[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got banned from 420chan and deemed a "stormfronter"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (29KB, 250x150px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
29KB, 250x150px
I just got banned from 420chan and deemed a "stormfronter" for making that point that it seems inconsistent for liberals to defend Islam as fervently as they do, given that Islam is 1 billion strong religion of ultra-conservatives.

How does pointing out a logical inconsistency and highlighting that a demographic is very conservative align me with Neo-Nazis? I'm literally giving reasons for why leftists should support a very conservative group, so why the fuck would that mean that I myself am aligned with a very conservative group?
>>
Being racist is disgusting. Please stop posting.
>>
>>140381977
Too bad. We're breaking your conditioning, Sweden.
>>
File: Thor.jpg (76KB, 412x535px) Image search: [Google]
Thor.jpg
76KB, 412x535px
If you stop doing drugs for a week maybe you'll not be so baffled by hypocrisy and realize how rampant it is, on the left especially. They will do what they can to destroy European order no matter if it is illogical.
>>
File: maxresdefault (6).jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (6).jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>140382200
Checked
>>
>>140381977
Fuck off sandnigger
>>
>>140381768
You got banned because you are an annoying faggot who brings far-right ideology into topics that have nothing to do with it. You are a shitty troll, the sad thing is there are literally hundereds of thousands of faggots JUST LIKE YOU who do the same shit every fucking day all over the internet. I'm glad you got banned. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>140381768
Are you honestly shocked a bunch of liberal potheads aren't open for an open and honest debate?

These are people so engulfed in weed, they invest time visiting a chance dedicated to and namedo after weed.

As a group, liberals will shout at you and shut down discussion. Sometimes you'll get the individual who is okay with you, willing for discussion. Then you need to hope your logic resonates with them enough to have discussions with the closed off liberals. Or the person sees how closed minded new age liberals really are.
>>
>>140382200
you just reminded me of this vid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIwL_uvSAgg

thank you
>>
>>140383228
Fucking phone posting.
>>
>>140382716
>sandnigger
did the burgers forgot where sweden is already?
>>
>>140383462
the immense levels of immigration makes it acceptable to refer to us as sandniggers, even though I'm personally a snownigger for several generations
>>
>>140383228

>be pot head
>align more with conservative ideologies than liberal
>>
>>140381768
I've thought about this, sjws protest about equal rights for women. Every time I used to speak to a Mohammed in my last job, I'd need the wife's phone number on a joint mortgage application, they would always kick off because they wouldn't want to have me take their wife's details, then they would say they don't have a mobile phone (because they aren't allowed them) they are basically treated like property. They also beat their daughters if they don't wear their hijab and get them killed in pakistan if they get raped and lose their virginity.
>>
File: 1501475458173.jpg (79KB, 1480x832px) Image search: [Google]
1501475458173.jpg
79KB, 1480x832px
>>140384277
This, am also a conservative stoner WITH a job.
>>
>>140381768
>left wing
>logic
Stay here friend. Let us teach you a thing or two.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.