[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Legos don't sell well with girls >Company does research

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: 1503537804689.png (555KB, 612x871px) Image search: [Google]
1503537804689.png
555KB, 612x871px
>Legos don't sell well with girls
>Company does research to figure out why
>Learns that girls prefer interior decoration rather than exterior construction toys
>Make toys to accommodate for that
>Toys sell like hot cakes to kids
>Grown-ass adult gets triggered kids don't follow her mature progressive worldviews and gives the middle finger to a bunch of children's toys
>>
>>140393320
Yeah, women are children.
Thanks for the scoop, guy.
>>
>>140393320
>>Grown-ass adult
No no no
You see, it's a womyn.
That's literally a child, not an adult.

You can see it just by reading the tweet.
Not even directed to LEGO group, so the whole tweet makes no sense. "Gimme" - typically used by children all the time. And lots of cursing.
>>
>>140393320
women need to shut up. let the arabs rape em for all i care at this point. they have become such vile creatures even compared to ten years ago. disgusting.
>>
>>140393320
I mean she can just buy the bucket of mismatched legos sitting right next to this on the shelf and go about her day.
>>
File: t.png (82KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
t.png
82KB, 250x272px
>>140393320
>Legos
>>
>>140394294
This

Where on the regular legos does it say "BOYS ONLY"
>>
>>140393320
>wymmyn
>grown-ass
Only if they're THICC
>>
File: america.jpg (43KB, 400x503px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
43KB, 400x503px
>>140393320
>Legos
>>
>>140394785
1 Lego
2 Legos

You let go
>>
>>140393320
People who genuinely believe in social engineering of any kind are fucking lunatics in my experience.
>>
>>140393320
this is clearly a joke and yes we have many manchildren and I am one of them.
>>
>Make toys to accommodate for that
>Toys sell like hot cakes to kids
Is this true though? I don't think it is. My niece doesn't play with toys at all, all the barbies she got growing up probably saw less than an hour worth of "play." All she seems to do is watch TV, or try to get someones phone. Same with her brothers, kids these days don't play with toys, I don't think they have the imagination left to do so.
>>
>>140396335
http://fortune.com/2015/12/30/lego-friends-girls/
>>
>>140393594
Two scoops DRUMPF!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>buying legos as an adult for any reason other than for your kids
>>
>>140396335

My girl friend (but hopefully future girlfriend one day) has a daughter and son. Both play the fucking tablet all the time. Me and her and her daughter went out to eat a few weeks ago and daughter was glued to that tablet almost the whole time. It's the new Gameboy, which is fine, but I worry that the tablet is doing everything because even though I had a Gameboy AND a Game Gear (high class bitches), I also had LEGOS (FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK IT'S ONLY LEGO LEGO IS NOT PLURAL) and GI Joes and shit too. I also had a set of encyclopedias I read through among other things.

I read at an 8th grade level in the 3rd grade.
>>
>>140393320

legos are for autistic poorfags. who wants a toy that you have to put together?
>>
>>140393320
I have yet to meet a man who buys Legos for himself who wasn't a colossal man-child beta faggot. Complete waste of my time. Now we have a grown-ass woman flipping the bird to boxes of Legos, asking for a box of mismatched pieces? She must be trying to get attention from Lego-loving fag boys. "Oooooh cool a gurl who lieks Legos Ima meet hur.... oh shit she's 400lbs."
>>
>>140393320
what is their problem? that advertising works on children and the kids don't want to play with the toys parents want them to? if a girl wants to play with girly marketed toys who are SJWs to judge? they would be raging if someone stopped their son from playing with girly toys.
>>
>>140396335
If something doesn't sell you don't make it. That is why the muh genderless are retarded.
Rip Mass Effect Andromeda
>>
>>140396335
They do if you don't raise them to be worthless cunts
>>
>>140397870
>>140397918

Look out, the edgelords are here.
>>
>>140395671
yea you want us to believe that, don't you Chayyim.
Government agencies never worked to change public opinion on cultural matters.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstract_expressionism#Abstract_expressionism_and_the_Cold_War
but this is all just "revisionist historians".
>>
>>140398246
Sometimes the truth cuts like a knife.
>>
>>140397870
Spoken like an man who has never had a Kinder Egg. My aunt used to smuggle that shit in for us.
>>
>>140398758
I think he was referring to the fact that people who have been socially engineered to believe that biological genders were socially engineered as well are fucking stupid.
>>
>>140399302

I used to work as a kinder egg runner through the American and Canadian border. I don't want to think about how many Americans died due to my actions.
>>
>>140393320
Wow, so brave...
>>
IMO legos is a good toy for kids, too bad its ridiculously expensive
>>
>>140399777
Keep in mind that a "Kinder egg runner" can also refer to a person that smuggles drugs into prisons or other countries by packing the drugs into Kinder egg capsules and shoving them up their assholes.
>>
File: 1479959845997.png (386KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
1479959845997.png
386KB, 480x726px
>>140393320
>Grown-ass adult gets triggered kids don't follow her mature progressive worldviews and gives the middle finger to a bunch of children's toys

sounds exactly like something a BASED /pol/ack hero would do but with an opposite opinion

really makes you think
>>
>>140397538
Cuck orbiter detected
>>
>>140401281
Legos are expensive because of the really high quality control standards they have. They have to produce pieces today that can fit perfectly with pieces made 30 years ago.
>>
>>140402339
Its insane how close lego tolerances are to be honest fampie
>>
>>140393320
Didn't everyone dress the same in Maoist China?
>>
I’m undecided on the smartphone and kids situation today. When I was a kid I’d spend hours playing video games and then hours using a WebTV (box that allowed you to browse the internet, no OS, no mouse, it was hooked to the TV).

I still played board games, enjoyed Legos, and played with action figures up until 3th grade.

I’m afraid kids growing up now won’t have the same motor skill development we did.
>>
>>140395671
You are living in a dream world.
>>
>>140393594
you're a child
>>
>>140405014
>t.ruthless shitposter
>>
>>140397870
>poorfags

What are you talking about? Legos are fucking expsensive.
>>
>>140393320
Looks like male finger
>>
>>140404457
I know they don't.

Athletes many times get gross and some fine motor skills from early experience in sports but your average kid is Fucking retarded with their hands.

It's painful to watch a 24 year old kid use an adjustable wrench or try to use a ratchet and combo wrench. They... They can use tools, but their is no fluidity or skill. They use tools like a nigger
>>
>>140397051
That made me kek a tiny bit
>>
>>140403066
What was your favorite separator tool? I was a fan of the "L" shaped block-
>>
>>140401848
Those are not buzzwords you retard. Those are descriptors. Buzzwords are words that are easily understood by both parties.

9/11
>>
>>140393320
You forgot

>Grown man finds a tweet from some literal who
>Gets triggered
>Reposts it on a Bhutanese puppetry forum
>>
>>140397538
Bait
>>
>>140397538
>My girl friend (but hopefully future girlfriend
I laugh at you for this.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.