[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> but you can't compare Churchill to Hitler or Stalin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

> but you can't compare Churchill to Hitler or Stalin

you see, there is no difference between democracy and dictatorship, they were all mass murderers, the fact that Churchill is considered a great leader is sickening
>>
>>140335323
but he was on team Jew
>>
>>140335323
But Hitler put people in camps based on nationality.
>>
Yes Churchill is one of biggest traitors to his people but holocaust didn't happen
>>
>>140335323
what kind of diet is this? im struggling with weight loss.
>>
From worst to best

Churchill
Stalin
Roosevelt
Hitler
>>
>>140335323
Get a life, baby

Wait until you're 10 or 20 years into the real world after the good college times are over... life is a bitch
>>
>>140335622
>But Hitler put people in camps based on nationality.
There was no superpower in the war that didn't do that. It's a war, that's what you do. Every foreigner is a potential spy.
>>
>>140335323
Churchill is an arrogant psychopath. Just looking at his smug face makes me sick
>>
>>140335323
This photo was from an 1871 famine in present day Bangladesh. So it's irrelevant to the OP.
>>
>>140336899
it could be, but Bengal famine happened and more than 2.2 million died, almost the same number of Ukraine famine a decade earlier
>>
>>140335323
As Stalin said, Votes decided nothing, those who count the votes decide everything, Democracy is an instrument of Marxism.
>>
>>140337320
stalin was a moron
>>
>>140335323
>winners write history

Tell me something new pls
>>
>>140337618

tell me faggot, if Churchill's son was captured by the Nazis, would he trade him with a Nazi general?

Stalin was a mass murderer and paranoid psychopath, but at least he had some integrity and honor, unlike Churchill
>>
>>140335999
I shall use those digits to call the UK fire brigade because that is some forest fire level stuff.
>>
File: 1503709188834.png (300KB, 1500x2207px) Image search: [Google]
1503709188834.png
300KB, 1500x2207px
>>140335323
Interesting attempt faggot.
>>
>>140337874
Churchill sat on top of buildings during the blitz with a helmet and binoculars.

Hitler was in his bunker.
>>
>>140335323
Why should our democracy help people who dont belong in it?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.