[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Far-left French lawmakers to boycott key speech by 'Pharaoh-like'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: GettyImages-806128070.jpg (31KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-806128070.jpg
31KB, 620x413px
http://archive.is/r9o8v#selection-811.0-811.72

> PARIS (Reuters) - French far-left lawmakers said on Thursday they would boycott President Emmanuel Macron’s speech to both houses of parliament in the majestic palace of Versailles next Monday, accusing him of acting like a Pharaoh.

> Joint sessions of parliament, known as a Congress, are rare and take place in the sumptuous palace of France’s former kings built at Versailles outside Paris by Louis XIV to symbolize absolute power.

> Macron’s aides say he intends to use the occasion to set the tone of his presidency just over a month after his election.

> But leftwing firebrand Jean-Luc Melenchon, who leads the 17-strong ‘France Unbowed’ group in parliament, said the Congress showed Macron’s intent to concentrate power in his own hands.

> “It is the sign of the pharaonic drift of this monarchical presidency,” Melenchon, a fierce orator known for his colorful rhetoric, told reporters.

> “This meeting has no real objective other than have us listen to the president.”

> Melenchon, who came fourth in the first round of the presidential election in April with 19.5 percent of the votes, also complained about his lawmakers getting no top jobs in parliamentary committees and what he said was too little time to prepare amendments on labor law decrees.

> “We are rebelling and we won’t be subdued,” he said, adding: “Our only way to show our anger is ... not to go to Versailles.”
>>
>>140393941
bump, kek
>>
>>140393941
Napoleon Macron
>>
>It's fucking nothing
>>
Macron>Le pen
>>
>>140395488
Seriously, has Macron done anything important or contoversial yet other than make an egotistical speech?
>>
File: 1470442040160.jpg (40KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1470442040160.jpg
40KB, 640x628px
Is he gonna actually do anything interesting?
>>
>>140393941
for a homo and/or gilf-addicted sicko, macron is quite smart and bold in his moves
even if I dont agree with this policies
>>
File: 1504484869837.jpg (211KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1504484869837.jpg
211KB, 750x1334px
>>140395788
Nope, it's a ruse to make him look like he's /ourguy/. I cant find the photos but he's signalling to his freemason friends that theyre in and another detailing the occultism behind his campaign or something like that, but basically its another "hiding in plain sight" deal. Plus im working right now, find that shit for me. bye
>>
>>140396374
zomg next you'll say Trump and Merkel drop freemason hand signs all day long.
>>
>we don't have enough of a voice in parliament
>so we're not going at all

Sounds counterintuitive
>>
>>140393941
Macron's aesthetics are dope af. He's turning out to be decent.
>>
>>140393941
That happened months ago.
>>
>>140395781
No, but there will be 2 demonstrations in Paris on 12 and 21 September because of some bills on labour laws which are creating butthurt just like the El Khomry one last year
>>
File: 1504358095583.png (220KB, 473x379px) Image search: [Google]
1504358095583.png
220KB, 473x379px
>>140393941
>accusing him of acting like a Pharaoh
OUI
>>
>>140393941
Waah he's not pandering to commies! Boo liberal economics!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.