[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

According to leading economists, open borders and free movement

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0370.jpg (44KB, 615x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0370.jpg
44KB, 615x426px
According to leading economists, open borders and free movement of people would double the worlds real GDP. How could you be against this?
>>
>>140347048

QoL > GDP unless you're a fucking jew.
>>
Because the entire benefit would be to multinational mega corps, while everyone who isn't already an established professional will suffer from horrendous wage compression. Aditionally, the enormous influx of brown people would dramatically increase crime.
>>
>>140347048
Preserving our race is way more important than GDP
>>
>>140347048
Typical lolbertarian cuck
Kys
>>
File: (((THEY))) LIVE.gif (1MB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
(((THEY))) LIVE.gif
1MB, 500x270px
>>140347048
Same thread, another day...
>According to leading (((economists))), open borders and free movement of shitskins would double the amount of Jew-gold they possess, which has the added benifit for (((them))) of keeping the populace in fear of the rapefugees, allowing (((them))) to implement draconian measures for the repression of all dissent.

OP is a faggot, not sure if a Jew fagot or a paki faggot, but a faggot nonetheless, kys faggot.
>>
>>140347048
Leading economists don't even take creation of money via banking licenses into account in their economic modelling I think we can safely say they're not perfect.
>>
>>140347048
This endless pursue of growth through any means is stupid. You only need basic fulfillment. Destruction of your race for a mere raise is fucking retarded consumerist trash logic which assumes what consumerism is the end goal of all life.
>>
>>140347048
cunny
>>
You eat my shit and i pay you 20k, then i eat your shit and you pay me 20k.

>we doubled the gdp
>we created 2 jerbs
>>
>>140347048
who the fuck listens to what a bunch of pseudoscientists have to say
>>
We need the endless growth of people to sell them more debt
If the population doesnt keep growing and people dont keep buying more things they cant afford, even if they have to use welfare from tax money

If they dont, how are we going to keep making money Goy?
Sure it sounds like cancer growth, and sure you will end up with a low quality of life in a new 3rd world country, but you dont want to be Racist now
>>
>>140347048
Because 1 billion people live in first world conditions and 6 don't. GDP would need to multiply by at least 6 for it to be worthwhile
>>
>>140347855
The pursuit of growth is required now because of social security. I mean, getting rid of it would be easier, but muh old people
>>
>>140347048
And all it will cost is the destruction of our people and our way of life. Sorry, but it's not worth it.
>>
I think they only look at the cost of labor
Millions of new cheap workers would make more money in factories is what they think

But forget current population would jobs and money to spend on goods
The massive increase in costs to pay for the vast majority of immigrants who dont want to work, the damages, increases in crime

I think world wide GDP would drop hard
>>
>>140347048
>(((leading economists)))
>>
Look at this commie using objective value argumentation and then larping as ancap.
>>
>>140347048
>Hey ruining your country and life will double a material value that has no real worth and is manipulated daily to help everyone except you
>>
File: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (139KB, 555x414px) Image search: [Google]
Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg
139KB, 555x414px
>>140347048
>he still thinks (((GDP))) is a good thing
>he still supports the industrial system
>>
>>140347048
>According to leading (((economists)))
>>
(((GDP)))
>>
>>140347048
Selling my house would increase my personal "GDP" by 10x over. But I would like to keep my house.
>>
THE MEANING OF LIFE IS GDP

PRODUCE

CONSUME

PRODUCE

CONSUME

PRODUCE

CON[Error:304 ABI violation for further information see stderr]
>>
>>140347048
>companies get richer, your life quality worse, how can you be against this?!
sage
>>
>>140347048
mass migration hurts working class people

it also brings all sorts of trash
>>
>>140347048
fascism would triple it
>>
>>140347048
Yeah i am sure i will enjoy the billions private companies make while niggers rape my fammily and chop me into pieces.
>>
Yes property price will go up and lead to a bunch of foreign investors getting incredibly rich while wages stagnate due to oversupply of workers.

Sounds like a great longterm solution.
>>
>>140347048
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>140347528
Yep!
>>
Here's what would happen if borders were erased and a one world government were put in place;
>say goodbye to identity and culture
>say goodbye to civil politics
>say goodbye to the welfare state
>say goodbye to privacy
>say goodbye to any chance of a revolution, whether right-wing or left-wing
>say hello to massive income inequality
>say hello to mass surveillance & censorship
>say hello to big state government
>say hello to big money interest controlling all of politics & the media
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.