[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump Appoints Ex-Navy Man-Made Climate Change Skeptic to Run

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Bridenstine.jpg (82KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
Bridenstine.jpg
82KB, 800x420px
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-climate-change-skeptic-sam-clovies-appointed-usda-science-junk-a7850991.html
>>
>>140367652
Alternatively
https://archive.is/afbQs
>>
Easy.

Your Carbon Tax is not a Solution.

If you wanted a real Solution you would be talking about Molten Salt Thorium Reactors.
>>
>>140367652
Climate change isn't real faggot.
>>
Awesome. A man who uses fact not political propaganda and fear mongering to make decisions. maybe now all those scientists who were threatened to shut up about those pesky facts can come forward-those that were not suicided.
>>
>>140367652
His whole cabinet are bible thumpers who don't believe in evolution.
>>
U S A
U S A
U S A

MAGA
>>
global warming is real. hurricanes didn't happen before CO2 was invented. checkmate niggers
>>
File: cooler.png (149KB, 500x274px) Image search: [Google]
cooler.png
149KB, 500x274px
>>140367652
Neck yourself fag. Climate change is a scam and you swallowed the dick shaped hook.
>>
>>140367898
Good. Evolution is useless to ponder in science.
>>
>>140367898
oh look it's an evolution fag. we were mutated by ayys nigger. learn some history
>>
File: IMG_0377.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0377.png
262KB, 446x456px
You arent flying in space in your lifetime. Stop paying for like 5 people to live out your dreams fagoot. We learn nothing new about space at this point. Kys
>>
>>140367652
explain wat? he's doing exactly wat we hoped he would
>>
>>140368074
>>140368178
You are right we are all created by god and equal in god's eyes!!!!!!!!
>>
>>140367883
>A man who uses fact not political propaganda and fear mongering to make decisions.

Diversity is key to everything shitlord, if NASA was more black and Muslim then their stance on climate change would be completely different!!!!!
>>
>>140368691
No, I'm just saying that evolution is a bad way to look at things because it implies a connection when in reality it's a series of mutations and black swan events that change the population distinctly over time. The real science is objective apex adaptation. What adaptations objectively constitute the best way to live in a given environment.
>>
>>140367652
Pisses me the fuck off.

Its going to be incredibly demoralizing. NASA isn't going to mars or the moon, they don't have the funding. NASA is the just engineers for the ISS and operatives of earth monitoring systems.

All the earth science missions are going to be sabatoged, NASA is now pretty pointless.
Its lack of a coherent multi-decade mission plan from presidents constantly changing its goals combined with public conspiracy thinking (scientific illiteracy) have caught up with us.

America does not deserve to be the space power, and we do not deserve to lead the 21+ centuries.
The benefits of space exploration and the green economy will be reaped by China, Europe, and Japan, while America slowly devolved into a Pakistan tier nation
>>
what are all these retards who say climate change isn't real going to say when there are a billion new refugees fleeing from undeveloped low altitude areas? this shit is very real and will create some of the hardest and largest humanitarian problems we will ever have seen
>>
File: 1469724901719.jpg (21KB, 239x212px) Image search: [Google]
1469724901719.jpg
21KB, 239x212px
>>140370288
I think you forgot India on that list.
>>
>>140372540
Im not sure India has what it takes.

They are doing good now, but I think political issues might arise in the future.
Proportionally they will still do better than America.

Europeans, Chinese and Japanese people are just smarter than the average Indian, at least for the next few generations
>>
Maybe they should be exploring space instead of using their rapidly failing credibility for climate change or muslim outreach.
>>
>>140367652
Bridenstine is pro-Moon, we're going back. Nothing else mattresses about him.
>>
>>140375564
Why shouldn't NASA be allowed to measure Earths atmosphere?
We live in it don't we?
Why should a scientist not be allowed to look at something as long as the results are able to be replicated?
>>
File: neckers.jpg (92KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
neckers.jpg
92KB, 640x1136px
>>140368072
>Neck yourself
damn neckers!
>>
>>140367652
>NASA
>USDA
Did you even read the article dumbass?
>>
>>140367652
Must I affirm my faith in nthropmorphic climate change me disavow the gender binary for a job now?

Do libs not see how theybhave created their own psychotic religious dogma for society?
>>
>>140379045
would you be fine with a Creationist in charge of, say, being in charge of allocating funding to the life sciences?
>>
>>140367766
this
>>
>>140370288
You can thank government regulations for setting NASA back.

>public conspiracy thinking (scientific illiteracy) have caught up with us.
Exactly, the public's interest on space exploration just isn't there. Sad really. So much potential wasted on ignorance.
>>
File: IMG_2988.png (1MB, 1021x574px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2988.png
1MB, 1021x574px
Im torn between second and third post being best post.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.