[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I thought the pop culture references in politics meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 20170905_122051_HDR.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170905_122051_HDR.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>tfw I thought the pop culture references in politics meme was only an American thing then I found this on my campus today
Why do leftists do this ?
>>
>>140334076
they contextualise everything to media because they have no real life reference points due to leading boring corporate tool lives, and are too retarded to think abstractly.

Anyway, go to the event and shill for the Empire, after all, the Emperor was the Good Guy
>>
>>140334076
Because they are bugmen
>>
>huge fucking poster covering most of the noticeboard

That's just rude
>>
>>140334174
I won't fight for Macron or for the leftists. I'll just watch them fight.
>>
>>140334076
Because people are the same everywhere you go. You guys are a bunch of dumb faggots, just like us.
>>
>>140334076
What fac/école was this in?
>>
>>140337201
>frogs
>manners
>>
>>140339626
UPMC (Paris 6)
>>
translate you frog fuck
>>
>>140340106
"SOCIAL
the exploitation counterattacks
WARS
misery, precarity, sickness
The return of the struggle
Join the rebellion on 12th september 2 "
(The day of the big protest against Macron)
>>
>>140340441

Ty. Iuno what they find wrong with macaroon
>>
Rip it off the wall and put it in any of the two bins located conveniently below.
>>
>>140340808
He passed a law to liberalize the job market
>>
>>140340441

Yeah that is fucking corny.
>>
>>140340896
Don't leave fingerprints or some antifa subhuman will harass you and your family.
>>
>>140340441
*12th september 2 PM
>>
Closest thing they have to tradition
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11KB, 501x504px
>mass media ran by leftists and jews used as propaganda for liberal views
>why do they use it to reinforce their beliefs ?
Gee, I don't know
>>
Leaving the politics aside, just how shameless you need to be to hang that in your (supossedly) beloved university?

Also those bins suck ass.
>>
>>140341836
Freshmen in university in France are 85 % trash since almost everyone can get in (they don't pass the finals so the other years are fine)
>>
>>140340064
Fucking THIS
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.