[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a Irish-American man who I guess i'd be called

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 9

File: blue collra.jpg (30KB, 338x450px) Image search: [Google]
blue collra.jpg
30KB, 338x450px
I'm a Irish-American man who I guess i'd be called a Blue Collar Man but i'm legit just trying to take care of my family.

My son is 12 and he is getting discriminated at my school for being white and pale.

I fucking hate Niggers, I'm a full grown adult and I've seen it all. These are NIGGERS not black people. Black people are a rare specimen because most Niggers even when calm eventually chimp out.

I used to be a really "blue-pilled" back in the early 2000s and late 90s you know, like nobody should be racist and etc. But then as soon as I get married and start living my own life, I get hit face first by what reverse-racism truly is. Actual racism by the "oppressed" black man.

This is a big deal, as if we actually become a minority in our own fucking countries then we will turn into what South African whites are now.

What the point is, move in a primarily white neighborhood, find a good wife. She doesn't have to be attractive, just find someone who is a decent human being and have children. Have about 4 - 6 kids. Don't make the same goddamn mistake I did, I have 3 children but I basically fucked up their childhood by putting them in a school full of niggers where they got bullied alot, i'm now homeschooling them.
>>
>>140378941
Discriminating against Irish is more of an American tradition than treating just about anyone else the same anon
>>
>>140378941
Don't you realize that having them face hate from niggers is the best thing that could happen to them? They will be racist for the rest of their lives. Keep them in that school.
>>
>>140379107

I'm well aware of that.

Oddly when I went to ireland where my grandparents were, I noticed that the Irish people weren't really as discriminatory to irish-americans as what I thought they'd be.

It's probably because I have the stereotypical irish look but meh, it's whatever.
>>
>>140379271

Yeah, I think they've seen enough to be as racist as I am now.
>>
>>140378941
If your a full blooded Irish-American and you have a parent or grandparent from here then you could get citizenship and move here.
>>
File: 1465719533360.png (136KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
1465719533360.png
136KB, 2550x3300px
>>140378941
>>
>>140379625

I'm full blooded but my wife is partially scottish, I'm just scared that it'd be a huge change for my children.
>>
>>140379405
Irish people generally love Americans and the only hostility you'd face is from left wing noodle armed faggots. Americans might get the piss taken here but it's just banter and a sign of affection. If people ignore you that's a sign of hostility.
>>
>>140379888
The two of you are practically Irish then and theres note much difference between us and Scots. It would be a huge change but something to think about anyways if shtf over there for you and yours. I'd love to see 10s of thousands of the diaspora to return here. Also there's a program run by the government where kids from the diaspora are brought to Ireland to experience the country for a couple of weeks so maybe see about getting your kid into that so he can have a break from nogs and see his ethnic homeland.
>>
>>140379888
https://www.google.ie/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/abroad/generation-emigration/children-with-irish-roots-invited-to-ireland-for-summer-camp-1.2438861%3fmode=amp

http://thea.ie/ihsp/ireland-homecoming-study-programme
>>
>>140379888
The average Irish person is 30. Guess what people are doing at age 30? Having kids. Your children could expect to have entirely white classmates in Ireland.
>>
>>140380692

Yeah, I'll talk with my wife about it to see if she wants to do it.

I thought there were an immigration of blacks that came to ireland recently though
>>
File: 20170904_232105.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170904_232105.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>140378941
If I see your wh*te kid I'll be sure to bully him
>>
>>140380990
We changed the law. Being born here doesn't grant you citizenship anymore. That has stopped black immigration. You have to be descended of an Irish citizen now.
Em, you accept Poles as white right? There are quite a few of them but they are good lads.
>>
>>140381168

I accept even American mutts as white, in my opinion someone has to be around 75 percent to be white passing.
>>
>>140378941
>kid gets bullied
>pull them out DURING MIDDLE SCHOOL and homeschool them

Good luck having a bunch of kids that were so cucked by their school their daddy had to pull them out. These kids will have no social skills whatsoever. These kids are going to expect their daddy to move mountains when they have a problem in which they could attain character. These kids are going to grow up not knowing how to deal with the real world and rage quit on their first day of uni.

OP, you dun fucked up.
>>
>>140380990
Yes there was there's about 30k but their numbers were down in the last census. When the country became rich in the 2000s nogs started coming in seeking asylum after passing through multiple countries to get here for the generous welfare. Sheboons would land here 8 months pregnant to have anchor babies but we soon after there was a referendum where 82% of the electorate voted to stop niggers having anchor babies being allowed to stay here.
>>
>>140381693
>Minorities in your uni class
So meek Asians or Muslim dummies that are their on daddies oil money? There won't be any blacks unless they are doing a course that is a total waste of time.
>>
>>140381693

If you're a good enough of a man. You can teach your kids not to be pussies.

I'm not putting them through hell anymore. They need to learn the world and how to work, they don't need to learn what a mathematical equation is.
>>
>>140381855
They are down on the last census? That's good news.
>>
>>140381693
It'll do you some good to read up on this. Particularly the stages regarding school age and adolescence.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erikson%27s_stages_of_psychosocial_development

The whole thing is a widely supported theory that states how the personality is formed.

Excerpt:
> there is some empirical evidence that those people who form the most coherent self-concept in adolescence are those who are most able to make intimate attachments in early adulthood. This supports Eriksonian theory, in that it suggests that those best equipped to resolve the crisis of early adulthood are those who have most successfully resolved the crisis of adolescence.
>>
>>140379888
Do not move to Dublin though
It's practically the only place in Ireland where's there's a growing sizeable non-white minority.
>>
Discriminated against for being white? How? Really I'm curious. This just sounds like pussy victim mentality to me.
>>
>>140382396
I wish there was none here. Pretty much every single one of the brazen shameless fucks came here as bogus refugees and asylum seekers.
>>
>>140382617

>listening to a swecuck
>ever

focus on your own country
>>
>>140382133
You can't teach someone to act a certain way unless you provide real world experiences for them to react to and for you to critique. The real world doesn't work through hypothetical situations; you have to experience it.

>They need to learn the world and how to work, they don't need to learn what a mathematical equation is.

I'm not saying they need to learn a mathematical equation (unless they want to go into a job that requires it). I'm saying they need to interact with people across all different types of situations; good and bad. Also, even if they don't particularly NEED to learn math, they still have to based on curriculum. It sucks, but it's a necessary evil for them to get the credits they need to progress.
>>
>>140382626

I lived in a neighborhood where it was primarily non-white.

It used to not be as bad as I lived there my entire life but it started growing in terms of minorities and then violence got higher.

If you live in a place like that, you're fucking bound to get targeted for being white, (this is before i had kids btw, we moved to a slightly better neighborhood but the school was still filled with minorities)
>>
>>140382994

I'm obviously gonna teach them how to interact with people in situations, it'd be silly not to.

Just putting them in a public education system where the fun of learning has been drained out of them isn't gonna help anybody in that case, throughout all of high school I was a fucking idiot and I didn't get smart until I had to quickly.
>>
>>140382617
Dublin would be heaven to an American. It's 90% white and only 1% black.
>>
>>140382957
Are you unironically autistic?
>>
>>140381693
Flag checks out kys
>>
File: 1504406619296.png (202KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504406619296.png
202KB, 1280x720px
>>140378941
>Wahh my beta-ass son is getting bullied by a couple of hoodlums in a shitty public school just like many other kids for generations, this is certainly a tall telling sign that whites are becoming a minority and there're whispers of white genocide.

Jesus, the amount mental gymnastics you're going through to come to that conclusion alone is almost commendable
>>
>>140383692
I've got that hard to believe, it must be an old study.
Friends from Dublin have told me about how the northern parts are full of Nigerians and Sudanese drug dealers.
>>
>>140383716

>Just avoid/abandon your capitals if any non-whites move in

Kys cuck, that's how you get London or Stockholm. Bet you haven't even been to Dublin.
>>
>>140384226
Dublin is full of non whites and foreigners. Ballbriggan aka blackbriggan are full of niggers.
>>
>>140383954
Perhaps it isn't 100 percent accurate as i've stated in the original post, but I guarantee you that its accurate to some degree.

>Beta ass son

How could a 12 year old be beta? That would be really hard to pull off
>>
>>140384049
1% black IS full of black people as far as we are concerned and they will of course be concentrated in a few housing estates.
>>
>>140384226
The dude obviously wants to get away from niggers
why the fuck should he move to a city with a sizeable nigger minority if he wanted to get away from them?
>>
>>140384440

>one area means the whole city is full

'no'

There is plenty of Dublin not like that

>>140384811

Because Irish people are still the vast majority you pathetic cuck
>>
>>140379574
Teach them that race-mixing is a sin against God. (It is.)
>>
File: IMG_0455.jpg (131KB, 1280x538px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0455.jpg
131KB, 1280x538px
Sounds like you're an Irishman, not an American. Which one are you? You can't honestly expect us to believe you're both?
>>
File: 1503796221574.jpg (286KB, 945x830px) Image search: [Google]
1503796221574.jpg
286KB, 945x830px
>>140378941
you sound pretty irish
>>
>>140378941
get the hell out of there then, what kind of decent white man raises his kids around minorities?
>>
>>140389009

trust me, I'm trying.
>>
>>140386025
The only reason Anglo-Americans were against Irish-Americans was, because like the muslims of today, they were determined to undermine the Protestant ideas and people in America, as well as to harass and intimidate the British peoples in America.

They, of course failed, and despite being numerous in America they have still yet to seize power in America.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.