[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe we should be paying attention to leftist JewTube more

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Hot Black Girl.jpg (73KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Black Girl.jpg
73KB, 1080x1349px
Maybe we should be paying attention to leftist JewTube more often:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx4BVGPkdzk

Contrapoints is taking on the alt-right and "the fascists". He makes some pretty retarded arguments about Kekistan but not everything is nonsense. This is the type of video that will drag normies to the left. Normies are essential in getting anything done. I'm not asking for full on fascism or a white ethnostate but what I do want is a proper border, a free market and national sovereignty. You Nazi LARPers are going to destroy our progress and push normies to the left.

We have to watch these people. YouTubers like Contrapoints and Hbomberfag will drag social liberals to the left even with just non-arguments.
>>
>>140385176
fuck man, it's all hopeless. if people can see this shit and really think it makes sense then we truly are doomed.
>>
>>140385851
If these people win the online narrative, then reality will shape. Prepare your Western nations to be swamped with third world migrants and a suicide rate through the fucking roof. Not to mention more people less wealthy because governments will be paying for too much stupid shit.
>>
Hey fag flag we don't need any of your subversiveness we get enough of that from our "own" "alt right media"
>>
What a yucko
>>
He looks gay.
>>
This is some uninformed nonperson.
>>
>>140385176
nah
>>
>>140389970
Basically is. He's a 'transgender'.
>>140389469
By "alt right media" are you referring to alt-lite civic nationalist stuff? Or Dickie Spencer? I don't even know anymore.
>>
>>140385176
what is that thing
>>
>>140392853
society accepted mental illness
>>
File: 1492820819352.jpg (141KB, 572x677px) Image search: [Google]
1492820819352.jpg
141KB, 572x677px
>>140385176
>Hot Black Girl.jpg
>>
>>140396005
>anime
>>
File: 1504642842313.png (352KB, 731x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504642842313.png
352KB, 731x720px
>>140396137
>meme flag
>>
all this shilling tsk tsk
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Sx4BVGPkdzk/
remember to click on the little arrow next to OP's post number and report for advertising
>>
obv troll is obv, sage
>>
Dude, if you were a fascist you would actually see the situation for what it is.

The left and its active users sabotage each others with lying to themselves and echoing the fuck outta their opinions.

What does this mean for the fascist?
Easy. Harder battle, sure, but also more people who have been lied to by retarded nonsense.
I believe that if you can wake people up from the lies they have been told, they will get angry and want revenge, which in my hypothesis would mean that they would go far, maybe even too far, to get "back" at "them".
>>
>>140397785
what if I don't want fascism?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.