[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Undocumented immigrants I hate how the left plays these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: undoc.jpg (45KB, 603x491px)
undoc.jpg
45KB, 603x491px
>Undocumented immigrants

I hate how the left plays these insane fucking word games. They're fucking illegal. When you break a law, you're not "undocumented", as if the only thing separating them from other citizens is a piece of fucking paper. Your stupid euphemisms won't change that fact no matter how hard you try to rewrite the English language for your 1984 double speak bullshit.
>>
>>140326068

im an undocumented owner of your car
>>
I will help protect the attractive females for sexual favors.
>>
>>140326068
>the only thing separating them from other citizens is a piece of fucking paper

That's exactly right.
That, and the ones that earned the piece of paper
score higher on citizenship quizzes than your average homeland redneck.
>>
>>140326068
The purpose is to constantly make it impossible to discuss any serious topic.
>>
>>140326068
Selfish bitch would rather host aliens than have a family of her own, she should be in the hurricane with them.
>>
>>140326068
>Undocument immigrants won't be able to get out. People will die b/c of this
>People will die b/c of this
>People
>>
If these illegals don't think that the lives of their families are worth risking deportation for then I'm not sure anything else needs to be said
>>
>>140326068
>as if the only thing separating them from other citizens is a piece of fucking paper.
Well...that's actually the case with immigrants, the lack of a certain piece of paper is all that separates them from being legal, naturalized residents. But still, "undocumented immigrant" is a term that has no legal merit, in all official law they are classified as "illegal aliens", and trying to replace the term is newspeak bullshit euphemistic language, and we should really never let up on them for it.
>>
>>140326068
Technicly it is just a piece of paper, and arbitrary laws. But just the same I don't want those sons of bitches takeing over this country and forcing their way of life on us, so fuck them, let em drown.
>>
>>140326623
Btw, its especially egregious when they use it to refer to DACA recipients, who have to present extensive documentation to qualify for the program. There you have the spectre of 'documented undocumented immigrants'.

Guess that's why they roll with "dreamers"
>>
>>140326694
Remember, just because something's arbitrary doesn't mean it's meaningless. It's arbitrary whether we drive on the left or right side of the street in our countries; it's of vital importance that in whatever country that be, we all consistently obey that arbitrary decision.
>>
>>140326623
There's a citizenship exam and, ideally, they surrender their citizenship to other countries. Also naturalized citizens take an oath of allegiance.
>>
>>140326068
This sort of garbage, calling illegal immigrants "undocumented" to not hurt their feelings, to try to make others see us as nice, to try to distort reality is an inevitable outcome of allowing women to vote.

It's just like a woman telling lies about how many men she has slept with; women are very good at rationalising all sorts of thigns to themselves. Allowing them to vote brought that same dynamic into politics.
>>
File: Cuomo.jpg (9KB, 263x192px) Image search: [Google]
Cuomo.jpg
9KB, 263x192px
>>140326068
>people risking their lives because they don't want to go back
>>
>>140326934
It's euphemism treadmill.

Went from "illegal aliens" to "illegal immigrants" to "undocumented immigrants" to, for deferred action recipients, "dreamers", which is then applied broadly to all illegals.

I'm anticipating the day when the singular noun "diversity" is replaced by the next euphemism.
>>
>>140326068
oh shucks.
>>
>>140326068
wtf I LOVE global warming now
>>
>people who broke the law have to live like outlaws
Well, yeah, that's how it works. Want to live as a part of society? Follow society's rules.
>>
Is this just a circle jerk of leftys saying 'no technically I love paper in my asshole'?
>>
>>140327198
Don't call them illegals, call them invaders.
>>
rapists are just undocumented boy friends
>>
>>140326068
The other day I saw a tweet which referred to them as 'undocumented citizens.'

LOL
>>
>>140326068
In theory you should be able to walk into an undocumented persons home and just squat in their home.
>>
>>140328120
and the woman an unwilling sperm recipient
>>
>>140329420
open borders for the world and all vaginas
>>
>>140326068
I undocumentedly raped your wife before cutting her stomach open and pissing in it. Guess changing the wordplay makes it okay.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/13865126
>>
>>140326240
Temm sweetie that's because libtards removed civics classes from public education and replaced them with "social studies"
>>
>>140326210
If every single sob story article about spics being deported is any indicator, there are none.
>>
>>140326240
Trivia does not make you a citizen, sweetie.
>>
they'd rather die than get deported. a choice they make.
>>
File: 1501134436327.jpg (41KB, 601x601px)
1501134436327.jpg
41KB, 601x601px
>>140326068
>implying trump caused hurricane harvey
>>
>>140333516
He paid Harvey a small loan of a million dollars to turn Texas democrat with his magic hurricane powers. All those dead white people? You're screw now, Texas.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.