[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should midgets and other genetic anomalies be allowed to reproduce?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Game-of-Thrones-Season-4.jpg (43KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Game-of-Thrones-Season-4.jpg
43KB, 615x409px
Should midgets and other genetic anomalies be allowed to reproduce? If not, should we allow them to practice gay marriage?
>>
>>140369266
yes of course they should, but they shouldn't be offended when things aren't designed in their image. They will have to design their own shit if they feel using the mainstream stuff is too "offensive". Like, can't open a door? buy a fuckin rubber arm don't complain to me so all my workers have to get strain injury.
>>
>>140369266
Sure. They seem to be healthy and mentally sound so why not?
>>
>>140369266
they absolutely should be able
this guy has kids that aren't dwarves due to modern abilities to screen embryos. he's a handsome chap despite his lack of height.
>>
>>140369843
Ugh. She sickens me.

"I love him for who he i$."
>>
I fucking hate midgets
>>
>>140369266
>Should midgets and other genetic anomalies be allowed to reproduce?
Of course not. the men can use a sperm donor. the females, a surrogate.
>>
>>140369961
she seems like she genuinely loves him though
>>
File: 1500971378852.gif (336KB, 499x276px) Image search: [Google]
1500971378852.gif
336KB, 499x276px
>>140369266
op, is this your round about way of saying you wanna fuck and marry peter dinklage?

it's okay if you wanna sink the dink man, who doesn't?
>>
>>140369509
generally they do get shit custom built but it's the government aka taxpayer fronting them, but we pay for worse things than little doors and extended pedals for dwarfs. They should be able to reproduce but I'd hope they seriously think it over if they feel their own life was difficult.
>>
>>140369982
>be kid
>at the mall with mum
>a midget walks past her
>she throws up fucking everywhere
>apologises to people
>"I have a phobia of little ditty men I am so sorry"
>never laugh so hard in my life
>the little ditty man looks at me like I am human waste, so is everyone actually
>laugh at his face. still can't get over it wtf mum u rippa

now I am older I wonder which reaction he preferred
>>
>>140370502
>they seriously think it over if they feel their own life was difficult.
100% agree
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.