[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The mahdi of islam, muslims of this board, or others what is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 6

File: mahdi.jpg (93KB, 1515x1155px) Image search: [Google]
mahdi.jpg
93KB, 1515x1155px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5B-LL1ObW4
Watched this video i'll go through some of the highlights of it.
Muslims have two key figures in the end times, one is known as the mahdi and another is known as the dajjal. (decieving messiah)
The dajjal sounds an aweful lot like a "replacement antichrist" from a biblical perspective that the antichrist claims is the antichrist, so that you don't know that the antichrist is the antichrist but goes "oh it's not me it's that dajjal fellar".
Let's see what the muslims say about the mahdi, they expect him to come in a time of great trouble in the muslim world where there's a civil war going on in the muslim world, 3 wouldbe caliphs at the time will be fighting for supremacy over the ummah. And all 3 want to be caliph and for their particular doctrine to rule all the umma. (sounds like the sunni, shia and sufi-ottomans), he will show up at the kaaba in mecca at some point, and seek refuge in it, a wouldbe caliph will send his army to destroy him and that army will be swallowed up by ground, after which the mahdi is given allegiance to be supreme caliph, unifies all the groups of islam under him and makes new laws/rules with injustice where before the ummah was ruled with injustice and restore the caliphate greater than it was in the past, ends the civil war between muslims and rules with peace for 7 or 8 years. And then something happens and the dajjal arrives. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5B-LL1ObW4 according to this anyways.
only problem with this for muslims, if they read the bible they will see that the mahdi fits perfectly with the antichrist in the bible, which also rules as a singular emperor over a massive group of people (1.4-6 billion muslims globally currently) for 7 years and then he turns bad and declares war against christians.
>>
Oh yeah and the mahdi has various signs in his body that helps the muslims identify him, first he will walk among them and they won't realize it's him but then at one point some of them will start to recognize him somehow.
If you google physical appearance and signs of the mahdi, you will get a slew of hadiths describing all kinds of things which muslims deem authentic or speculative, from height to birthmarks/eyes/hair etc.
From my understanding is the muslims the muslims believe the mahdi is a man and not a messiah but some kind of great king/islamic caliph that somehow will prepare the world for the arrival of jesus/isa ibn maryam and restore their caliphate making it just and perfect and prosperous and greater than before, and unify the factions of islam into one islam that is just where the other one was injust. atleast that's my understanding of it.
Something that also makes this mahdi character very strange is that he will walk amongst them and not declaring who he is and not even know who he is, and muslims won't notice him but at one point, when the muslim civil war escalates in the middle east people will start to hunt him/try to find him for two purposes, one want him to end the bloodshed and make peace between the muslims and others fear his political power and want to find and destroy him so he is no political threat to their brand of islam.
The twist is, the mahdi doesn't seem to want anything to do with is, not only does he not want to be caliph but he doesn't even want to be identified. And if he is asked he will say he is not the mahdi according to what the muslims say about it.
>>
This leads him eventually to be hunted so much that he ends up somehow in mecca seeking refuge in the cube with some wouldbe caliph wanting to kill him seeking refuge in it, and he has a very small following at that point and that ask him mahdi they are coming to kill you even if you hide in the kaaba they will destroy it why don't you help gather an army to defend him and he refuses according to that video and then that army just before it is to besiege him it is swallowed up by the ground.
then it takes an even stranger twist, after this the muslims wants to make him caliph over all islam considering perhaps it's him, but even then he doesn't want this and they in some interpretations of the hadiths drag him out of his place where he is at and FORCES him to become caliph and then becomes caliph without having a say in the matter, and does the stuff mentioned earlier.
What do muslims think about it? it's a heated debate amongst muslims clearly so i want to know what is it you think is going to happen according to your understandings of the hadiths and qu'ran etc. It seems incredibly peculuar a thing.
Can we have all the relevant information about this character and what he according to the muslims is going to do and what this confusing thing is about?
>>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJknGtKV34I
They say this was the video that radicalized the Tsarnaev brothers.
>>
Not Muslim.
Mahdi is said to prepare the world for messiahs return.
A larp on x said he was the Mahdi and said there needed to be an established city where people lived in peace and with old tech.
Jesus was an essene. They lived very simply and their life was meant to be easy and soothing. Kind of matches the larp
>>
>>140345369
Hadith narrates that Mehdi will come at a time when Muslims would be very weak. A group of pious warriors will visit Makkah each year to search for Mehdi. Hadiths also explains some of the physical qualities of Mehdi. One of the sign is that he stutters when he talks and out of annoyance he will hit his thigh. His name will be Muhammad. And once that groups discovers him, he will lead them and a majority of his army will be people of Jewish origin. And the theory is that the people of Khorasan (Pashtuns) are a lost tribe of the Jews.
>>
>>140345184
>They say this was the video that radicalized the Tsarnaev brothers.
That shows you though how much muslims believe in this kind of thing. Which is why it is relevant politically.
>>
>>140345779
Ofcourse it is relevant. All Muslims must believe this or they are not a part of the faith.
>>
>>140345902
>Ofcourse it is relevant. All Muslims must believe this or they are not a part of the faith.
Ok that's interesting because there's some that say that muslims don't believe in that sort of thing. So what you are saying is, not to put words in your mouth, is that no matter muslim sect or whatever they all believe in something like this? Is that correctly understood?
>>
>>140346099
I know that Sunni and Shia both believe in Mehdi. Shias consider him to be a direct descendant of the Prophet through his Grandson. The end times prophecies are a very prominent part of Islam. Another Hadith narrates that there will be a group of people who will always carry the banner of Islam and fight for its sake. Always. And it'll be people of that group who will be part of Mehdi's army. The hadith urges Muslims to go and join that army even if they have to crawl over ice.

Before the anti-christ, or Dajjal, arrives, Muslims and Christians will form an alliance. They will conquer Constantinople without any bloodshed. And at that time it'll be announced that the anti-christ has come. And they will leave everything and will go and fight him. Isa Ibn Maryam (P.B.U.H) will also come around this time to end Dajjal.
>>
>>140346541
When i say islamic sect i mean like sunni shia sufi, whatever loads i missed probably of smaller ones, but those are 3 major ones that i know about, So are you saying in that relation all of these sects believe in that sort of mahdi figure in that way? Or is it a few of them who believe in it, it seems that you are indicating again not to put words in your mouth but just trying to understand this, that all muslim sects believe in this mahdi figure to arrive and do such things?
>>
>>140346744
Yes all of those 3 sects believe in Mehdi. If they don't, they are denying sahih hadiths. Which if you do, you aren't a Muslim anymore.

Anyway, what is your point?
>>
>>140346541
>Before the anti-christ, or Dajjal, arrives, Muslims and Christians will form an alliance. They will conquer Constantinople without any bloodshed. And at that time it'll be announced that the anti-christ has come.

Who are the muslims and christians "conquering constantinople from?" I mean which force occupies it that they have to CONQUER it, i mean it's essentially aside from ankara a massive part of turkey. Because the christians that would be the christian west wouldn't it, so if the christian west and the muslims are "conquering" constantinople, that would mean that some other force conquered it before that right? Does your text say anything about this?
>>
>>140347176
>Yes all of those 3 sects believe in Mehdi. If they don't, they are denying sahih hadiths. Which if you do, you aren't a Muslim anymore.
>Anyway, what is your point?
My point is just trying to understand this. I'm trying to find out if it's some kind of a all muslim thing or if it's some kind of a fluke belief. Because essentially the mahdi is if i understand this correctly is to be singular emperor of muslims. That's kind of a big deal.
>>
File: prayer-direction.jpg (52KB, 681x332px) Image search: [Google]
prayer-direction.jpg
52KB, 681x332px
Muslims bow to the Chief Archon known as Saturn.

Gnostics know that you and the Jews are following the same god known as the Demiurge.
>>
>>140347510
*sigh* His name is Satan-that is our enemy.
>>
The antichrist of the Bible is the Mahdi of Islam
>>
>>140347591
He is the Gnostic Satan, sure I agree with you.

He is the Blind, Ignorant and Jealous god.

Samael, Saklas or Yaldabaoth.

Saklas is a gnostic name for him that means Satan.
>>
>>140347926
The Son of the Demiurge
>>
>>140347176
>what's your point.
I try to find out if it's an all muslim thing because of stuff like
>>140347510
>>140347591
>>140347926
Because if it's not a fluke belief held by a few and not just a few muslims you can clearly see that christians are going apeshit about finding out that it's most muslims that believe in that sort of thing. Because their texts sets the islamic mahdi in a very different way. Because the antichrist in the bible, the one who muslims call dajjal, in the bible fits the mahdi a bit uncanny. Including his 7 year rule and being a singular emperor and creating peace and these things.
>>
>>140347269
https://ghayb.com/2015/09/imam-mahdi-and-the-great-war-armageddon/
>>
>>140344865
>>140344905
>>140344983
When muslims would be weak?

Civil War in EVROPA vs the muslims maybe?

And clearly from my point of view as a christian, it's the anti-christ, the old serpent
>>
>>140347926
That's retarded. Muslims also believe in the coming of Christ.
>>
>>140348765
>>140348231
>>140347926
According to Islamic end-time prophecies, Mehdi and Jesus (P.B.U.H) will be allies in the war against Dajjal, the anti-Christ.
>>
>>140348924
>According to Islamic end-time prophecies, Mehdi and Jesus (P.B.U.H) will be allies in the war against Dajjal, the anti-Christ.
Well you can see why christians are panic'ing about this because according to the bible, the antichrist rules with peace for 7 years and THEN he turns bad and his empire which he is singular ruler over, declares war against christians and it starts the tribulation. And according to islamic texts and the video i linked in the OP, you can see that muslims say mahdi does all these things and rules with peace for 7 or 8 years and then something happens and dajjal, arrives, according to the bible the mahdi IS the dajjal/turns into the dajjal or was the dajjal all along and the peace he makes is preparing for that big war the bible calls the tribulation. After the 7 year period where this antichrist fellar does everything nice and make peace treaties etc. So it'd disconcerting to them that muslims have a blank space after that 7 year period and simply say ok dajjal somehow comes also with massive empire. When all the rest with the mahdi fits with the antichrist which you call the dajjal.
>>
>>140349395
>>140348924
Essentially this big war and tribulation is before jesus arrives to destroy the antichrist and his empire. Muslims also have this antichrist/false leader/dajjal deciever. But they claim the dajjal is not the mahdi and the christians are saying it's the same one and he only turns bad after those 7 year period where muslims have a blank space. Otherwise everything fits to the antichrist except that muslims say that the dajjal comes with an empire from another place which he like the mahdi is also a singular ruler of. And they don't know exactly what happens except that the dajjal arrives somehow.

So christians ITT are essentially saying "your mahdi IS the dajjal/becomes the dajjal after the 7 year period where you have a blank space in your texts" which is why they are obviously freaking out hearing that all muslims believe in this mahdi to rule as a singular emperor over muslims.
>>
>>140349970
>>140348924
Especially because there seems to be no clarification where the dajjal empire which he is a singular emperor of arrives from or what it consists of. I was hoping you could shed some light on that to alleviate christians losing their shit over this with you having a blank space after the 7 years of peace this singular ruler makes with his empire towards them and then.. BLANK and somehow dajjal arrives and it's backsold as but it's not the mahdis empire which he is singular ruler over though, because they are also fighting him. Offering little to no details about what that empire is, and what it consists of or where it comes from out of nowhere with nobody even realizing that it's building up! I mean you can see why christians ITT are freaking out. If you were in their position being told this in their texts wouldn't you?

It's like
>ah it's just mahdi he makes peace and rules of singular emperor and unifies islam under his sharia law and makes peace and his empire prosperous and makes peace treaties and rules for 7 years
and they go
>yeah.. AND THEN?
>well we don't know but dajjal arrives
WHAT?!
Realize why they are freaking out.
Can you give them anything from your texts or whatever to calm them down about this?
>>
>>140349970
It quite clear in the Hadiths that Dajjal is a third party and scholars have written alot about dajjal and the Jewish Third Temple. The one eye sign. One of the physical signs of Dajjal is that he'll have only one eye. He'll carry heaven and hell in each of his hands. You should really look into it before you start making such wild assumptions.
>>
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:834dccd341a741aec453c62326fd94e76d6cae75&dn=Islamic+Audiobook+-+The+HereAfter+by+Imam+Anwar+Al-Awlaki&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

See if it works. A series of lectures by Anwar al-Awalki. A very comprehensive narration of all the end times events according to hadiths.
>>
>>140350893
>It quite clear in the Hadiths that Dajjal is a third party and scholars have written alot about dajjal and the Jewish Third Temple. The one eye sign. One of the physical signs of Dajjal is that he'll have only one eye. He'll carry heaven and hell in each of his hands. You should really look into it before you start making such wild assumptions.

Look i'm going off off the video in the OP and these things, which is why i'm asking muslims to clarify this to me according to their texts. You've so far stated that the stuff in the video is pretty correct and that pretty much all muslims believe in the mahdi to do such things.

Here's also the thing. Logically wouldn't the actual antichrist pretend that a 3rd party is the antichrist to throw them off? What's he going to do say he is the antichrist "hey i'm the bad guy come on follow me". Not very likely wouldn't you say?
>>
File: Muaddib.jpg (73KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Muaddib.jpg
73KB, 853x480px
>>140344865

They already found that guy. Spice must flow, etc.
>>
>>140351095
>anwar al-awlaki end times according to islam.
Ok thanks. I was hoping you could give us bits of that in rebuttal to things presented here but i appreciate it.
>>
>>140345902
It was written, therefor it's true. Believe or die.
>>
>>140351277
>They already found that guy. Spice must flow, etc.
Well dune was deliberately made as some blend between christianity and islam or whatever set in a futuristic scene if you look at frank herbert's Dune including that the mahdi rules over a desert people, so MuAD'dIb is obviously the mahdi/madi of islam even literally in tne name. If you look at stuff about the mahdi according to islam it fits very well ofcourse set in some kind of futuristic scenario.
>>
>>140344865
i just wanna know where we can meet up so i can get those explosives yer sellin
>>
>>140344865
Al mahdi will not declare war on Christians it is the other way around the Romans will break the covenant and gather thier armies to invade levant he will fight them in northern levant in dabig he will defeat them then he will send his armies to conquer Rome

Of course he will never cane until the destruction of levant the coming of the cursed knight how will rule levant for 14 months and the death of sons of Abbas there are many sighs of his coming but the main ones never happen yet
>>
>>140351277
What's interesting in frank herberts dune is that "muad'dib", just to give you a bit of time here sweden, because your reference is quite valid in that it's a romantization of the mahdi character set on essentially mars, who fights some powerful tyrranical extra terrestrial force that comes to end him. But in that he's the good guy, in the bible it's a force from the sky that comes to end the antichrist, lead by jesus and 10.000 holy ones. So dune is one of those things where the mahdi is depicted as the good guy rebelling against the cloud peoples essentially. Who does that fit however on biblical things? the fallen angel of the bible who fought a war against god in the sky.
>>
>>140352049
>Al mahdi will not declare war on Christians it is the other way around the Romans will break the covenant and gather thier armies to invade levant he will fight them in northern levant in dabig he will defeat them then he will send his armies to conquer Rome
>Of course he will never cane until the destruction of levant the coming of the cursed knight how will rule levant for 14 months and the death of sons of Abbas there are many sighs of his coming but the main ones never happen yet

Ok so now we are getting somewhere because i want to know the details muslims have about this thing, so what is rome who will break their covenant which nations and which people. Because essentially by conquering constantinople muslims unawares inherited the mantle of the roman empire by conquering their capital which they set as constantinople before the roman empire collapsed. So who are these romans that lay siege according to your texts? Is it italy who is it?
>>
>>140352037
>i just wanna know where we can meet up so i can get those explosives yer sellin
I'm not a muslim but i'm asking muslims questions about this thing. Because i want to know what they know about this matter and what they think about it.
>>
islam is the ultimate redpill.
wish more people would search and read about it instead of memeing..
>>
>>140353732
>islam is the ultimate redpill.
>wish more people would search and read about it instead of memeing..
Well you have the opportunity to redpill us about it ITT which features the mahdi which another muslim already has pointed out that you all believe in or you are absentees from your own faith. So go ahead!
>>
I've been accused by muslims of being the dajjal because of my facial scars
>>
File: 1478726618298.jpg (128KB, 750x464px) Image search: [Google]
1478726618298.jpg
128KB, 750x464px
>>140353732
You are so Bluepilled you became color blind.

Keep bowing to your Lord of the Black Cube budyy.
>>
OP thanks for the vid, on the related video there's also video about dajjal, interesting.
>>
It's amazing how Muslims take their filthy Jewish faith so seriously.
>>
File: isisshrinersfez.jpg (16KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
isisshrinersfez.jpg
16KB, 340x270px
The Moon god is one of the Archons of the Hebdomad.

He is the father of Isis.
>>
>>140353732
sunni or shia?
>>
>>140344865
>>140344905
>>140344983
the issues of arabs is that they strayed from the reality of their surroundings to end up living in the world of superstitions and speculations

the narrative falls flat on its face when the quran never mentions the resurection of jesus

jesus is dead and burried and will not be revived
>>
>>140345902
you are imposing your own man made interpretations of the different documents on people
>>
>>140344865
I don't care about muslim prophecy. Prophecy is stupid. Muslims are stupid, single-minded assholes who need their heads caved-in with the butt of my rifle.

People who let them into my country and become apologists for them need to be hanged as traitors.
>>
>>140347510
the pilgrimage today is filled with paganistic rituals
>>
>>140353732
heres some redpilling on islam of today
http://www.free-minds.org/how-did-it-come-part-1
>>
>>140354775
How can a man, who has not died, be resurrected? God lifted him to heaven in his bodily form and he will return so. The Quran is quite clear about that.
>>
>>140355468
actually the quran isnt clear about that story at all

theres so much fiddling with the quran in the form of how this verse or that verse has to be interpreted that the verse itself is turned on its head

Yusuf Ali: "take thee" is not the appropriate meaning of "wafat". ‘Take thee’ may mean death in a literal sense, but looks like Yusuf Ali avoided the debate whether it was death or physical rising. Thus he left the issue with plenty of conjecture. Elsewhere, wherever the word "wafat" was used in the Holy Quran, Yusuf Ali translated the word as "take soul" "die" or "death". But in this case he is in utter confusion.
>>
>>140356264
From this analysis we can see how these scholars have changed the words of Allah according to their own will and to support what they learned during their childhood and now they are conditioned to think that way. Some have mistaken the correct use of verbs(Pickthall, Khalifa). Some have omitted key words and interpolated fabricated words (Pickthall, Sarwar, Malik) and passed it over as Allah’s word! To derive a remote synonym for a word is one thing (Yusuf Ali, Shakir, Al-Hilali & M. Khan. Malik) but to fabricate additional words and omit key words are gross act of negligence and corruption.
>>
>>140352611
The current Romes are Russia (east Rome) and the west (west Rome) after they United and defeat the germanians (ww2) the division happened and continued until now these are Rome not turkey
The first sigh of his coming is the kingship of sons of abbas how they will rule okey I will explain as fast as possible
The nato and israel will occupy the arab world sons of abbas will gather an army made of Persians and central asian turks in korsan and start a war with the nato israel camp the cold war between west and east Rome will turn into a hot war the west will declare war on Russia Russia central asians turks iranians will be forced to fight together they will be losing at the begin but the western camp will collapse from inside civil war in usa and war between turkey and Europe and most Europe will fall to pakis berbers and turks during the war and a mass war with north korea and china the eastern camp will seize the moment and defeat the west the sons of abbas will start a calipht and bring a man how will claim he is the mahdi (fake mahdi) Muslims will gather around him and fight for him mainly because of the horrible conditions they will defeat the nato destroy israel and take the arans world then the Muslim world turkey will be destroyed the Russians will take the city of istanbul while the son of abbas will take Anatolia and Caucasia after the war they Will establish thier kingship they will persecute and massacre the opposition and thier kingship will last for decades

The collapse of thier kingship is the first sigh it will collapse because of the destruction of Persia and a war over the throne during that time the Romans and turks will invade levant Mesopotamia and Egypt and there will be a mass war between them the the berbers and many armies and kings will come to levant and levant will be mostly destroyed the cursed knight (alsofyany) will seize the time and gather the people of levant around him and defeat all the factions in the mass war
>>
>>140352611
This website might help you

http://www.imamalmahdisigns.com/en/index_en.html#.Wa7A1uC8bqA
>>
>>140354130
>this flag
>this image
i will "buddy"
>>140353732
Sunni bro.
>>140355314
sorry but this webpage is not loading (my internet is dogshit)
>>
>>140354540
sunni ofc
>>
>implying there's going to be a savior figure in present time that's not Jesus.
>>
>>140356962
>>140357219
Ok thank you. These are the things i want to know about how you see it and what in your texts is about this matter. What do you personally believe after looking on all those things.
>>
Twelvers are a Shia sect that follows Mahdi. They belong to hezbollah.

The president of Iran is a twelver
>>
>>140357265
oh man

let me copy paste the text on a simple page
>>
>>140357769
jesus is coming back and from Al-sham(Damascus)
>>
>>140357265
>>140358113
https://pastebin.com/UxwV7c2u
its pretty long
>>
>>140358465
Hey thanks for your time spent. I'll look into it later too much for it to comment on right now.
>>
>>140358465
thank you anon
>>
Erdogan is the Mahdi.
>>
How come threads like these always seems to attract (Muslim) scholars that make arguments against the religion.
>>
>>140345757
I'm not sure about the Jew allies part, but other than that it sounds about right.
>>
>>140348924
Pls use the prefix the title Imam when mentioning Imam Mehdi. He's the 12th and last Imam.
>>
>>140360254
Shia sect is born out of conflict and doubts and quarrel. Just abandon it already.
>>
>>140350825
The dajjal gets his empire by globe trotting and recruiting people. Some people say the ones who join him are the Zionists. Some people say other things.

I'll try and find a good video and upload it after posting this. Hopefully it can answer the many questions. Tbh if we can keep this thread alive long enough I can post many videos (from scholars) discussing things from the signs of the commencement of the end of the world to the time when the trumpet are blown (of memory serves me correct Christians also believe in this) and more (up-to the judgement process or the description of heaven and hell) if people want.
>>
>>140360489
It's disrespectful to him. I'm not trying to start something, but we're all obligated to give due respect.
>>
>>140357829
The quran don't talk about al mahdi only the hadits talk about him when these things happen only the God know when
>>
>The dajjal gets his empire by globe trotting and recruiting people. Some people say the ones who join him are the Zionists. Some people say other things.

>I'll try and find a good video and upload it after posting this. Hopefully it can answer the many questions. Tbh if we can keep this thread alive long enough I can post many videos (from scholars) discussing things from the signs the commencement of the end of the world to the time when the trumpet are blown (of memory serves me correct Christians also believe in this) and more (up-to the judgement process or the description of heaven and hell) if people want.

I would very much appreciate that if you can do this in any small part. It's the foundation of why i asked these questions of these things, i'm not interested in echo chamber i genuinly want to hear and see what you have available and make my own decision based on that. Sound fair? Because in discussions about these things we tear eachother apart and everyone becomes def very quickly so if you could do that or perhaps another time if you would like me to repost in a manner of ways, then say so, or even better post it yourself with this in mind, and i think the mods would understand.
>>
>>140362561
>The quran don't talk about al mahdi only the hadits talk about him when these things happen only the God know when
The qu'ran doesn't tell you a lot of things muslims also do, the sunnah does. The hadiths and the qu'ran which muslims who follow qu'ran only people who also follow hadiths for clarification calls Quraniyoon. I have a video about if the qu'ran is the infallible recording of those things https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91AM7665cbo Because the qu'ran HAS been burned before because some qu'rans didn't have what was in other qu'rans. So to set a standard burn some of them. This video goes into a little bit about that.
The hadiths are the ones who talk about the mahdi in detail as i understand it. Where the qu'ran by itself only give slight hints of something. Which then dwelves also into the ahadith vs hadiths territory of ulema (islamic scholars). Assuming i understood that correctly.
>>
>>140363238
It would appear that the hadiths and what was authentic was what the qu'ran was created FROM. Instead of emerging as an infallible argument, and that there was MANY DISAGREEMENTS about what should be included and excluded in various qu'ranic versions. So to err on side of caution include the hadiths about muhammads life etc. and verify them which is the scholarly ulema type of deal. The tricky thing about islam is that they were not written but were orally transferred, qu'ran in itself doesn't mean written but recitation. So that would make it fairly clear that the hadiths are the foundation for the qu'ran and not the other way around. And the various qu'rans like seen in the video were a dispute of which parts were authentic of the hadiths and which weren't.
>>
>>140362633
*deaf
It's my personal pet peeve, whatever it is i LOATHE incorrections.
>>
>>140344865
>The dajjal sounds an aweful lot like a "replacement antichrist" from a biblical perspective that the antichrist claims is the antichrist

That is correct. The bible was out 500 years before Mohammad was born.
>>
File: BYqeZ1dIQAA35Oj.png (582KB, 598x543px) Image search: [Google]
BYqeZ1dIQAA35Oj.png
582KB, 598x543px
>>140344865
death to all sand niggers
>>
>>140363238
Quran, hadith and sunnah are 85% about Mohammad.

It needs to be called Mohammadism, not Islam.
>>
>>140363641
tl;dr qu'ran hadiths thrown together, hadiths.. the basis of the qu'ran. Even the reciters because they were not writers of eloquence but it was recited and they learned the recitings of them.. and they forgot parts of them!

Qu'ran they put it all together perfectly. WOAH.. The reason they maintain the hadiths is because they know that's the foundation of the qu'ran. Because whilst they might have deleted the qu'ran they did not delete the hadiths, they had busy enough being that they forgot to recite certain things that they were tought to memorize.. the superiority of WRITING THINGS DOWN! in broad daylight, muhammad was illiterate during the caliphate many of them were illiterate, today 40% of the muslim world is illiterate.. OH LOOK i kind of see a pattern emerging here when they claim the qu'ran is the perfected recieved thing when reading in hindsight some of the top reciters of the qu'ran that they admit in the hadiths to have FORGOTTEN certain verses that they memorized.. so they FORGOT THEM.. they patched the things together and created the qu'ran and kept logically the hadiths.. for what they missed to include.
>>
>>140366257
And then today.. Qu'ran is the infallible word of allah it's all correct and anything not in it is incorrect, done by a 40% ILLITERATE people. Wew lad it's almost like you see part of the problem. Unfortunately for islam most of the learned scholars turn radical. Everyone must hate those people who don't understand what they think it preaches which they in a real way, DON'T understand. SO in a real way it's not about islam it's about a lot of muslims who never understood what they are told to preach.
>>
>>140366562
And if you cannot analytically make an assesment of your own faith, and make a determination of if you should follow it or not. How are you held liable that's a thing for the courts, it's like momentarily insanity in an objective court eventhough the atrocities are horrible!
>>
>>140366737
So this is our big question about radical islam, we have rules for combat, we have rules for treating even prisoners of wars and these things. Do we slash them because we understand those who are against us don't think that way at all, Do we slash everything we stand for and become subjective against them do we slash objectivity and the freedom of the individual and the innocence of the invidual till proven guilty in this understanding, or do we not. But the very least we could do is to understand their motivations towards this. Albeit they don't even understand their own texts, to them it is truth having never had the opportunity for individually making an assesment of it to form a path of self determinism. I should not have to tell you that dispensation of objectivism and sacrificing the individual over subjectivity is a dire straits. But is that where are are going to go? And is it necessary.
>>
>>140367893
Because if it comes to that, it's easy and it's cruel, it's just making the order. We don't defend objectivity because it's easy, subjectivity is easy and we lose part of the bloody diamond to protect the individual that we have built up for centuries neigh millennia. And we let groups eat them up. Now you could say muslims want to destroy the individual and want to create a caliphate where we should all be forced to have sharia law, but they don't understand what it is they try to do to the world. But we do, we should be smarter than that. To them they have little say in the matter autonomous drones going towards whatever it is they were told. Self assesment not realized, in sharia punished by death if they ever stray. We should have a strong defense against such heinous things and their primitive replacement plan which is well understood and easily recognized. "hurr durr take you all over by me being more than you in your nation". But we should also realize that they do this out of compulsion out of fear of death for doing otherwise, and not an act of will and personal self determination.
>>
>>140362561
>The quran don't talk about al mahdi only the hadits talk about him
So Mahdi thing is bullshit. Good to know.
>>
>>140369055
>So Mahdi thing is bullshit. Good to know.
Missed the schoolbus, go read the entire thread. All muslims of every sect recognize it. What are you the rosa parks that don't want to get on when everyone wants you on the bus?
>>
>>140369408
Hadith is invalid and written hundred years after the death of Muhammad. That alone deny the legitimacy of hadith.
>>
>>140344865
cut every muslims throat
>>
>>140372674
Gnostics have a really sneaky plan you already heard of.

The Jews and the Muzzies are gonna kill each other.

Just sit back and watch.
>>
>>140372414
well that's only part of the problem for the ulema isn't it. Because the hadiths that ultimately formed the qu'ran remain in their form whilst some were lost and those lost never made it into the qu'ran and those that weren't lost they are still in dispute over, hence the logical thing is to preserve whatever they had left rather than claim only that which formed the qu'ran as authentic especially since you have historical things of them burning and excluding things from the qu'ran to produce the thing you know today as THE qu'ran whilst preserving the hadiths that were kept to put the pieces together.. hence the debate. Is why the sunni is the biggest islamic jurisprudence faction of islam, not Quraniyoon. You have the qu'ran you have the hadiths and the sira. Those are the texts of islam, if a muslim via taqiyya for whatever idea he has, wants to say it's not in the qu'ran so it's not there. He is lying to you.
Here is part of the sunnah. 288 narrations in sahih al bukhari of muhammad glorifying jihaad, what it means (warfare and killing unbelievers) and that the greatest parts in jannah is to be a mujahid. Muslims don't know this, islam is fallen angel religion what you don't know is who he is fighting against, the people of the sky why want him to end. He is one of them, i give you a potential. you evaluate it for yourself. The mahdi is hidden, yeah? he is hiding even in the islamic texts, in the bible they call him out to destroy him. Even his own people can't make him hide forever he's an anomaly that is there, he doesn't want to be caliph, he's walking right into their revealing of him for all humans. He try to hide, in the end even muslims bring him forth.. He realizes he has no choice, he's walking into his own grave, because he is a man, but he was something else before his soul was something else.
>>
>>140362633
>>140363238
>>140363641
OP, you've posted pretty much everything there's about Imam mehdi in the first post. Also the Quran was compiled while Muhammad (S.W.S) was still alive. There was disagreement. What you're referring to is when at the time of the 3rd caliph there were many copies of the Quran with incorrect "translations" (basically they weren't written properly) and ulema distributed one copy to all the sister states. And also the issue of the first surah, surah fateha. Which albeit is more an invocation but scholars more learned than me felt it best to include it as a surah.

Dajjal stuff:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEjqqWxWpfo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEXmboWBvcA

Also below are some links that you may be familiar with if you're a Christian
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TeD_Toa5_Yk
(Skip to 3:15/3:20)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEtRZXxQQdk

Take note that I'm only posting videos from scholars and choosing videos as a medium cause they have bite sized easy to understand information. These are just to get you started, proper research should be carried out by yourself.
>>
>>140365008
t. Pulling shit out of his arse
>>
>>140373538
So even when the muslims want to destroy him and he say to them i am not this mahdi and surrounded by people saying you are this mahdi and he say i am not this mahdi and they follow him anyways a small following, and the 3 wouldbe caliphs one of those are about to destroy him.. YES.. destroy me.. they come.. swallowed up by the ground, false wonder, did he do it.. no they want him to do this to become this caliph to show to all man before they destroy him, he doesn't want to rule or be identified, but the great irony his followers FORCE him out. And then after tribulation they come to claim him from the sky. The wicked man revealed who decieved the whole world.
You say you are a god but look you are/have become a man. Will you still say you are a god then when we bring adversaries against you. It's not him who did it.. even after he refuses to become caliph they need to drag him out of his home to make him ruler, and he accepts his fate. As many others accepted the fate under him before. And had no choice either, it's FULL CIRCLE. He runs but he can't hide. And then gods kingdom established on earth. With this in mind read the mahdi prophecy.
>>
>>140373956
well there's textual analysis of each thing about mohammad and it's not entirely inaccurate. Mohammad prophecying the mahdi.
>>
>>140373961
He's afraid because when he is put as caliph then the wheels starts turning and god made a bargain with man and he holds up his end. So he's hiding. He is the SIGN for their return.
>>
>>140374191
He said the Quran is 85% about Muhammad (S.W.S). Which is completely false. If anyone actually read the Quran they would know.
>>
>>140374486
He's the guy out of a cube, as a man! and the lords of the earth when they realize it go.. have you become like us to live and die? THAT's the curse of the mahdi, he cannot die because jesus will execute him and his empire fully arriving from the sky.
>>
>>140374486
Did you even watch the video in OP. I got distracted and watched it, and it clearly says the reasoning why he was denying the position of a caliph.
>>
>>140374977
So he's in hiding and many muslims want to kill him they're almost at it, the entire fucking army, vanishes into the ground. HAHAHA and then the muslims
>you must fix our problems be our emperor
>i don't wanna
>doesn't sound like you have a choice we want you as our emperor
>one way or another i'm going to find you i'm going to getcha getcha getcha getcha one way or the other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbrFMyYi4IA
>>
>>140375036
>Did you even watch the video in OP. I got distracted and watched it, and it clearly says the reasoning why he was denying the position of a caliph.
Yeah because he doesn't want the responsibility? haha. That's muslim sentiments of trying to grasp it.
>>
IN A WAY he's supernaturally protected, for all the wrong reasons.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.