[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Mark Zuckerberg is the last, best, and only hope for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 31647f8aab5aaa.jpg (48KB, 635x416px) Image search: [Google]
31647f8aab5aaa.jpg
48KB, 635x416px
> Here are seven reasons why Democrats should clear the decks for Mark Zuckerberg as their 2020 nominee:
> 1) He’ll be able to play the political outsider card harder and heavier than Trump.
> 2) Zuckerberg doesn’t need a dime of anyone else’s money.
> 3) Zuckerberg is the most effective tech CEO in America.
> 4) He understands the media ecosystem. Hell, at this point, he basically owns the media ecosystem.
> 5) Zuckerberg’s a family man—with a family that is the Modern Family to his opponent’s Real Housewives.
> 6) He will reject all the tropes, traps, and talking points that have led Democrats into trouble. (In other words, adios Nancy Pelosi!)
> 7) Kamala who?

http://archive.is/eapQu

Is Mark Zuckerberg /our(((overlord)))/?
>>
>>140388645
>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>>
>>140388645
you're in the wrong country you fucking sand nigger
>>
>>140388645
>>140388835
>>140388879

Mark Niggerberg got too rich too fast. He has ZERO charisma and no jew will ever have him as president. The christians in the USA would never vote for him.

Alex Jones has already sided against him.
>>
>>140388645
SAGE THIS FUCKING PATHETIC KIKE OVERLORD.
>>
>people honestly seriously believe zuck has a chance
>implying dems won't just run hillary again
>>
>>140388645
Literally everyone hates this kike even normies.
>>
This guy has zero charisma or subtlety, has anyone seen his speeches?
>>
File: uk9yj8t7rg6 - Copy.jpg (864KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
uk9yj8t7rg6 - Copy.jpg
864KB, 1080x1920px
>>140388645
>>
File: ZuckerPuppet.jpg (71KB, 777x777px) Image search: [Google]
ZuckerPuppet.jpg
71KB, 777x777px
>>140388645
I can't wait for the democrat party to lose in 2020.
Trump will have 4 yrs of practice to butcher this cringelord in front of the whole nation.
Can't Fucking Wait.
>>
>>140388645
He is ugly, inhuman, unmanly, pale, slimy, and created a system that is slowly fucking up humanity. I would probably oppose him more crigily and vehemently than the worst of the alt left right now opposing trump lel
>>
File: Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg (47KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg
47KB, 620x465px
>>140389670
B-but the kids love facebook
>>
>>140388645
I don't think he is going to even be the democratic nominee.
>>
File: VRGuy.jpg (147KB, 914x514px) Image search: [Google]
VRGuy.jpg
147KB, 914x514px
#DiversityIsOurStrength #ImWithHim
>>
>>140388645
He'll run as an independent. His data shows that Americans are ready to walk away from both parties in disgust.
He's flirting with the idea of a new party, Macron style, but that's still in the air.
He's aware that if he were to run for the Dem's, it would only prove to others (including the Bernie wing) that the Dem's are the corporatist party. Better to avoid that altogether.
2020 is too soon, also. Not the right time.
>>
SAGE

>>140388645
Another stupid fucking shill kike thread. Fuck off you stupid fucking nigger. Pathetic untermensch.

SAGE
>>
>>140388645
>2016
>a businessman with no political experience is picked to run for president
>liberals pitch a fit over his inexperience

>2020
>a businessman with no political experience is picked to run for president
>liberals applaud such a bold decision
>>
if Zuckerberg runs as an independent Trump is guaranteed a second term. Zuckerberg embodies everything the communist left hates about centrist liberals. Zuck won't be getting the black vote because they blindly vote democrat, it's hard wired into them. if you don't have the black vote you have zero hopes of winning on the left. they need 90% of the black vote to stay competitive anymore.

no, the left will probably run another Obama. Cory Booker or Patrick Duval. since they black (but not too black) they will be totally above any criticism. any attacks on them will be deemed "racist". I don't think it matters much anymore except with liberals but it will stir up the black vote, which is what the democrats need. the communist left will bitch about Booker and Duval's corporate ties but at the end of the day STFU and vote for them because OMG Trump is literally HITLER!!!!!

I could see somebody like Elizabeth Warren being the VP choice or Amy Klobuchar, to appease the feminist vote.

it'll be 2016 all over again. the democrats are too stupid to realize what they're up against, so they'll do the same failed tactics as before
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.