[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop bullying Kim! He has the right to protect himslef! This

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

Stop bullying Kim! He has the right to protect himslef! This is why USA should back off of NK!! Let it develop its own weapons, they are doing it only as self defense.
>>
look at that fucking hat!.....

its not like i want one or anything..............
>>
>>140384705
hitler is just building small boats, hes not even allowed to have an army. What is with warmongers always trying to prevent poor societies from protecting themselves. fuck klumpgh and fuck wypipo
>>
>>140385478
I though you people loved Hitler
>>
>>140385710
what do you mean "you" people.
>>
>>140384705

Maybe he would have had more credibility if him and his father didn't threaten to nuke the US for the last 16 years. Maybe if he fired his missile tests north closer to russia and china rather than over Japan and towards Guam.

Unfortunately he didn't do any of that. So no sweetie.
>>
No Blankie for you.
>>
>>140384705
Washington Post is fucking cancer
>>
File: 1500855272693.png (148KB, 2500x1645px) Image search: [Google]
1500855272693.png
148KB, 2500x1645px
>>140385478
>making a "Hitler is bad" reference on /pol/
lol, did you get lost?
or do you enjoy using the shittiest bait imaginable?
>>
>>140384705
NPR today kept having guests that were advocating for acceptance of North Korea as a nuclear state
>>
>Every dictator in the world is getting wacked by the US
>Suddenly a desire for vengeance weapons

Whod have thunk it
>>
File: horse hoof on your head.png (46KB, 250x340px) Image search: [Google]
horse hoof on your head.png
46KB, 250x340px
ummm
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 600x357px
>>140389011
>>
>>140384705
The worst part about the headline is how tone deaf it is once you know how to find censored news on the internet.

Any country that does not have nuclear weapons gets either bought up by foreign billionaires or taken over by foreign armies. To equate nuclear weapons with a security blanket is to completely misrepresent what they actually provide a country with. That is, independence from the control of much larger countries.

If you don't have nukes you are a little bitch in world politics. You will be forced to take in dark skins and forced to cheer the race mixing of your own population. Or you will be killed by your foreign masters.

The headline reads like a Liberal attempt to make Cars and Guns seem unmacho. Cars and Guns, like Nuclear Weapon, give you more control, not less control over your environment. Anyone who has been at the receiving end of a stronger bully, or unable to go somewhere without permission to use a car doesn't just know how much power you gain from having such tools at your disposal. They also know how much power you lose by not having such tools.

This is yet another reason that I hate the MSM and their war on Free Speech and communication in general.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.