why are you fucks so stupid
>>
>>140398997
Boo fucking hoo. Get back in line, Kim. Existing doesn't entitle you to shit.
>>
>>140415744
>being lucky and getting to be born in the country
ignorant response.
People that inherited their citizenship is due to the sacrifice their parents made to allow it to happen. Obviously you are the type of person that would not sacrifice the years of waiting so that your future children can be citizens. You can't see past your nose.
>>
You see, this is why you become a legal citizen so you don't have to worry about this shit later. there's a reason for everything.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.