[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey there, H-1b pajeet here, in charge at Facebook in taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: HAHA.png (5KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
HAHA.png
5KB, 325x325px
Hey there, H-1b pajeet here, in charge at Facebook in taking down "Fake news" and "hate speech" through algorithmic methods. Working on a neural net to match patterns in right wing dialogue to better keep track of the alt right, using this website as input to train it.

Ask me anything.
>>
Jews did 9-11, niggers are cancer, and Juan has to go back. Algorithm that, ya fuckin street-shitter.
>>
>>140353521
How are you sabotaging it for the sake of free speech and the good of humanity? Are you a newfag, or have you spent enough time to see that the nazi tier supremacists do not speak for all?
>>
>>140353521
>>140353933
I guess the fact that you told us that FB and likely others use dialogue from here to train AI against us is help enough
Keeps in line with the google employee that said demonetization of yt is driven by link sharing sources
>>
>>140353521
Do you know how to flush a toilet?
>>
Toilet
>>
>>140353521
shit if this is their plan then we have nothing to worry about
>>
Why are all poos momma boys?
>>
>>140353521
I'd be I retested to see the parameters you're given to determine what is fake news.

Post your work guidelines and what signifies target content
>>
>>140353521
Is AI racist?
>>
File: 1504064574218.jpg (14KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
1504064574218.jpg
14KB, 450x400px
>>140353521
>H-1b pajeet here, in charge at Facebook in taking down "Fake news"
So you are doing nothing with your life. No one uses Facebook seriously anymore.
>Working on a neural net to match patterns in right wing dialogue to better keep track of the alt right, using this website as input to train it.
You don't even know what you are talking about or how neural nets work. Enjoy retraining your "net" every single time memes change. God you are retarded.
>>
File: Cycleofdubs.jpg (84KB, 778x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cycleofdubs.jpg
84KB, 778x900px
>>140353521
LMFAO
There are h1b pajeets working to counter 'fake news' and 'hate speech' on yahoo as well. You know what yahoo and facebook have in common? 75% of their marketing data is generated by click fraud. Point the AI at tumblr to identify hate speech. Do something that's worthy of your karma instead of pooing for the jew.
>>
>>140353521
Centrist geek reporting in.
Hate speech (calls for violence) and fake news (outright lies) are something an AI can easily be trained to filter. But you know we are going to fuck with it. It is what we do.
If you are training your AI to only track and filter one side of a political dialogue, what you are doing is morally wrong. It turns the consensus of the discussion into a form of fake news.
I would train it to track hate and lies on both sides of the spectrum, you will get a more useful dataset, and be aware of threats from either side. Good luck with your shitfuckery.
How would your AI process this comment?

I built a cannon for killing Alt-Right Nazis.
What do you shoot out of it?
The skulls of Antifaggots!
(Laughs in centrist)
>>
>>140353521
clever bait.

also, lol when the algorithm gets inadvertently trained to ban shills.
>>
>>140353521
We're going to have you deported and we'll eventually dismantle facebook and google.
Facebook and Google have both committed sedition. Look to forward to seizure.
>>
People of color are the best race. We need to kill all white people and allow the free movement of all people across the globe. The world will become one giant utopia of kindness and freedom. Black people are the best. We used to be kings.
>>
>>140359466
THIS!

YAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!
>>
Every creation of man is corrupt do to mans own nature. Therefore every creation can be used for good or evil.

Often our overzealous pursuit of what we have mistakenly thought of as good is the most direct path to misery.

What you are trying to stomp out isn't hate speech, that is only the pretext.

The deeper roots are biological instincts created over eons.

And so in reality what you are trying to stomp out is more than just wrongthink, more than religion, more than freedom, but the very essence of what it means to be human.

I will teach you a little about God.

In his very first recorded act, he cast down 1/3 of his children consigned to eternal hellfire and damnation.

What sin was so egregious that he would undertake such an act? They sought to destroy free will the very source of Gods power and proclaim themselves god.

Do you think you will have greater success?
>>
File: 1478919735652.jpg (30KB, 500x436px) Image search: [Google]
1478919735652.jpg
30KB, 500x436px
>>140353521
>1 post by this id
Fucking sage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.