[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with giving these guys a job? No one will do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: rday600.jpg (64KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
rday600.jpg
64KB, 600x320px
What's wrong with giving these guys a job? No one will do it and they're hard working
>>
>>140362974
they look cold. weakness to temperature is not a sign of high fitness.
>>
>>140362974
You fucking mouthbreathing burger-consuming vietnam-losing Jap-liberating Israel-supporting animal
Nobody wants to do the job these guys want to do BECAUSE THESE GUYS WILL DO THE JOB FOR CHEAPER THAN A LEGIT CITIZEN
THEREFORE THE JOB OFFERS CITE SMALLER WAGES
WHICH ARE OKAY FOR THESE GUYS AND NOT OKAY FOR THE ACTUAL CITIZENS
IS IT IN LETTERS BIG ENOUGH FOR YOU TO NOTICE IN MIDST OF YOUR SUGAR HIGH, YOU WALKING- OR, RATHER, SLOWLY ROLLING AROUND DIABETES EXHIBIT?
>>
they're taking jobs from white guy contractors who want to overcharge
>>
>>140363382
>vietnam-losing
lol is this really what they tell you in Russia?
>>
>>140363513
This. 50 dollars an hour to hammer in a fence? Get the fuck outta here
>>
>>140363566
>Vietnamese commies win over their 'free' buddies
>Americans lose lots of manpower and vehicles to locals
It's a loss, same way Afghanistan was for USSR.
>>
>>140362974

They have to go because they piss off racists
who can't think one step ahead about how much
they actually contribute to the USA.

Enjoy your more expensive food and service jobs, rednecks.
>>
>>140363874
But for note, I don't even remember the war being mentioned more than once in the school program.
>>
>>140363308

whoa there tiger. i have worked laboring jobs in both 40-50c and -30c. it's literally all in your head. i have seen reserve grade NRL players last a day on a conveyor belt next to a kiln and fat bogans last years in the same job. also, those spics in the pic probably sleep on the streets and even cali can get cold at night.
>>
>>140363566
America's poor treatment of veterans is considered a loss. Just because they lost AFTER they pulled out...
>>
>>140362974
Love the One Way Back to Mexico signs.
>>
>>140363954
So they just have their hands in their pockets because they're fucking lazy?

also as a labourer you should know that what I, your employer, wants to see before fucking hiring you.
>>
>>140362974
>No one will do it.
20 years ago local young men did it.
When I was just out of highschool landscaping paid $20 an hour. Hard work, sure. But good pay. And that gave me a choice, I could do landscaping or other jobs. Which gave me an ability to choose between better pay or better conditions. In other words, there better be a very good reason you were paying less. But now, these guys will do that same work for $10. So young men don't have the same choice, they don't have the same power, and 12-15 on the assembly line looks acceptable.
>>
File: 1495376134240.jpg (60KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495376134240.jpg
60KB, 820x1024px
Maybe if these beaners went home the employer of the shit jobs they do would have to offer incentives and benefits to entice actual citizens to do the work. Or get teenagers to do the jobs these wetbacks would be doing.
>>
File: oz6.jpg (98KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
oz6.jpg
98KB, 960x720px
>>140364132

i fell for your original bait but i shall not fall for this. go to bed. it's 2:30am you horrible shitposting cunt.
>>
>>140362974
This lame excuse of no one will do it besides illegals is retarded. Someone did it before they did, and once they leave those jobs will have higher demand, leasing to higher wages. If construction prices are too high for you, just think of all the money we would be saving on welfare for illegals, and you might feel a bit better.
>>
>>140362974

These "jobs" no one will do can go to Americans on welfare White/Black/hispanic, i dont care as long as its an American doing it and getting paid... even if it needs to be subsidized with some food stamps.
>>
>>140362974
they are not white.
>>
>>140362974
There was nothing wrong when they would return home or find their own way. Now they're brining kids, leeching off the welfare system, waiving fucking Mexican flags at campaign rallies, shaming the country they are trying to be a part of. Everything was fine until democrats gave them the green light to become a problem. I got no problem with hard working Mexicans that make their own way. However, the system the past 10 years has fucked overcrowded schools and the school system itself has taught most of them to resent everything about America.

That's where they fucked up.
>>
>>140362974

They dont pay taxes
>>
get off my lawn spics
>>
>>140362974
People keep conflating these two for some reason.
>Daca illegals
Illeagal immigrants with college degrees that will vye for decent to good jobs. Jobs that many Americans believe should go to us citizens
>Normal illegals
Illegal immigrants that are not educated and will take shit tier jobs that no us born American wants
>>
>>140362974
Do they have any skills in the construction of walls?
>>
https://youtu.be/Lq4WBOkFNtE you dumb cunt
>>
>>140362974
White people first. We want to fill our country with good genes above all. These spics have shit brown genes.
>>
>>140362974
Op, you're a faggot.

https://www.nationaleconomicseditorial.com/2017/08/06/shortage-illegal-labor-wage-increases/
>>
>>140362974
They are criminals. You know what that means right?
Criminals should not be given jobs, they should either be deported rot in prison.

They have no right to be where they are, they need to leave, they do not deserve Jobs, in fact they deserve absolutely nothing but a kick in the but to where they cam from.
>>
>>140362974
They're kids are literal niggers brainwashed liberals. That's the problem.
>>
>>140364769
now get off my lawn spics
>>
>>140363566
That's what they tell us everywhere outside of america. Wake up from the propaganda, son.
>>
>>140362974
Isnt aiding an illegal against the law in burgerland? Keyword you forgot the last 8 years ILEGAL
>>
>>140364788
DACA are second generation illegals. We should just continue to deport them to make their host countries great again. Im dead serious too.
>>
>>140362974
https://youtu.be/Lq4WBOkFNtE
>>
>>140365403
Aren't you posting hate speech in a country that forbids it? That makes you a criminal.
>>
>>140362974

They don't pay income tax like I do. I'm fortunate in that I can work a minimum wage job at part time hours here in CA (live with gf who is a manager, and am veteran using gi bill) and Uncle Sam takes around 70 bucks per week out of my pay check. And that's a normal week. On weeks I work more, more is taken out. In case you're wondering, that's more than 3600/year. These fuckers get to keep all of it.

Secondly, these fuckers are more likely to do hit and runs because they are illegal, fucking over Americans who may not have uninsured motorist coverage, wreaking havoc on American lives so Pablo can drink and drive in America.

Thirdly, the men in this picture alone have enough kids between them to fill up a standard elementary school classroom, further shitting on the quality American children receive.

Fourthly, these cunts take way more out of the tax system than they put into it. Sales taxes don't mean shit.

These fucks are also forcing Americans out of the job market for things like manual labor.

That's why.

They
>>
>>140365809
Just don't put the second generation illegals on a list that would prevent them for applying for a green card later on when they decide to legally come back and it's fine.
>>
File: construction-silhouette.jpg (51KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
construction-silhouette.jpg
51KB, 700x467px
>>140362974
Because they drive wages down and make no one else want to do the job.

My father worked in the construction industry in the late 80's and early 90's. He loved it. Loved working on houses and solving spatial puzzles. He made more then than he would now.

They aren't doing jobs that no one will do. It's an absolute lie. The only people that believe this are people completely out of touch with normal white people that genuinely enjoy making beautiful, lasting, functional things. But then again, welcome to architecturally decadent America. Pay a Mexican to put up a literal box with air conditioning. Fucking hideous. You get what you pay for though.
>>
>>140366876
GOTTA GO BACK!

In the future when you need to explain to a libtard what Mexicans do just link them this video... https://youtu.be/Lq4WBOkFNtE
>>
They do shit work. My mom got a well respected roofing company to give her an estimate for a new roof. It was a reasonable estimate. Then they turn around and sub contract the job out to a bunch of illegals. It's been 3 or 4 years and needless to say the roof is already falling apart.

These are the jobs nobody else will do?
>>
>>140366275
Heres what this guy doesnt understand. The illegals work a few days a week at most. The reason they charge so much is they wont be able to survive otherwise. They are all fat slobs who mostly sit around home deport eating off fast food and surviving off welfare.
>>
>>140362974
>What's wrong with giving these guys a job?

they're not citizens. hiring non-citizens to do the work a citizen could be doing is wrong. that's why it's wrong.
>>
>>140362974
Go be a traitor somewhere else. Sage.
>>
File: Alex the Nazi.png (925KB, 1069x607px) Image search: [Google]
Alex the Nazi.png
925KB, 1069x607px
>>140362974
Dear White people,
Your government no longer represents you.
They applaud your demographic annihilation.
They confiscate TRILLIONS of dollars from you via taxation - and
do they use that money to help you? No. They give it to Blacks and
Browns so they can outbreed you. (The government also give billions of
dollars to the Jewish state of Israel and other foreign governments and
international organizations.)
They not only allow but they actively encourage and engage in discrimination against you.
They allow the beautiful cities YOUR ancestors built to be stolen
from you and turned into Third World-style war zones - courtesy of your
hard earned tax dollars.
They bring the full weight of the federal government against any of you who dare to defend yourselves.
They import millions of Third Worlders in order to displace you and steal your jobs.
They demonize you and call you racist while supporting racist organizations such as La Raza and the NAACP.
They ignore hundreds of thousands of yearly Black-on-White crimes
while making national sensations out of comparably few White-on-Black
"crimes" (many of which are complete fabrications).
They discourage you from reproducing by filling your children's heads with feminist nonsense.
They threaten to disarm you because Blacks and Browns can not behave responsibly with weapons.
And, after all of the above, they insist that YOU are the problem.
They want you DEAD.

Hate speech is speech jews hate to hear.
>>
File: Wake up son.jpg (321KB, 660x883px) Image search: [Google]
Wake up son.jpg
321KB, 660x883px
>>140369950
We have the documents globalist scum!
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.